38 41.76%
Page 6 of 11 « First ... 2345678910 ... Last»
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw CN

Re: Naruto Manga 476 Discussion / 477 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by RasenShruiken View Post
    I have to agree that it would be nice, but be realistic. Not everything goes the right way in the real world, and it doesn't inNaruot either. Our little blonde jinchuuriki needs to grow up a realize that he can't do everything.
    and Naruto's response to you would be if growing up means going back on my word then i will stay a kid my hole life

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by cryhwks View Post
    and Naruto's response to you would be if growing up means going back on my word then i will stay a kid my hole life
    Well said!

I dont care if i have to be a genin my whole life im still going to become hokage!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Christyan View Post
    well it's not neceseraly true , see the first hokage kicked madara's butt and he doesnt have sharingan . well but the easy way is to have sharingan but its not imposible without one
    obviously, excluding senju of course but any other clan falls although i would like to see byakugan vs sharingan or rinnegan vs sharingan

FOR NARUTO TO SAVE THE VILLAGE AND NOT KILL SASUKE
    SEAL HIS EYES OR PLUCK EM ANYTHING TO PERMA BLIND(maybe thats what happened to madaras one eye[got sealed])

this way sasuke doesnt die n no matter what he cant harm the whole village
    AND AND he can still have babies n start sharingan/uchiha again

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    I seriously don't like this whole thing of i'm going to save my best friend..
    Huge plot mistake IMO and makes Naruto's character look like some psycopath obsessive with gay tendencies..
    If a person does not want to come back,so be it. It does not make any sense for some kid running around for years (makes it even more pathetic) trying to bring back another dude. Who does not want to be on the village anymore,doesn't care for the village anymore and could give 2 shits if Naruto dies.
    LMAO lol funny and kinda true, i think it would be better he doesnt save sasuke, i think he should bring his dead corpse back to konoha if he doesnt want to go back quietly lol, and btw where in the manga does it say that if sasuke takes itachi's eyes he will gain ems, and i dont remeber madara offering him the eyes, and also i know its not real life but how does a pair of bad eyes make sasuke see better, i dont see the logic. it only worked for madara because he was blind and his brother was not, i dont see how this should work for sasuke.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabz View Post
    LMAO lol funny and kinda true, i think it would be better he doesnt save sasuke, i think he should bring his dead corpse back to konoha if he doesnt want to go back quietly lol, and btw where in the manga does it say that if sasuke takes itachi's eyes he will gain ems, and i dont remeber madara offering him the eyes, and also i know its not real life but how does a pair of bad eyes make sasuke see better, i dont see the logic. it only worked for madara because he was blind and his brother was not, i dont see how this should work for sasuke.
    Doesn't make sense but supposely when you are an Uchiha and you take the eyes of your brother who also possess a Mangekyo. You get an eternal Mangekyo Sharingan..

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The flashbacks were boring........... Danzo must have some secrets in his right arm.......

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Eh...iffy chapter. It just seems to go by so slow, lack of excitement.. but when Danzo re-appeared it was amusing.
    I started flipping shit when Naruto was hyperventilating. thought he was having a heart attack or something.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Er0c View Post
    Here's my prediction.. Pakkun's gonna show up and kill madara meanwhile Akamaru kills Danzo and Sasuke
    This would be GOD PWN!

Anyways back to reality, I think we can expect Sasuke to get tossed around and man-handled for about a chapter or two, then either beat Danzo, or get saved again by Madara's space/time rape jutsu.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I TOO ThinK That DanZO Will Be Tough Competetaor AgainSt madara Bcz He DID not Hesitated evan KnowinG thAt was MaDara OF the Uchiha Clan I mean All the Kages Were ShockeD to See Him and Non OF them Were Sure That they Would Have Fight with Madara But Danzo instantLY siad To His guards And prepared TO fight with Madara And Madara Wow Just Inverted The Plot For DanzO And IntroDuced Saseke Wow !!! Its Going TO be Another Beating Sasuke !!!

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    hey it might be like this ...........danzo might escape from this battle an will go to konoha ............hearing that kb and some others may go in search of konoha...................kishi may have expressed in this sense.........

nice we might see a kb vs danzo that would be cool but i i dont think kb will have any chance against the sharingan freak unless his brother is with him

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    I say naruto wont have to chose, he never goes back on his word and he said he will save sasuke from the darkness and he will never turn his back on his village.

The toad prophesy said he would change the world and he will!

:D

100% right thats Naruto :D

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Here's my prediction.. Pakkun's gonna show up and kill madara meanwhile Akamaru kills Danzo and Sasuke

LOL dog power

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i dont kno if anybody else has said this yet but what if madara and danzo are still working together but trying to make sasuke's eyes stronger. jus think about it for a sec. if madara really is powerless right now mayb a new set of eyes'll restore his power. or what if he's actually missin his other eye and jus wants on from sasuke. thats where danzo comes in. he'll take the other eye for himself and do with it as he "see's" fit. i mean it might b a little far fetched but its possible. plus we dont really kno the origin of danzo. he might b uchiha b/c i mean he was old when he fought the 3rd, he was old when he was helping hanzo so its a poosibility that he might b uchiha, right? what do u guys think?

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    I seriously don't like this whole thing of i'm going to save my best friend..
    Huge plot mistake IMO and makes Naruto's character look like some psycopath obsessive with gay tendencies..
    If a person does not want to come back,so be it. It does not make any sense for some kid running around for years (makes it even more pathetic) trying to bring back another dude. Who does not want to be on the village anymore,doesn't care for the village anymore and could give 2 shits if Naruto dies

hey dude,you are 100% wrong................. think of it i will tell u an example....dont take it serious though...........imagine you have bro.......he fights and leave ur house...........will u try to bring him back orelse will u leave him just like that...........likewise for naruto sasuke is like a bro and the village is like a home and the members in village arelike his family........so he wants them to be united that is want sasuke to come back..............thats a real man's nature................even i dont like sasuke but what i'm saying is naruto is still naruto.........though he had grown up in cm that doesnt mean that his character is to be changed.......................and i agree with what PERVY SAGE told.........thats true....

Last edited by Naruto_Lee; 12-19-2009 at 10:59 AM.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by cryhwks View Post

right thing said at right time dude...........well said.....

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

??????????????????????????? lol awesome.....................

naruto: madara i'm gonna kill u
    madara: oh no.........
    naruto: rasengan...................
    pakkun: ninja hound ninja special bite.........
    madara: aaaghghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........i'm dying
    naruto: ??????????????????????????????????
    sasuke: i'm gonna kill u danzo
    danzo: u bi***
    sasuke: chidori
    akamaru: dynamic urine tornado
    danzo: aaaaaaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    (and danzo and madara dies.........so naruto's rasengan and sasuke's chidori hit each other and sasuke dies.............)

i want some dog shows....ha ha ha...

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hey dude,you are 100% wrong................. think of it i will tell u an example....dont take it serious though...........imagine you have bro.......he fights and leave ur house...........will u try to bring him back orelse will u leave him just like that...........likewise for naruto sasuke is like a bro and the village is like a home and the members in village arelike his family........so he wants them to be united that is want sasuke to come back..............thats a real man's nature................even i dont like sasuke but what i'm saying is naruto is still naruto.........though he had grown up in cm that doesnt mean that his character is to be changed.......................and i agree with what PERVY SAGE told.........thats true....
    nice example and woop people are agreeing with me :D

Heres what i think:

1. epic fight with sasuke and danzo.
    2. mizukage will turn up when they are both worn out (she is still following danzo right?)
    3. madara will take sasuke away and danzo may fight with the mizukage
    4. elsewhere naruto goes into his head and sees one of 2 people:
    jaraiya-because naruto hasnt spoke about him and it would make sence for him to tell naruto he can do it, maybe even about how the key he left him to the seal of the fox, and how he can control the 9 tails

or

Itachi-he left part of his chakra in naruto so he could beg him to save his brother and protect the village as his dying wish and that hes left him a "gift" to counter the sharrigan or something.

5. depending on whats already happened naruto and kakashi turn up to find the mizukage and danzo fighting and naruto asks mizukage to stop, then tries to talk to danzo and get answers about the uchiha masacre....

thats as much as i can think of... what do you guys think?
    and if you think my ideas are stupid dont just say that just say why they wouldnt work or wouldnt happen, thanks

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rsensuriken View Post
    how can the kyuubis chakra hurt madara?sry if im missing smt but since madara cant be touched y would the kyuubis chakra do anything else...it doesnt have poison or smt like those creepy bugs
    yeah but the chakra is soo powerful that it seeps through the skin, remember when sakura tried to stop naruto when he went 4 tails, yamato said that the chakra had seeped through the surface wound like a poison

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

no not at all...it is said that danzo is the brother of madara but personally i doubt it...its just impossible! 1st y would they hate each other(danzo wants to kill madara)and dont say that danzo hates madara bcuz he took his eyes bcuz madaras brother was willing to give him his eyes to save the clan 2nd madara himself said that his brother died and thats y he hates konoha bcuz after he took his eyes to save the uchiha clan they made peace and formed the village hidden in the leaves and the death of his brother was meaningless.
    good point...afraid i hav no more evidence to prove my theory further... Anyway, anyone else here thinks danzo has someting to do with kyuubi attack now that we knw that he has sharingans for a very long time now ???

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

??????????????????????????? lol awesome.....................

naruto: madara i'm gonna kill u
    madara: oh no.........
    naruto: rasengan...................
    pakkun: ninja hound ninja special bite.........
    madara: aaaghghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........i'm dying
    naruto: ??????????????????????????????????
    sasuke: i'm gonna kill u danzo
    danzo: u bi***
    sasuke: chidori
    akamaru: dynamic urine tornado
    danzo: aaaaaaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    (and danzo and madara dies.........so naruto's rasengan and sasuke's chidori hit each other and sasuke dies.............)

i want some dog shows....ha ha ha...

ye, cause of death will be rabies and bloodloss.

And short after that incident Hidan will become Hokage.

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by yusufms View Post
    yeah but the chakra is soo powerful that it seeps through the skin, remember when sakura tried to stop naruto when he went 4 tails, yamato said that the chakra had seeped through the surface wound like a poison

right...forgot about it...lol thx

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by baah View Post
    good point...afraid i hav no more evidence to prove my theory further... Anyway, anyone else here thinks danzo has someting to do with kyuubi attack now that we knw that he has sharingans for a very long time now ???

i dont think so bcuz madara himself admitted that he sent the kyuubi...but im not 100% sure about it

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i dont think so bcuz madara himself admitted that he sent the kyuubi...but im not 100% sure about it
    Madara said it was natural occurence...but i forgot Yondaime confirmed it was Madara...sorry

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ye, cause of death will be rabies and bloodloss.

And short after that incident Hidan will become Hokage.
    with his head alone ah???? that would be most hilarious..........he would sit on the hokage chair but nobody can notice him since the table covers his head....ha ha ha

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    nice example and woop people are agreeing with me :D

Heres what i think:

1. epic fight with sasuke and danzo.
    2. mizukage will turn up when they are both worn out (she is still following danzo right?)
    3. madara will take sasuke away and danzo may fight with the mizukage
    4. elsewhere naruto goes into his head and sees one of 2 people:
    jaraiya-because naruto hasnt spoke about him and it would make sence for him to tell naruto he can do it, maybe even about how the key he left him to the seal of the fox, and how he can control the 9 tails

or

Itachi-he left part of his chakra in naruto so he could beg him to save his brother and protect the village as his dying wish and that hes left him a "gift" to counter the sharrigan or something.

5. depending on whats already happened naruto and kakashi turn up to find the mizukage and danzo fighting and naruto asks mizukage to stop, then tries to talk to danzo and get answers about the uchiha masacre....

thats as much as i can think of... what do you guys think?
    and if you think my ideas are stupid dont just say that just say why they wouldnt work or wouldnt happen, thanks
    man i agree with all the points except 3rd..................i dont think mizukage will fight danzo alone................for her sasuke is an akatsuki..............so i hope she will fight with madara while her members will fight with danzo............at that time naruto may reach there and help her out....................anyway i hope naruto is gonna meet sasuke this time...........hope so

Page 6 of 11 « First ... 2345678910 ... Last»