View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    3 3.30%
  • 2

    9 9.89%
  • 3

    15 16.48%
  • 4

    26 28.57%
  • 5

    38 41.76%
Page 4 of 13 « First 12345678 ... Last»
Results 61 to 80 of 255
  1. #61
    Member Shonuff's Avatar
    Status
    Shonuff is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    121
    Location
    Harlem
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 476 Discussion / 477 Predictions

    U know what i kinda knew that they were brothers but that's just epic Marada betraying his brother just for one eye. and the fact that both of them are still alive is just crazy these Uchicha guys must live to b like 200 years old, I hope sasuske can come out as the victor but its unlikely being that Danzo is one tough son of a b!tch.

    If Marada is the strongest Uchicha then its Marada,Danzo,Itachi,Sasuke
     
         

  2. #62
    Writer Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,815
    Location
    Norway
    The Legendary Sage of Six
    Paths, coming soon.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 476 Discussion / 477 Predictions

    I acctually enjoyed this Chapter, it was just something about it. So fresh and overall needed. I mean. If you put the last and this chapter togetter, you will get an awsome build up which are going to explode next time.

    What if Kishi drops a bomb, by telling us that Narutos heart stopped and he died?:P

    I dont understand what and why peoples are complaining about. This chapter was like an ending for the Naruto being sad scene. Next time is most likely to be one of the most awsome chapter since the Pein arc i think.

    Its like Kishi have build up a large chakara bomb the last 5 chapter and its about to explode!... Booooom!
     
         

  3. #63
    Kuroi Honoo's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroi Honoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,180
    Just hanging in there...
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 476 Discussion / 477 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by rodrickgunn View Post
    I agree with you because Sasuke is my favorite character besides Naruto. I think both of them are maturing in ways that will define the rest of the series. Sasuke is strong very strong but i think he's going to need some help in his match against Dan the man...if you know what i mean. I was just thinking if Danzo had some authority over Oro then he had to be pretty darn Powerful already then you add all those sharingans to the mix he may be on the level with Madara.
    Arigatou and wow I am surprised because the of the way you talked about Sasuke in your first post. It seemed as though you disliked him but its cool to see that you do like him. You also have listed a couple of good points. Danzou does seem extremely powerful just with what he has done against Sasuke but I don't think that Sasuke is out for the count just yet as the fight has only begun and what about his darkness? Now that Itachi has been talked about by Danzou and how this severely angered Sasuke, that Darkness has its chance to grow spreading throughout him and could give Sasuke the edge. Although, this is just an opinion, I am not underestimating Danzou and others shouldn't underestimate Sasuke either because the victor hasn't been settled yet. I just hope whether or not Sasuke completes his vengeance, that he will be changed and heads back to Konoha with his former team (Sai and Yamato included lol).
     
         

  4. #64
    Rose-colored Path Shunsui's Avatar
    Status
    Shunsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,214
    Location
    Internet
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 476 Discussion / 477 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by big nebulus View Post
    I know we've heard the story from Madara and in some ways Danzo seems to confirm it, but I find it hard to believe that the 3rd Hokage approved the killing of the entire Uchiha clan. I just can't believe that. One thing stands out for me. When Sauske was fighting Itachi, Itachi told Sauske that Madara helped him kill off the clan. If the order was from the Hokage to kill off the Uchiha clan wouldn't the 3rd have known about Madara or that he assisted him? He must've known that as talented as Itachi was, he couldn't have killed off the entire clan himself. That's why it doesn't add up for me. Something happened we all know that, but I don't think it's the way it seems. I might be way off here, but I think there's a lot more to the story than this. There has to be. The only ones that know are the 3rd, Danzo, Madara, and Itachi? Come on...I don't buy that.
    u know, i really wouldnt be shocked if turns out that Danzo and Madara are friends... not like i belive they are... just its could be little surprise

    couse we belive everything what have been said in manga, but some times ppl lie :D
     
         

  5. #65
    Member
    Status
    MUSid is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    43
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 476 Discussion / 477 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    may be but i want some action not romance guys ....................there is no naruto action since pein's fight.........i miss it .............i really want
    some naruto action.................hopefully next week.........
    Onemanga said there would be no naruto next week.
     
         

  6. #66
    Member zed's Avatar
    Status
    zed is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    64
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 476 Discussion / 477 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by MUSid View Post
    Onemanga said there would be no naruto next week.
    :confused:
     
         

  7. #67
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 476 Discussion / 477 Predictions

    I like the theory that naruto will see itatchi in his head but i have another theory...

    Well maybe naruto will see jaraiya in his head and talk to him like his dad did, it would make sence as its kind of hard to believe jaraiya is gone for good and naruto hasnt mentioned him since the fight with nagato, i would just like to see j man there to tell naruto he believes in him and that he can do what needs to be done.

    I know it would make more sence for him to see Itachi but Jaraiya was closer to naruto and i would like to see the pervy sage one last time
     
         

  8. #68
    Legendary Saninn Naruto_Lee's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto_Lee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    418
    Location
    India
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 476 Discussion / 477 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroi Honoo View Post


    Arigatou and wow I am surprised because the of the way you talked about Sasuke in your first post. It seemed as though you disliked him but its cool to see that you do like him. You also have listed a couple of good points. Danzou does seem extremely powerful just with what he has done against Sasuke but I don't think that Sasuke is out for the count just yet as the fight has only begun and what about his darkness? Now that Itachi has been talked about by Danzou and how this severely angered Sasuke, that Darkness has its chance to grow spreading throughout him and could give Sasuke the edge. Although, this is just an opinion, I am not underestimating Danzou and others shouldn't underestimate Sasuke either because the victor hasn't been settled yet. I just hope whether or not Sasuke completes his vengeance, that he will be changed and heads back to Konoha with his former team (Sai and Yamato included lol).

    guys here is my little prediction

    danzo: i'm gonna kill u young boy
    sasuke: why???????????why cant i kill him
    danzo: grand fire ball technique and force it up with fuuton rikuudan (blows air from mouth)
    madara: it seems like i have to move
    (kamui......................the technique sends the explosion away)
    danzo: what the heck??????//
    sasuke: ???????????//
    karin: madara sama you saved him...............thank god
    madara: welcome to the battle hatake kakashi............
    karin: ???????????????????????????????? ka..kashi saved sasuke?????????
    (kakashi reaches there with naruto and sakura yamato and other leaf nin reaches the village )
    madara: oh seems like naruto is here ......................this is perfect situation......we can kill danzo and have the nine tails at same time...........
    danzo: sai ,it seems that u have betrayed me
    naruto: (with depressed face) sa...sa...suke....this is time for my final decision.........if u decide to come along with me i will let u live or if u choose darkness and evil,then i will have to kill u
    sasuke: na....naruto............do whatever u want but i'm not backing up.........
    kakashi: save that for later naruto........first we have to take care of danzo for his actions............looking at his hand it seems that he is a part of uchiha massacre......must be a great deal..........naruto ,sakura prepare.......
    danzo: who gave u the orders to fight u r own hokage..??????????/
    kakashi: i dont know but i'm selected as a present hokage or part time hokage(with humourous tone) by the other kages seeing u r actions at the summit
    (meanwhile karin tries to cure sasuke)
    (the ninjas stand in the positions just like a triangle or like the triple threat match in wrestling with naruto,kakashi,sakura at one end.....madara standing in front whose behind was sasuke,karin at other end and danzo at another end)
    naruto: u r also the one who was responsible for evil entering nagato.............you old hag i'm gonna kick u to death......
    danzo: it seems that everyone knows about my deeds ah???????????????//then its time........
    karin,sakura: ??????????????????
    naruto: time for what
    sasuke: grrrrrrr
    danzo: the final power of sharingan......................................
    (then danzo uncovers his body...........there are 50 ms in his body)
    madara: you learned that u *****?????/shit this is gonna be dangerous
    (and all of them fight against danzo and the story continues.......)

    guys this prediction is just for fun.......it may happen but i cant say it will happen ............so comment it pls..........
     
         

  9. #69
    Legendary Saninn Naruto_Lee's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto_Lee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    418
    Location
    India
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 476 Discussion / 477 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by MUSid View Post
    Onemanga said there would be no naruto next week.
    wtf is going on............is that true...................oh shit come on just at some interesting time,some shit happens like this.......
     
         

  10. #70
    Legendary Saninn Naruto_Lee's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto_Lee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    418
    Location
    India
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 476 Discussion / 477 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    I like the theory that naruto will see itatchi in his head but i have another theory...

    Well maybe naruto will see jaraiya in his head and talk to him like his dad did, it would make sence as its kind of hard to believe jaraiya is gone for good and naruto hasnt mentioned him since the fight with nagato, i would just like to see j man there to tell naruto he believes in him and that he can do what needs to be done.

    I know it would make more sence for him to see Itachi but Jaraiya was closer to naruto and i would like to see the pervy sage one last time

    dude not bad .................man its awesome...........it makes a lot of sense..........naruto didnt see jiraya for a long time.................so he may talk to j man..............but if that happens what will he tell naruto..........whether like ur theory or teach him some simple ways to get powers..........................

    (for fun)but what if it is like this if itachi and j man appearing at same time.........it would be awesome........itachi would explain the power that he gave to naruto before and j man may tell him about the bloodline limits.............
     
         

  11. #71
    Academy Student erosenin1000's Avatar
    Status
    erosenin1000 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    15
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 476 Discussion / 477 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    dude not bad .................man its awesome...........it makes a lot of sense..........naruto didnt see jiraya for a long time.................so he may talk to j man..............but if that happens what will he tell naruto..........whether like ur theory or teach him some simple ways to get powers..........................

    (for fun)but what if it is like this if itachi and j man appearing at same time.........it would be awesome........itachi would explain the power that he gave to naruto before and j man may tell him about the bloodline limits.............
    thats really a good point of u two, pervy sage and naruto_lee, of course it would be very nice to see the best char of the manga

    but you asked what jman would say to naruto... maybe he has something left for naruto, a sign or something else and with this he tries to support naruto with his decision....
     
         

  12. #72
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 476 Discussion / 477 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by erosenin1000 View Post
    thats really a good point of u two, pervy sage and naruto_lee, of course it would be very nice to see the best char of the manga

    but you asked what jman would say to naruto... maybe he has something left for naruto, a sign or something else and with this he tries to support naruto with his decision....
    I think he would explain to naruto about the prophecy and how he is destined to bring peace and he can bring sasuke back from the dark.

    Also that its possible to controll the fox and hes proud of him and bit of heart touching stuff, maybe something about the key he left him too, like its the key to working with the kyuubi and unlocking its true power
     
         

  13. #73
    Member db3st's Avatar
    Status
    db3st is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    139
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 476 Discussion / 477 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by MUSid View Post
    Onemanga said there would be no naruto next week.
    What The *&^%!!!!! are u serious? dang, right when it was starting to get good...Man Dis $#^% sucks!!
     
         

  14. #74
    SageD SageD's Avatar
    Status
    SageD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    429
    Location
    Chicago
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 476 Discussion / 477 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by uzamaki2223 View Post
    i really liked this chapter, i thought that it was funny and i thought that part when sasuke was about to crush danzo awesome til i looked over and saw that danzo was still talking. i actually had gained some new respect for sasuke and his cold-hearted ness. as far as naruto goes, i think that its like watchin someone get there teeth pulled, it hurts to watch, but its something that has to happen. hopefully naruto will come out of this with this new, bad ass resolve and mayb some presents from itachi. i really dont wont kakashi to go after sakura, when i read it i had a bad feeling. jus seems like kakashi going after sakura is jus a setup to him being killed by sasuke so naruto would go crazy like he did when he heard about J man.
    yea but I feel that it is setting up for to be killed by and that would really mess with
     
         

  15. #75
    SageD SageD's Avatar
    Status
    SageD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    429
    Location
    Chicago
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 476 Discussion / 477 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by big nebulus View Post
    I know we've heard the story from Madara and in some ways Danzo seems to confirm it, but I find it hard to believe that the 3rd Hokage approved the killing of the entire Uchiha clan. I just can't believe that. One thing stands out for me. When Sauske was fighting Itachi, Itachi told Sauske that Madara helped him kill off the clan. If the order was from the Hokage to kill off the Uchiha clan wouldn't the 3rd have known about Madara or that he assisted him? He must've known that as talented as Itachi was, he couldn't have killed off the entire clan himself. That's why it doesn't add up for me. Something happened we all know that, but I don't think it's the way it seems. I might be way off here, but I think there's a lot more to the story than this. There has to be. The only ones that know are the 3rd, Danzo, Madara, and Itachi? Come on...I don't buy that.
    That's true I do beleive that Itachi did kill the uhchia from orders high up but lets not foprget the eleders really make the decision it is like the president and the sentate eventhough the president is the face the senate makes the decisions
     
         

  16. #76
    SageD SageD's Avatar
    Status
    SageD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    429
    Location
    Chicago
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 476 Discussion / 477 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by big nebulus View Post
    That would be PHAT!!! Never thought about that. But then again, wouldn't it have come out during the fight with Pein when Naruto went 8 tails? It would be a cool tech though.
    true but he did say it has to deal wit so I think it is something that will comeout when sees mangeklyou sharnigan just like he gave amaetsu self activate whenever sees madara's sharningan
     
         

  17. #77
    Senior Member Siberia's Avatar
    Status
    Siberia is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,035
    Location
    On Planet Earth
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 476 Discussion / 477 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by uzamaki2223 View Post
    i really liked this chapter, i thought that it was funny and i thought that part when sasuke was about to crush danzo awesome til i looked over and saw that danzo was still talking. i actually had gained some new respect for sasuke and his cold-hearted ness. as far as naruto goes, i think that its like watchin someone get there teeth pulled, it hurts to watch, but its something that has to happen. hopefully naruto will come out of this with this new, bad ass resolve and mayb some presents from itachi. i really dont wont kakashi to go after sakura, when i read it i had a bad feeling. jus seems like kakashi going after sakura is jus a setup to him being killed by sasuke so naruto would go crazy like he did when he heard about J man.
    Man, I also have that feeling about kakashi
     
         

  18. #78
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,857
    Location
    Fight Club
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 476 Discussion / 477 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by rodrickgunn View Post
    Well i think we've run into a really strong character in Danzo. I mean this guy fought the 3rd hokage and he's been around collecting sharingans and practicing his every move. To wield that many sharingans he has to have mastered the easy as well as the hard jutsu's and possibly his own mangekyou sharingan. I mean to appear behind Sasuke like that and Say "let's talk with our eyes" that shows he's pretty confident in his ability to use the 37 sharingans he has in his possesion, besides Sasuke has already been using his eyes his most powerful one infact man he must be ready to wet his pants right about now.
    Who ever said he has 37 sharingan eyes?? LOL
     
         

  19. #79
    Academy Student
    Status
    Sevensin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 476 Discussion / 477 Predictions

    alright chapter.
    Naruto is acting like a *****.
    Sauske vs danzo should b interesting now
     
         

  20. #80
    Writer Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,815
    Location
    Norway
    The Legendary Sage of Six
    Paths, coming soon.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 476 Discussion / 477 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Shonuff View Post
    U know what i kinda knew that they were brothers but that's just epic Marada betraying his brother just for one eye. and the fact that both of them are still alive is just crazy these Uchicha guys must live to b like 200 years old, I hope sasuske can come out as the victor but its unlikely being that Danzo is one tough son of a b!tch.

    If Marada is the strongest Uchicha then its Marada,Danzo,Itachi,Sasuke
    What?! What chapter have you exactly read?

    Donzou aint Madaras brother. Who told you that?
    They may look alike, but its nothing that have been confirmed yet.
    Ive read through the chapter with 3 different tranz. but none of them mention Donzou being Madaras brother.
    It either have to be me that have missed a huge plot earlier, or you whove miss-heard big time man:confused:

    Can somebody please explain/confirm what Shonuff... is talking about?
     
         
    Last edited by Michael92; 12-18-2009 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Missing Info.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •