Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Godaime Hokage Slug Princess Tsunade's Avatar
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    Posts
    7,045
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Name the characters who can overcame the Body Pathway Derengangement

    Body Pathway Derangement


    An extremely high-level technique, used as a medical ninjutsu. The human body is controlled with electrical signals from the brain, but a person who had those electrical signals cut off with this technique will become unable to make their body move as they want. By transforming the chakra within one's body and giving it the properties of electricity, one creates an electric field. As soon as a strike of the hand lands, electricity is poured into the enemy's nervous system, severing the signals and deranging their body control. The target's body moves in any way, except how they want it to move. For the common shinobi, battle, not to mention even just walking, will become impossible. However, the victim can partially overcome the technique if they manage to relearn the connection between their brain and their limbs, as Kabuto, being a medical-nin himself, demonstrates. This feat however is not an easy one and takes a high amount of concentration and intelligence. Because she's an expert in medical treatments, Tsunade was able to master this technique.
     
         

  2. #2
    green is love paratise's Avatar
    Status
    paratise is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    edge of time
    Posts
    13,347
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the sky a mighty eagle
    doesn't care about what's
    illegal on its wings the
    rainbow's light it's flying to
    eternity
     

    Re: Name the characters who can overcame the Body Pathway Derengangement

    Drunk Lee.
    Why?
    He is drunk and he ain't giving a f**k about what his brain says at that state,let alone its connection to his limbs.
    Sasori.
    Why?
    He is pinoccio and does not have a nerval system.
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member SilverfoxUchiha's Avatar
    Status
    SilverfoxUchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Transcending time and space
    Posts
    1,793
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ancient Warrior
     

    Re: Name the characters who can overcame the Body Pathway Derengangement

    Nagato. Well... i'm sure any Rinnegan user would be able to overcome this. Either by totally absorbing the Jutsu using the Rinnegans Preta Path, or killing the affected then bringing them back to life in a full healthy body using Rinne Tensei, or simply using Chakra Rods and controlling the body much like Nagato controlled the Six Paths.
     
         
    Last edited by SilverfoxUchiha; 04-29-2013 at 09:55 AM.

  4. #4
    Godaime Hokage Slug Princess Tsunade's Avatar
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    Posts
    7,045
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: Name the characters who can overcame the Body Pathway Derengangement

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutozzz View Post
    . Rinnegan and sharingan are able to counter this easy..
    And how? The Rinnegan and the Sharingan can manipulate the NERVOUS SYSTEM?
    Only the high level medical ninjas can counter it.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member SilverfoxUchiha's Avatar
    Status
    SilverfoxUchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Transcending time and space
    Posts
    1,793
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ancient Warrior
     

    Re: Name the characters who can overcame the Body Pathway Derengangement

    Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess Tsunade View Post
    And how? The Rinnegan and the Sharingan can manipulate the NERVOUS SYSTEM?
    Only the high level medical ninjas can counter it.
    Or a high level Rinnegan User. the weakness in this 'med ninja offensive' is that it has no defence against genjutsu or doujutsu. The Rinnegan is already equipped with Absorbing Jutus as i have already said. Also the Rinnegan can override the jutsus control of the body by using Chakra poles and taking control of the body that way. And as i have already said, if the body is then killed and fully restored using Rinne Tensei it will also have been healed of the Jutsu controlling or blocking off its Chakra.
     
         
    Last edited by SilverfoxUchiha; 04-29-2013 at 10:09 AM.

  6. #6
    Godaime Hokage Slug Princess Tsunade's Avatar
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    Posts
    7,045
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: Name the characters who can overcame the Body Pathway Derengangement

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutozzz View Post
    Genjutsu the opponent. the jutsu is just basically. change body parts. if you know your arm is your leg or something youre able to use everything again.
    Please read the whole thread. This isn't a genjutsu.
     
         

  7. #7
    Zexion~'s Avatar
    Status
    Zexion~ is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,344
    Post Thanks / Like
    An unforeseen situation… An
    unexpected turn of events…
    In the face of those, you too
    will face your true self.
     

    Re: Name the characters who can overcame the Body Pathway Derengangement

    if you mean overcome as in still fight through..Kakuzu's Elemental hearts would not really be affected ... and the chakra would not make it past Kimi's Shield Of Bone .. Or domu for that matter. Plus Orochimaru Body Replacement ..and sasuke as well
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Bantos's Avatar
    Status
    Bantos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Riverrun
    Posts
    5,274
    Post Thanks / Like
    A song of ice and fire
     

    Re: Name the characters who can overcame the Body Pathway Derengangement

    Very few people I believe. It's not just arms and legs that change, but everything.
    Some ninjas can't be affected by this jutsu, such as Sasori, Kakuzu and Orochimaru. Kabuto because he is a higly skilled medic.
    I could see Shizune recovering from this. Maybe.
    Anyways, most ninjas won't be able to overcome this before Tsunade attacks.
     
         

  9. #9
    Member Foxdynamics's Avatar
    Status
    Foxdynamics is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Konohagakuru
    Posts
    293
    Post Thanks / Like
    to the window \(''\) to the
    wall (/")/
     

    Re: Name the characters who can overcame the Body Pathway Derengangement

    The Raikage and Bee could use lightning armor to negate the negative electric signals in there body so the could beat it as well as sasuke how could use a chidori to correct the flow like when the C4 micro bombs where inside of him.
     
         

  10. #10
    Member hirashin's Avatar
    Status
    hirashin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nigeria
    Posts
    652
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Name the characters who can overcame the Body Pathway Derengangement

    Perfect Jinchuuriki's could!
    Imperfect Jinchuuriki's turned into V2 could
     
         

  11. #11
    Asutoraruimajinēshon HadouKage's Avatar
    Status
    HadouKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]
     

    Re: Name the characters who can overcame the Body Pathway Derengangement

    Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess Tsunade View Post
    Body Pathway Derangement


    An extremely high-level technique, used as a medical ninjutsu. The human body is controlled with electrical signals from the brain, but a person who had those electrical signals cut off with this technique will become unable to make their body move as they want. By transforming the chakra within one's body and giving it the properties of electricity, one creates an electric field. As soon as a strike of the hand lands, electricity is poured into the enemy's nervous system, severing the signals and deranging their body control. The target's body moves in any way, except how they want it to move. For the common shinobi, battle, not to mention even just walking, will become impossible. However, the victim can partially overcome the technique if they manage to relearn the connection between their brain and their limbs, as Kabuto, being a medical-nin himself, demonstrates. This feat however is not an easy one and takes a high amount of concentration and intelligence. Because she's an expert in medical treatments, Tsunade was able to master this technique.
    I think any high level nin with lightning release such as Bee of A
     
         

  12. #12
    Godaime Hokage Slug Princess Tsunade's Avatar
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    Posts
    7,045
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: Name the characters who can overcame the Body Pathway Derengangement

    Quote Originally Posted by HadouKage View Post
    I think any high level nin with lightning release such as Bee of A
    The Raiton release has nothing to do with this. They can't control the electrical signals in their bodies. Not even Kabuto was to do that. He just figured out how to control his body parts.
     
         

  13. #13
    Fastr than You fastrthnwind's Avatar
    Status
    fastrthnwind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    on the side, watching events unfold
    Posts
    4,540
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont blink...
     

    Re: Name the characters who can overcame the Body Pathway Derengangement

    Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess Tsunade View Post
    The Raiton release has nothing to do with this. They can't control the electrical signals in their bodies. Not even Kabuto was to do that. He just figured out how to control his body parts.
    Actually, A uses lightning chakra to stimulate the nervous system in his body to enhance his body's reactions, so I'm sure that a surge of his large chakra will be able to correct the signals.
     
         

  14. #14
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) Sea Of Thy Soul's Avatar
    Status
    Sea Of Thy Soul is online now
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    うちは一族.
    Posts
    3,552
    Post Thanks / Like
    Problem?
     

    Re: Name the characters who can overcame the Body Pathway Derengangement

    Sasuke.
    Suigetsu.
    Kabuto.
    Orochimaru.
    Ino.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •