Results 1 to 25 of 25
  1. #1
    Délta's Avatar
    Status
    Délta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    10,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist
     

    Me and Nathan swap customs

    sits awaiting nathan
     
         

  2. #2
    Otogakure Nathan.'s Avatar
    Status
    Nathan. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    45,748
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee
     



    Re: Me and Nathan swap customs

    I'll go first!

    (Meiton: Gōsuto Hanabi) Dark Release: Ghastly Fireworks
    Type: Offensive
    Rank: A-rank
    Range: Short to Mid range
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description:
    After the absorbing the enemy's energy based technique using Dark Release: Inhaling Maw the user will mold the chakra from Inhaling Maw into their left arm, then user extends their arm forward and releases ghosts from a sphere in his/her left wrist. They seem to follow a set and guided path and they differentiate from it but they can cause enough damage to an opponent by slamming and leaving deep burning marks onto there stomach. The ghosts the user fires are only small (about two feet wide and five feet long) and shoots what seems to be an endless wave of Dark Fireworks.




    Interesting choice.

    Okay with this, you'll need to use the canon jutsu Dark Release: Inhaling Maw, then with the absorbed chakra you will extend you left arm forward, make a small orb in your hand that will release a heap of dark ghosts that are on a guided path once they reach there target, the target will get servery burned by the ghosts.

    Also, with this jutsu it will have to be used as your last move out of the 3 moves you can perform per-turn since it's a endless stream.
     
         

  3. #3
    Délta's Avatar
    Status
    Délta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    10,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist
     

    Re: Me and Nathan swap customs

    i start by conviently having alreayd absorbed an attack on my way here ^^

    I gather my meiton chakra into the bottom square on my right hand and raise it up, i then begin to allow it to seep out but as i do this i form it into a condensed ball, as i am doing this i begin forming even smaller balls within the larger ball as my chakra is seeping outwards, i then lock onto my target and begin allowing the smaller balls to fly from the smaller ball and smash into the opponent leavin severe burns

    A few questions:
    How fast can i perform this entire action?
    Do they home in, meaning can i allow some to go past turn them around and get them to smash into the back of the opponent
    how spread out can i make them?can i send say half directly at the opponent and then send half far left and right to circle around?

    thats all ^^
     
         

  4. #4
    Otogakure Nathan.'s Avatar
    Status
    Nathan. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    45,748
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee
     



    Re: Me and Nathan swap customs

    Quote Originally Posted by Délta View Post
    i start by conviently having alreayd absorbed an attack on my way here ^^

    I gather my meiton chakra into the bottom square on my right hand and raise it up, i then begin to allow it to seep out but as i do this i form it into a condensed ball, as i am doing this i begin forming even smaller balls within the larger ball as my chakra is seeping outwards, i then lock onto my target and begin allowing the smaller balls to fly from the smaller ball and smash into the opponent leavin severe burns

    A few questions:
    How fast can i perform this entire action?
    Do they home in, meaning can i allow some to go past turn them around and get them to smash into the back of the opponent
    how spread out can i make them?can i send say half directly at the opponent and then send half far left and right to circle around?

    thats all ^^
    1. Doesn't take more then five seconds.
    2. They follow a set and guided path and they differentiate from it. They can turn and go behind the enemy.
    3. No you cannot do that.
     
         

  5. #5
    Délta's Avatar
    Status
    Délta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    10,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist
     

    Re: Me and Nathan swap customs

    ok my turn

    (Meiton: Heru Supea) Dark release: Hell Spear
    [spoiler](Meiton: Heru Supea) Dark release: Hell Spear
    Type: Offensive/Defensive
    Rank: A rank
    Range: Short
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description:The user will first have to absorb a technique using Dark release:Inhaling Maw. After the technique has been absorb the user will cover their left arm in a layer of Meiton chakra. Once fully formed the shape gives off the appearance of a jaggered shield that is attached to the users arm.Being made of pure Meiton chakra this shield can withstand S rank fire wind and lightning attacks. If the user see's fit this can also be used as a weapon with the shields jaggered appearance being quite sharp. The user can use this weapon as a form of offensive close ranged combat or as a shield to deflect different techniques.
    Restrictions
    Can only be used twice per battle
    Lasts 3 turns when used as a close combat weapon
    While in use no other dark release techniques can be used
    Can only be taught by Delta
    What this technique looks like



    ok you need to use inhaling maw before this attack can be executed, i then want to you expell your meiton chakra and cover your forearm with chakra, then maniuplate is into the form of a shield. any questions?
     
         

  6. #6
    Otogakure Nathan.'s Avatar
    Status
    Nathan. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    45,748
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee
     



    Re: Me and Nathan swap customs

    Quote Originally Posted by Délta View Post
    ok my turn

    (Meiton: Heru Supea) Dark release: Hell Spear
    [spoiler](Meiton: Heru Supea) Dark release: Hell Spear
    Type: Offensive/Defensive
    Rank: A rank
    Range: Short
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description:The user will first have to absorb a technique using Dark release:Inhaling Maw. After the technique has been absorb the user will cover their left arm in a layer of Meiton chakra. Once fully formed the shape gives off the appearance of a jaggered shield that is attached to the users arm.Being made of pure Meiton chakra this shield can withstand S rank fire wind and lightning attacks. If the user see's fit this can also be used as a weapon with the shields jaggered appearance being quite sharp. The user can use this weapon as a form of offensive close ranged combat or as a shield to deflect different techniques.
    Restrictions
    Can only be used twice per battle
    Lasts 3 turns when used as a close combat weapon
    While in use no other dark release techniques can be used
    Can only be taught by Delta
    What this technique looks like



    ok you need to use inhaling maw before this attack can be executed, i then want to you expell your meiton chakra and cover your forearm with chakra, then maniuplate is into the form of a shield. any questions?
    By previously absorbing a fire technique before hand, now I begin to release my meiton chakra from my bottom square on my left hand, thus covering my forearm in meiton chakra once that is done I use shape manipulation to change the shape of the chakra into a shield like thing.

    No, I don't have any questions, pretty straight forward.
     
         

  7. #7
    Délta's Avatar
    Status
    Délta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    10,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist
     

    Re: Me and Nathan swap customs

    ok good ^^ happy we could swap
     
         

  8. #8
    Délta's Avatar
    Status
    Délta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    10,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist
     

    Re: Me and Nathan swap customs

    Post the technique you want Nathan
     
         

  9. #9
    Otogakure Nathan.'s Avatar
    Status
    Nathan. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    45,748
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee
     



    Re: Me and Nathan swap customs

    (Meiton: Kyūketsukō usabarashi) Dark Release: Inhaling Diversion
    Type: Offensive
    Rank: A rank
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: (Technique dependant)
    Description: This is an advanced method of using the technique Inhaling maw. Instead of storing the foreign chakra the user instead redirects it back at the opponent. The way this technique works is by increasing the flow of chakra to Inhaling maw causing it to absorb chakra twice as fast as the regular inhaling maw. While this happens the user links his top and bottom square chakra network creating an arc between the two from which chakra can travel. As the user absorbs chakra it is sent into this new link and has Dark chakra added to it, once the chakra is added the technique is fired back at the opponent. From using this method the original attack is strengthen and more potent. This method is fairly fast, as it release chakra at the same time it absorbs leaving little window for opponents to react.
    *Note* Any technique redirected gains plus 1 rank to its original power(I.e A rank becomes S rank)
    Restrictions:
    Can only be used 3 times per battle
    Can only Absorb and redirect A rank and below techniques
    Can only be Taught by Delta

    ^ That.
     
         

  10. #10
    Délta's Avatar
    Status
    Délta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    10,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist
     

    Re: Me and Nathan swap customs

    All right well as you already know its an Inhaling Maw Varient. As you are absorbing the technique from the opponent you are connecting the chakra networks of both squares creating an arc for the chakra to travel through. Now as you are absorbing the technique it will travel along the chakra network as you add dark chakra to the original chakra you absorbed. once that is done you fire the attakc bakc at the opponent, but remeber this all happens very quickly, fast enough for it to appear as though the technique was used by you and not absorbed and redirected.

    Also the original chakra absorbed will have dark chakra added to it, so as we can absorb 3 different chakra natures they will all be embedded with dark chakra, meaning we strengthen the attack by adding more chakra. Each elemental property will change as well, for exmaple

    If we absorb A ranked wind, we will be firing back S rank Wind lightning and fire chakra at the opponent
    If we absorb A rank Fire or Lightning we will be firing back S rank Fire/Lighting with added Fire or lightning chakra.

    Any questions?
     
         

  11. #11
    Otogakure Nathan.'s Avatar
    Status
    Nathan. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    45,748
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee
     



    Re: Me and Nathan swap customs

    Quote Originally Posted by Délta View Post
    All right well as you already know its an Inhaling Maw Varient. As you are absorbing the technique from the opponent you are connecting the chakra networks of both squares creating an arc for the chakra to travel through. Now as you are absorbing the technique it will travel along the chakra network as you add dark chakra to the original chakra you absorbed. once that is done you fire the attakc bakc at the opponent, but remeber this all happens very quickly, fast enough for it to appear as though the technique was used by you and not absorbed and redirected.

    Also the original chakra absorbed will have dark chakra added to it, so as we can absorb 3 different chakra natures they will all be embedded with dark chakra, meaning we strengthen the attack by adding more chakra. Each elemental property will change as well, for exmaple

    If we absorb A ranked wind, we will be firing back S rank Wind lightning and fire chakra at the opponent
    If we absorb A rank Fire or Lightning we will be firing back S rank Fire/Lighting with added Fire or lightning chakra.

    Any questions?
    No I understand completely.

    Did you want one of my custom techniques?
     
         

  12. #12
    Délta's Avatar
    Status
    Délta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    10,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist
     

    Re: Me and Nathan swap customs

    of coarse

    id like this

    (Meiton Kemuri) Dark Release: Dark Smoke
    Type: Supplementary
    Rank: A-rank
    Range: Mid
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: -
    Description: The user preforms three hand seals, and then gathers up dark chakra into there mouth. Then they blow out a thick purple smoke like fog that has such force that it can down medium to large trees within it's path. This technique also drains the chakra of whoever is caught into it. The smoke like fog is so dense that only very high ranked wind techniques are able to blow it away. The fog drains enough chakra that the victim is only able to use A-rank and below techniques.
    Note: Takes the fog one turn to form.
    Note: The fog lasts for 3 turns once formed.
    Note: Can only be used 3 times per match.
    Note: S-rank wind techniques are the only techniques able to blow away the smoke like fog.
    Note: Person trapped in the fog can only use A-rank and below techniques for two turns.
    Note: Can only be taught by Nathan.
     
         

  13. #13
    Otogakure Nathan.'s Avatar
    Status
    Nathan. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    45,748
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee
     



    Re: Me and Nathan swap customs

    Alright.

    Pretty much, gather your dark chakra into your mouth, then release it as a fog like smoke, that has enough power to blow down medium sized trees down, the only down side it takes one turn to form, but once it's formed and if your target is stuck within the fog, there chakra will be drained plus they can only use A-rank justus and below while in it, also only an S-rank wind tech is the only thing capable to blow it away.
     
         

  14. #14
    Délta's Avatar
    Status
    Délta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    10,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist
     

    Re: Me and Nathan swap customs

    OK i get that the 1 turn to form thing, does that mean in my previous turn i need to state im building it up and then the next turn i need to re post this technique essentially make it so it takes up 2 of my 6 jutsu in 2 turns?
     
         

  15. #15
    Otogakure Nathan.'s Avatar
    Status
    Nathan. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    45,748
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee
     



    Re: Me and Nathan swap customs

    Quote Originally Posted by Délta View Post
    OK i get that the 1 turn to form thing, does that mean in my previous turn i need to state im building it up and then the next turn i need to re post this technique essentially make it so it takes up 2 of my 6 jutsu in 2 turns?
    No. You'll just have to state that it's been activated.
     
         

  16. #16
    Délta's Avatar
    Status
    Délta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    10,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist
     

    Re: Me and Nathan swap customs

    ah ok all good than thanks for the trade
     
         

  17. #17
    Otogakure Nathan.'s Avatar
    Status
    Nathan. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    45,748
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee
     



    Re: Me and Nathan swap customs

    Lets start with this one.

    (Meiton: Sekai Wa Bunkatsu) Dark Release: Worlds Split
    Type: Offensive
    Rank: A-rank
    Range: Mid-range
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description:
    After the use of Dark Release: Inhaling Maw the user concentrates a large amount of their dark chakra into the palm of their hand, the user can generate a dark force that will darkened their hand, after doing the hand seals Goat → Dog the user will simply wave his arm; and the dark release chakra is release from the users upper square on their hand and released in straight line to create large-scale explosions (the scale of said explosion has the power to send two full grown people flying) in a linear pattern.
    Notes:
    - Can only be use twice per-match.
    - Must have used Dark Release: Inhaling Maw before use.
    - The explosions only go up to a mid-range radius.
    - Can only be taught by Nathan.

    So with this one, all you need to do is absorb a technique with either inhaling maw or great inhaling maw, then preform the required two seals, and wave your hand across you, releasing dark chakra from your squares. Doing this should create a straight line of large-scale explosions, the explosion line only goes up to mid range.
     
         

  18. #18
    Délta's Avatar
    Status
    Délta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    10,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist
     

    Re: Me and Nathan swap customs

    Simple enough, dont make me perform it.

    Couple questions, first one is how wide is the line, like is it 1m 2m ect ect
    Also does the technique speed alter depending on how fast i wave ym hand?
    Can i cause the technique to move forwards by moving my hand up and down instead of side to side?
     
         

  19. #19
    Otogakure Nathan.'s Avatar
    Status
    Nathan. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    45,748
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee
     



    Re: Me and Nathan swap customs

    About 2 - 3m.
    No.
    Yeah, should be able too.
     
         

  20. #20
    Délta's Avatar
    Status
    Délta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    10,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist
     

    Re: Me and Nathan swap customs

    (Meiton: Kuro Renda) Dark Release: Dark Barrage.
    Type: Defensive
    Rank: B rank
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra: 20(+10 for every extra shot fire)
    Damage: 40
    Description: The user will begin by holding both his hands up with the palms facing towards the sky. The he will condence dark chakra inside his body and cause it to seep out of his palms and form small balls of dark chakra around the size of a cannonball. Then by using brute strength the user will throw the balls at the opponent. Upon impact the balls will explode into a maelstorm of dark chakra severely burning the opponent. This jutsu isn't limit to just two shots as the user can continually form and throw these balls. The balls form rather swiftly about the same speed as a chidori. Each 2 balls are equivalent to a B ranked Dark release technique.

    Can only be taught by Delta

    Simple enough, form the balls and throw them with as much power as you can, they dont have to be thrown you can slam them into people, each set of balls(eww) so 2 is equal to a B rank, you can continue to use this technique for as long as you have chakra and continue to throw them. If you throw ten balls its essentially 5 B ranks
     
         

  21. #21
    Otogakure Nathan.'s Avatar
    Status
    Nathan. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    45,748
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee
     



    Re: Me and Nathan swap customs

    Understood, and no questions.

    Don't make me preform a simple technique.
     
         

  22. #22
    Délta's Avatar
    Status
    Délta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    10,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist
     

    Re: Me and Nathan swap customs

    Do eeet

    perform it and make it look sexy
     
         

  23. #23
    Otogakure Nathan.'s Avatar
    Status
    Nathan. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    45,748
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee
     



    Re: Me and Nathan swap customs

    >_>

    castiel forms two dark balls from his palm, using his power he throws them towards that tree burning it.

    Good enough, LOL.
     
         

  24. #24
    Délta's Avatar
    Status
    Délta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    10,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist
     

    Re: Me and Nathan swap customs

    wasn;'t sexy enough... AGAIN!-im an ass -
     
         

  25. #25
    Otogakure Nathan.'s Avatar
    Status
    Nathan. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    45,748
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee
     



    Re: Me and Nathan swap customs

    Quote Originally Posted by Délta View Post

    Simple enough, form the balls and throw them with as much power as you can, they dont have to be thrown you can slam them into people, each set of balls(eww) so 2 is equal to a B rank, you can continue to use this technique for as long as you have chakra and continue to throw them. If you throw ten balls its essentially 5 B ranks
    Castiel gathers and releases his meiton chakra around him, using shape manipulation he forms the chakra into 2 dark release chakra balls, using his brute strength he throws the balls towards that tree over there. The balls explode on impact, causing burns to the tree.

    (Meiton: Kuro Renda) Dark Release: Dark Barrage.
    Type: Defensive
    Rank: B rank
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra: 20(+10 for every extra shot fire)
    Damage: 40
    Description: The user will begin by holding both his hands up with the palms facing towards the sky. The he will condence dark chakra inside his body and cause it to seep out of his palms and form small balls of dark chakra around the size of a cannonball. Then by using brute strength the user will throw the balls at the opponent. Upon impact the balls will explode into a maelstorm of dark chakra severely burning the opponent. This jutsu isn't limit to just two shots as the user can continually form and throw these balls. The balls form rather swiftly about the same speed as a chidori. Each 2 balls are equivalent to a B ranked Dark release technique.

    Can only be taught by Delta

    Good enough?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •