Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

seeing the way chapter 628 ended guess what i thought..........

.....and i know this will sound STUPID but dat ting what happened at the end i thought it was sasuke and co making and epic entrance but anyway i know this will sound irrelevant considering the title of this thread but anywayz i'm gonna come out with it anyway.

The way chapter 628 ended eg with kakashi and obito warping each other to the kamui dimension and kakashi leaving the war to naruto i have a feeling that the time is near for sasuke,orochimaru,the 4 hokages and co to make an appearance i say this because naruto looks worn out hence the reason why he's reverted to kyubi mode not only that but sakura is concerned that naruto using kuramas chakra to protect everyone is doing harm to naruto also in the mangastream translation she say's "naruto's chakra has been protecting us non-stop...are you really gonna be ok keeping this up naruto?" plus certain things that the other members of the alliance said about the kurama chakra like for example when choji said "if it weren't for naruto's chakra...we'd all be no different from pigs on a spit roast right now" and also in the mangastream translation kitsuchi says "damn it....naruto's chakra is inteferring with my jutsu...!" and with all this i have a feeling that naruto has just about reached his limit but him being the way he is i.e Never giving up no matter what! he's trying not to show it cause he's trying to give the alliance hope that they can put a stop to obito,madara and the jubi but i have a feeling that naruto will be in serious trouble especially with that move the jubi pulled off at the end of the chapter not only that but kurama is also concerned about naruto cause naruto is desperately trying to protect everyone with his/kuramas chakra so that no one else dies but it's pretty obvious that eventually naruto will reach his limit and revert back to his normal form meaning that the kurama chakra protecting everyone will also run out leaving everyone vulnerable and literally helpless which would be very very bad cause unless i'm seeing things the jubi looks like it's gaining weight it's arms it no longer looks stick thin which could mean that the jubi is dangerously close to reaching it's ultimate form and believe me with naruto and the alliance struggling to push back the jubi,madara and obito things are looking pretty grim for the alliance but SOON REINFORCEMENTS WILL ARRIVE! cause with the jubi's power growing hence the show it put on at the end of the chapter it's soooooo obvious that the hokages etc felt/sensed it or at least tobirama and or minato had to of sensed/felt it which is why i believe that quite possibly at the end of the next chapter they WILL make an appearance and you wanna know why? Ok then i tell you why i say this, the reason i say this is because the destruction that the jubi produced at the end of chapter 628 reminds me of what happened in the pain arc where pain did shira tensei and produced a massive crater in the middle of the leaf then sakura cried for naruto to return to the village then in a puff of smoke he arrived and that my dear friends is what i believe will happen again only this time the alliance will be crying out for someone to save them and naruto will be like "I'm..........sssorrry....eevverryonne.....tth hiss iiss iit!" then he will collapse to the ground and sakura and hinata will be like "NARUTOOOOOOOOOO! then all of the sudden sasuke and co make an epic appearance right in the middle of the battlefield in between the alliance and madara and the jubi and then minato will walk over to naruto pick him up and say "Are you ok son? don't worry we're here now!" and naruto will be like "what do you mean and how are you here?" then naruto will here sakura shout out " SS...SASUKE IS HERE! and wait a minute isn't that the previous kage?" and sasuke will look over at naruto at the corner of his eye and say "you never change....always over doing it knucklehead" and naruto will be like "SASUKE.....you...found me" and hashirama will be like " what's the matter old friend....you look like you've seen a ghost...you're not scared are ya?" and madara will be like " i wouldn't be so cocky and start underestimating me if i were you...i'm alot stronger than before....i'm now a god....my power is divine...not only that but since you're here to fight me i will show you that anything you can do i can do better!" and hashirama will be like "so you have the divine eyes plus it also seems that you have my dna...which also means you can also use mokuton am i correct and just what is this vile creature....no.....wait a minute is this the jubi?" and madara will laugh menacingly and reply by saying "ain't you smart!" and naruto will spot orochimaru and go to attack him until orochimaru tells him that he's no longer the enemy and that he will fight on naruto's side and at the end of that chapter it will end with minato saying oh i forgot...."naruto....i have something special for you....and with the current situation now is the time you recieve it!" leaving naruto clueless and minato with a confident smile on his face.

Daybreak Shadow RaitonOniKairRasengan's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jet life till the next life

Re: seeing the way chapter 628 ended guess what i thought..........

User creates mass of text too large for anyone to read

Advanced Anti Sakura Unit GenKiDama's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ban Count:20. Estimated Time
    Spent Banned: 4 3/4 Months

Ain't nobody got time to read dat.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol tried to read all but gave up, i'll try again

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mariah Carey- Almost Home

Some Paragraphs And Spacing Will Help ya Know...

I'll watch you burn. Sir Blades of Chaos's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    You would never guess, but its at my house ;)
    Post Thanks / Like
    #TH United.

Dude I got halfway through the text but then I noticed its too f*cking long. Next time use double line spacing and paragraphs

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

finally i finished reading it ... thank /God!

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I Homu

I scammed through it and yeah,that could possibly happen. Although I believe that was the Juubi's attack instead of Sasuke's & co

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Working on a plan to save the
    world from this harsh shinobi
    system

Pretty interesting...took me like 5 mins to read but still, some things seem a lil out of place like they wouldn't occur like that for instance naruto saying sorry everyone and giving up?! He would never do that he would have to be passed out or something. Also Madara saying "AIN'T you smart?" Seriously doubt he would say that, even if that whole sequence were to happen I think Madara would just smirk at him, giving him like a haha you know it kind of look....

Not trying to be to critical of your post just needed to get that out there!

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can destroy the man but
    you can't destroy an idea.

Damn organise your post nicely so it's easy to read.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I've never felt this tempted to correct a post.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    NaruHina/SasuSaku

i read parts of it because this is a massive wall but from what i read some of that stuff can happen

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i literally looked at your text for less than a second

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is too lazy to have
    a status

I looked at the wall of text, scrolled down, and decided to read the other posts instead :x

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

my eyes burn

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My soul hurts.