38 41.76%
Page 4 of 11 « First 12345678 ... Last»
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 476 Discussion / 477 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by big nebulus View Post
    That would be PHAT!!! Never thought about that. But then again, wouldn't it have come out during the fight with Pein when Naruto went 8 tails? It would be a cool tech though.
    true but he did say it has to deal wit so I think it is something that will comeout when sees mangeklyou sharnigan just like he gave amaetsu self activate whenever sees madara's sharningan

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uzamaki2223 View Post
    i really liked this chapter, i thought that it was funny and i thought that part when sasuke was about to crush danzo awesome til i looked over and saw that danzo was still talking. i actually had gained some new respect for sasuke and his cold-hearted ness. as far as naruto goes, i think that its like watchin someone get there teeth pulled, it hurts to watch, but its something that has to happen. hopefully naruto will come out of this with this new, bad ass resolve and mayb some presents from itachi. i really dont wont kakashi to go after sakura, when i read it i had a bad feeling. jus seems like kakashi going after sakura is jus a setup to him being killed by sasuke so naruto would go crazy like he did when he heard about J man.
    Man, I also have that feeling about kakashi

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rodrickgunn View Post
    Well i think we've run into a really strong character in Danzo. I mean this guy fought the 3rd hokage and he's been around collecting sharingans and practicing his every move. To wield that many sharingans he has to have mastered the easy as well as the hard jutsu's and possibly his own mangekyou sharingan. I mean to appear behind Sasuke like that and Say "let's talk with our eyes" that shows he's pretty confident in his ability to use the 37 sharingans he has in his possesion, besides Sasuke has already been using his eyes his most powerful one infact man he must be ready to wet his pants right about now.
    Who ever said he has 37 sharingan eyes?? LOL

Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

alright chapter.
    Naruto is acting like a *****.
    Sauske vs danzo should b interesting now

Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~On Hitatus~

Quote Originally Posted by Shonuff View Post
    U know what i kinda knew that they were brothers but that's just epic Marada betraying his brother just for one eye. and the fact that both of them are still alive is just crazy these Uchicha guys must live to b like 200 years old, I hope sasuske can come out as the victor but its unlikely being that Danzo is one tough son of a b!tch.

If Marada is the strongest Uchicha then its Marada,Danzo,Itachi,Sasuke
    What?! What chapter have you exactly read?

Donzou aint Madaras brother. Who told you that?
    They may look alike, but its nothing that have been confirmed yet.
    Ive read through the chapter with 3 different tranz. but none of them mention Donzou being Madaras brother.
    It either have to be me that have missed a huge plot earlier, or you whove miss-heard big time man:confused:

Can somebody please explain/confirm what Shonuff... is talking about?

Last edited by Michael92; 12-18-2009 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Missing Info.

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by big nebulus View Post
    I know we've heard the story from Madara and in some ways Danzo seems to confirm it, but I find it hard to believe that the 3rd Hokage approved the killing of the entire Uchiha clan. I just can't believe that. One thing stands out for me. When Sauske was fighting Itachi, Itachi told Sauske that Madara helped him kill off the clan. If the order was from the Hokage to kill off the Uchiha clan wouldn't the 3rd have known about Madara or that he assisted him? He must've known that as talented as Itachi was, he couldn't have killed off the entire clan himself. That's why it doesn't add up for me. Something happened we all know that, but I don't think it's the way it seems. I might be way off here, but I think there's a lot more to the story than this. There has to be. The only ones that know are the 3rd, Danzo, Madara, and Itachi? Come on...I don't buy that.
    Wasn't those two village elders in konoha also involved in that massacre?

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i enjoyed tha chapter and boy is sasuke cold and as for naruto something is up wit dat situation but i cant wait til read tha next chapter in 2 weeks

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Man, Sasuke's actually damn, well, creative. I could kind of see the shape able Amaterasu coming, but partial full Susano'o? GENIUS. I agree that this chapter was unnecessary however, could prolly have been summed up in like 4 pages instead of 20.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Originally Posted by big nebulus View Post
    I know we've heard the story from Madara and in some ways Danzo seems to confirm it, but I find it hard to believe that the 3rd Hokage approved the killing of the entire Uchiha clan. I just can't believe that. One thing stands out for me. When Sauske was fighting Itachi, Itachi told Sauske that Madara helped him kill off the clan. If the order was from the Hokage to kill off the Uchiha clan wouldn't the 3rd have known about Madara or that he assisted him? He must've known that as talented as Itachi was, he couldn't have killed off the entire clan himself. That's why it doesn't add up for me. Something happened we all know that, but I don't think it's the way it seems. I might be way off here, but I think there's a lot more to the story than this. There has to be. The only ones that know are the 3rd, Danzo, Madara, and Itachi? Come on...I don't buy that.
    Dude, Madara specifically stated that the third was the only one who opposed the plan. The others did it without his permission.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My prdictions:

It's way too early to say anything about the sasuke/danzo brawl, theres just too many possibilities right now ^^

As for wtf naruto is doing, i think he is going to go into a short coma due to his whole world picture being smashed. In his coma he will make the kyuubi his *****, and return rdy to kick some ass...

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by teetooktier View Post
    Originally Posted by big nebulus View Post
    Dude, Madara specifically stated that the third was the only one who opposed the plan. The others did it without his permission.
    The anime is up to this point in the plot now and it states the third opposed this, said it in the manga as well. So he either didn't know the whole facts or found out after, and kept it to himself as something like this could create a rift in the village.

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hmm.. few interesting things..

why is Madara just watching Sasuske fight..I mean since when has Sasuske won a fight alone?

I think this more of ploy for Madara to understand both Sasuke and Danzou's abilities. I highly doubt Sasuske will beat Danzou..what will happen is Danzou will somehow retreat.

Its interesting, as far I Know; the 4th Hokage was 1st to know Madara's existence (back when the Kyuubi attacked). I dont believe the 3rd Hokage knew about Madara at all. So then Danzou & Itachi were the only other ones. No wonder Danzou wanted to wipe the Uchicha..imagine their former leader coming back..!!!

I am guessing Danzou took all the sharingans to keep them away from Madara and to use it against him as well. Danzou only acts in his self-interests its why he took out Pain's best friend (Yahiko or Nagato lol). They were a threat to him.

Also bloody hell, the 1st Hokage must have been insanely powerful to defeat Madara who apparently had the Kyuubi with him too. The only explanation is I wonder if the 1st HOkage had perfected sage mode - although I doubt it..

Sasuke is a merely puppet here..being controlled by Madara before that by Itachi and now it seems by Danzou too. He is confused little man who seems to very gullible lol.

We also kknow amaterasu and that bug thingy can hurt Madara. So i am thinking the kyuubi chakra is the key to defeat him.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Danzo said the story behind his sharingans is too long tell and he already got his right eye covered since they ambushed Yahiko, Konan and Nagato (before shisui's death and Uchia masacre)...I agree he is Madara's brother...they kinda look alike.....

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I feel like people are forgetting what makes Naruto such a great manga. Of all that I've read, Naruto by far has the best storyline and character development. Many shows have all the cool action scenes, but that's not what makes the show so memorable in my opinion. Yeah, there hasn't been much Naruto action lately, but he's kinda going through a major realization that will dramatically change his attitude and outlook on life.

Wow, Sasuke has become extremely dark. That one picture with his eyes completely black and then when Karin freaks out. I think Sasuke has become controlled by darkness and this dark chakra is flowing throughout his body. At this point, I think only Naruto has the ability to change Sasuke, and that would only happen during a major battle between them.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Really hard to predict whats going to happen. I see that most of you guys are predicting danzo's win, but don't understimate the power of susanoo. Sasuke used to surprise us in each fight.

Sasuke is not stronger than the 3rd Hokage?? lmfao, he would beat the crap outta him in less than 20 secs.

'T Fourth Comparising Man Hikakuu Yondaimesama's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ALinkToTheZack View Post
    Yeah, I don't like how Sasuke is disrespecting his brother. Maybe he doesn't realize it, but he's going against everything Itachi stood for before he died. Itachi wanted to protect the village and his little brother, and Sasuke wants revenge on the village. He needs to calm down and realize what he's doing.
    You do not understand the love for Itachi he carried with him.
    He still thought of him as a kind brother somewhere deep inside him, just like how Naruto still thinks of a kind Sasuke..
    Now Sasuke's pissed off because they made Itachi do such reckless thing as killing all his close people.. Why didn't they let someone else do it? :s
    Danzo would be screaming of Joy, but Itachi was planning to make Sasuke strong, really strong to get revenge.
    Realise this ITACHI PLANNED IT ALL
    He said, sasuke come to me with the same eyes, so you can see the truth. He was expecting Sasuke would find the truth behind all that happened to the Uchiha. So he could do what? Get revenge for Itachi!

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SaiTheStrike View Post
    Really hard to predict whats going to happen. I see that most of you guys are predicting danzo's win, but don't understimate the power of susanoo. Sasuke used to surprise us in each fight.

Sasuke is not stronger than the 3rd Hokage?? lmfao, he would beat the crap outta him in less than 20 secs.
    The 3rd-ossan's health was low, his age catched him that's why we didn't saw him at full strength. Why else would there be a 4th Hokage?

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by baah View Post
    Danzo said the story behind his sharingans is too long tell and he already got his right eye covered since they ambushed Yahiko, Konan and Nagato (before shisui's death and Uchia masacre)...I agree he is Madara's brother...they kinda look alike.....
    Ye, he has black hair, he looks like an Uchiha and he carries soo many sharingan.. And he doesn't have a family name wtf, or it's because his name is secret. But even GodaimeHokage Tsunade is calling him Danzo w/e.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    guys this chapter wasnt so interesting..................but i liked the naruto scene though............it might be the effect of the power which itachi gave to him.............and about the sasuke and danzo fight,i really think danzo will win..............c'mon guys danzo had already fought the third hokage..............i dont think that sasuke is powerful or equal to the third ......................so i think danzo has advantage but madara is still there watching the game...........so i think that madara will step in.............and about naruto scene,i dont think kakshi will go in search for sakura..............it might be like that someone has told..........naruto might talk with itachi in his mind and he may go in search for sasuke instead of kakashi................i hope the next chapter will have some more naruto action...........hope so
    Narutard!

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

kishi in his interview said that konoha will be invaded by the 8 tails...how can this be possible?or am I mistaken?

anyone knows anything about this?bcuz if thats true then the only way for naruto to control the kyuubi will be through itachi but still the gift might not be something that will help to control it!!

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by madaraloser View Post
    Hmm.. few interesting things..

why is Madara just watching Sasuske fight..I mean since when has Sasuske won a fight alone?

I think this more of ploy for Madara to understand both Sasuke and Danzou's abilities. I highly doubt Sasuske will beat Danzou..what will happen is Danzou will somehow retreat.

Its interesting, as far I Know; the 4th Hokage was 1st to know Madara's existence (back when the Kyuubi attacked). I dont believe the 3rd Hokage knew about Madara at all. So then Danzou & Itachi were the only other ones. No wonder Danzou wanted to wipe the Uchicha..imagine their former leader coming back..!!!

I am guessing Danzou took all the sharingans to keep them away from Madara and to use it against him as well. Danzou only acts in his self-interests its why he took out Pain's best friend (Yahiko or Nagato lol). They were a threat to him.

Also bloody hell, the 1st Hokage must have been insanely powerful to defeat Madara who apparently had the Kyuubi with him too. The only explanation is I wonder if the 1st HOkage had perfected sage mode - although I doubt it..

Sasuke is a merely puppet here..being controlled by Madara before that by Itachi and now it seems by Danzou too. He is confused little man who seems to very gullible lol.

We also kknow amaterasu and that bug thingy can hurt Madara. So i am thinking the kyuubi chakra is the key to defeat him.

how can the kyuubis chakra hurt madara?sry if im missing smt but since madara cant be touched y would the kyuubis chakra do anything else...it doesnt have poison or smt like those creepy bugs

Last edited by rsensuriken; 12-18-2009 at 01:08 PM.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikakuu Yondaimesama View Post
    The 3rd-ossan's health was low, his age catched him that's why we didn't saw him at full strength. Why else would there be a 4th Hokage?

not only bcaz of his age but also remember, when he fought with orochimaru he had to fight with 1st and 2nd hokage.............that made him tired..............really guys third is far powerful than sasuke...............so pls dont compare sasuke to third.................pls

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikakuu Yondaimesama View Post
    Ye, he has black hair, he looks like an Uchiha and he carries soo many sharingan.. And he doesn't have a family name wtf, or it's because his name is secret. But even GodaimeHokage Tsunade is calling him Danzo w/e.
    guys i have a doubt...................do u say that danzo is shusui????????????????? cant understand.............

Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SaiTheStrike View Post

IDK man, the Third took on the First Hokage, the Second and Orochimaru all at the same time...... He was like 80 yrs old and still whooped some major ass. Sasuke is a genious, but he isnt taking out anybody in 20 seconds....except maybe Sakura she's wack.

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    guys i have a doubt...................do u say that danzo is shusui????????????????? cant understand.............

no not at all...it is said that danzo is the brother of madara but personally i doubt it...its just impossible! 1st y would they hate each other(danzo wants to kill madara)and dont say that danzo hates madara bcuz he took his eyes bcuz madaras brother was willing to give him his eyes to save the clan 2nd madara himself said that his brother died and thats y he hates konoha bcuz after he took his eyes to save the uchiha clan they made peace and formed the village hidden in the leaves and the death of his brother was meaningless.