Page 3 of 437 « First 12345671353103 ... Last»
Results 41 to 60 of 8722
  1. #41
    Sinbadass +.+ Ren Kouen Recable's Avatar
    Status
    Recable is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,193
    Sinbadass is too badass... Ren
    Kouen is too cool for Magi
    school...
     

    Re: Naruto RP:Rise of The Iron Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Umari Uzumaki View Post
    you are correct except its c rank and lower
    (Do we have to list what our technique is or can we just make the power level of the technique C rank and lower?)

    Recable: We can do a mission if you want, I don't mind.
     
         

  2. #42
    Penguin.'s Avatar
    Status
    Penguin. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    24,569
    Location
    Tobirama's God-like hair.
    Jana can see why kids love
    Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
     

    Re: Naruto RP:Rise of The Iron Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Recable View Post
    Recable: Derp Tobirama! I accept your challenge, and I guess so.

    (Nice to be in the same RP again)
    Derp Tobirama: I will go first!

    *Tobirama makes 1 Handsign*

    Derp Tobirama: Water Style | Starch Syrup Capture Field!

    (This attacks immobilizes you.)
     
         

  3. #43
    Akatsuki Spy Silent Zetsu's Avatar
    Status
    Silent Zetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,664
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto RP:Rise of The Iron Dawn

    *Echo is walking through the cloud village, townspeople and children are smiling at him and waving too*

    Echo: Tsk, they don't see the flaws.... but i'll change that.
     
         

  4. #44
    Sinbadass +.+ Ren Kouen Recable's Avatar
    Status
    Recable is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,193
    Sinbadass is too badass... Ren
    Kouen is too cool for Magi
    school...
     

    Re: Naruto RP:Rise of The Iron Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin2640 View Post
    Derp Tobirama: I will go first!

    *Tobirama makes 1 Handsign*

    Derp Tobirama: Water Style | Starch Syrup Capture Field!

    (This attacks immobilizes you.)
    -Recable quickly activates his 3T Sharingan and looks directly at DT, then jumps and uses a Suiton-

    Recable: Suiton: Water pulse!

    -He shoots a pulse of water from his mouth at DT in attempt of hurting him while currently being n the Air-
     
         

  5. #45
    Impεrius's Avatar
    Status
    Impεrius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,683
    Location
    My house
    #SQUAD
     

    Re: Naruto RP:Rise of The Iron Dawn

    Name: Derp Izuna
    Nickname: Izuna
    Clan: Uchiha
    Age: 17
    Gender: Male
    Village of Birth: Leaf
    Alliance: Wish to be in Neo Akatsuki
    Chakra Affinaty: Fire, and Earth
    Specialy: Got sharingan (3 tomoe)
    Bio: (keep it as short) Named after the real Izuna because of my uncanny resemblance to him, and special chakra, ranked up to chuunin at age of 10 and now defected but still have a lot to learn before I am Neo Akatsuki worthy.. A whole lot
     
         
    Last edited by Impεrius; 04-21-2013 at 11:07 PM.

  6. #46
    Penguin.'s Avatar
    Status
    Penguin. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    24,569
    Location
    Tobirama's God-like hair.
    Jana can see why kids love
    Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
     

    Re: Naruto RP:Rise of The Iron Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Recable View Post
    -Recable quickly activates his 3T Sharingan and looks directly at DT, then jumps and uses a Suiton-

    Recable: Suiton: Water pulse!

    -He shoots a pulse of water from his mouth at the DT in attempt of hurting him while currently being n the Air-
    Sharingan...crap. This will not end so well.

    *Tobirama shifts some earth on the ground to make a pillar to block the pulse*

    (D-rank Earth = C-Rank Water)

    Derp: This is it. I know a way to defeat the Uchiha!

    *Derp Makes 1 Handsign*

    Derp: Hidden Mist Jutsu!

    *A fog is in the air, and we cannot see anything*

    (Ya after this lets do a mission)
     
         

  7. #47
    The Sage Scholar Umari Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Umari Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6,705
    Location
    Arizona, US
    RPing like a boss
     

    Re: Naruto RP:Rise of The Iron Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Granite View Post
    Ibuse: walking through hidden mist territory- hm so when is the next akatsuki meeting I wonder..

    (Umari Uzumaki.. I changed to Neo akatsuki if that is alright..)
    no worries. Approved

    Quote Originally Posted by Recable View Post
    (Do we have to list what our technique is or can we just make the power level of the technique C rank and lower?)

    Recable: We can do a mission if you want, I don't mind.
    you dont have to post the jutsu itself just the name of the technque. if it's a custom then state its name, rank, and weakness
     
         

  8. #48
    Member Yotaka's Avatar
    Status
    Yotaka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    573
    Location
    Why Do You Want To Know?
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto RP:Rise of The Iron Dawn

    "... He's not coming back, is he!?"
    Frezari begins to mumble obscenities as he transforms into lightning, zooming out towards Kirigakure to see if his Hozuki partner had decided to return home for a "visit".
     
         

  9. #49
    The Sage Scholar Umari Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Umari Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6,705
    Location
    Arizona, US
    RPing like a boss
     

    Re: Naruto RP:Rise of The Iron Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueBlur View Post
    Name: Derp Izuna
    Nickname: Izuna
    Clan: Uchiha
    Age: 17
    Gender: Male
    Village of Birth: Leaf
    Alliance: Wish to be in Neo Akatsuki
    Chakra Affinaty: Fire, and Earth
    Specialy: Got sharingan (3 tomoe)
    Bio: (keep it as short) Named after the real Izuna because of my uncanny resemblance to him, and special chakra, ranked up to chuunin at age of 10 and now defected but still have a lot to learn before I am Neo Akatsuki worthy.. A whole lot
    Approved. enjoy
     
         

  10. #50
    ChAnGe ThE wOrLd Shichi's Avatar
    Status
    Shichi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,751
    Location
    Shattered Realms
    California Show Me Love.
     

    Re: Naruto RP:Rise of The Iron Dawn

    *shichi sits around the Uchiha Compound throwing Kunai at a tree*
     
         

  11. #51
    Penguin.'s Avatar
    Status
    Penguin. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    24,569
    Location
    Tobirama's God-like hair.
    Jana can see why kids love
    Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
     

    Re: Naruto RP:Rise of The Iron Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Umari Uzumaki View Post
    no worries. Approved



    you dont have to post the jutsu itself just the name of the technque. if it's a custom then state its name, rank, and weakness
    Can you approve my bio?
     
         

  12. #52
    It sinks.... Granite's Avatar
    Status
    Granite is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,548
    Location
    Why?… I don't even know anymore
    “I used to think that the
    worst thing in life was to end
    up all alone. It’s not. The
    worst thing in life is ending
    up with people who make you
    feel all alone."- Robin
    Williams
     

    Re: Naruto RP:Rise of The Iron Dawn

    (thank you)

    Ibuse: begins to walk to the new akatsuki hideout-
     
         

  13. #53
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    34,291
    Location
    konohagakure
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: Naruto RP:Rise of The Iron Dawn

    Sonya: hehe....all in due time...
     
         

  14. #54
    The Sage Scholar Umari Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Umari Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6,705
    Location
    Arizona, US
    RPing like a boss
     

    Re: Naruto RP:Rise of The Iron Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin2640 View Post
    Name: Derp Tobirama
    Nickname: The Blue Mist of Konoha
    Clan: Senju
    Age: 16
    Gender: Male
    Village of Birth: Amegekure
    Alliance: Konohagakure
    Chakra Affinaty: Suiton is the affinity. He knows Earth also.
    Specialy: Suiton, Sensing, Summoning, Hiraishin (form of FTG Tobirama knows in the manga.)
    Kekkei Genkai: Rain Release
    Bio: (keep it as short) Derp Tobirama was cast out of Amegakure after unknown means. He know resides in Konoha, wanting to be a master of Sage Mode!

    Approved. soryy i missed this one. have fun.
     
         

  15. #55
    Sinbadass +.+ Ren Kouen Recable's Avatar
    Status
    Recable is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,193
    Sinbadass is too badass... Ren
    Kouen is too cool for Magi
    school...
     

    Re: Naruto RP:Rise of The Iron Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin2640 View Post
    Sharingan...crap. This will not end so well.

    *Tobirama shifts some earth on the ground to make a pillar to block the pulse*

    (D-rank Earth = C-Rank Water)

    Derp: This is it. I know a way to defeat the Uchiha!

    *Derp Makes 1 Handsign*

    Derp: Hidden Mist Jutsu!

    *A fog is in the air, and we cannot see anything*

    (Ya after this lets do a mission)
    (Ok I think I'll have to go soon but maybe we'll have time)

    -While Recable falls towards the Water Immobilizing jutsu underneath him he quickly perform hand signs

    Recable: Suiton: Water pulse!

    -Recable shoots Water towards the ground blasting the dangerous Water away replacing it with clean water making it safe to land, Recable lands safely and dashes towards DT-
     
         

  16. #56
    Impεrius's Avatar
    Status
    Impεrius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,683
    Location
    My house
    #SQUAD
     

    Re: Naruto RP:Rise of The Iron Dawn

    Am I approved
     
         

  17. #57
    Things are looking up kira hamer34's Avatar
    Status
    hamer34 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,233
    Location
    right behind you
    infinite ammo!
     

    Re: Naruto RP:Rise of The Iron Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Umari Uzumaki View Post
    NOTICE BOARD:

    Choose one of the following 3 mission.

    1) travel to Kanoha and capture the criminal Samurai spy Akira


    AKIRA'S STATS:

    Rank: Jonin
    Class: Samurai
    Affiliation: Iron Dawn
    Specialty: Kenjutsu, Taijutsu, 8 inner gates( up to 5)
    Note: this mission requires up to 2 people to complete.

    2) travel to Sunagakure to ecort a nobleman to Kirigakure. beware of an ambush from the Akatuski

    3) Travel to Kumogakure to rescue a group of kidnapped genin from a group of 5 Iron Dawn Samurai.
    (these are chunin rank Samurai. atleast 2 ninja are needed
    Sam: i guess 2 since no one is arround
    * wil arive in kumo in 5 posts
     
         

  18. #58
    The Sage Scholar Umari Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Umari Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6,705
    Location
    Arizona, US
    RPing like a boss
     

    Re: Naruto RP:Rise of The Iron Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by hamer34 View Post
    (who assigns us missions anyway?)
    Kage do. if there are no kage. be on the look out for BULLETIN BOARD posts.
     
         

  19. #59
    Penguin.'s Avatar
    Status
    Penguin. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    24,569
    Location
    Tobirama's God-like hair.
    Jana can see why kids love
    Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
     

    Re: Naruto RP:Rise of The Iron Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Recable View Post
    (Ok I think I'll have to go soon but maybe we'll have time)

    -While Recable falls towards the Water Immobilizing jutsu underneath him he quickly perform hand signs

    Recable: Suiton: Water pulse!

    -Recable shoots Water towards the ground blasting the dangerous Water away replacing it with clean water making it safe to land, Recable lands safely and dashes towards DT-
    (We will continue it later.)

    Tobirama: I am tired of fighting right now. I am going on a mission to fight Akria. Does anyone want to go with me?
     
         

  20. #60
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    34,291
    Location
    konohagakure
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: Naruto RP:Rise of The Iron Dawn

    Sonya: now...

    *looking at lay out*
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •