View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    3 3.30%
  • 2

    9 9.89%
  • 3

    15 16.48%
  • 4

    26 28.57%
  • 5

    38 41.76%
Page 7 of 13 « First ... 34567891011 ... Last»
Results 121 to 140 of 255
  1. #121
    Member RasenShruiken's Avatar
    Status
    RasenShruiken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    341
    Location
    Somewhere in the shinobi world
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 476 Discussion / 477 Predictions

    I have to agree that it would be nice, but be realistic. Not everything goes the right way in the real world, and it doesn't inNaruot either. Our little blonde jinchuuriki needs to grow up a realize that he can't do everything.
     
         

  2. #122
    Member Naruto Power's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto Power is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    339
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 476 Discussion / 477 Predictions

    heres what i think happened back in the day
    4th lost his life and the title of holkage with the sealing of the 9tails

    later 3rd is put back in charge of the village danzo wants the seat

    danzo challenges the 3rd for the seat. 3rd is said to of beaten danzo and same as oro 3rd took most of his power away. after fight 3rd feels sorry for danzo and gives him lead of anbu. as stated in manga

    kakashi comes back with sharigan

    danzo sees non uchita using eye and works great.

    danzo starts watching uchita to see hows got the most powerful eyes that he will be able to take.

    danzo stirs up the uchita by his actions not the 3rds as stated in the recent anime anbu watched the uchitas on reg ninjas so danzo stirred up the uchita.

    then danzo got is eye eye read uchita scrolls about eyes and plots to collect more eyes for more power.
     
         

  3. #123
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 476 Discussion / 477 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by RasenShruiken View Post
    I have to agree that it would be nice, but be realistic. Not everything goes the right way in the real world, and it doesn't inNaruot either. Our little blonde jinchuuriki needs to grow up a realize that he can't do everything.
    But him not being able to do it would destroy the whole plot of he can change the world and that if he kills sasuke he will just breed more hatred as nagato kept saying.

    Up till now every part of the story is trying to convince naruto he can change the world and save sasuke and protect the village, ok he may die doing this but he can do it, why now would it just turn around and be like he cant do it?

    If he cant do it hes not naruto really is he? (if that makes sence to you)
     
         

  4. #124
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 476 Discussion / 477 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto Power View Post
    heres what i think happened back in the day
    4th lost his life and the title of holkage with the sealing of the 9tails

    later 3rd is put back in charge of the village danzo wants the seat

    danzo challenges the 3rd for the seat. 3rd is said to of beaten danzo and same as oro 3rd took most of his power away. after fight 3rd feels sorry for danzo and gives him lead of anbu. as stated in manga

    kakashi comes back with sharigan

    danzo sees non uchita using eye and works great.

    danzo starts watching uchita to see hows got the most powerful eyes that he will be able to take.




    danzo stirs up the uchita by his actions not the 3rds as stated in the recent anime anbu watched the uchitas on reg ninjas so danzo stirred up the uchita.

    then danzo got is eye eye read uchita scrolls about eyes and plots to collect more eyes for more power.



    whats with the uchita? lol
     
         

  5. #125
    We are Pain! We are God! Er0c's Avatar
    Status
    Er0c is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    37
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 476 Discussion / 477 Predictions

    Here's my prediction.. Pakkun's gonna show up and kill madara meanwhile Akamaru kills Danzo and Sasuke
     
         

  6. #126
    Straw Hat cryhwks's Avatar
    Status
    cryhwks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,787
    Location
    USA
    Screw CN
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 476 Discussion / 477 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by RasenShruiken View Post
    I have to agree that it would be nice, but be realistic. Not everything goes the right way in the real world, and it doesn't inNaruot either. Our little blonde jinchuuriki needs to grow up a realize that he can't do everything.
    and Naruto's response to you would be if growing up means going back on my word then i will stay a kid my hole life
     
         

  7. #127
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 476 Discussion / 477 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by cryhwks View Post
    and Naruto's response to you would be if growing up means going back on my word then i will stay a kid my hole life
    Well said!

    I dont care if i have to be a genin my whole life im still going to become hokage!
     
         

  8. #128
    Member culinaryg's Avatar
    Status
    culinaryg is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    287
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 476 Discussion / 477 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Christyan View Post
    well it's not neceseraly true , see the first hokage kicked madara's butt and he doesnt have sharingan . well but the easy way is to have sharingan but its not imposible without one
    obviously, excluding senju of course but any other clan falls although i would like to see byakugan vs sharingan or rinnegan vs sharingan





    FOR NARUTO TO SAVE THE VILLAGE AND NOT KILL SASUKE
    SEAL HIS EYES OR PLUCK EM ANYTHING TO PERMA BLIND(maybe thats what happened to madaras one eye[got sealed])


    this way sasuke doesnt die n no matter what he cant harm the whole village
    AND AND he can still have babies n start sharingan/uchiha again
     
         

  9. #129
    Member Dabz's Avatar
    Status
    Dabz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    100
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 476 Discussion / 477 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    I seriously don't like this whole thing of i'm going to save my best friend..
    Huge plot mistake IMO and makes Naruto's character look like some psycopath obsessive with gay tendencies..
    If a person does not want to come back,so be it. It does not make any sense for some kid running around for years (makes it even more pathetic) trying to bring back another dude. Who does not want to be on the village anymore,doesn't care for the village anymore and could give 2 shits if Naruto dies.
    LMAO lol funny and kinda true, i think it would be better he doesnt save sasuke, i think he should bring his dead corpse back to konoha if he doesnt want to go back quietly lol, and btw where in the manga does it say that if sasuke takes itachi's eyes he will gain ems, and i dont remeber madara offering him the eyes, and also i know its not real life but how does a pair of bad eyes make sasuke see better, i dont see the logic. it only worked for madara because he was blind and his brother was not, i dont see how this should work for sasuke.
     
         

  10. #130
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,857
    Location
    Fight Club
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 476 Discussion / 477 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Dabz View Post
    LMAO lol funny and kinda true, i think it would be better he doesnt save sasuke, i think he should bring his dead corpse back to konoha if he doesnt want to go back quietly lol, and btw where in the manga does it say that if sasuke takes itachi's eyes he will gain ems, and i dont remeber madara offering him the eyes, and also i know its not real life but how does a pair of bad eyes make sasuke see better, i dont see the logic. it only worked for madara because he was blind and his brother was not, i dont see how this should work for sasuke.
    Doesn't make sense but supposely when you are an Uchiha and you take the eyes of your brother who also possess a Mangekyo. You get an eternal Mangekyo Sharingan..
     
         

  11. #131
    Member
    Status
    Anoup is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    30
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 476 Discussion / 477 Predictions

    The flashbacks were boring........... Danzo must have some secrets in his right arm.......
     
         

  12. #132
    imintrouble's Avatar
    Status
    imintrouble is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    16
    Location
    outside.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 476 Discussion / 477 Predictions

    Eh...iffy chapter. It just seems to go by so slow, lack of excitement.. but when Danzo re-appeared it was amusing.
    I started flipping shit when Naruto was hyperventilating. thought he was having a heart attack or something.
     
         

  13. #133
    Academy Student BillyArell's Avatar
    Status
    BillyArell is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 476 Discussion / 477 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Er0c View Post
    Here's my prediction.. Pakkun's gonna show up and kill madara meanwhile Akamaru kills Danzo and Sasuke
    This would be GOD PWN!

    Anyways back to reality, I think we can expect Sasuke to get tossed around and man-handled for about a chapter or two, then either beat Danzo, or get saved again by Madara's space/time rape jutsu.
     
         

  14. #134
    Member wahmad4u's Avatar
    Status
    wahmad4u is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    177
    Location
    BeYonD tHe DaRkNess OF HeLL
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 476 Discussion / 477 Predictions

    I TOO ThinK That DanZO Will Be Tough Competetaor AgainSt madara Bcz He DID not Hesitated evan KnowinG thAt was MaDara OF the Uchiha Clan I mean All the Kages Were ShockeD to See Him and Non OF them Were Sure That they Would Have Fight with Madara But Danzo instantLY siad To His guards And prepared TO fight with Madara And Madara Wow Just Inverted The Plot For DanzO And IntroDuced Saseke Wow !!! Its Going TO be Another Beating Sasuke !!!
     
         

  15. #135
    S Class Shinobi rsensuriken's Avatar
    Status
    rsensuriken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    61
    Location
    Somewhere in the universe
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 476 Discussion / 477 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    hey it might be like this ...........danzo might escape from this battle an will go to konoha ............hearing that kb and some others may go in search of konoha...................kishi may have expressed in this sense.........




    nice we might see a kb vs danzo that would be cool but i i dont think kb will have any chance against the sharingan freak unless his brother is with him
     
         

  16. #136
    S Class Shinobi rsensuriken's Avatar
    Status
    rsensuriken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    61
    Location
    Somewhere in the universe
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 476 Discussion / 477 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    I say naruto wont have to chose, he never goes back on his word and he said he will save sasuke from the darkness and he will never turn his back on his village.

    The toad prophesy said he would change the world and he will!

    :D




    100% right thats Naruto :D
     
         

  17. #137
    S Class Shinobi rsensuriken's Avatar
    Status
    rsensuriken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    61
    Location
    Somewhere in the universe
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 476 Discussion / 477 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Er0c View Post
    Here's my prediction.. Pakkun's gonna show up and kill madara meanwhile Akamaru kills Danzo and Sasuke





    LOL dog power
     
         

  18. #138
    Member uzamaki2223's Avatar
    Status
    uzamaki2223 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    698
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 476 Discussion / 477 Predictions

    i dont kno if anybody else has said this yet but what if madara and danzo are still working together but trying to make sasuke's eyes stronger. jus think about it for a sec. if madara really is powerless right now mayb a new set of eyes'll restore his power. or what if he's actually missin his other eye and jus wants on from sasuke. thats where danzo comes in. he'll take the other eye for himself and do with it as he "see's" fit. i mean it might b a little far fetched but its possible. plus we dont really kno the origin of danzo. he might b uchiha b/c i mean he was old when he fought the 3rd, he was old when he was helping hanzo so its a poosibility that he might b uchiha, right? what do u guys think?
     
         

  19. #139
    Legendary Saninn Naruto_Lee's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto_Lee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    418
    Location
    India
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 476 Discussion / 477 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    I seriously don't like this whole thing of i'm going to save my best friend..
    Huge plot mistake IMO and makes Naruto's character look like some psycopath obsessive with gay tendencies..
    If a person does not want to come back,so be it. It does not make any sense for some kid running around for years (makes it even more pathetic) trying to bring back another dude. Who does not want to be on the village anymore,doesn't care for the village anymore and could give 2 shits if Naruto dies

    hey dude,you are 100% wrong................. think of it i will tell u an example....dont take it serious though...........imagine you have bro.......he fights and leave ur house...........will u try to bring him back orelse will u leave him just like that...........likewise for naruto sasuke is like a bro and the village is like a home and the members in village arelike his family........so he wants them to be united that is want sasuke to come back..............thats a real man's nature................even i dont like sasuke but what i'm saying is naruto is still naruto.........though he had grown up in cm that doesnt mean that his character is to be changed.......................and i agree with what PERVY SAGE told.........thats true....
     
         
    Last edited by Naruto_Lee; 12-19-2009 at 11:59 AM.

  20. #140
    Legendary Saninn Naruto_Lee's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto_Lee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    418
    Location
    India
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 476 Discussion / 477 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by cryhwks View Post
    and Naruto's response to you would be if growing up means going back on my word then i will stay a kid my hole life

    right thing said at right time dude...........well said.....
     
         

Page 7 of 13 « First ... 34567891011 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •