"How's he god if he lets
    lucifer let loose on us, that
    noose on us won't loosen up,
    but loose enough to juice us
    up."

Bleach Chapter 535 Review (noni1997)

Another Neutral chapter...

Summary

Now the first pages we are shown Masaki getting eaten up from the inside by the hollow, We see her falling down in a deep, black hole but she says herself she wasn't scared, because she is expecting someone to save her, And that's when she see's the Hollow about to eat her. We get switched back to Isshin, Ryuuken and Kisuke talking about what to do. When Isshin figure's out who Kisuke really is he is in almost a little shocked to see him. Then we see Ryuuken going mad again yelling and saying how can he save Masaki. I would be lying if I said i wasn't sad to see how Kisuke said she will never be go back the way she was and how Ryuuken looked well just made the whole situation more depressing. Then Kisuke begins to explain to them what is wrong with her and its the fault of hollowfication, He then continues to explain what it is and how it works. He explains he might be able to save her life as well. He explains what is Soul suicide, Basically when two souls one of that being a hollow and another being a normal soul intertwine it not only effects them becoming a monster but also the one between the soul and the external world is effected and ends up destroying each other. Luckily the man Urahara was able to find away to stop soul suicide. It is to insert something opposite of the hollowfication. But this is where the serious stuff happens. The person must always stay close to her and protect her but it has to be opposite of a hollow...so who or what is it, ...Its a Shinigami in short Isshin is the only one who can. He would need to wear something that is made of a human soul so he can be midway to a Human and a Shinigami. The opposite of Human are Hollows, The opposite of Shinigami's are Quincies, So if he wears it he will be the complete opposite of Masaki since she is now both Hollow and Quincy and Isshin would be Shinigami and Human. The problem is if he wears the shield he will most likely never be a shinigami anymore and have to always stay by her side. We see how Kisuke is saying that he wouldn't blame him if he said no and how Ryuuken says he will never accept it. But like the caring guy he is, He accepts it with pride. Everyone is shocked of course, But he says he will do this because she saved his life and he wouldn't forgive himself if he didn't help her. We get to the end and as Masaki is getting eaten...Isshin shows up to save her. Ending the chapter.

Good points

1st- I loved seeing how Isshin just said yes without caring, Just to repay her and what she did it enlightened this chapter which seemed so depressing at first.
    2nd- The emotion and drama of this chapter was heavy for everyone. Isshin having to quit his Shinigami duties and always stay with Masaki. What hurt me the most is how bad I felt about Ryuuken and how he might never stay with her. This chapter had a lot in it which is good sometimes.

Bad points

1st- Their was a lot of talking about things we already knew about which seemed like a waste of time to me. More could have been shown, I was expecting a couple page's of Aizen and see what he is thinking about.

Questions

How will this all help Ichigo and his Bankai?
    What will Aizen do when he figures out what is happening?

Quotes

Isshin: "I get it. I'll do it !"
    Isshin: "Hey..I came to protect you."

Rating

3.5/5 Could have shown more, pretty neutral.

Do you guys Like making Reviews ?
    Join the group Narutobase Reviewers
    We are open for anyone :D

Domo Genesis

Re: Bleach Chapter 535 Review (noni1997)

I liked this chapter.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    meh

The more they show lord aizen sama the more I feel happy I would not mind 30 more chapters just about him

GwemBaba

Nice job man, I've recently started bleach.

How strong is this Aizen guy? It's weird because people keep on matching him up with Orochimaru.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "How's he god if he lets
    lucifer let loose on us, that
    noose on us won't loosen up,
    but loose enough to juice us
    up."

Quote Originally Posted by GwemBaba View Post
    Nice job man, I've recently started bleach.

How strong is this Aizen guy? It's weird because people keep on matching him up with Orochimaru.
    I won't spoil but just keep watching and you will understand why he is compared to orochimaru