Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    キッスランド Madāra Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Madāra Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Heaven or Las Vegas
    Posts
    16,962
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hennessy and Coke, 1800. We
    mixing light and dark like the
    1800s
     



    The Dojo of Onigami Isle

    ♆♆ Onigami Isle♆♆



    Welcome to Onigami Isle, a dojo created by Akuma himself, designed to teach taijutsu on a more personal level, sensei to student in our own personalized workout room.

    Here, you will learn:

    -How to use description of taijutsu to your advantage, allowing you to outmaneuver even the difficulties throw your way in a high scale taijutsu fight
    -Creative use of taijutsu, using innovation to create amazing counters and stances
    -How to effectively counter taijutsu movements, changing the flow of battles
    -How to use the terrain and your surroundings to your advantage, using trees to supplement your movement, etc
    And more things to be shown through training.

    As the Dojo is still in it's beta stages, I will only be accepting 4 students for now. All training will be done inside the Dojo Social Group I create later and if verification is needed, any RP mod is capable of seeing inside the group. I will only take students who have yet to start any training in taijutsu, making our journey together closer and more in depth.

    As the dojo progresses, more teachers may become available as the doors open up to more Sensei joining to teach. Until then, let's hope the beta stage works successfully!

    Apply using this template:

    Name:
    Rank:
    Bio:
    Previous Training in taijutsu?:
    Why do you wish to learn taijutsu?:

    EDIT: I forgot to mention this very important detail: Admittance in the Dojo means dedicated work. It will not last be as short as a week process. Only those who have dedication and are willing to put in the time to master taijutsu and go through the difficult tasks I may set forth should apply.
     
         
    Last edited by Madāra Uchiha; 04-22-2013 at 09:17 PM.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    Yonkou Pandaman is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    6,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Solo King
     

    Re: The Dojo of Onigami Isle

    A homosexual figure walks out of the forests, he looks up at the Red Skies.. And advances further into the Dojo

    Name: Yonkou Pandaman
    Rank: S-Class/Sannin
    Bio: Sasuke Uchiha
    Previous Training in taijutsu?: B-Rank completed with Solf
    Why do you wish to learn taijutsu?: Well, i think it is a great element of combat to have. Not the most OP, but Taijutsu fights are just epic, i wish to learn it to enhance my speed. I want to enter the Dojo because i suck at Taijutsu greatly, so i avoid using it most of the time.
    I know i completed most Tai, but willing to restart fresh. I finished training with Solf in three days, but hadn't actually gained any experience...
     
         
    Last edited by Yonkou Pandaman; 04-22-2013 at 11:14 AM.

  3. #3
    Vayne's Avatar
    Status
    Vayne is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    City of Gods
    Posts
    13,240
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absoun!
     

    Re: The Dojo of Onigami Isle

    Name: Vayne
    Rank: Un-Official Sage/Kage
    Bio: Vayne being dropped for Chun-Woo, secondary bio is Lambo-San; Ruler of the world(in his own mind >_>)
    Previous Training in taijutsu?: Finished Canon Taijutsu
    Why do you wish to learn taijutsu?: Well one of my ultimate goals is EIG (alongside with Minato and Sound), and in order to obtain that I must severely improve in Taijutsu, my current Taijutsu skills are not the best, I consider them mediocre, and that itself is doubtful. Taijutsu itself intetains me, and Taijutsu fights IMO are more fun and entraining, per example my taijutsu fight with Professor Sarutobi increased my love for the role-play and made it more enjoyable. Furthermore most bio characters that I choose to role-play as are close range combatants, and I would like to improve my skill in Taijutsu in order to convey my bios character more, I mean F*ck it my newest bio is the Goomoonryong, as in the nine arts dragon, as in the god of Taijutsu, yet I myself suck in Taijutsu, this undermines my characters unique traits. I hope that you consider me and guide me, maybe one day I could accomplish my EIG dream, and more importantly become a specialist and more skilled in the usage of Taijutsu.



    edit: I just noticed that you will only tale students who have yet to train in Taijutsu,
     
         
    Last edited by Vayne; 04-22-2013 at 02:20 PM.

  4. #4
    キッスランド Madāra Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Madāra Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Heaven or Las Vegas
    Posts
    16,962
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hennessy and Coke, 1800. We
    mixing light and dark like the
    1800s
     



    Re: The Dojo of Onigami Isle

    As I stated above, yes, I'm only accepting students who have no taijutsu training so far. So sorry, but all of you will not be accepted.
     
         

  5. #5
    Otogakure Ero-Sennin's Avatar
    Status
    Ero-Sennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,552
    Post Thanks / Like
    ............
     

    Re: The Dojo of Onigami Isle

    Name: Ero Sennin
    Rank: s class
    Bio:http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=310727
    No previous training
    I would like to learn tai from you because I prefer hand to hand combat (ken and tai) and I would prefer to learn detail like you are offering because I have no plan to use nin jutsu that much and in order to do this I need to learn how to use tai like you are going to teach.
     
         

  6. #6
    Detective L's Avatar
    Status
    Detective L is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wifi Hut
    Posts
    10,010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O__O
     



    Re: The Dojo of Onigami Isle

    • Name: Detective L

    • Rank:S Class

    • Bio:http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=342924

    • Previous Training in taijutsu?: None

    • Why do you wish to learn taijutsu?:
      Well,firstly as I have a Nara bio,I wish to fight at close range and having taijutsu would be a great advantage.Having taijutsu would also help me defend against close range fighters and not only rely on ninjutsu.
     
         

  7. #7
    # KnullaMångaTräd -Carnage-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Carnage- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    On my steel horse, running from the law.
    Posts
    8,224
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haters gonna hate; Potatoes
    gonna potate.
     



    Re: The Dojo of Onigami Isle

    Name:-Carnage-

    Rank: Sannin

    Bio:Berserker ; Itachi Uchiha

    Previous Training in taijutsu?: none whatsoever

    Why do you wish to learn taijutsu?: I want to learn taijutsu so that my samurai bio can have a more diverse move set. Other than the kenjutsu that i have yet to learn.
     
         

  8. #8
    キッスランド Madāra Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Madāra Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Heaven or Las Vegas
    Posts
    16,962
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hennessy and Coke, 1800. We
    mixing light and dark like the
    1800s
     



    Re: The Dojo of Onigami Isle

    First post update. Very important, please re-read it.
     
         

  9. #9
    Shady Doctor's Avatar
    Status
    Shady Doctor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Xo 'til we Overdoze!
    Posts
    12,328
    Post Thanks / Like
    Became a man by myself, only
    father was time.
     

    Re: The Dojo of Onigami Isle

    Name: Shady Doctor
    Rank: sannin
    Bio: Shunsui Nekura Tobirama in my sig
    Previous Training in taijutsu?: Like 1 jutsu with Solf a while back (can't find the thread)
    Why do you wish to learn taijutsu?

    Well I'm interested in learning how to get into close range of my opponent and being able to handle myself in a good way, and beat em down.lol I want to be great at every aspect of fighting and I believe getting trained in your dojo will help heighten my abilities in close combat fighting. Once I reach the required rank in Taijutsu I'll be going for a kaguya and keeping kaguya and Nekura bios.
     
         

  10. #10
    Member Yotaka's Avatar
    Status
    Yotaka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Why Do You Want To Know?
    Posts
    570
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Dojo of Onigami Isle

    Name: Yotaka
    Rank: Chuunin
    Bio: Jugo and Hidan in sig (Rage=Jugo | Immortal=Hidan)
    Previous Training in taijutsu?: Nothing at all
    Why do you wish to learn taijutsu?: My favorite character is Sasuke Uchiha, but I've loved him from way back in the Chuunin Exam arc when he used his Sharingan and Curse Mark to enhance his taijutsu abilities, both by increasing his strength and monitoring his opponent's movements. My current bios are actually both cannon close-range fighters, with Jugo using his Curse Seal to enhance his brute force, while Hidan gets in close because he cannot die to stab his opponent. I want to eventually have a Sasuke bio, and to use it like he used to be; a close-range fighter who relied on his Katon ninjutsu later in battles when it was needed. I just don't feel that I'm creative enough as it is to be able to stand my ground in a taijutsu fight, so I ask to be lead on the path of enlightenment with you, Lord of Kaos-sama.
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member Cursed Prince's Avatar
    Status
    Cursed Prince is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On NB trollin
    Posts
    15,975
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ
     

    Re: The Dojo of Onigami Isle

    Name: Cursed Prince
    Rank: S-Class
    Bio: Mangetsu and Grandad in sig
    Previous Training in taijutsu?: None
    Why do you wish to learn taijutsu?: Because, I think taijutsu is a very important component in close range battles. I think if I learn Taijutsu, then it should be you, since word on the street was you're pretty proficient in that particular area. I think you could really help me improve on my close-range game. And yes, Im prepared to put in rigorous hard work, Ive been doing typing exercises, making it so that I can type for 2+ jours without getting a cramp. And I dont expect this to be over quick. I dont mind doing extra work, and taking my time to write reply's. Im very active. I've also mastered kenjutsu, so this will help further my close-range proficiency.
     
         
    Last edited by Cursed Prince; 04-22-2013 at 11:03 PM.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Superlative's Avatar
    Status
    Superlative is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Dojo of Onigami Isle

    Name: Superlative
    Rank: S-Class
    Bio: Izaya Orihara & Kimimaro
    Previous Training in taijutsu?: None (Took the Kaguya test before the rules changed saying Taijutsu training was required).
    Why do you wish to learn taijutsu?: Other than the fact that I like fighting in close quarters, I wanna expand and tweak my own battle style by listening to the thoughts and opinions of someone else more experienced. Additionally, the types of training offered sound appealing, and could help me learn how to more accurately take full advantage of my Kaguya abilities.
     
         

  13. #13
    キッスランド Madāra Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Madāra Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Heaven or Las Vegas
    Posts
    16,962
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hennessy and Coke, 1800. We
    mixing light and dark like the
    1800s
     



    Re: The Dojo of Onigami Isle

    Quote Originally Posted by Detective L View Post
    • Name: Detective L

    • Rank:S Class

    • Bio:http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=342924

    • Previous Training in taijutsu?: None

    • Why do you wish to learn taijutsu?:
      Well,firstly as I have a Nara bio,I wish to fight at close range and having taijutsu would be a great advantage.Having taijutsu would also help me defend against close range fighters and not only rely on ninjutsu.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Carnage- View Post
    Name:-Carnage-

    Rank: Sannin

    Bio:Berserker ; Itachi Uchiha

    Previous Training in taijutsu?: none whatsoever

    Why do you wish to learn taijutsu?: I want to learn taijutsu so that my samurai bio can have a more diverse move set. Other than the kenjutsu that i have yet to learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed Prince View Post
    Name: Cursed Prince
    Rank: S-Class
    Bio: Mangetsu and Grandad in sig
    Previous Training in taijutsu?: None
    Why do you wish to learn taijutsu?: Because, I think taijutsu is a very important component in close range battles. I think if I learn Taijutsu, then it should be you, since word on the street was you're pretty proficient in that particular area. I think you could really help me improve on my close-range game. And yes, Im prepared to put in rigorous hard work, Ive been doing typing exercises, making it so that I can type for 2+ jours without getting a cramp. And I dont expect this to be over quick. I dont mind doing extra work, and taking my time to write reply's. Im very active. I've also mastered kenjutsu, so this will help further my close-range proficiency.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superlative View Post
    Name: Superlative
    Rank: S-Class
    Bio: Izaya Orihara & Kimimaro
    Previous Training in taijutsu?: None (Took the Kaguya test before the rules changed saying Taijutsu training was required).
    Why do you wish to learn taijutsu?: Other than the fact that I like fighting in close quarters, I wanna expand and tweak my own battle style by listening to the thoughts and opinions of someone else more experienced. Additionally, the types of training offered sound appealing, and could help me learn how to more accurately take full advantage of my Kaguya abilities.
    The 4 of you have been approved for Beta Testing. I will send you a link to the group shortly. For everyone else, depending on the results of this testing, better luck in the future. For now, applications are

    CLOSED
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •