Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    LordMadara narutoblitz's Avatar
    Status
    narutoblitz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    1,482
    Post Thanks / Like
    マダラ様
     

    Why Sasuke's character isn't "ruined"

    Naruto vs. Sasuke has been in the works too long to end like this. Kishimoto would be trolling fans too much to not give us that much. While Sasuke might have decided to not let the village go to waste, I think he will also be unforgiven by many in the village. In particular the elders, who are going to be out for blood for Danzo's death. Sai might also be upset, as well as members of the K11 that are distrustful of Sasuke at best. Sakura was even ready to kill Sasuke back at their last reunion.

    It'd be unbelievably bad writing for the villagers, Raikage and crew to just magically forgive Sasuke because Naruto said so. Even assuming that Tsunade does survive, she won't be able to quell the public anger against Sasuke trying to assassinate all the leaders of the ninja world and allying with the Akatsuki. I also don't think Orochimaru will get Sasuke's body, since that arc ended long ago.

    Sasuke will still be angry with Naruto and the rest of them even after the war ends. He didn't "turn good" or give up on revenge, he just decided he won't let Madara end the entire world or make Itachi's sacrifice worthless. Once he hears Madara's side of the story, I predict he will turn on the Hokage and seal Hashirama, followed by Tobirama and then Orochimaru and he will deal with the Alliance while Madara fights Obito.

    In the fight, I predict Naruto will die.
     
         

  2. #2
    Respice in oculus meis Calpal's Avatar
    Status
    Calpal is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Battle creek, Michigan.
    Posts
    1,802
    Post Thanks / Like
    they do not see what lies
    ahead when sun has faded and
    moon is dead.
     

    Re: Why Sasuke's character isn't "ruined"

    Quote Originally Posted by narutoblitz View Post
    Naruto vs. Sasuke has been in the works too long to end like this. Kishimoto would be trolling fans too much to not give us that much. While Sasuke might have decided to not let the village go to waste, I think he will also be unforgiven by many in the village. In particular the elders, who are going to be out for blood for Danzo's death. Sai might also be upset, as well as members of the K11 that are distrustful of Sasuke at best. Sakura was even ready to kill Sasuke back at their last reunion.

    It'd be unbelievably bad writing for the villagers, Raikage and crew to just magically forgive Sasuke because Naruto said so. Even assuming that Tsunade does survive, she won't be able to quell the public anger against Sasuke trying to assassinate all the leaders of the ninja world and allying with the Akatsuki. I also don't think Orochimaru will get Sasuke's body, since that arc ended long ago.

    Sasuke will still be angry with Naruto and the rest of them even after the war ends. He didn't "turn good" or give up on revenge, he just decided he won't let Madara end the entire world or make Itachi's sacrifice worthless. Once he hears Madara's side of the story, I predict he will turn on the Hokage and seal Hashirama, followed by Tobirama and then Orochimaru and he will deal with the Alliance while Madara fights Obito.

    In the fight, I predict Naruto will die.
    this would all hold true anywhere else. but here, were dealing with Masashi Kishimoto.. you can never be too cautious
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member avenged sevenfold's Avatar
    Status
    avenged sevenfold is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    birmingham
    Posts
    2,384
    Post Thanks / Like
    The handsome blue beast of the
    hidden leaf
     

    Re: Why Sasuke's character isn't "ruined"

    Well seeing as it is naruto we should still hold off on this kind of thing even if what you are saying is true.
     
         

  4. #4
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    10,965
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: Why Sasuke's character isn't "ruined"

    Their other Arc,other events in the future that may cause a mach between Naruto and Sasuke,just wait for the events that will unfold after the war Arc.
     
         

  5. #5
    幻影のミリア P3ĮÑ's Avatar
    Status
    P3ĮÑ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    40,294
    Post Thanks / Like
    NB sucks ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
     

    Re: Why Sasuke's character isn't "ruined"

    I don't think he'll return to the village, he's just doing it coz he didn't want itachi's main goal which was protecting the village go to waste, looking at sasuke I mean does he even want to come back, still orochimaru might be looking for a chance to steal his body , coz he clearly said he want his body, currently he's not that powerful to steal it
     
         
    Last edited by P3ĮÑ; 04-20-2013 at 11:06 AM.

  6. #6
    LordMadara narutoblitz's Avatar
    Status
    narutoblitz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    1,482
    Post Thanks / Like
    マダラ様
     

    Re: Why Sasuke's character isn't "ruined"

    Well Orochimaru got his arm chakra back, absorbed a Zetsu and has 3 of the 4 Hokage under his control with Edo Tensei. So it's worth considering he might make his power play soon... He'd be at a huge disadvantage to actually let them go to the battle as-is.
     
         

  7. #7
    The heart htmwall's Avatar
    Status
    htmwall is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Yorozuya.
    Posts
    3,809
    Post Thanks / Like
    To win, but not destroy… To
    conquer, but not humiliate…
    That is what true conquest is!
     

    Re: Why Sasuke's character isn't "ruined"

    Quote Originally Posted by narutoblitz View Post
    Well Orochimaru got his arm chakra back, absorbed a Zetsu and has 3 of the 4 Hokage under his control with Edo Tensei. So it's worth considering he might make his power play soon... He'd be at a huge disadvantage to actually let them go to the battle as-is.
    orochimaru can't use his transfer tech only once in three years,and he already used it to enter zetsu's body.
     
         

  8. #8
    Sennin 6PathsofKami's Avatar
    Status
    6PathsofKami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Amegakure
    Posts
    2,330
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can destroy the man but
    you can't destroy an idea.
     

    Re: Why Sasuke's character isn't "ruined"

    His character would have been ruined if he didnt change his mind.
     
         

  9. #9
    The Soft one. NobleRider's Avatar
    Status
    NobleRider is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    584
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those who can't acknowledge
    their real selves are bound to
    fail
     

    Re: Why Sasuke's character isn't "ruined"

    because he decide to kick some uchihas ass too
     
         

  10. #10
    Konoha no Kiroi Senko YellowFang's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFang is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    5,585
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of Kamuiland
     

    Re: Why Sasuke's character isn't "ruined"

    His character can't be ruined more, is what I'd say....
    Sasuke was awesome and a reliable character before his destined clash with Itachi and later his morales got lower and lower... to the point where his personality turn-around is nothing for me...
    Only redemption is his death...

    This is my opinion... people don't have to get b***hurt over it and start neg reps...
     
         

  11. #11
    Unseal narutotails's Avatar
    Status
    narutotails is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    103
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Sasuke's character isn't "ruined"

    Sasuke left the village (thinking it was his best course of action) to gain the power needed to avenge the death of his clan. He didn't hate his village nor panticipated in any killings with Orochimaru. Sasuke got really mad, like a women in her period, because he lived a lie his whole live. He couldn't understand why his brother did and many other things. The only time he really felt hatred, was only a small period of time and his brother did shine some light on him during his fight with Kabuto. His brother gave him some relieve since he found out that the village didn't make him do it, he was more than willing to do it for the village. The last part he needed to understand was the meaning of being a shinobi and the village within others. Listening to the Hokages, he saw his brother in Hashirama and finally understood his brother. Again, he never wanted to kill anyone before getting the information from Tobi and even then, he still had doubts.

    I beilieve he will joint the fight and stay straight, in other words, be a shinobi that endures instead of letting hatred consume him and therfore living to his brother's expectations. The Naruto-Sasuke fight might be the last thing we see and Naruto ends. The fight won't be as enemys but as friend that recognize each other as superior shinobis just like old times.

    I dont know if the Raikage and others will forgive Sasuke or not but I think the war have change a lot of people and hearts and I don't thing is hard to forgive given the circumstances and the thruth about Itachi.
     
         

  12. #12
    Unseal narutotails's Avatar
    Status
    narutotails is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    103
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Sasuke's character isn't "ruined"

    As a manner of fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Orochimaru also have DNA from Jiraiya and also bring him out to let him know that he was correct. Not sure about Sunade's status. But I would not doubt that at some point we see them back together again for a little time to show us the power of the Legendary Sannins all at once.
     
         

  13. #13
    Bãzz's Avatar
    Status
    Bãzz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    A secondary dimension, within me mind
    Posts
    14,270
    Post Thanks / Like
    Inactive
     

    Re: Why Sasuke's character isn't "ruined"

    Quote Originally Posted by 6PathsofKami View Post
    His character would have been ruined if he didnt change his mind.
    Genius Bro

    OT : I always considered his character ruined ....Until i heard his decision
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At my place.
    Posts
    6,025
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: Why Sasuke's character isn't "ruined"

    Sasuke won't seal the Hokages, he is no where near strong enough to fight them. And Naruto won't die, he is the hero.

    I suspect you are just mad that a lot of your lame predictions including your claim that Sasuke would destroy the Hidden Leaf Village didn't come true.

    But if it makes you feel better I am pretty confident that Naruto and Sasuke will fight, but Naruto will probably not die and will without a doubt win.
     
         
    Last edited by saw2097; 04-20-2013 at 03:30 PM.

  15. #15
    Member Marceant's Avatar
    Status
    Marceant is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    343
    Post Thanks / Like
    NaruHina/SasuSaku
     

    Re: Why Sasuke's character isn't "ruined"

    wrong your just wrong sasuke said he is gonna do everything to protect itachi's dream of protecting konoha so he is done with revnge and he is not gonna want to hear madara's story
     
         

  16. #16
    angel dream dark dreams's Avatar
    Status
    dark dreams is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    always in dreams
    Posts
    2,992
    Post Thanks / Like
    what were those dreams I used
    to envision in past.you
    replaced all of them
     

    Re: Why Sasuke's character isn't "ruined"

    Quote Originally Posted by NobleRider View Post
    because he decide to kick some uchihas ass too
    I second this^
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •