Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 30
  1. #1
    NB's Black God Kαmi's Avatar
    Status
    Kαmi is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    14,039
    A good man with bad habits.
     

    Questions on Kamui?

    How would Kamui work while Kakashi and Obito are in the Kamui dimension? I doubt either one of them will use it in their final fight against each other but would Kamui work the same way while in the dimension? I could see Kakashi's working but he wouldn't use it on Obito. I don't see how Kamui would work if Obito was already in the Kamui dimension. Anyone care to explain?
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member hixa kuogame's Avatar
    Status
    hixa kuogame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7,460
    Location
    kamui world
    these people suck
     



    Re: Questions on Kamui?

    i dont think it works there other than them teleporting back to the real world
     
         

  3. #3
    Sweety!Get Mommy's Bazooka foxyladyland's Avatar
    Status
    foxyladyland is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,179
    Location
    la mericas ;)
    Before you change the status,
    remember the censor-bypassing
    rules.
     

    Re: Questions on Kamui?

    it still works the same way, just they would be kamui'd to the real world
     
         

  4. #4
    Sir Gilthunder Sir Blades's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Blades is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    18,400
    Location
    Lioness
    Holy Knight
     

    Re: Questions on Kamui?

    I don't know either
     
         

  5. #5
    NB's Black God Kαmi's Avatar
    Status
    Kαmi is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    14,039
    A good man with bad habits.
     

    Re: Questions on Kamui?

    Quote Originally Posted by hixa kuogame View Post
    i dont think it works there other than them teleporting back to the real world
    Yeah, I could only see it working to bring them back
    Quote Originally Posted by foxyladyland View Post
    it still works the same way, just they would be kamui'd to the real world
    That doesn't seem strange though? Like if Obito tries to use his intangibility move, is he gonna have whatever body part just hovering around the shinobi battlefield? It just doesn't sound like it would work to me cause to me Obito has control over what happens in the Kamui dimension instead of the real world.
     
         

  6. #6
    Ravager of Planets Lt Fresh's Avatar
    Status
    Lt Fresh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,853
    Location
    Some Where
    Sit back and just breathe
     

    Re: Questions on Kamui?

    -I would imaging the same way. If they get Kamui'd they go back to the real world. If they Kamui a body part it goes the real world.

    -Obito can still Kamui his own body parts to dodge attacks but that would leave him wide open for attacks in the real world from countless ninjas who might see it happen
     
         

  7. #7
    Smartass Inichi Matsuka's Avatar
    Status
    Inichi Matsuka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,379
    Location
    Reading Shonen JUMP.
    I give not one single **** on
    this day.
     

    Re: Questions on Kamui?

    Well I don't think Obito'd be able to phase back into the real world from his dimension..
     
         

  8. #8
    NB's Black God Kαmi's Avatar
    Status
    Kαmi is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    14,039
    A good man with bad habits.
     

    Re: Questions on Kamui?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lt Fresh View Post
    -I would imaging the same way. If they get Kamui'd they go back to the real world. If they Kamui a body part it goes the real world.

    -Obito can still Kamui his own body parts to dodge attacks but that would leave him wide open for attacks in the real world from countless ninjas who might see it happen
    I guess whether Obito could do it or not wouldn't matter in this fight, it would be a bad idea to have random body parts in the real world with the Juubi rampaging

    Quote Originally Posted by Inichi Matsuka View Post
    Well I don't think Obito'd be able to phase back into the real world from his dimension..
    I think Obito himself can but not his body parts.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadManWonderLand View Post
    it works the same as it does in the other dimension all kamui essentially does it transport matter (Shuriken,people or just parts of people or objects into the other dimension.However i doubt kamui will be used as much as it was and will come down to actual ninjustu since it it will be one on one from here on out.
    I suppose it would make sense for it to work the same, it just seems odd to me that Obito is capable of transporting his limbs to the real world without his whole body since the real world isn't his dimenstion like Kamui is. And I agree, I'm pretty sure we're about to see Obito and Kakashi go all out. But if Obito has mastery over the Rinnegan, Kakashi is screwed
     
         
    Last edited by Kαmi; 04-25-2013 at 04:15 AM.

  9. #9
    Indomitable Conqueror P3ĮÑ's Avatar
    Status
    P3ĮÑ is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    45,860
    Autism
     

    Re: Questions on Kamui?

    If he teleports his specific part in the real world, people will see them they'll slice him up
     
         

  10. #10
    THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD accept pain's Avatar
    Status
    accept pain is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,585
    Location
    attock city, pakistan
    Come And Join My Pain
     

    Re: Questions on Kamui?

    obito should have multiple dimensions,otherwise he will be in serious disadvantage against kakashi..
    most important thing is that there will be no fight in dimensions but TNJ only...excuse me
     
         

  11. #11
    Smartass Inichi Matsuka's Avatar
    Status
    Inichi Matsuka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,379
    Location
    Reading Shonen JUMP.
    I give not one single **** on
    this day.
     

    Re: Questions on Kamui?

    Quote Originally Posted by P3IN View Post
    If he teleports his specific part in the real world, people will see them they'll slice him up
    Or he'd just get killed by the massive elemental destruction the Juubi caused if he teleported to the battlefield.
    But plot, so nah.
     
         

  12. #12
    Indomitable Conqueror P3ĮÑ's Avatar
    Status
    P3ĮÑ is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    45,860
    Autism
     

    Re: Questions on Kamui?

    Quote Originally Posted by Inichi Matsuka View Post
    Or he'd just get killed by the massive elemental destruction the Juubi caused if he teleported to the battlefield.
    But plot, so nah.
    Yeah, teleporting his body parts will be quite dangerous for him, they can get caught in the fight which might cause him to die, but coz of plot hmmmmmm
     
         

  13. #13
    NB's Black God Kαmi's Avatar
    Status
    Kαmi is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    14,039
    A good man with bad habits.
     

    Re: Questions on Kamui?

    Quote Originally Posted by P3IN View Post
    If he teleports his specific part in the real world, people will see them they'll slice him up
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadManWonderLand View Post
    True.
    So this definitely makes it more apparent that kamui will not be used in this battle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Inichi Matsuka View Post
    Or he'd just get killed by the massive elemental destruction the Juubi caused if he teleported to the battlefield.
    But plot, so nah.
    Agreed with all the above, it's fairly obvious that Kamui will not be used during the Kakashi/Obito fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by accept pain View Post
    obito should have multiple dimensions,otherwise he will be in serious disadvantage against kakashi..
    most important thing is that there will be no fight in dimensions but TNJ only...excuse me
    I'm hoping there isn't much TnJ, just some badass fighting from two old friends.
     
         

  14. #14
    Indomitable Conqueror P3ĮÑ's Avatar
    Status
    P3ĮÑ is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    45,860
    Autism
     

    Re: Questions on Kamui?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurokami View Post
    Agreed with all the above, it's fairly obvious that Kamui will not be used during the Kakashi/Obito fight.

    I'm hoping there isn't much TnJ, just some badass fighting from two old friends.
    Yup....

     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member Almighty Ra's Avatar
    Status
    Almighty Ra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,987
    Location
    Home Of Biggie & Jay
    Patience is a Virtue...Being
    tested on a regular puts a
    strain..Don't test this if u
    aint bout that life
     

    Re: Questions on Kamui?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lt Fresh View Post
    -I would imaging the same way. If they get Kamui'd they go back to the real world. If they Kamui a body part it goes the real world.

    -Obito can still Kamui his own body parts to dodge attacks but that would leave him wide open for attacks in the real world from countless ninjas who might see it happen
    I agree with this it makes sense
     
         

  16. #16
    THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD accept pain's Avatar
    Status
    accept pain is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,585
    Location
    attock city, pakistan
    Come And Join My Pain
     

    Re: Questions on Kamui?

    Quote Originally Posted by P3IN View Post
    Yup....

    nope...they will never fight anymore
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Status
    Kurama999 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,500
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Questions on Kamui?

    Kamui - space + time jutsu. But of different method.

    Kamui jutsu belong to Obito Uchiha only.
    1. Obito kamui need to touch on thing then work.
    2. Obito failed to touch Naruto and Minato. (Raikage said he failed to touch both).
    3. Obito kamui jutsu use whirlpool on any space (No need on the ground).
    4. Obito kamui could make certain body to disappear to avoid unnecessary being attacked.
    5. Obito could teleport himself to anywhere. (When zetsu told him when Sasuke vs Naruto after Sasuke vs Danzo).
    6. With part of Hashimara' DNA and zetsu, give him some advantage.

    11. Kakashi kamui required to focus on one point in space.
    12. When he kamui Deidara one part of Deidara's body and it disappeared.
    13. Kakashi chakra is limited.
    14. Kakashi is not Uchiha, so weak and disadvantage.

    3 = 11
    4 = 12

    Answer:
    Obito >> Kakashi
    Refer to Chapter 608 page 4. Obito got Kakashi.
    Refer to Chapter 608 page 8. Kakashi kamui back to Naruto world.
     
         

  18. #18
    SIR DERP OBITO's Avatar
    Status
    SIR DERP OBITO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    37,059
    Location
    Empyrean
    This user has derp status
     



    Re: Questions on Kamui?

    Disadvantageous to use Kamui in their upcoming fight not with the Jūbi throwing an angry fit
     
         

  19. #19
    Tuturuuu~! Everztar's Avatar
    Status
    Everztar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,053
    Location
    sweden
    We should work towards world
    peace. Like giving everyone an
    Upa cushion...
     



    Re: Questions on Kamui?

    Quote Originally Posted by foxyladyland View Post
    it still works the same way, just they would be kamui'd to the real world
    Like this smartass said
     
         

  20. #20
    Logical Kakashi fanboy Takos's Avatar
    Status
    Takos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,717
    Location
    Poland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Questions on Kamui?

    It works exactly the same way. That is, if Obito tried to be invinsible in the kamui dimension, his body parts would appear in the real world. If Kakashi tried warping something in the kamui dimension, it would appear in the real world, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurama999 View Post
    Kamui - space + time jutsu. But of different method.

    Kamui jutsu belong to Obito Uchiha only.
    1. Obito kamui need to touch on thing then work.
    2. Obito failed to touch Naruto and Minato. (Raikage said he failed to touch both).
    3. Obito kamui jutsu use whirlpool on any space (No need on the ground).
    4. Obito kamui could make certain body to disappear to avoid unnecessary being attacked.
    5. Obito could teleport himself to anywhere. (When zetsu told him when Sasuke vs Naruto after Sasuke vs Danzo).
    6. With part of Hashimara' DNA and zetsu, give him some advantage.

    11. Kakashi kamui required to focus on one point in space.
    12. When he kamui Deidara one part of Deidara's body and it disappeared.
    13. Kakashi chakra is limited.
    14. Kakashi is not Uchiha, so weak and disadvantage.

    3 = 11
    4 = 12

    Answer:
    Obito >> Kakashi
    Refer to Chapter 608 page 4. Obito got Kakashi.
    Refer to Chapter 608 page 8. Kakashi kamui back to Naruto world.
    Sorry, but no. Here's the differences between Kakashi's and Obito's Kamui:

    -Obito's Kamui needs to make contact while Kakashi's doesn't
    -Obito can use his Kamui to warp only his body parts (thus become invinsible), while Kakashi cannot
    -Kakashi's Kamui is faster, which was confirmed by Obito

    -BOTH can use Kamui on themselves, however

    Also, Obito's Kamui seems to be much less chakra-taxing, but this might be due to his Hashirama DNA and not actually a characteristic feature of his Kamui.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •