Page 2 of 11 « First 123456 ... Last»
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just hanging in there...

Re: Naruto Manga 476 Discussion / 477 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by BAN_KAI View Post
    WTF is HYPERVENTILATING ?????
    Hyperventilating is basically the state of breathing faster and/or deeper than necessary which can cause a number of undesirable symptoms often associated with panic attacks. Hyperventilation can, but does not necessarily always cause symptoms such as numbness or tingling in the hands, feet and lips, lightheadedness, dizziness, headache, chest pain, slurred speech and sometimes even fainting.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think that danzos going to keep suprising sasuke like he did at the end of the chapter and the fights going to wear down sasuke alot because he underestimates danzo... the i think a few things could happen:

1. sasuke looses/madara steps in
    2. sakura arrives to either save sasuke or kill him depending on like how she feels when she sees him
    3. sasuke goes mental and eventually kills danzo

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroi Honoo View Post

Hyperventilating is basically the state of breathing faster and/or deeper than necessary which can cause a number of undesirable symptoms often associated with panic attacks. Hyperventilation can, but does not necessarily always cause symptoms such as numbness or tingling in the hands, feet and lips, lightheadedness, dizziness, headache, chest pain, slurred speech and sometimes even fainting.
    reps for that

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well i think we've run into a really strong character in Danzo. I mean this guy fought the 3rd hokage and he's been around collecting sharingans and practicing his every move. To wield that many sharingans he has to have mastered the easy as well as the hard jutsu's and possibly his own mangekyou sharingan. I mean to appear behind Sasuke like that and Say "let's talk with our eyes" that shows he's pretty confident in his ability to use the 37 sharingans he has in his possesion, besides Sasuke has already been using his eyes his most powerful one infact man he must be ready to wet his pants right about now.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

People that are hating on Naruto think about he has put everyone pain on to himself he is left with a great decison either destory stop saskue his best friend are save the village that made him this way and all you who think he is weak put yourself in that situation me personal I belevie he needs to leave the village and become like J man and travel the world because right now like you see he has way to much on his mind. But kishi needs to stop showing naruto like this because alot of people don't seem to understand the meaning beehind why naruto is acting the way he is.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SageD View Post
    People that are hating on Naruto think about he has put everyone pain on to himself he is left with a great decison either destory stop saskue his best friend are save the village that made him this way and all you who think he is weak put yourself in that situation me personal I belevie he needs to leave the village and become like J man and travel the world because right now like you see he has way to much on his mind. But kishi needs to stop showing naruto like this because alot of people don't seem to understand the meaning beehind why naruto is acting the way he is.
    Its good to see someone else understands, he has the wait of the world on his shoulders and hes taken it uppon himself to change the world... thats alot to deal with

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ahh that chapter wasn't as good as expected. nothing really special happened. naruto is still standing on the same place and sasuke and danzou only talked a bit ... hope next one will include the beginning of the fight

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

u know what they say, to beat a Sharingan use a sharingan.
    I THINK danZo represents 3 sharingan users being controlled by one (like pein controlling 6 bodies)

danzo should have the advantage against a 1 on 1 regular sharingan

3 sharingan users + hidden powers VS a Mangekyou user + 50 chapters away from full potential

its like to u have to stare away from the eyes but u also cant read his hand formation making jutsus becuz it has an eye on it

Last edited by culinaryg; 12-17-2009 at 05:29 PM.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just hanging in there...

Quote Originally Posted by ALinkToTheZack View Post
    Yeah, I don't like how Sasuke is disrespecting his brother. Maybe he doesn't realize it, but he's going against everything Itachi stood for before he died. Itachi wanted to protect the village and his little brother, and Sasuke wants revenge on the village. He needs to calm down and realize what he's doing.
    I do agree with you but I think that he himself believes that what he is doing in the way of avenging Itachi, is bringing justice to himself and his brother even though Itachi was against violence. The tweaked truth that Madara confessed to Sasuke snapped his thought process and is why he is rapidly falling into the darkness. Now, revenge on the whole village? I don't know about that because it seems like it is just a ploy done by Sasuke to fool Madara into thinking that he is completely on his side. Remember when Sasuke had a flashback about Itachi telling him that Madara was behind the whole unleashing Kyuubi? Well after that Sasuke questioned Madara and as a result he seems to not fully trust in Madara. Capturing Kirabi (which was another poor choice of his) could have easily been to go along with fooling Madara into thinking he was on his side. Also, when Sasuke said he was going after all the Kages and when he gets there he mainly blocks off everyone's attacks, yes here and there he fought but it was all in all an attempt to get to Danzou, he either escaped to avoid facing Sasuke and or because the others were on to him. I believe that Sasuke is using Madara just as much as Madara is using Sasuke. My favorite character is Sasuke but overall, I will say that I am disappointed in the path he chose although, I do understand his feelings and reasons in doing so.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by erosenin1000 View Post
    ahh that chapter wasn't as good as expected. nothing really special happened. naruto is still standing on the same place and sasuke and danzou only talked a bit ... hope next one will include the beginning of the fight
    im sorry man this is where your wrong, naruto is lying on the floor not standing hehe

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i have a theory of y naruto passed out, naruto was thinking about sasuke and how he knows the truth about itachi and all that, and then he starts breathing heavily.... its itachi gift about to kick in, naruto gon wake up in his mind and talk to itachi

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this chapter is not bad as some ppl might thinnk
    i think this flashback was necessary because everyone kept wondering if madara told the truth about itachi
    and actually make a clearer view on how madara is manipulating sasuke

shows really y itachi wouldnt say anything

++++++naruto standing around is over i thought all of u wouldve atleast appreciate that

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sage naruto with kyuubi chakra outside with hands vs sasuke susasnoo hands

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroi Honoo View Post

I do agree with you but I think that he himself believes that what he is doing in the way of avenging Itachi, is bringing justice to himself and his brother even though Itachi was against violence. The tweaked truth that Madara confessed to Sasuke snapped his thought process and is why he is rapidly falling into the darkness. Now, revenge on the whole village? I don't know about that because it seems like it is just a ploy done by Sasuke to fool Madara into thinking that he is completely on his side. Remember when Sasuke had a flashback about Itachi telling him that Madara was behind the whole unleashing Kyuubi? Well after that Sasuke questioned Madara and as a result he seems to not fully trust in Madara. Capturing Kirabi (which was another poor choice of his) could have easily been to go along with fooling Madara into thinking he was on his side. Also, when Sasuke said he was going after all the Kages and when he gets there he mainly blocks off everyone's attacks, yes here and there he fought but it was all in all an attempt to get to Danzou, he either escaped to avoid facing Sasuke and or because the others were on to him. I believe that Sasuke is using Madara just as much as Madara is using Sasuke. My favorite character is Sasuke but overall, I will say that I am disappointed in the path he chose although, I do understand his feelings and reasons in doing so.
    I agree with you because Sasuke is my favorite character besides Naruto. I think both of them are maturing in ways that will define the rest of the series. Sasuke is strong very strong but i think he's going to need some help in his match against Dan the man...if you know what i mean. I was just thinking if Danzo had some authority over Oro then he had to be pretty darn Powerful already then you add all those sharingans to the mix he may be on the level with Madara.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

agreed.......100% correct man.........

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Its good to see someone else understands, he has the wait of the world on his shoulders and hes taken it uppon himself to change the world... thats alot to deal with
    yes that is what i been sying it just seems that he needs to get away and think also i beleive this is a perfet time to bring back into the story since is still looking for you can have and long awaited conersation.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

guys this chapter wasnt so interesting..................but i liked the naruto scene though............it might be the effect of the power which itachi gave to him.............and about the sasuke and danzo fight,i really think danzo will win..............c'mon guys danzo had already fought the third hokage..............i dont think that sasuke is powerful or equal to the third ......................so i think danzo has advantage but madara is still there watching the game...........so i think that madara will step in.............and about naruto scene,i dont think kakshi will go in search for sakura..............it might be like that someone has told..........naruto might talk with itachi in his mind and he may go in search for sasuke instead of kakashi................i hope the next chapter will have some more naruto action...........hope so

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by johno601 View Post
    i have a theory of y naruto passed out, naruto was thinking about sasuke and how he knows the truth about itachi and all that, and then he starts breathing heavily.... its itachi gift about to kick in, naruto gon wake up in his mind and talk to itachi
    wow that is an excellent point I do think it might have something to do with it.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yes that is what i been sying it just seems that he needs to get away and think also i beleive this is a perfet time to bring back into the story since is still looking for you can have and long awaited conersation.

may be but i want some action not romance guys ....................there is no naruto action since pein's fight.........i miss it .............i really want
    some naruto action.................hopefully next week.........

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wow that is an excellent point I do think it might have something to do with it.

if naruto talks with itachi ,then itachi might even tell some technique to defeat sasuke's ms..........what do u guys think?????

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yeah i never would say the decision naruto have to make is an easy one, of course this decision will be one of the most important naruto ever had to make, but his mind is stuck in reverse and it's getting boring. the plot around the relationship of sasuke and madara is also on/in (dunno^^) a stillstanding. kishimoto could have done it a little more interesting and not allways writing the same and the same.

Last edited by erosenin1000; 12-17-2009 at 06:49 PM.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    guys this chapter wasnt so interesting..................but i liked the naruto scene though............it might be the effect of the power which itachi gave to him.............and about the sasuke and danzo fight,i really think danzo will win..............c'mon guys danzo had already fought the third hokage..............i dont think that sasuke is powerful or equal to the third ......................so i think danzo has advantage but madara is still there watching the game...........so i think that madara will step in.............and about naruto scene,i dont think kakshi will go in search for sakura..............it might be like that someone has told..........naruto might talk with itachi in his mind and he may go in search for sasuke instead of kakashi................i hope the next chapter will have some more naruto action...........hope so
    i see your point but i feel that kakshi will probably be the one looking for and since is back in there dimension i can see and crew getting there and messing up the fight but I am starting to think u are also right the danzou might when he has way more experince and he has and hand full of shringan and they all seem to be in the second stage.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

if naruto talks with itachi ,then itachi might even tell some technique to defeat sasuke's ms..........what do u guys think?????
    this thought isn't that bad, like naruto met his father ....

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

may be but i want some action not romance guys ....................there is no naruto action since pein's fight.........i miss it .............i really want
    some naruto action.................hopefully next week.........
    that is true that's why i beleive that the danzou vs fight will last a few chapters and i have a feeling like i posted eariler that and crew will get there and end up fighting but what i am more intressted in is who is madara going to get as his new members i have been sayig this for a couple of weeks but he does need new memebers.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yea i think it will deal wit control over kyubi since the uhica can maybe he will be the one to teach naruto how to control kyubi.