Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Senior Member Booker's Avatar
    Status
    Booker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Nunya'
    Posts
    7,190
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wut
     

    Obito Isn't Invincible, It Just Takes A Little Smarts

    This is apparent with Konan vs Obito.

    Had Obito not had izanagi, Konan would have actually beaten him. And we all know Konan is no where near the smartest in the series.

    Sure, she had preparation; but who's to say they couldn't do that now? Heck, Minato got a hit on Obito will a quick thought up plan.

    This is why I think that Obito not being beaten is a victim of plot. With minds like Shikaku, Shikamaru, Kakashi, and to an extent Naruto, they should have developed a way to beat Obito. Especially since they KNOW how his kamui works and have intel on him. This is again only helped by the fact that they also have his weakness, Kakashi's kamui, which neither Minato nor Konan had.

    But, all in all, Obito couldn't have been beaten because that wouldn't help the story.
     
         

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    地獄
    Posts
    20,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...
     



    Re: Obito Isn't Invincible, It Just Takes A Little Smarts

    She had extensive knowledge on Obito's Kamui and it's limits, more than enough prep time, and is, in fact, very intelligent. What she did is not something others could do easily, and is not really something someone could pull out without having all three factors mentioned above.
     
         

  3. #3
    (Insert douchey kanji) Space Cowboy's Avatar
    Status
    Space Cowboy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chantilly VA
    Posts
    1,910
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito Isn't Invincible, It Just Takes A Little Smarts

    You have to have abilities that can live up to the plan.. The majority dont
     
         

  4. #4
    Logical Kakashi fanboy Takos's Avatar
    Status
    Takos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    2,694
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito Isn't Invincible, It Just Takes A Little Smarts

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Itachi View Post
    This is apparent with Konan vs Obito.

    Had Obito not had izanagi, Konan would have actually beaten him. And we all know Konan is no where near the smartest in the series.

    Sure, she had preparation; but who's to say they couldn't do that now? Heck, Minato got a hit on Obito will a quick thought up plan.

    This is why I think that Obito not being beaten is a victim of plot. With minds like Shikaku, Shikamaru, Kakashi, and to an extent Naruto, they should have developed a way to beat Obito. Especially since they KNOW how his kamui works and have intel on him. This is again only helped by the fact that they also have his weakness, Kakashi's kamui, which neither Minato nor Konan had.

    But, all in all, Obito couldn't have been beaten because that wouldn't help the story.
    That's one of the reasons I believe Kakashi can win against Obito.
     
         

  5. #5
    Sage Demonic Heart's Avatar
    Status
    Demonic Heart is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    548
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito Isn't Invincible, It Just Takes A Little Smarts

    Still, It won't be easy because of obito's rinnegan, but i believe kakashi and naruto cause beat him if they team against him, But i think now that kakashi know tobi is obito, Kakashi won't want to hurt him
     
         

  6. #6
    The Orange Flash Pravin5's Avatar
    Status
    Pravin5 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito Isn't Invincible, It Just Takes A Little Smarts

    minato owned him. (tricked him using FTG v2)

    Konan owned him. (figured out the 5 min limitations & almost kicked his ass)

    Naruto found a way(using his shadow clone to send it in another dimension) pretty smart actually... well not praising myself but i found the same way of beating obito before that manga chapter was even released.

    Kakashi (smart enough to quickly react on naruto's plan)

    and then Itachi tried to kill him using amaterasu.... yeah via sasukes eyes.
    but failed Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....no offence itaci fans LOL
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member Murasame's Avatar
    Status
    Murasame is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    ..........
    Posts
    4,893
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito Isn't Invincible, It Just Takes A Little Smarts

    Quote Originally Posted by Pravin5 View Post
    minato owned him. (tricked him using FTG v2)

    Konan owned him. (figured out the 5 min limitations & almost kicked his ass)

    Naruto found a way(using his shadow clone to send it in another dimension) pretty smart actually... well not praising myself but i found the same way of beating obito before that manga chapter was even released.

    Kakashi (smart enough to quickly react on naruto's plan)

    and then Itachi tried to kill him using amaterasu.... yeah via sasukes eyes.
    but failed Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....no offence itaci fans LOL
    Minato didn't kill him

    Konan didn't kill him

    Kakashi could've with a Raikiri but instead punched him so what's your point?
     
         

  8. #8
    Penguin.'s Avatar
    Status
    Penguin. is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Tobirama's God-like hair.
    Posts
    23,290
    Post Thanks / Like
    Best of the 2013 generation.
     

    Re: Obito Isn't Invincible, It Just Takes A Little Smarts

    Quote Originally Posted by -6 Paths- View Post
    She had extensive knowledge on Obito's Kamui and it's limits, more than enough prep time, and is, in fact, very intelligent. What she did is not something others could do easily, and is not really something someone could pull out without having all three factors mentioned above.
    This. Konan is actually very smart, she is top 5 in smarts.
     
         

  9. #9
    *★ ★~Elite Member~★ ★ * S A G E's Avatar
    Status
    S A G E is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    5,562
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Tobirama, Obito, Nagato,
    Naruto, and Konohamaru fanboy.
    People who go against me are
    mere fodders in comparison.
     

    Re: Obito Isn't Invincible, It Just Takes A Little Smarts

    The scale of attack that Konan prepared is just massive.
    I don't see any characters that you mentioned surviving that either.
    Obito was caught off guard and he clearly underestimated konan even though he knows she is a former akatsuki member.
    The fact is Obito is too powerful that sometimes makes him arrogant and careless.
    Hes a formidable opponent that has similar scale of fire techniques as madara, mokuton, infinite tsukoyomi, gedo mazo, and proficiency in taijutsu.
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    21,789
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito Isn't Invincible, It Just Takes A Little Smarts

    Quote Originally Posted by Space Cowboy View Post
    You have to have abilities that can live up to the plan.. The majority dont
    This. This. This. and This.
     
         

  11. #11
    Lost and Found in Space UltimateDeadpool's Avatar
    Status
    UltimateDeadpool is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito Isn't Invincible, It Just Takes A Little Smarts

    Quote Originally Posted by -6 Paths- View Post
    She had extensive knowledge on Obito's Kamui and it's limits, more than enough prep time, and is, in fact, very intelligent. What she did is not something others could do easily, and is not really something someone could pull out without having all three factors mentioned above.
    Agreed.

    Also, Tobi got hit with PiS against Minato. He knew Minato for years and should had been familiar with his abilities, even his feared Flying Thunder God jutsu which got him most of his reputation... yet apparently didn't know Minato could teleport to his kunais.

    It also takes more than just a little smarts to beat him, you need the power to back it up as well; even before he got the Rinnegan.

    • Highly intelligent, being a cunning and meticulous strategist, tactician, and manipulator.
    • Strong enough to shatter a boulder and kill people with his bare hands.
    • Fast enough to keep up with Minato.
    • Skilled enough to exchange blows with Naruto, Kakashi, Gai, and Bee.
    • Chakra has never been an issue for him yet.
    • Has a highly resilient semi-immortal body with regenerative abilities.
    • Has Mokutons, such as Cutting Sprigs and Underground Roots.
    • Has Sharingan with enhanced perception, copying, and genjutsu.
    • Has Kamui which lets him become intangible, teleport, suck things up and shoot things out.
    • Has Katons such as Grand Fireball and Wild Dance.
    • Has the Uchiha Battle Encampment Barrier.
    • Has Gedo Mazo with the power of 7 Bijuus.
    • has Izanagi.
    • Has Madara's magic war fan.
     
         
    Last edited by UltimateDeadpool; 04-27-2013 at 05:51 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •