Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 41 to 60 of 67
  1. #41
    Senior Member ismael's Avatar
    Status
    ismael is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,350
    Location
    ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY KNOW WHERE I LIVE
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: questions about soccer...

    can anyone tell me if those are the attributes a good player needs.
    Quite fast ( with the ball or without it)
    Not too strong but very good balance. ( it took me three defenders to tackle me one after the other for me to fall)
    average passer but excellent scorer: i scored 6 goals in 2 matches.
    Not a very good team player but sometimes gives chances to his teammates to score.
    i'm 174cm and 59 kilos. ( i'm stronger than what my height and weight give me. I can make a 70 kilos defender fall just by body pressuring him)
     
         

  2. #42
    #LG
    Status
    Danielgf04 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,038
    Location
    Earthland
    'Sup? XD If you have time,
    check out my FF. Please xp PS:
    It's under my sig xp
     

    Re: questions about soccer...

    Quote Originally Posted by ismael View Post
    i'm actually not cocky. i pass when i need to and i dribble to get my way out. The only problem is, i play in the same team as a player that is on the same level of skills as me. It is very difficult to attempt to score or dribble without getting him angry.
    Then the couch wants you and that guy you mentioned to play like a dinamic duo
     
         

  3. #43
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Punk-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Punk- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    29,377
    Location
    With Mikasa.Esdeath.MichelleK.
    Attack on Titan. Akame Ga
    kill. Terra formars. Tokyo
    Ghoul Re. Psycho Pass 2=
    Favorite on-going
    mangas/series.
     

    Re: questions about soccer...



    they are the same , either you were born & are fit to play that sport or you aren't
    & being a team player is important , but sometimes you have to be a little bit selfish
     
         

  4. #44
    Senior Member ismael's Avatar
    Status
    ismael is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,350
    Location
    ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY KNOW WHERE I LIVE
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: questions about soccer...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yusuke Urameshi View Post
    You sound kinda like the player I am, except my shot isn't all that great, so I usually just dish the ball to my teammates and hope they score.
    i can shoot from about just after the halfway line and score. (on the best goalie in the school after the coach)
    I mostly rely on my curving abilities and the ability to put the ball high. my shots aren't really powerful. if see an opening, i don't pass if i know i can shoot.
     
         

  5. #45
    #LG
    Status
    Danielgf04 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,038
    Location
    Earthland
    'Sup? XD If you have time,
    check out my FF. Please xp PS:
    It's under my sig xp
     

    Re: questions about soccer...

    Quote Originally Posted by ismael View Post
    can anyone tell me if those are the attributes a good player needs.
    Quite fast ( with the ball or without it)
    Not too strong but very good balance. ( it took me three defenders to tackle me one after the other for me to fall)
    average passer but excellent scorer: i scored 6 goals in 2 matches.
    Not a very good team player but sometimes gives chances to his teammates to score.
    i'm 174cm and 59 kilos. ( i'm stronger than what my height and weight give me. I can make a 70 kilos defender fall just by body pressuring him)
    Not bad attributes, judging from it you're a striker aren't you?
     
         

  6. #46
    Noni's Avatar
    Status
    Noni is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    11,489
    I'd post another rap lyric,
    but that is too predictable
    z.z
     

    Re: questions about soccer...

    Quote Originally Posted by ismael View Post
    i'm 15, i'll turn 16 in july...
    No offense but where do you want to do with only 30 juggles.
    Its not everything but juggling the ball improve first touch,ball control,dribbling and passing.
    Where the same age well i just turned 16 a couple days ago so i know who you feel but 30 is very bad.
    At your age 300-500 is something of average
     
         

  7. #47
    #LG
    Status
    Danielgf04 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,038
    Location
    Earthland
    'Sup? XD If you have time,
    check out my FF. Please xp PS:
    It's under my sig xp
     

    Re: questions about soccer...

    Quote Originally Posted by noni1997 View Post
    No offense but where do you want to do with only 30 juggles.
    Its not everything but juggling the ball improve first touch,ball control,dribbling and passing.
    Where the same age well i just turned 16 a couple days ago so i know who you feel but 30 is very bad.
    At your age 300-500 is something of average
    I assume juggling is this:
     
         

  8. #48
    Noni's Avatar
    Status
    Noni is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    11,489
    I'd post another rap lyric,
    but that is too predictable
    z.z
     

    Re: questions about soccer...

    Quote Originally Posted by Danielgf04 View Post
    I assume juggling is this:
    CR7 is one of the best jugglers
     
         

  9. #49
    Senior Member ismael's Avatar
    Status
    ismael is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,350
    Location
    ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY KNOW WHERE I LIVE
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: questions about soccer...

    Quote Originally Posted by Danielgf04 View Post
    Then the couch wants you and that guy you mentioned to play like a dinamic duo
    i realized that later but the other guy just wants to prove that he is better than me even though i am by just a bit. every time i score or do something amazing like dribbling 4 defenders at the same time, he tries to do the same and looses the ball. ( his style of playing is slower than mine, he is very fast.( maybe equal to me or faster than me by a bit.) he always tries to do fancy stuff like step overs like Ronaldo in manchester united or shooting from too far.( he misses all the time from far)
     
         

  10. #50
    #LG
    Status
    Danielgf04 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,038
    Location
    Earthland
    'Sup? XD If you have time,
    check out my FF. Please xp PS:
    It's under my sig xp
     

    Re: questions about soccer...

    Quote Originally Posted by noni1997 View Post
    No offense but where do you want to do with only 30 juggles.
    Its not everything but juggling the ball improve first touch,ball control,dribbling and passing.
    Where the same age well i just turned 16 a couple days ago so i know who you feel but 30 is very bad.
    At your age 300-500 is something of average
    Juggling is not essencial... He can improve ball control and dribling through other ways. I can't do much more thatn 30 either, but I overcame that situation by becoming an expert in keeping the ball on the ground and dribling using my speed, as I am the fastest player on my team...
     
         

  11. #51
    #LG
    Status
    Danielgf04 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,038
    Location
    Earthland
    'Sup? XD If you have time,
    check out my FF. Please xp PS:
    It's under my sig xp
     

    Re: questions about soccer...

    Quote Originally Posted by ismael View Post
    i realized that later but the other guy just wants to prove that he is better than me even though i am by just a bit. every time i score or do something amazing like dribbling 4 defenders at the same time, he tries to do the same and looses the ball. ( his style of playing is slower than mine, he is very fast.( maybe equal to me or faster than me by a bit.) he always tries to do fancy stuff like step overs like Ronaldo in manchester united or shooting from too far.( he misses all the time from far)
    Uhm... You're sure what the couch said was about you? It could be about him and not you...
     
         

  12. #52
    Senior Member ismael's Avatar
    Status
    ismael is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,350
    Location
    ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY KNOW WHERE I LIVE
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: questions about soccer...

    Quote Originally Posted by noni1997 View Post
    No offense but where do you want to do with only 30 juggles.
    Its not everything but juggling the ball improve first touch,ball control,dribbling and passing.
    Where the same age well i just turned 16 a couple days ago so i know who you feel but 30 is very bad.
    At your age 300-500 is something of average
    i can do better than 30 but juggling is not very important in an actual match.
     
         

  13. #53
    Senior Member ismael's Avatar
    Status
    ismael is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,350
    Location
    ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY KNOW WHERE I LIVE
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: questions about soccer...

    Quote Originally Posted by Danielgf04 View Post
    Not bad attributes, judging from it you're a striker aren't you?
    yeah... of how much will you rate me ?
     
         

  14. #54
    Senior Member ismael's Avatar
    Status
    ismael is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,350
    Location
    ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY KNOW WHERE I LIVE
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: questions about soccer...

    Quote Originally Posted by Danielgf04 View Post
    Uhm... You're sure what the couch said was about you? It could be about him and not you...
    yeah... i read that piece of paper containing all of the player's names and what the coach said about their players. WHY ?
     
         

  15. #55
    #LG
    Status
    Danielgf04 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,038
    Location
    Earthland
    'Sup? XD If you have time,
    check out my FF. Please xp PS:
    It's under my sig xp
     

    Re: questions about soccer...

    Quote Originally Posted by ismael View Post
    yeah... of how much will you rate me ?
    In a scale of 0 to 100...
    You're 15 so probably a 57 by now, you still have plenty of time to improve...
    But please note this isn't accurate evaluation since I never saw you playing! Do you have any videos?
     
         

  16. #56
    #LG
    Status
    Danielgf04 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,038
    Location
    Earthland
    'Sup? XD If you have time,
    check out my FF. Please xp PS:
    It's under my sig xp
     

    Re: questions about soccer...

    Quote Originally Posted by ismael View Post
    yeah... i read that piece of paper containing all of the player's names and what the coach said about their players. WHY ?
    I guess there's no other way to see what he was talking about rather than watch you playing...
     
         

  17. #57
    Spreading Love, Don't Hate King-Panda's Avatar
    Status
    King-Panda is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,984
    Location
    UK
    aka Alpha M
     



    Re: questions about soccer...

    It's easy to see you're 15 lool...

    Anyway, you don't necessarily need to be fast, but ofc is good if you are, great advantage... I think the main attributes are to have a good ball control and pass well... Your movements without the ball are also important, need to be in the right place to stop the opponent or to receive a pass...

    then there are many skills/attributes like crossing well, free kicks, skills with the ball, influence, long shot, finishing, etc... Play football manager and you'll know
     
         

  18. #58
    Senior Member ismael's Avatar
    Status
    ismael is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,350
    Location
    ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY KNOW WHERE I LIVE
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: questions about soccer...

    Quote Originally Posted by Danielgf04 View Post
    In a scale of 0 to 100...
    You're 15 so probably a 57 by now, you still have plenty of time to improve...
    But please note this isn't accurate evaluation since I never saw you playing! Do you have any videos?
    no but i'll record a video so you can see.
     
         

  19. #59
    #LG
    Status
    Danielgf04 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,038
    Location
    Earthland
    'Sup? XD If you have time,
    check out my FF. Please xp PS:
    It's under my sig xp
     

    Re: questions about soccer...

    Quote Originally Posted by ismael View Post
    no but i'll record a video so you can see.
    nice... but an actual match of yours, not you doing some crazy-ass skills because that doesn't say you're a good player
     
         

  20. #60
    Noni's Avatar
    Status
    Noni is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    11,489
    I'd post another rap lyric,
    but that is too predictable
    z.z
     

    Re: questions about soccer...

    all i can say is work bro thats all just work everyday and when you have a game lay your heart on the field.
    You will be somebody but it takes work.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •