Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    Banned
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bucuresti
    Posts
    3,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    How kishi should give redemption to Sasuke!

    Sasuke killed cloud shinobi , tryed to kidnap killer bee , cut the arm of the raikage , attacked the kage summit and was decleared a international criminal , How can he get redemption ? If Kishi just let people forgive him or left him a missing nin that would be bad cuz he would send the message that if you kill people and attack the president of a country people would forgive you or people would let you be a missing guy , Kishi should let Sasuke sacrifice for Naruto and exanges his EMS with Naruto eyes and after the ultimate battle where Naruto becomes like a new Rikudou and ends the battle with Madara and Juubi , Naruto uses the Rinnegan(EMS+Senju/Uzumaki DNA=Rinnegan) and revives Sasuke , the shinobi world could say sasuke is a hero he saved the world and he already died for his crimes! Sasuke is no longer a threat and a good guy !
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member Mellanoma's Avatar
    Status
    Mellanoma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,589
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How kishi should give redemption to Sasuke!

    Quote Originally Posted by alexu9696 View Post
    Sasuke killed cloud shinobi , tryed to kidnap killer bee , cut the arm of the raikage , attacked the kage summit and was decleared a international criminal , How can he get redemption ? If Kishi just let people forgive him or left him a missing nin that would be bad cuz he would send the message that if you kill people and attack the president of a country people would forgive you or people would let you be a missing guy , Kishi should let Sasuke sacrifice for Naruto and exanges his EMS with Naruto eyes and after the ultimate battle where Naruto becomes like a new Rikudou and ends the battle with Madara and Juubi , Naruto uses the Rinnegan(EMS+Senju/Uzumaki DNA=Rinnegan) and revives Sasuke , the shinobi world could say sasuke is a hero he saved the world and he already died for his crimes! Sasuke is no longer a threat and a good guy !
    It doesn't matter at this point since the world is United. Even at the start of the war the Kages agreed that all past issues would be squashed to form a shinobi alliance. Besides the route things are going it would be a matter of "If you dont like sasuke you have to deal with Naruto" lol
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member SonictheHedgehog's Avatar
    Status
    SonictheHedgehog is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Green Hill Zone / Mobius
    Posts
    5,345
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fastest thing alive.
     

    Re: How kishi should give redemption to Sasuke!

    Sasuke is not a good guy.
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Moe22's Avatar
    Status
    Moe22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Narutobase
    Posts
    2,480
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How kishi should give redemption to Sasuke!

    Don't forget he kicked that poor bear D: In my opinion, this can never be redeemed

     
         

  5. #5
    Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dress Rouba
    Posts
    31,698
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your arms are just too short
    to box with God.
     

    Re: How kishi should give redemption to Sasuke!

    Gaara was forgiven..why not Sasuke?

    Besides, he sneaked into the summit. They attacked him.
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member Moe22's Avatar
    Status
    Moe22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Narutobase
    Posts
    2,480
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How kishi should give redemption to Sasuke!

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    Gaara was forgiven..why not Sasuke?

    Besides, he sneaked into the summit. They attacked him.
    Trespassing is apparently worse than assault
     
         

  7. #7
    Boss Of The NY7 JaccuziSplot777's Avatar
    Status
    JaccuziSplot777 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Queenz Ny
    Posts
    181
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How kishi should give redemption to Sasuke!

    I'm not gonna forgive u after u try to kidnapp my brother and cut my arm off cuz of ur amaratsu...there is gonna be a bounty on sasuke head after the war is over...
     
         

  8. #8
    Banned
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bucuresti
    Posts
    3,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Re: How kishi should give redemption to Sasuke!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mellanoma View Post
    It doesn't matter at this point since the world is United. Even at the start of the war the Kages agreed that all past issues would be squashed to form a shinobi alliance. Besides the route things are going it would be a matter of "If you dont like sasuke you have to deal with Naruto" lol
    yes it could go that way but that would suck and it would be a lame redemption , and the alliance is there because they have a goal after the goal... is up to them to stay united , sasuke can help in the war but it also up to them if they forgive sasuke after the war
     
         
    Last edited by alexu9696; 04-19-2013 at 09:35 PM.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At my place.
    Posts
    7,709
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: How kishi should give redemption to Sasuke!

    I doubt Sasuke just walks away free from his crimes when this is over.

    His actions will come back to haunt him.
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Altaneen's Avatar
    Status
    Altaneen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waiting for A Realm Reborn
     

    Re: How kishi should give redemption to Sasuke!



    Sasuke, and Itachi's good name, are already on the list to be forgiven. Between Naruto backing Sasuke, and that bottom left panel, I don't see there being an issue.
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At my place.
    Posts
    7,709
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: How kishi should give redemption to Sasuke!

    Quote Originally Posted by Altaneen View Post


    Sasuke, and Itachi's good name, are already on the list to be forgiven. Between Naruto backing Sasuke, and that bottom left panel, I don't see there being an issue.
    That was meant to be Itachi, Sasuke mearly played a support role.

    Kishi speant a lot of time beating us over the head with the idea that Sasuke could never go back, I doubt he did that for nothing.
     
         

  12. #12
    Banned
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bucuresti
    Posts
    3,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Re: How kishi should give redemption to Sasuke!

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    Gaara was forgiven..why not Sasuke?

    Besides, he sneaked into the summit. They attacked him.
    he should get redemption but not like gaara that was crap , konoha allied with the sand after they where attacked by them , gaara forgived with no words , i mean i understand naruto change him , but why the hell konoha forgive him and the sand ? Its BS , also Sasuke was in akatsuki and did worse then gaara ! PS . If i get into your house with a sword and you know i am criminal you would not attack me ?
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Altaneen's Avatar
    Status
    Altaneen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waiting for A Realm Reborn
     

    Re: How kishi should give redemption to Sasuke!

    Quote Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
    That was meant to be Itachi, Sasuke mearly played a support role.

    Kishi speant a lot of time beating us over the head with the idea that Sasuke could never go back, I doubt he did that for nothing.
    Regardless of how big you feel Sasuke's contribution to stopping ET was, being there helping to stop it still puts him on Onoki's hero list.

    Not to mention it is due to Sasuke that the alliance is about to get very powerful allies.
     
         

  14. #14
    Member Nero Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Nero Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    388
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your face looks better
    bleeding
     

    Re: How kishi should give redemption to Sasuke!

    Raikage: SASUKE!! I'LL DESTROY YOU
    Hashirama: What did you say to my bffl? I'll bite your face
     
         

  15. #15
    Banned
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bucuresti
    Posts
    3,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Re: How kishi should give redemption to Sasuke!

    Quote Originally Posted by Altaneen View Post
    Regardless of how big you feel Sasuke's contribution to stopping ET was, being there helping to stop it still puts him on Onoki's hero list.

    Not to mention it is due to Sasuke that the alliance is about to get very powerful allies.
    so if a criminal tryes to kidnap and attack your city but after that he helps beat two criminals that would destroy all , you would forgive him ? Yeah i see your logic
     
         

  16. #16
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    13,113
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: How kishi should give redemption to Sasuke!

    Helping the Alliance stop Madara and Obito, may be the ticket to Sasuke and company receiving a Pardon.
     
         

  17. #17
    Banned
    Status
    reizon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    ★★★««Count from ONE to INFINITY twice, then I Just Might tell you»»★★★
    Posts
    9,910
    Post Thanks / Like
    ★★Ugly and Fat people, its
    Bad enough that they exist.
    ★ what's even more worse is
    a Fat and Ugly person with an
    Attitude.!! ★ When you are
    Fat and Ugly, i really don't
    think you get to have an
    Attitude.!!★★
     

    Re: How kishi should give redemption to Sasuke!

    i dont think there will be redemption for sasuke.
    but what i think will happen he will travel around the world helping people and trying to repay for his sins...
    alot like rurouni kenshin...
    makes sense...
     
         

  18. #18
    Banned
    Status
    reizon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    ★★★««Count from ONE to INFINITY twice, then I Just Might tell you»»★★★
    Posts
    9,910
    Post Thanks / Like
    ★★Ugly and Fat people, its
    Bad enough that they exist.
    ★ what's even more worse is
    a Fat and Ugly person with an
    Attitude.!! ★ When you are
    Fat and Ugly, i really don't
    think you get to have an
    Attitude.!!★★
     

    Re: How kishi should give redemption to Sasuke!

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    Gaara was forgiven..why not Sasuke?

    Besides, he sneaked into the summit. They attacked him.
    gaara dint actually try to kill his friends, he only threatened to kill them.
    sasuke actually tried to kill them not only naruto but also sakura(i dont mind this one though) and kakashi
    for them it will be so hard to look past this, after all that has happened it will be hard for them to be like "good morning sasuke kun, what a nice day"

    he will most probably go around world, helping people trying to redemn himself.
     
         

  19. #19
    Banned
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bucuresti
    Posts
    3,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Re: How kishi should give redemption to Sasuke!

    Quote Originally Posted by reizon View Post
    i dont think there will be redemption for sasuke.
    but what i think will happen he will travel around the world helping people and trying to repay for his sins...
    alot like rurouni kenshin...
    makes sense...
    that would be ok , hope we get something good and not BS
     
         

  20. #20
    Member mistavatar's Avatar
    Status
    mistavatar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    87
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How kishi should give redemption to Sasuke!

    gara has more kills than sasuke but he is forgiven
     
         

  21. #21
    Academy Student
    Status
    Acroniel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How kishi should give redemption to Sasuke!

    Even if Sasuke is forgiven, I dont see him returning to the village.
    Mayby he will save the day by bringing the hokage's to the battlefield, get into an epic final fight with ( not naruto ).
    Survive the 4th SWW.
    Mayby By the end of the war go "MIA".
    He will go around the world incognito, meeting Naruto (only one who knows he is still alive) every (year) few years.
    (Mayby Naruto leaving the village in secrecy meeting with Sasuke will be the series ending.. Future thingy)

    Edit:
    By the end of the war the uchiha-name will have been cleanessed from its bad name.
    No one knowing there still is one breathing uchiha
     
         
    Last edited by Acroniel; 04-20-2013 at 10:03 PM.

  22. #22
    Member Sentinel's Avatar
    Status
    Sentinel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    606
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How kishi should give redemption to Sasuke!

    naruto accepting sasuke's eyes and implanting them, sorry but that's probably a no go, it's not like naruto to do a thing like this, he is proud of his own power and does not want to have the sharingan, so that part about him evolving them to rinnegan and reviving sasuke after killing him doesn't seem fitting. (besides naruto doesn't kill)
    as it is now I think the revived hokage are going to recognise naruto's power and ability and are not going to take over the fight, but they are going to play more like a suporting role. (his claim to surpass them all). probably hashirama might want to save the other kage and tsunade so he might go there aswell (but I'm not betting on that)
    as for naruto and sasuke, I think these two are going to realy work together this time to defeat madara and obito. a victory from that pair might make some of the shinobi think diferently about sasuke but there will still be those that feel anger towards sasuke.
    and in the end naruto and sasuke are going to have their fight, but it's going to be a fight among friends, just to test eachothers ability and growth.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •