View Poll Results: who wins

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naruto

    3 75.00%
  • Obito

    1 25.00%
Results 1 to 25 of 25
  1. #1
    Senior Member Sennin of Logic's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin of Logic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    At your argument's funeral
    Posts
    6,364
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hate rude fanboys.
     

    Naruto vs Obito

    Understandably, people generaly think that Naruto would loose on a 1 on 1 encounter. However, there are ways Naruto could beat him.

    He could use shadow clones and let himself get absorbed, then attack Obito from inside and our and use ransnshuriken to prevent him from using jutsu. He could outlast kamui and have his shadow clones get him out of tight spots. Or he could enter sage mode and use frog kumite to attack the instant Obito becomes solid.
     
         

  2. #2
    Sunbro pateuvasiliu's Avatar
    Status
    pateuvasiliu is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,309
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto vs Obito

    Seeing as how Naruto can now switch to KCM after BM runs out I believe Naruto has surpassed Obito in the top10, and, as such, he is now #3.
     
         

  3. #3
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    地獄
    Posts
    20,152
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...
     



    Re: Naruto vs Obito

    Having learned his lesson from before, Obito wouldn't simply make the mistakeof absorbing his enemy again. He'd just pop the Shadow Clones. Frog Kumite won't overpower him if BM couldn't.

    Obito has this one, his power is too great with the Kamui, Rinnegan, Senju DNA and the Bijuu.
     
         

  4. #4
    The Truth Pum Pum Magnet's Avatar
    Status
    Pum Pum Magnet is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    15,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ass is the original, Boobs are
    mere imitation.
     

    Re: Naruto vs Obito

    Obito with all his paths can beat BM Naruto.
     
         

  5. #5
    Sunbro pateuvasiliu's Avatar
    Status
    pateuvasiliu is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,309
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto vs Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Jamison View Post
    Obito with all his paths can beat BM Naruto.
    The paths are not his. They are Kabuto's.
     
         

  6. #6
    The Truth Pum Pum Magnet's Avatar
    Status
    Pum Pum Magnet is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    15,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ass is the original, Boobs are
    mere imitation.
     

    Re: Naruto vs Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    The paths are not his. They are Kabuto's.
    The eyes Sasuke has isn't his its Itachi's.
    Even without his 6 paths he has the Gedo Statue which contains every Biju(little bit of 8 and 9).
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    20,943
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto vs Obito

    Obito wins this.

    -Naruto can't touch him.

    -Naruto has an 8 minute time limit.

    -Kurama cloak is useless as it will lead to Naruto getting suppressed via Rinnegan's stakes and his chakra cloak ripped with Preta Path. Not to mention all of its attacks can be phased through.

    -Obito has already shown the strength to casually one shot Naruto's clones with his Gunbai.

    None of the ways you spoke of are going to work.

    -He can't outlast Kamui.

    -Why would Obito suck in his clones when he can one shot them via Gunbai or Gedo Mazo instead?

    -Frog Kumite isn't going to one shot Obito even if he manages to trick him with it and land a hit. This guy took a Rasengan to his arm and he simply auto healed from it. He also took Minato's Rasengan which is > Naruto's Rasengan and only lost an arm.
     
         

  8. #8
    -Omegā-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Omegā- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Anywhere the road takes me
    Posts
    4,625
    Post Thanks / Like
    #190
     

    Re: Naruto vs Obito

    I think everyone is forgetting how many clones we have seen naruto spam over the years. Obito is not just going to wipe them all out. The way to beat kunui is with speed(minato). With kumui(kakashi), or shadow clones(naruto). Naruto has the capability of beating obito.
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    20,943
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto vs Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by omega5 View Post
    I think everyone is forgetting how many clones we have seen naruto spam over the years. Obito is not just going to wipe them all out. The way to beat kunui is with speed(minato). With kumui(kakashi), or shadow clones(naruto). Naruto has the capability of beating obito.
    No he doesn't.

    Gedo Mazo easily fodderizes Naruto's clones.

    The clones going at him in CQC is suicide. Kamui, Sharingan pre cog and his Gunbai are enough to destroy any clones that face him in CQC.
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Sennin of Logic's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin of Logic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    At your argument's funeral
    Posts
    6,364
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hate rude fanboys.
     

    Re: Naruto vs Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Jamison View Post
    Obito with all his paths can beat BM Naruto.
    Naruto knows how to counter all the paths. It also doesn't appear that he can use the paths and kamui simultaneously.
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member Sennin of Logic's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin of Logic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    At your argument's funeral
    Posts
    6,364
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hate rude fanboys.
     

    Re: Naruto vs Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    No he doesn't.

    Gedo Mazo easily fodderizes Naruto's clones.

    The clones going at him in CQC is suicide. Kamui, Sharingan pre cog and his Gunbai are enough to destroy any clones that face him in CQC.

    I think you're forgetting about this

    the gedo statue was beaten pretty easily.

    Naruto's biju mode lasts for 8 minutes, kamui lasts for 5, and Naruto can use KCM with no definite limit. Naruto can outlast kamui. Considering Naruto's enhanced speed in biju mode, he could dodge stakes.

    Please explain what gunbai is. You're right about frog kumite though. However, it would force Obito to constantly use kamui.
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    20,943
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto vs Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto X man View Post
    I think you're forgetting about this

    the gedo statue was beaten pretty easily.

    Naruto's biju mode lasts for 8 minutes, kamui lasts for 5, and Naruto can use KCM with no definite limit. Naruto can outlast kamui. Considering Naruto's enhanced speed in biju mode, he could dodge stakes.

    Please explain what gunbai is. You're right about frog kumite though. However, it would force Obito to constantly use kamui.
    -The Gedo wasn't beaten it was only toppled, and he clearly had Bee's help in that scan.

    -Wrong. Kamui lasts for 5 consecutive minutes. When he stops using its effect the time limit replenishes so no he can't outlast Kamui.

    -Naruto's speed isn't remarkable while using the Kurama cloak, which means he won't be able to avoid the stakes, not when they are shot out at high speeds with Kamui at a big target like Naruto.

    -Madara's War Fan, the one that deflected Mini TBB, Naruto's Rasengan and the one Obito is holding in the scan you posted.

    -Frog Kumite wouldn't force him to constantly use Kamui. After getting hit with it once he can simply avoid CQC with them and beat them with his Katon, Rinnegan techs, or Gedo.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Sennin of Logic's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin of Logic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    At your argument's funeral
    Posts
    6,364
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hate rude fanboys.
     

    Re: Naruto vs Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    -The Gedo wasn't beaten it was only toppled, and he clearly had Bee's help in that scan.

    -Wrong. Kamui lasts for 5 consecutive minutes. When he stops using its effect the time limit replenishes so no he can't outlast Kamui.

    -Naruto's speed isn't remarkable while using the Kurama cloak, which means he won't be able to avoid the stakes, not when they are shot out at high speeds with Kamui at a big target like Naruto.

    -Madara's War Fan, the one that deflected Mini TBB, Naruto's Rasengan and the one Obito is holding in the scan you posted.

    -Frog Kumite wouldn't force him to constantly use Kamui. After getting hit with it once he can simply avoid CQC with them and beat them with his Katon, Rinnegan techs, or Gedo.
    point.

    However If Bee can knock down the statue easily, then so can Naruto


    Naruto's biju speed is very remarkable.



    They'd already seen Naruto's KCM speed but were shocked to see biju speed. This must mean that biju speed> than KCM speed.

    And do you think Naruto would let up on Obito so that he could recharge? As for sticking to long range, what makes you think Obito can chose the range considering Naruto's speed?
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    20,943
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto vs Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto X man View Post
    point.

    However If Bee can knock down the statue easily, then so can Naruto
    Naruto's clones that can't even use the full Kurama cloak aren't beating Gedo Mazo, not when it can do this.
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/537/8
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/537/7
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/537/4

    And that was Naruto AND Bee, not just Bee. If Naruto wants to tangle with this he needs Full Kurama cloak and if he uses that, then Rinnegan stakes suppress him.


    Naruto's biju speed is very remarkable.



    They'd already seen Naruto's KCM speed but were shocked to see biju speed. This must mean that biju speed> than KCM speed.
    That was when he wasn't using the Full Kurama cloak. I clearly said when he uses the Full Kurama cloak he can't be that fast. If he uses the cloak he gets suppressed.

    And do you think Naruto would let up on Obito so that he could recharge? As for sticking to long range, what makes you think Obito can chose the range considering Naruto's speed?
    Its not a matter of Naruto letting Obito do anything. Its the simple fact that he can't do anything. He doesn't have an attack that lasts for a consecutive 5+ minutes to outlast Kamui with.

    SM Naruto isn't as fast as Obito, you mentioned Frog Kumite, so making distance should be simple. He doesn't even need long range. He can simply destroy them with his Gunbai.
     
         

  15. #15
    I'm Fabolous Sensational's Avatar
    Status
    Sensational is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,294
    Post Thanks / Like
    To Motivated for this.
     



    Re: Naruto vs Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto X man View Post
    point.

    However If Bee can knock down the statue easily, then so can Naruto


    Naruto's biju speed is very remarkable.



    They'd already seen Naruto's KCM speed but were shocked to see biju speed. This must mean that biju speed> than KCM speed.

    And do you think Naruto would let up on Obito so that he could recharge? As for sticking to long range, what makes you think Obito can chose the range considering Naruto's speed?
    Naruto doesnt have to let up, obito can move when he's intangible i.e he can phase through the ground.
    Obito has now evaded naruto multible times with little effort, and is capable of teleporting fairly quickly, while naruto trying to catch obito can shoot out as many ninja tools/ fire jutsu as he wants.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    20,943
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto vs Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Sensational View Post
    Naruto doesnt have to let up, obito can move when he's intangible i.e he can phase through the ground.
    Obito has now evaded naruto multible times with little effort, and is capable of teleporting fairly quickly, while naruto trying to catch obito can shoot out as many ninja tools/ fire jutsu as he wants.
    Nice point. I forgot about that.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Sennin of Logic's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin of Logic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    At your argument's funeral
    Posts
    6,364
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hate rude fanboys.
     

    Re: Naruto vs Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Naruto's clones that can't even use the full Kurama cloak aren't beating Gedo Mazo, not when it can do this.
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/537/8
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/537/7
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/537/4

    And that was Naruto AND Bee, not just Bee. If Naruto wants to tangle with this he needs Full Kurama cloak and if he uses that, then Rinnegan stakes suppress him.



    That was when he wasn't using the Full Kurama cloak. I clearly said when he uses the Full Kurama cloak he can't be that fast. If he uses the cloak he gets suppressed.



    Its not a matter of Naruto letting Obito do anything. Its the simple fact that he can't do anything. He doesn't have an attack that lasts for a consecutive 5+ minutes to outlast Kamui with.

    SM Naruto isn't as fast as Obito, you mentioned Frog Kumite, so making distance should be simple. He doesn't even need long range. He can simply destroy them with his Gunbai.
    I must have misunderstood you. I thought you were talking about biju mode in general. You're right about the 9 tails transformation. However, Naruto commented that Kurama was fast.


    Bear in mind, that this happened to Naruto in sage mode. Which is more or less the same speed as a raikage.
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    20,943
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto vs Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto X man View Post
    I must have misunderstood you. I thought you were talking about biju mode in general. You're right about the 9 tails transformation. However, Naruto commented that Kurama was fast.


    Bear in mind, that this happened to Naruto in sage mode. Which is more or less the same speed as a raikage.
    His attack speed was fast. This discussion is about foot speed. SM Naruto's footspeed is on par footing of V1 A, 3rd Raikage, and Sasuke but V2 A is faster than them all.

    It also doesn't change the fact that he is a large target and Kamui ejects things at extremely high speeds. Bee in Full Bijuu mode fell to these stakes I don't see why Full Bjuu Naruto could dodge it.
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member Sennin of Logic's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin of Logic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    At your argument's funeral
    Posts
    6,364
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hate rude fanboys.
     

    Re: Naruto vs Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Sensational View Post
    Naruto doesnt have to let up, obito can move when he's intangible i.e he can phase through the ground.
    Obito has now evaded naruto multible times with little effort, and is capable of teleporting fairly quickly, while naruto trying to catch obito can shoot out as many ninja tools/ fire jutsu as he wants.
    Naruto would sense where Obito resurfaced and would be on him in an instant. Using ninja tools makes Obito solid


    Fire jutsu? I have no idea. But Naruto used Kurama's chakra to shield his friends from his flames.



    He can probably do the same for himself. Good points though. It would be problematic for Naruto
     
         

  20. #20
    The Truth Pum Pum Magnet's Avatar
    Status
    Pum Pum Magnet is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    15,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ass is the original, Boobs are
    mere imitation.
     

    Re: Naruto vs Obito

    Use spoiler tags ffs.
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    20,943
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto vs Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto X man View Post
    Naruto would sense where Obito resurfaced and would be on him in an instant. Using ninja tools makes Obito solid


    Fire jutsu? I have no idea. But Naruto used Kurama's chakra to shield his friends from his flames.



    He can probably do the same for himself. Good points though. It would be problematic for Naruto
    He didn't sense Obito coming here.
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/628/7
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member Sennin of Logic's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin of Logic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    At your argument's funeral
    Posts
    6,364
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hate rude fanboys.
     

    Re: Naruto vs Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    He didn't sense Obito coming here.
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/628/7
    That's debatable. It's possible Naruto sensed Obito at the same time as Kakashi's warning. This can't be proved or disproved (feel free to supprise me).
     
         

  23. #23
    Destruction Incarnate
    Status
    adeshina365 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,312
    Post Thanks / Like
    ....
     

    Re: Naruto vs Obito

    Obito takes this mid-high diff.

    Why is it that people forget that Obito can still move while intangible?
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member Sennin of Logic's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin of Logic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    At your argument's funeral
    Posts
    6,364
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hate rude fanboys.
     

    Re: Naruto vs Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by adeshina365 View Post
    Obito takes this mid-high diff.

    Why is it that people forget that Obito can still move while intangible?
    Because Naruto moves so fast, he might as well not move.
     
         

  25. #25
    I'm Fabolous Sensational's Avatar
    Status
    Sensational is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,294
    Post Thanks / Like
    To Motivated for this.
     



    Re: Naruto vs Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto X man View Post
    Because Naruto moves so fast, he might as well not move.
    Actually naruto just runs fast, his attacking speed a slower than his running speed.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •