View Poll Results: what do you think ?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • the ems and ms are better

    0 0%
  • the rinnegan is better

    8 80.00%
  • they're around the same level

    2 20.00%
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Senior Member ismael's Avatar
    Status
    ismael is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY KNOW WHERE I LIVE
    Posts
    1,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    the ems and ms are somewhat better than the rinnegan.

    the sharingan varies depending on each users just like how some attain the susanoo( sasuke, itachi, and madara) and some get very unique techniques( obito,kakashi, and shisui). On the other hand, the rinnegan only has 6 techniques and all users have the same techniques( nagato, madara, and obito).
    By fighting rinnegan users and learning how their techniques work, kakashi and naruto were able to counter many of obito's attacks with the rinnegan such as when he attacked with the six paths of pain. Thanks to that, naruto had gained knowledge of the rinnegan's techniques and also found ways to counter some of them. EX: naruto is when naruto stopped the four tails because he knew that the stake in obito's chest was controlling it. he learned that during the pain fight against yahio's body,tendo(tendou). Here you can see that Gai says that they already found ways to counter of all pains' abilities , so it would be useless to use it.
    The sharingan on the other hand, varies. Naruto even though he improved over the years still did not know how to counter a genjutsu that itachi casted on him. Naruto does not have any way to counter Shisui's jutsu because it impossible to escape this one because the one being controlled does not realize it. Obito's kamui is very difficult to deal with because it makes him intangible. The only way to actually touch was if you have kakashi fighting with you or if you have a teleportation technique fast enough for you to even touch him when both of you are trying to strike blows on the other just like minato's(FTG; hiraishin no jutsu). Madara's PS is not easy to deal with either as it is big, powerful, and very duralble. The perfect susanoo is the height of a tailed beast and madara said it himself that whoever sees it dies as it might be the case with the 5 kages. My point is that the sharingan is a better dojutsu because it varies among each users so it is not as easy to deal with unlike the rinnegan which is the same techniques for all users. What do you think ?
     
         

  2. #2
    Esther a.k.a Leena Klammer Legendary Uchiha K9999's Avatar
    Status
    Legendary Uchiha K9999 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Akira (Neo Tokyo)
    Posts
    301
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't Feed The Trolls..Stay
    Away From Trolls they have
    Diseases that are called
    Trolls and you can be infected
    if you feed the trolls
     

    Re: the ems and ms are somewhat better than the rinnegan.

    yeaa...They based on SPECIAL POWER

    AND FAITH you are chosen in


    RINNEGAN Life & Death

    Power of Sage and ability of un Lacking element

    You can use Tensei Jutsu's
     
         

  3. #3
    Yami Chīkara's Avatar
    Status
    Chīkara is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8,174
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lackin'
     

    Re: the ems and ms are somewhat better than the rinnegan.

    Didn't read but i disagree reading the title..

    Look at all the paths

    why do you think Rinnegan is a upgrade for sharingan ?
     
         

  4. #4
    Akatsuki Member Itachi The Solo King's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi The Solo King is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,050
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: the ems and ms are somewhat better than the rinnegan.

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutozzz View Post
    Didn't read but i disagree reading the title..

    Look at all the paths

    why do you think Rinnegan is a upgrade for sharingan ?
    Exactly.. Its a upgrade and we don't know all the rinnegan abilities ...yet
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member ismael's Avatar
    Status
    ismael is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY KNOW WHERE I LIVE
    Posts
    1,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: the ems and ms are somewhat better than the rinnegan.

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutozzz View Post
    Didn't read but i disagree reading the title..

    Look at all the paths

    why do you think Rinnegan is a upgrade for sharingan ?
    Upgrade doesn't always mean better. EX: windows 8 is an updated version of windows 7 but it has some issues. Their are problems with the internet.
     
         

  6. #6
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,041
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: the ems and ms are somewhat better than the rinnegan.

    Too soon to tell. Sasuke hasn't shown us what power the Eternal will grant him, and Madara hasn't shown us everything the Rinnegan can do.
     
         

  7. #7
    Member
    Status
    HilariousJutsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    300
    Post Thanks / Like
    I AM HILARIOUS, THUS, I MUST
    HUMOR YOU WITH MY
    HILARIOUSJUTSU
     

    Re: the ems and ms are somewhat better than the rinnegan.

    I believe that it depends on what MS you want to compare to the Rinnegan, would i rather have blaze release? a ultimate genjutsu? the ability to use Kamui? shisui's?

    I mean it really depends, if i had Madara's EMS or Sasuke's, then id have to really consider, however a regular MS does cause eye damage, while the Rinnegan seems to be so diversitified. The Rinnegan has so many abilities, 5 charka natures? that's unlimited possibilities to form new abilities, those summons are insane, absorbing any technique? I have to admit some of the MS abilities seem to be too valuable to give up, as soon with Tobi and not wanting to give up his Kamui ability, that ability itself might be worth giving up a rinnegan eye. I see what you're saying though, but id have to say that unless its one of the better MS abilities that i'd have to pick the god eye, the Rinnegan.
     
         

  8. #8
    Faerie Dragon Lyralei's Avatar
    Status
    Lyralei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    206
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~~~
     

    Re: the ems and ms are somewhat better than the rinnegan.

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Too soon to tell. Sasuke hasn't shown us what power the Eternal will grant him, and Madara hasn't shown us everything the Rinnegan can do.
    Isn't Sasuke able to control amaterasu?
    I think that is his EMS power.
     
         

  9. #9
    Member
    Status
    HilariousJutsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    300
    Post Thanks / Like
    I AM HILARIOUS, THUS, I MUST
    HUMOR YOU WITH MY
    HILARIOUSJUTSU
     

    Re: the ems and ms are somewhat better than the rinnegan.

    Quote Originally Posted by kyubiii View Post
    Isn't Sasuke able to control amaterasu?
    I think that is his EMS power.
    Itachi mained in the Tyuskomi while Sasuke is appearing to prefer the blaze release and is trying his best to use it to his advantage, making his susano shell covered in his black flames to ignite anyone who comes in to contact with it.
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member ismael's Avatar
    Status
    ismael is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY KNOW WHERE I LIVE
    Posts
    1,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: the ems and ms are somewhat better than the rinnegan.

    i believe that madara's EMS is equal to the rinnegan. Obito's MS however is superior to the rinnegan because he has been fighting for days without any rest and his MS did not show sign of fatigue. If it wasn't for kakashi, his mask would still be on and his right side would have been intact.
     
         

  11. #11
    Bucky BlastIt's Avatar
    Status
    BlastIt is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Winter
    Posts
    6,647
    Post Thanks / Like
    This site is dying second by
    second. But that's none of my
    business.
     

    Re: the ems and ms are somewhat better than the rinnegan.

    If you think about, Rinnegan is OP. Rinnegan can added the Six Paths ability and innate to master 5 basic Elements along with whatever EMS/MS powers you were given.
     
         

  12. #12
    god of narutobase grenwood's Avatar
    Status
    grenwood is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    705
    Post Thanks / Like
    in your bed
     

    Re: the ems and ms are somewhat better than the rinnegan.

    Quote Originally Posted by ismael View Post
    Upgrade doesn't always mean better. EX: windows 8 is an updated version of windows 7 but it has some issues. Their are problems with the internet.
    are you 5? the only reason i can think of for someone not knowing appearently anything about windows 7 in its first few years is that person wasnt born or was too young to understand. windows 8 isnt worse than windows 7 because it has issues. by that logic, windows 7 is worse than vista, and vista is worse than xp and so on. all those os had the same issues windows 8 is having. thats because microsoft apearently has a habit of letting its operating systems out as soon as possible even if all the bugs arent worked out. all the problems windows 8 has will be worked out just like they were for all its predecessors. the only people that can logicly say windows 8 is worse than windows 7 are people that cant adapt to the new layout because theyve been using desktops for so long. thats not even an excuse anymore because you can very easily download easy fixes that will get you your desktop back and your start menu. i'm assuming that if your not 5, that you either don't have a windows 8 device, or you don't know how to use the internet.

    OT: the rinnegan is better than ems or ms. it allows you to master any jutsu(except bloodline). it has shinra tensei, which is comparable to amaterasu except it can demolish an entire village not just one person. it has bansho tenin, which means unles you can teleport, are incredibly strong, or are in full bijuu form, you pretty much cant run away from a rinnegan user. it has chibaku tensei which is basically unbeatable if your trying solo it(madara might be able to beat it solo and kurama clearly can). it can bring the dead back to life and you have 6 bodies that are harder to beat then a simple clone, and that when facing someone who hasnt battled a rinnegan user before you can instantly reform them whenever you want. you can suck soulsout of bodies which only itachi can do from the ms/ems users, and gain every piece of knowledge theyve ever gained at the saim time which itachi cant do. you can absorb chakra which makes you about as invincible as obitos kamui does unless facing a sage. oh ya, you can control jinurikis not just bijuus. not to mention every natural rinnegan user has both ms and ems, meaning even if they were better it would be a mute point. besides the manga has stated several times that the rinnegan is the greatest of the three great doujutsus. the people that have said this had full knowledge of the sharingans previous two upgrades before they said this.

    edit:
    also don't compare an upgrade in a fictional manga, that is clearly supposed to be better, to an upgrade in real life. their are "upgrades" in real life that arent better than their pedecessors, but they are only called upgrades. they are in fact downgrades dressed up as an upgrade because they wouldnt sell if they were called downgrades. the only type of ddowngrade that exists to my knowldge is completely intentional(hence never meant to be an upgrade) and usaully have to do with making a product cheaper to make, which makes them cheap altogether. there is litterally no such thing as an upgrade that isnt better than its predecessor, if they come out and its not better the people that made it planned that from the start.
     
         
    Last edited by grenwood; 04-27-2013 at 03:49 AM. Reason: forgot to add my opinion on whether rinnegan is better or not.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •