38 41.76%
Page 3 of 11 « First 1234567 ... Last»
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 476 Discussion / 477 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    if naruto talks with itachi ,then itachi might even tell some technique to defeat sasuke's ms..........what do u guys think?????

good idea! or itachi tells naruto a technique to stop amaterasu.
    maybe he guess that naruto will fight some day sasuke and sasuke will use amaterasu, so he gives naruto a technique to stop it.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i really liked this chapter, i thought that it was funny and i thought that part when sasuke was about to crush danzo awesome til i looked over and saw that danzo was still talking. i actually had gained some new respect for sasuke and his cold-hearted ness. as far as naruto goes, i think that its like watchin someone get there teeth pulled, it hurts to watch, but its something that has to happen. hopefully naruto will come out of this with this new, bad ass resolve and mayb some presents from itachi. i really dont wont kakashi to go after sakura, when i read it i had a bad feeling. jus seems like kakashi going after sakura is jus a setup to him being killed by sasuke so naruto would go crazy like he did when he heard about J man.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SageD View Post
    yea i think it will deal wit control over kyubi since the uhica can maybe he will be the one to teach naruto how to control kyubi.
    never thought about that but that makes a lot of sense. then him and bee wont have to bond or anthing.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

fine chapter could of seen more new stuff though. Way to much flashback of stuff that happen less than a month ago. I mean really if u needed a reminder of all that stuff after this short amount of time u need help lol

DominiqueIzDominator Nickville17's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Please hang in there Naruto, looks like this fight wit Danzo & Sasuke is about 2 get ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroi Honoo View Post

I do agree with you but I think that he himself believes that what he is doing in the way of avenging Itachi, is bringing justice to himself and his brother even though Itachi was against violence. The tweaked truth that Madara confessed to Sasuke snapped his thought process and is why he is rapidly falling into the darkness. Now, revenge on the whole village? I don't know about that because it seems like it is just a ploy done by Sasuke to fool Madara into thinking that he is completely on his side. Remember when Sasuke had a flashback about Itachi telling him that Madara was behind the whole unleashing Kyuubi? Well after that Sasuke questioned Madara and as a result he seems to not fully trust in Madara. Capturing Kirabi (which was another poor choice of his) could have easily been to go along with fooling Madara into thinking he was on his side. Also, when Sasuke said he was going after all the Kages and when he gets there he mainly blocks off everyone's attacks, yes here and there he fought but it was all in all an attempt to get to Danzou, he either escaped to avoid facing Sasuke and or because the others were on to him. I believe that Sasuke is using Madara just as much as Madara is using Sasuke. My favorite character is Sasuke but overall, I will say that I am disappointed in the path he chose although, I do understand his feelings and reasons in doing so.
    I know we've heard the story from Madara and in some ways Danzo seems to confirm it, but I find it hard to believe that the 3rd Hokage approved the killing of the entire Uchiha clan. I just can't believe that. One thing stands out for me. When Sauske was fighting Itachi, Itachi told Sauske that Madara helped him kill off the clan. If the order was from the Hokage to kill off the Uchiha clan wouldn't the 3rd have known about Madara or that he assisted him? He must've known that as talented as Itachi was, he couldn't have killed off the entire clan himself. That's why it doesn't add up for me. Something happened we all know that, but I don't think it's the way it seems. I might be way off here, but I think there's a lot more to the story than this. There has to be. The only ones that know are the 3rd, Danzo, Madara, and Itachi? Come on...I don't buy that.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SageD View Post
    yea i think it will deal wit control over kyubi since the uhica can maybe he will be the one to teach naruto how to control kyubi.
    That would be PHAT!!! Never thought about that. But then again, wouldn't it have come out during the fight with Pein when Naruto went 8 tails? It would be a cool tech though.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by johno601 View Post
    i have a theory of y naruto passed out, naruto was thinking about sasuke and how he knows the truth about itachi and all that, and then he starts breathing heavily.... its itachi gift about to kick in, naruto gon wake up in his mind and talk to itachi
    That would be cool but I doubt it'll happen. Naruto is always passing out when he stresses too much.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Question: When Itachi was fighting Sauske, before the end of the battle you could see dark marks on Itachi's right arm. Does anyone know what that was from? I know Itachi wasn't at full strength or health when he fought Sauske but do you think the marks had something to do with that?

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by big nebulus View Post
    That would be PHAT!!! Never thought about that. But then again, wouldn't it have come out during the fight with Pein when Naruto went 8 tails? It would be a cool tech though.
    jeah that could have been possible but maybe itachi wanted naruto to know when he's quiet before the battle with sasuke ... COULD be !!

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

U know what i kinda knew that they were brothers but that's just epic Marada betraying his brother just for one eye. and the fact that both of them are still alive is just crazy these Uchicha guys must live to b like 200 years old, I hope sasuske can come out as the victor but its unlikely being that Danzo is one tough son of a b!tch.

If Marada is the strongest Uchicha then its Marada,Danzo,Itachi,Sasuke

Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~On Hitatus~

I acctually enjoyed this Chapter, it was just something about it. So fresh and overall needed. I mean. If you put the last and this chapter togetter, you will get an awsome build up which are going to explode next time.

What if Kishi drops a bomb, by telling us that Narutos heart stopped and he died?:P

I dont understand what and why peoples are complaining about. This chapter was like an ending for the Naruto being sad scene. Next time is most likely to be one of the most awsome chapter since the Pein arc i think.

Its like Kishi have build up a large chakara bomb the last 5 chapter and its about to explode!... Booooom!

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just hanging in there...

Quote Originally Posted by rodrickgunn View Post
    I agree with you because Sasuke is my favorite character besides Naruto. I think both of them are maturing in ways that will define the rest of the series. Sasuke is strong very strong but i think he's going to need some help in his match against Dan the man...if you know what i mean. I was just thinking if Danzo had some authority over Oro then he had to be pretty darn Powerful already then you add all those sharingans to the mix he may be on the level with Madara.
    Arigatou and wow I am surprised because the of the way you talked about Sasuke in your first post. It seemed as though you disliked him but its cool to see that you do like him. You also have listed a couple of good points. Danzou does seem extremely powerful just with what he has done against Sasuke but I don't think that Sasuke is out for the count just yet as the fight has only begun and what about his darkness? Now that Itachi has been talked about by Danzou and how this severely angered Sasuke, that Darkness has its chance to grow spreading throughout him and could give Sasuke the edge. Although, this is just an opinion, I am not underestimating Danzou and others shouldn't underestimate Sasuke either because the victor hasn't been settled yet. I just hope whether or not Sasuke completes his vengeance, that he will be changed and heads back to Konoha with his former team (Sai and Yamato included lol).

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I know we've heard the story from Madara and in some ways Danzo seems to confirm it, but I find it hard to believe that the 3rd Hokage approved the killing of the entire Uchiha clan. I just can't believe that. One thing stands out for me. When Sauske was fighting Itachi, Itachi told Sauske that Madara helped him kill off the clan. If the order was from the Hokage to kill off the Uchiha clan wouldn't the 3rd have known about Madara or that he assisted him? He must've known that as talented as Itachi was, he couldn't have killed off the entire clan himself. That's why it doesn't add up for me. Something happened we all know that, but I don't think it's the way it seems. I might be way off here, but I think there's a lot more to the story than this. There has to be. The only ones that know are the 3rd, Danzo, Madara, and Itachi? Come on...I don't buy that.
    u know, i really wouldnt be shocked if turns out that Danzo and Madara are friends... not like i belive they are... just its could be little surprise

couse we belive everything what have been said in manga, but some times ppl lie :D

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

may be but i want some action not romance guys ....................there is no naruto action since pein's fight.........i miss it .............i really want
    some naruto action.................hopefully next week.........
    Onemanga said there would be no naruto next week.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MUSid View Post
    :confused:

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I like the theory that naruto will see itatchi in his head but i have another theory...

Well maybe naruto will see jaraiya in his head and talk to him like his dad did, it would make sence as its kind of hard to believe jaraiya is gone for good and naruto hasnt mentioned him since the fight with nagato, i would just like to see j man there to tell naruto he believes in him and that he can do what needs to be done.

I know it would make more sence for him to see Itachi but Jaraiya was closer to naruto and i would like to see the pervy sage one last time

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroi Honoo View Post

Arigatou and wow I am surprised because the of the way you talked about Sasuke in your first post. It seemed as though you disliked him but its cool to see that you do like him. You also have listed a couple of good points. Danzou does seem extremely powerful just with what he has done against Sasuke but I don't think that Sasuke is out for the count just yet as the fight has only begun and what about his darkness? Now that Itachi has been talked about by Danzou and how this severely angered Sasuke, that Darkness has its chance to grow spreading throughout him and could give Sasuke the edge. Although, this is just an opinion, I am not underestimating Danzou and others shouldn't underestimate Sasuke either because the victor hasn't been settled yet. I just hope whether or not Sasuke completes his vengeance, that he will be changed and heads back to Konoha with his former team (Sai and Yamato included lol).

guys here is my little prediction

danzo: i'm gonna kill u young boy
    sasuke: why???????????why cant i kill him
    danzo: grand fire ball technique and force it up with fuuton rikuudan (blows air from mouth)
    madara: it seems like i have to move
    (kamui......................the technique sends the explosion away)
    danzo: what the heck??????//
    sasuke: ???????????//
    karin: madara sama you saved him...............thank god
    madara: welcome to the battle hatake kakashi............
    karin: ???????????????????????????????? ka..kashi saved sasuke?????????
    (kakashi reaches there with naruto and sakura yamato and other leaf nin reaches the village )
    madara: oh seems like naruto is here ......................this is perfect situation......we can kill danzo and have the nine tails at same time...........
    danzo: sai ,it seems that u have betrayed me
    naruto: (with depressed face) sa...sa...suke....this is time for my final decision.........if u decide to come along with me i will let u live or if u choose darkness and evil,then i will have to kill u
    sasuke: na....naruto............do whatever u want but i'm not backing up.........
    kakashi: save that for later naruto........first we have to take care of danzo for his actions............looking at his hand it seems that he is a part of uchiha massacre......must be a great deal..........naruto ,sakura prepare.......
    danzo: who gave u the orders to fight u r own hokage..??????????/
    kakashi: i dont know but i'm selected as a present hokage or part time hokage(with humourous tone) by the other kages seeing u r actions at the summit
    (meanwhile karin tries to cure sasuke)
    (the ninjas stand in the positions just like a triangle or like the triple threat match in wrestling with naruto,kakashi,sakura at one end.....madara standing in front whose behind was sasuke,karin at other end and danzo at another end)
    naruto: u r also the one who was responsible for evil entering nagato.............you old hag i'm gonna kick u to death......
    danzo: it seems that everyone knows about my deeds ah???????????????//then its time........
    karin,sakura: ??????????????????
    naruto: time for what
    sasuke: grrrrrrr
    danzo: the final power of sharingan......................................
    (then danzo uncovers his body...........there are 50 ms in his body)
    madara: you learned that u *****?????/shit this is gonna be dangerous
    (and all of them fight against danzo and the story continues.......)

guys this prediction is just for fun.......it may happen but i cant say it will happen ............so comment it pls..........

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wtf is going on............is that true...................oh shit come on just at some interesting time,some shit happens like this.......

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    I like the theory that naruto will see itatchi in his head but i have another theory...

Well maybe naruto will see jaraiya in his head and talk to him like his dad did, it would make sence as its kind of hard to believe jaraiya is gone for good and naruto hasnt mentioned him since the fight with nagato, i would just like to see j man there to tell naruto he believes in him and that he can do what needs to be done.

I know it would make more sence for him to see Itachi but Jaraiya was closer to naruto and i would like to see the pervy sage one last time

dude not bad .................man its awesome...........it makes a lot of sense..........naruto didnt see jiraya for a long time.................so he may talk to j man..............but if that happens what will he tell naruto..........whether like ur theory or teach him some simple ways to get powers..........................

(for fun)but what if it is like this if itachi and j man appearing at same time.........it would be awesome........itachi would explain the power that he gave to naruto before and j man may tell him about the bloodline limits.............

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

dude not bad .................man its awesome...........it makes a lot of sense..........naruto didnt see jiraya for a long time.................so he may talk to j man..............but if that happens what will he tell naruto..........whether like ur theory or teach him some simple ways to get powers..........................

(for fun)but what if it is like this if itachi and j man appearing at same time.........it would be awesome........itachi would explain the power that he gave to naruto before and j man may tell him about the bloodline limits.............
    thats really a good point of u two, pervy sage and naruto_lee, of course it would be very nice to see the best char of the manga

but you asked what jman would say to naruto... maybe he has something left for naruto, a sign or something else and with this he tries to support naruto with his decision....

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by erosenin1000 View Post
    thats really a good point of u two, pervy sage and naruto_lee, of course it would be very nice to see the best char of the manga

but you asked what jman would say to naruto... maybe he has something left for naruto, a sign or something else and with this he tries to support naruto with his decision....
    I think he would explain to naruto about the prophecy and how he is destined to bring peace and he can bring sasuke back from the dark.

Also that its possible to controll the fox and hes proud of him and bit of heart touching stuff, maybe something about the key he left him too, like its the key to working with the kyuubi and unlocking its true power

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What The *&^%!!!!! are u serious? dang, right when it was starting to get good...Man Dis $#^% sucks!!

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uzamaki2223 View Post
    i really liked this chapter, i thought that it was funny and i thought that part when sasuke was about to crush danzo awesome til i looked over and saw that danzo was still talking. i actually had gained some new respect for sasuke and his cold-hearted ness. as far as naruto goes, i think that its like watchin someone get there teeth pulled, it hurts to watch, but its something that has to happen. hopefully naruto will come out of this with this new, bad ass resolve and mayb some presents from itachi. i really dont wont kakashi to go after sakura, when i read it i had a bad feeling. jus seems like kakashi going after sakura is jus a setup to him being killed by sasuke so naruto would go crazy like he did when he heard about J man.
    yea but I feel that it is setting up for to be killed by and that would really mess with

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That's true I do beleive that Itachi did kill the uhchia from orders high up but lets not foprget the eleders really make the decision it is like the president and the sentate eventhough the president is the face the senate makes the decisions