Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Will kill for attention.

Let's be honest, Part one Sasuke easily outclasses part one Naruto

Note, this isn't a troll, fanboy or biased thread. If we go by the displayed feats shown by both ninjas in Part one then Sasuke was the superior shinobi.

Ninjutsu: Naruto knew some pretty OP techniques, but really was un versatile; his summoning technique can only be used when he forces Kurama's chakra out, his Shadow clones were pathetic, only good for close ranged and very slow and his rasengan was only close ranged. Sasuke specialized in far ranged, mid ranged and close ranged combat; his chidori was a powerful close range weapon, his shurikenjutsu and weapon Jutsu was perfect for mid range and his Katon was pretty effective for far ranged combat. In other words, Sasuke part one outclassed Naruto in Ninjutsu.

Genjutsu: most likely Sasuke due to Sharingan, however I must say genjutsu was out of reach for both shinobi so we'll dismiss that department for convenience's sake.

Taijutsu: easily Sasuke. Sasuke was able to pick up on Lee's taijutsu, fight Orochimaru with pure taijutsu and defeated Yoroi with pure taijutsu. Naruto would create hundreds of clones only to be destroyed by anyone he fought in taijutsu. Sasuke easily outclassed Naruto in taijutsu, with or without the sharingan.

Intelligence: both in their own way; Sasuke is easily more observant, sharp, synthesizes information better and more intelligent, Naruto has displayed very creative strategies at times. However Naruto's strategies are usually not fully thought out and analyzed as Sasuke's; they have worked but at times it can result from luck. Sasukes intelligence was more versatile while Naruto here and there pulled some crafty tricks, it received over praise due to it not being expected from someone like Naruto.

Strength: Naruto due to Uzumaki chakra, but only slightly.

Speed: easily Sasuke, unless Naruto's in nine tailed chakra mode. Naruto in base was probably the slowest character in part one.

Stamina: easily Naruto

Skill: easily sasuke; Naruto was admitted to being the most inferior in team 7 in fundamental skills by Ebusu. Sasuke was a perfect weapon user, utilized various fighting styles to fight, and more adapt at fighting than Naruto.

While it's true Naruto could have destroyed Sasuke if he summoned Gamabunta, or went nine tailed mode etc. that's inconsistent and isn't always available. If both ninjas relied on raw skill then even without sharingan Sasuke was overall more versatile. Yeah Naruto could win due to never giving up and getting crafty near the end, but in overall ninja skill Sauke was easily ahead of Naruto in part one.

Last edited by Oronagato; 04-23-2013 at 06:14 AM.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    i'm the one. who hold the
    deathnote.

Re: Let's be honest, Part one Sasuke easily outclasses part one Naruto

no
    sasuke admited his defeat when he sees naruto fighting gaara with gamabunta and tajuu kage bunshin was already making him concerned.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan. Akame Ga
    Kill. Terra Formars.
    Coppelion. Fave On-going
    mangas

But at the end of the first part sauske was stronger

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Will kill for attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Yagamikira View Post
    no
    sasuke admited his defeat when he sees naruto fighting gaara with gamabunta and tajuu kage bunshin was already making him concerned.
    I mentioned that Gamabunta isn't always available, making Naruto's strength inconsistent; on one hand he could when lucky summon Gamabunta, use Kyuubi, etc but on another hand gets destroyed by everyone in simple spars and fights where the fight happens on the spot. Sasuke is versatile and has more more diverse and adjustable fighting styles and combat methods, where Naruto in part one has been a one trick pony for a while.

Overlord Commander Captain Planet's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Stopping Eco terrorists for you ungrateful jerks
    Post Thanks / Like
    giggity

Didn't Sasuke only win that last fight in Part 1 because Naruto chose to attack his headband?

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    i like plants. plants are
    asexual, and can reproduce by
    budding. dat photosynthesis.
    dat Plant reproductive
    morphology. dat flora.

Quote Originally Posted by Oronagato View Post
    Note, this isn't a troll, fanboy or biased thread. If we go by the displayed feats shown by both ninjas in Part one then Sasuke was the superior shinobi.

Ninjutsu: Naruto knew some pretty OP techniques, but really was un versatile; his summoning technique can only be used when he forces Kurama's chakra out, his Shadow clones were pathetic, only good for close ranged and very slow and his rasengan was only close ranged. Sasuke specialized in far ranged, mid ranged and close ranged combat; his chidori was a powerful close range weapon, his shurikenjutsu and weapon Jutsu was perfect for mid range and his Katon was pretty effective for far ranged combat. In other words, Sasuke part one outclassed Naruto in Ninjutsu.

Genjutsu: most likely Sasuke due to Sharingan, however I must say genjutsu was out of reach for both shinobi so we'll dismiss that department for convenience's sake.

Taijutsu: easily Sasuke. Sasuke was able to pick up on Lee's taijutsu, fight Orochimaru with pure taijutsu and defeated Yoroi with pure taijutsu. Naruto would create hundreds of clones only to be destroyed by anyone he fought in taijutsu. Sasuke easily outclassed Naruto in taijutsu, with or without the sharingan.

Intelligence: both in their own way; Sasuke is easily more observant, sharp, synthesizes information better and more intelligent, Naruto has displayed very creative strategies at times. However Naruto's strategies are usually not fully thought out and analyzed as Sasuke's; they have worked but at times it can result from luck. Sasukes intelligence was more versatile while Naruto here and there pulled some crafty tricks, it received over praise due to it not being expected from someone like Naruto.

Strength: Naruto due to Uzumaki chakra, but only slightly.

Speed: easily Sasuke, unless Naruto's in nine tailed chakra mode. Naruto in base was probably the slowest character in part one.

Stamina: easily Naruto

Skill: easily sasuke; Naruto was admitted to being the most inferior in team 7 in fundamental skills by Ebusu. Sasuke was a perfect weapon user, utilized various fighting styles to fight, and more adapt at fighting than Naruto.

While it's true Naruto could have destroyed Sasuke if he summoned Gamabunta, or went nine tailed mode etc. that's inconsistent and isn't always available. If both ninjas relied on raw skill then even without sharingan Sasuke was overall more versatile. Yeah Naruto could win due to never giving up and getting crafty near the end, but in overall ninja skill Sauke was easily ahead of Naruto in part one.
    those are the only words i read, and then i stopped reading

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't **** wit me, you'll lose

I agree, I don't think Naruto was even top 3 genin of his class without plot

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Will kill for attention.

Quote Originally Posted by the big boss View Post
    those are the only words i read, and then i stopped reading
    Minus repped for spamming stupidity where it's not needed. If you really want attention then go troll where people actually enjoy it

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well in a way u could say that

i was always annoyed by naruto simply spamming shadow clone jutsu . people simply got rid of the clones by kicking , punching etc

when naruto brought like 1000 clones to fight kimimaru he simply ran threw them with his bone

the clones didn't even try to counter stood in line to get blown

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alrighty then!!!!!!!!!!

Sasuke with cursed seal couldn't do anything against gaara(partial shukaku transformation).It was naruto who saved the day.Honestly the abilities that naruto displayed in that fight were nearly jounin level.
    Going by feats,naruto is still stronger than sasuke.He defeated haku(only after sasuke's "sacrifice"),he instigated the strategy to seperate zabuza from the water prison jutsu.I agree sasuke is more skilled overall but naruto is still stronger.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    dat Plant reproductive
    morphology. dat flora.

Minus repped for spamming stupidity where it's not needed. If you really want attention then go troll where people actually enjoy it
    you made a troll thread

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    deathnote.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Planet View Post
    Didn't Sasuke only win that last fight in Part 1 because Naruto chose to attack his headband?
    nah this guy says it all..
    naruto are much stronger.. im not lying.. he doesnt have kyuubi for nothing. kurama is the stongest bijuu after all..you think a simple kid with sharingan can do a thing to the strongest bijuu?? hahaha
    anyway.. i agree with this guy.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Will kill for attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Planet View Post
    This isn't a thread over who's stronger, but who was the better ninja, which was easily Sasuke. And he did attack his headband. Too bad, that's his problem.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Will kill for attention.

Quote Originally Posted by pandu View Post
    Sasuke with cursed seal couldn't do anything against gaara(partial shukaku transformation).It was naruto who saved the day.Honestly the abilities that naruto displayed in that fight were nearly jounin level.
    Going by feats,naruto is still stronger than sasuke.He defeated haku(only after sasuke's "sacrifice"),he instigated the strategy to seperate zabuza from the water prison jutsu.I agree sasuke is more skilled overall but naruto is still stronger.
    You're missing the gist of my thread. Naruto's power is inconsistent and lacks versatility, diversity, skill etc. He, when lucky, can access immense power, but that's not convenient, not always available, and only destructive. Sasuke was easily the superior ninja, was well versed in various combat arts, fighting styles and was more versatile and adjusted to fighting

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    dat Plant reproductive
    morphology. dat flora.

This isn't a thread over who's stronger, but who was the better ninja, which was easily Sasuke. And he did attack his headband. Too bad, that's his problem.
    sasuke left the leaf, he is not the good of a ninja, that is my opinion

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke had skills Naruto had plot

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree. If you ignore the manga, and just go by skills off of a page, then Sasuke outclasses Naruto. But obviously since the manga is named Naruto, he'll have plot, and great development on his side.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    When people are part of a
    group...

I agree. Even in early part 2, Naruto can't win alone(summoning) especially when he can't fight in a long range while Sasuke can.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The user is enjoying the
    manga.

i thought it was obvious when sasuke won against naruto in their fight.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Will kill for attention.

Quote Originally Posted by the big boss View Post
    sasuke left the leaf, he is not the good of a ninja, that is my opinion
    Empty barrels make the most noise. It's fun using a conundrum on a simpleton who'll probably never understand what is being used on him

I thought this is a troll thread, yet you came back to rely? How bipolar

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    deathnote.

what?? you said sasuke outclasses naruto didnt you?? outclasses means stronger or ****ed narutos ass up right??
    so that means youre referring to sasuke being stronger than naruto in part one..
    youre not consistent are you??

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alrighty then!!!!!!!!!!

You're missing the gist of my thread. Naruto's power is inconsistent and lacks versatility, diversity, skill etc. He, when lucky, can access immense power, but that's not convenient, not always available, and only destructive. Sasuke was easily the superior ninja, was well versed in various combat arts, fighting styles and was more versatile and adjusted to fighting
    I don't agree with that part.Naruto trained to access kurama's chakra.It isn't luck.He could access kurama's chakra when he wanted.Like I said earlier,sasuke is easily a more skilled shinobi than naruto but not stronger.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    つ ◕_◕ ༽つAMENO༼ つ
    ◕_◕ ༽つ

At the end Naruto didnt summon Gamabunta

wtf could a kid sasuke do against Gamabunta >.>

It was plot that saved Sasuke then and you cant denie it...

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Will kill for attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Yagamikira View Post
    what?? you said sasuke outclasses naruto didnt you?? outclasses means stronger or ****ed narutos ass up right??
    so that means youre referring to sasuke being stronger than naruto in part one..
    youre not consistent are you??
    I'm being very consistent actually, because outclass means to outshine in quality, and if I'm using this in the context of being a ninja then Sasuke easily outclassed Naruto

ALL HAIL FIRELORD ZUKO BISHOPALONE's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

Sasuke was smarter than naruto, but naruto had brute strenght whenever he's serious. Sasuke was easily a chuunin level ninja, but he is below naruto in strenght.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»