Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 54
  1. #1
    Minato! MinatoTheYellowFlash's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoTheYellowFlash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Anywhere my kunai's and seals are
    Posts
    7,052
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara (god mode) solo's sm
    minato; proven.
     

    Can Prime Sasuke (CTS) beat BM Naruto?

    READ FIRST!
    Ok listen there will be no BS on this thread because its serious

    We all know by now cts sasuke was his prime to me that is, we saw his jutsu and all and it was pretty cool.

    Now for the serious question/idea can cts sasuke beat BM Naruto?

    Yes i believe he can, you know why? Because of chidori senbon:

    One direct hit can cause Naruto to lose everything even the fox itself, now idk how it works 100% but in the bonds movie he hit the dude with it and he lost all his power and turned old, its kind of like Naruto wsrs but more more or less effective.

    Now cts vs SM Naruto, I think sasuke can beat this Naruto because there really isn't any difference from the regular but he does have force like punches and a new rasengan which is equal to chidori (clash wise) and the punches can be seen before he thinks about punching him with 3 tomoe.

    Stated by Orochi 1 tails - 4 tails sasuke without CM > those nine tailed forms of Naruto.

    KCM Naruto is very weak, his form only lasts 5 minutes and sasuke is impatient and will kill him instantly using chidori senbon or chidori lance at a high speed:


    I'm not trying to say its going to be r@pe but what other choices do he have other than TBB which can be deflected with this:

    and yes sasuke does have this summoning.

    There are no tricks that Naruto have for sasuke other than a cloak, oh and shadow clones are cake.
     
         

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    Seraphiel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    楽園
    Posts
    21,417
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Prime Sasuke (CTS) beat BM Naruto?

    Nope .
     
         

  3. #3
    Minato! MinatoTheYellowFlash's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoTheYellowFlash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Anywhere my kunai's and seals are
    Posts
    7,052
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara (god mode) solo's sm
    minato; proven.
     

    Re: Can Prime Sasuke (CTS) beat BM Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphiel View Post
    Nope .
    Explain or gtfo
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member KcMSean's Avatar
    Status
    KcMSean is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Tulsa
    Posts
    1,128
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Prime Sasuke (CTS) beat BM Naruto?

    If Naruto fights him without regret I say he's got it. His speed is superior, and BM gives him plenty of strength to go along with tons of chakra, it might be a close fight but Naruto's stamina let's him take it. I haven't seen anything from Sasuke to make me believe he could outlast current Naruto.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At my place.
    Posts
    7,228
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: Can Prime Sasuke (CTS) beat BM Naruto?

    Sasuke has shown nothing that would allow him to beat Naruto.

    Naruto would win.
     
         

  6. #6
    Banned
    Status
    i OblivioN i is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,305
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Prime Sasuke (CTS) beat BM Naruto?

    Not until Sasuke shows what he has, but Naruto can't touch him because of his Susanoo with Blaze Release defending himself, unless he uses TBB.
     
         

  7. #7
    Lazy Genius iHateFanBoys's Avatar
    Status
    iHateFanBoys is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    2,787
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing gives one person so
    much advantage over another as
    to remain always cool and
    unruffled under all
    circumstances.
     

    Re: Can Prime Sasuke (CTS) beat BM Naruto?

    BM last five minutes sasuke can hold him off for 5 mins
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Booker's Avatar
    Status
    Booker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Nunya'
    Posts
    7,135
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke is love, Sasuke is life
     

    Re: Can Prime Sasuke (CTS) beat BM Naruto?

    Naruto speedblitzes him

    GG Sasuke
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member Murasame's Avatar
    Status
    Murasame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    ..........
    Posts
    5,236
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Prime Sasuke (CTS) beat BM Naruto?

    The Movie bonds isn't Canon so I don't know why you even brought that up... anyways as far as we've seen Sasuke can't compete with Naruto but I'm sure he will eventually if he shows off more of his powers.
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Murasame's Avatar
    Status
    Murasame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    ..........
    Posts
    5,236
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Prime Sasuke (CTS) beat BM Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by iHateFanBoys View Post
    BM last five minutes sasuke can hold him off for 5 mins
    Nope it lasts 8 minutes... And yeah right he couldn't even hold his own against Kabuto without Itachi.
     
         

  11. #11
    Banned
    Status
    Takeshi Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Over Here! No! Over There!
    Posts
    1,774
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get at me BROS!!!!
     

    Re: Can Prime Sasuke (CTS) beat BM Naruto?

    I think you should leave
     
         

  12. #12
    Minato! MinatoTheYellowFlash's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoTheYellowFlash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Anywhere my kunai's and seals are
    Posts
    7,052
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara (god mode) solo's sm
    minato; proven.
     

    Re: Can Prime Sasuke (CTS) beat BM Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
    Sasuke has shown nothing that would allow him to beat Naruto.

    Naruto would win.
    He already beat him 4 times ^
     
         

  13. #13
    Minato! MinatoTheYellowFlash's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoTheYellowFlash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Anywhere my kunai's and seals are
    Posts
    7,052
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara (god mode) solo's sm
    minato; proven.
     

    Re: Can Prime Sasuke (CTS) beat BM Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Biju Naruto View Post
    Nope it lasts 8 minutes... And yeah right he couldn't even hold his own against Kabuto without Itachi.
    Didn't I say prime sasuke and he didn't want to fight, he wants answers before he fight, you can clearly see that in every fight, even in part 1 with gaara.
     
         

  14. #14
    Minato! MinatoTheYellowFlash's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoTheYellowFlash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Anywhere my kunai's and seals are
    Posts
    7,052
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara (god mode) solo's sm
    minato; proven.
     

    Re: Can Prime Sasuke (CTS) beat BM Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Biju Naruto View Post
    The Movie bonds isn't Canon so I don't know why you even brought that up... anyways as far as we've seen Sasuke can't compete with Naruto but I'm sure he will eventually if he shows off more of his powers.
    He owned him 4 times, idk why you people insist that sasuke can't compete with naruto, idk if its fanboism or just troll he always make him look bad every time they meet, the only time he didn't show him up at the bridge is because he was blind, don't make up excuses because you are a fan of naruto.
     
         

  15. #15
    The dark knight Trollnojutsu's Avatar
    Status
    Trollnojutsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    294
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Prime Sasuke (CTS) beat BM Naruto?

    You forget sage mode. Sasuke without ms doesn't stand a chance. That is pretty much fact.
     
         

  16. #16
    Minato! MinatoTheYellowFlash's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoTheYellowFlash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Anywhere my kunai's and seals are
    Posts
    7,052
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara (god mode) solo's sm
    minato; proven.
     

    Re: Can Prime Sasuke (CTS) beat BM Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by iHateFanBoys View Post
    BM last five minutes sasuke can hold him off for 5 mins
    Idk you tell me, he has CM that owns the fox's powers every time they clashed (when he had curse mark) even orochi stated that 4 tails isn't a match for sasuke, and he's a genius.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At my place.
    Posts
    7,228
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: Can Prime Sasuke (CTS) beat BM Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Biju Naruto View Post
    Nope it lasts 8 minutes... And yeah right he couldn't even hold his own against Kabuto without Itachi.
    Probably longer, as it increases each time Naruto goes BM.
     
         

  18. #18
    Minato! MinatoTheYellowFlash's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoTheYellowFlash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Anywhere my kunai's and seals are
    Posts
    7,052
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara (god mode) solo's sm
    minato; proven.
     

    Re: Can Prime Sasuke (CTS) beat BM Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trollnojutsu View Post
    You forget sage mode. Sasuke without ms doesn't stand a chance. That is pretty much fact.
    No i didn't, if you've read it you would see that I posted about it, and he has genjutsu which is naruto's weakest subject.
     
         

  19. #19
    Leaf Anbu Naruto9001's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto9001 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,038
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Prime Sasuke (CTS) beat BM Naruto?

    We all know by now cts sasuke was his prime to me that is, we saw his jutsu and all and it was pretty cool.
    First of all, what does "cts" even stand for? Second, what has he done that surpasses what Current EMS Sasuke has done?



    Yes i believe he can, you know why? Because of chidori senbon:
    WTF? Chidori Senbon? Naruto easily dodges that shit.


    One direct hit can cause Naruto to lose everything even the fox itself, now idk how it works 100% but in the bonds movie he hit the dude with it and he lost all his power and turned old, its kind of like Naruto wsrs but more more or less effective.

    You dont even know how the technique works and use a movie to prove your point that's how I know your trolling. Good try though bro. Im going to stop reading here because everything you else you said sounded even more ridiculous and stupid.
     
         

  20. #20
    The dark knight Trollnojutsu's Avatar
    Status
    Trollnojutsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    294
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Prime Sasuke (CTS) beat BM Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by MinatoTheYellowFlash View Post
    Idk you tell me, he has CM that owns the fox's powers every time they clashed (when he had curse mark) even orochi stated that 4 tails isn't a match for sasuke, and he's a genius.
    Yes 4 tails, BM is being in sync with kurama, which is much much more powerful than 4 tails cloak. And your talking about people being fanboys, you need to take a look at yourself, your spewing nonsense.
     
         

  21. #21
    Minato! MinatoTheYellowFlash's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoTheYellowFlash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Anywhere my kunai's and seals are
    Posts
    7,052
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara (god mode) solo's sm
    minato; proven.
     

    Re: Can Prime Sasuke (CTS) beat BM Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
    Probably longer, as it increases each time Naruto goes BM.
    It doesn't matter how long, chidori senbon will break naruto and the fox, he turned a jin (zero tails) and a buff strong dude into an old man with a move that is silent.
     
         

  22. #22
    The dark knight Trollnojutsu's Avatar
    Status
    Trollnojutsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    294
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Prime Sasuke (CTS) beat BM Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by MinatoTheYellowFlash View Post
    No i didn't, if you've read it you would see that I posted about it, and he has genjutsu which is naruto's weakest subject.
    His genjutsu is weak, and this is what most would call a perfect jink. So please take your trolls elsewhere.
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member KcMSean's Avatar
    Status
    KcMSean is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Tulsa
    Posts
    1,128
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Prime Sasuke (CTS) beat BM Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by MinatoTheYellowFlash View Post
    He owned him 4 times, idk why you people insist that sasuke can't compete with naruto, idk if its fanboism or just troll he always make him look bad every time they meet, the only time he didn't show him up at the bridge is because he was blind, don't make up excuses because you are a fan of naruto.
    You seem to be quite the Sasuke fanboy as well. And to mention BM Naruto and bring up fights where Naruto had no control over Kyuubi seems irrelevant. He might have beat Naruto then but until we see something from Sasuke to prove he's a match NOW, your opinion is in the minority it seems.
     
         

  24. #24
    Minato! MinatoTheYellowFlash's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoTheYellowFlash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Anywhere my kunai's and seals are
    Posts
    7,052
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara (god mode) solo's sm
    minato; proven.
     

    Re: Can Prime Sasuke (CTS) beat BM Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto9001 View Post
    First of all, what does "cts" even stand for? Second, what has he done that surpasses what Current EMS Sasuke has done?





    WTF? Chidori Senbon? Naruto easily dodges that shit.





    You dont even know how the technique works and use a movie to prove your point that's how I know your trolling. Good try though bro. Im going to stop reading here because everything you else you said sounded even more ridiculous and stupid.
    Wow, and you're telling me idk sh!t cts = chidori true spear, and he has beaten Naruto, EMS hasn't beaten him "yet."

    Did I say sasuke was going to throw it while he's looking, wtf, just stop making excuses.

    WTF!? A movie so what whats the difference? All you naruto fans make up excuses for his @ss whoopings.
     
         

  25. #25
    Minato! MinatoTheYellowFlash's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoTheYellowFlash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Anywhere my kunai's and seals are
    Posts
    7,052
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara (god mode) solo's sm
    minato; proven.
     

    Re: Can Prime Sasuke (CTS) beat BM Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trollnojutsu View Post
    Yes 4 tails, BM is being in sync with kurama, which is much much more powerful than 4 tails cloak. And your talking about people being fanboys, you need to take a look at yourself, your spewing nonsense.
    I don't like sasuke as a fan but all his jutsu show that he can nerf the fox and naruto, and why are you dodging the fact that he can when he's done it already?
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •