Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    マダラ様

Why Sasuke's character isn't "ruined"

Naruto vs. Sasuke has been in the works too long to end like this. Kishimoto would be trolling fans too much to not give us that much. While Sasuke might have decided to not let the village go to waste, I think he will also be unforgiven by many in the village. In particular the elders, who are going to be out for blood for Danzo's death. Sai might also be upset, as well as members of the K11 that are distrustful of Sasuke at best. Sakura was even ready to kill Sasuke back at their last reunion.

It'd be unbelievably bad writing for the villagers, Raikage and crew to just magically forgive Sasuke because Naruto said so. Even assuming that Tsunade does survive, she won't be able to quell the public anger against Sasuke trying to assassinate all the leaders of the ninja world and allying with the Akatsuki. I also don't think Orochimaru will get Sasuke's body, since that arc ended long ago.

Sasuke will still be angry with Naruto and the rest of them even after the war ends. He didn't "turn good" or give up on revenge, he just decided he won't let Madara end the entire world or make Itachi's sacrifice worthless. Once he hears Madara's side of the story, I predict he will turn on the Hokage and seal Hashirama, followed by Tobirama and then Orochimaru and he will deal with the Alliance while Madara fights Obito.

In the fight, I predict Naruto will die.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    they do not see what lies
    ahead when sun has faded and
    moon is dead.

Re: Why Sasuke's character isn't "ruined"

Quote Originally Posted by narutoblitz View Post
    Naruto vs. Sasuke has been in the works too long to end like this. Kishimoto would be trolling fans too much to not give us that much. While Sasuke might have decided to not let the village go to waste, I think he will also be unforgiven by many in the village. In particular the elders, who are going to be out for blood for Danzo's death. Sai might also be upset, as well as members of the K11 that are distrustful of Sasuke at best. Sakura was even ready to kill Sasuke back at their last reunion.

It'd be unbelievably bad writing for the villagers, Raikage and crew to just magically forgive Sasuke because Naruto said so. Even assuming that Tsunade does survive, she won't be able to quell the public anger against Sasuke trying to assassinate all the leaders of the ninja world and allying with the Akatsuki. I also don't think Orochimaru will get Sasuke's body, since that arc ended long ago.

Sasuke will still be angry with Naruto and the rest of them even after the war ends. He didn't "turn good" or give up on revenge, he just decided he won't let Madara end the entire world or make Itachi's sacrifice worthless. Once he hears Madara's side of the story, I predict he will turn on the Hokage and seal Hashirama, followed by Tobirama and then Orochimaru and he will deal with the Alliance while Madara fights Obito.

In the fight, I predict Naruto will die.
    this would all hold true anywhere else. but here, were dealing with Masashi Kishimoto.. you can never be too cautious

Senior Member avenged sevenfold's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The handsome blue beast of the
    hidden leaf

Well seeing as it is naruto we should still hold off on this kind of thing even if what you are saying is true.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Their other Arc,other events in the future that may cause a mach between Naruto and Sasuke,just wait for the events that will unfold after the war Arc.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    NB sucks ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I don't think he'll return to the village, he's just doing it coz he didn't want itachi's main goal which was protecting the village go to waste, looking at sasuke I mean does he even want to come back, still orochimaru might be looking for a chance to steal his body , coz he clearly said he want his body, currently he's not that powerful to steal it

Last edited by P3ĮÑ; 04-20-2013 at 11:06 AM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    マダラ様

Well Orochimaru got his arm chakra back, absorbed a Zetsu and has 3 of the 4 Hokage under his control with Edo Tensei. So it's worth considering he might make his power play soon... He'd be at a huge disadvantage to actually let them go to the battle as-is.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    To win, but not destroy… To
    conquer, but not humiliate…
    That is what true conquest is!

Quote Originally Posted by narutoblitz View Post
    Well Orochimaru got his arm chakra back, absorbed a Zetsu and has 3 of the 4 Hokage under his control with Edo Tensei. So it's worth considering he might make his power play soon... He'd be at a huge disadvantage to actually let them go to the battle as-is.
    orochimaru can't use his transfer tech only once in three years,and he already used it to enter zetsu's body.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can destroy the man but
    you can't destroy an idea.

His character would have been ruined if he didnt change his mind.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those who can't acknowledge
    their real selves are bound to
    fail

because he decide to kick some uchihas ass too

Konoha no Kiroi Senko YellowFang's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of Kamuiland

His character can't be ruined more, is what I'd say....
    Sasuke was awesome and a reliable character before his destined clash with Itachi and later his morales got lower and lower... to the point where his personality turn-around is nothing for me...
    Only redemption is his death...

This is my opinion... people don't have to get b***hurt over it and start neg reps...

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke left the village (thinking it was his best course of action) to gain the power needed to avenge the death of his clan. He didn't hate his village nor panticipated in any killings with Orochimaru. Sasuke got really mad, like a women in her period, because he lived a lie his whole live. He couldn't understand why his brother did and many other things. The only time he really felt hatred, was only a small period of time and his brother did shine some light on him during his fight with Kabuto. His brother gave him some relieve since he found out that the village didn't make him do it, he was more than willing to do it for the village. The last part he needed to understand was the meaning of being a shinobi and the village within others. Listening to the Hokages, he saw his brother in Hashirama and finally understood his brother. Again, he never wanted to kill anyone before getting the information from Tobi and even then, he still had doubts.

I beilieve he will joint the fight and stay straight, in other words, be a shinobi that endures instead of letting hatred consume him and therfore living to his brother's expectations. The Naruto-Sasuke fight might be the last thing we see and Naruto ends. The fight won't be as enemys but as friend that recognize each other as superior shinobis just like old times.

I dont know if the Raikage and others will forgive Sasuke or not but I think the war have change a lot of people and hearts and I don't thing is hard to forgive given the circumstances and the thruth about Itachi.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As a manner of fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Orochimaru also have DNA from Jiraiya and also bring him out to let him know that he was correct. Not sure about Sunade's status. But I would not doubt that at some point we see them back together again for a little time to show us the power of the Legendary Sannins all at once.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by 6PathsofKami View Post
    His character would have been ruined if he didnt change his mind.
    Genius Bro

OT : I always considered his character ruined ....Until i heard his decision

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.

Sasuke won't seal the Hokages, he is no where near strong enough to fight them. And Naruto won't die, he is the hero.

I suspect you are just mad that a lot of your lame predictions including your claim that Sasuke would destroy the Hidden Leaf Village didn't come true.

But if it makes you feel better I am pretty confident that Naruto and Sasuke will fight, but Naruto will probably not die and will without a doubt win.

Last edited by saw2097; 04-20-2013 at 03:30 PM.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    NaruHina/SasuSaku

wrong your just wrong sasuke said he is gonna do everything to protect itachi's dream of protecting konoha so he is done with revnge and he is not gonna want to hear madara's story

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    what were those dreams I used
    to envision in past.you
    replaced all of them

Quote Originally Posted by NobleRider View Post
    because he decide to kick some uchihas ass too
    I second this^