• Rei's R & R

• Unofficial
    • Killing; Allowed
    • Stealing; Disallowed
    • Customs; Allowed
    • CE; Disallowed
    • Range; Mid
    • Subs; Disallowed
    • Location; Plain grassy field, with a large water source to my right at long range.
    I'll be using "the soldier" in signature, post the link to your bio and choose who goes first.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gradually tending towards
    inactivity :|

Re: open spar..

Mako Nekura in sig. You go first.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yare yare daze...

Shortly after noticing his opponent standing before him, Fuguki decides to slam his hands onto the ground inorder to materialize an huge amount of water, approx. 10 meters above you. Although it's not able to do any severe damage, thus it has another purpose, it is able to attract your attention for an short period of time.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.
    As the water is summoned above you not to mention that Fuguki's hands are already located on the ground. Thus in that same motion he sends an electric current racing through the earth at an widespread area. As the currents approache you, the water will fall onto you and around you thus soaking the area. Though as the currents approach you they will split into multiple tendrils while making contact with the pool of water (causing it the water to be electrified), and also attack you from multiple directions. Thus electrocuting you and causing severe damage to your body.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

As Mako watches his opponent, he sees the man drop to the ground, slamming his hand on it. Immediately, a shadow form below Mako and he hears the sound of rushing water. He quickly releases water from beneath his feet, propelling him above the man in an instant. As he released the water from his feet, he dropped a kunai with a flashbomb attached to the ground. Hence, as appears above you, the flashbomb explodes in a brilliant flash of white light which blinds you at the same time your lightning is being released to meet the water. On appearing above his opponent with his back to his previous location so as to avoid the flash, Mako slices his opponent who is crouched on the ground in two symmetrical halves with a spear of lightning from his right hand. As the spear cuts through his temporarily blinded opponent, Mako twists his body to the right, increasing the speed and force with which the spear cuts through his opponent. He now lands 4m behind his opponent whose body falls to the left and right as two equal parts.

(Suiton: Mizu Handou) –
    Water Style: Hydro Kick

Type: Supplementary Rank: B Range: Short-Long Chakra Cost: 25 Damage Points: N/A Description: The user gathers a large amount of water chakra
    under any of his feet and
    release it as a geyser of water
    to launch himself in any direction,
    depending on the angle that his
    feet maintain with the ground. This is basically used to shift in
    the blink of an eye from short
    to mid range and vice versa, or
    from mid to long range and vice
    versa. When using Hydro Kick,
    the user’s feet must be in contact with the ground/earth
    to give appropriate power to
    the geyser. Note: Can only be taught by BluePhenix. Note: Can only be used five times per battles due to the
    stress it poses on the ankle of
    the user.

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) -
    Lightning Release Chidori
    Sharp Spear

Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by
    using form manipulation to
    extend it into a blade up to 10
    meters in length. This blade is
    capable of splitting into multiple
    additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically
    increasing the number of wounds
    it can inflict. Like other Chidori-
    related techniques, this jutsu will
    numb its target upon contact.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yare yare daze...

While I have already placed my hands on the ground, Samehada alerts me as she notices the sudden burst of chakra which is the water geyser. She is easily able to follow your movements due to her sensing ability, thus alerting me of your presence above me, which causes me to automatically canceling my lightning technique (mid-way) as it wouldn't be to wise to continue. Though, I also hear the sound of your lightning technique, (chippering birds) not relying on my sight at all. So without the use of any handseals at all, I disperse my physichal into wind, causing your lightning technique to be useless, as it simply passed through the wind. Thus your flash bomb had little to no effect on me.

(Fūton: Taisan) - Wind Style: Disperse
    Type : Defense/Supplementary
    Range : N/A
    Chakra cost : 30
    Damage points N/A
    Description : The user is able to disperse his body into the wind, making the user one with the wind. The user can decide where he wants to reform back to his original state. Can be used to avoid incoming attacks.

Note : Can only be used Once per battle
    Note : Only used/taught by ~Yondaime~
    Note : Takes time to reform back into user's original state.
    Note : Dojutsus such as sharingan and byakugan can see the user of this jutsus chakra flow as he disperses into the air.
    Just as I turn my body into wind, I advance torwards long range w.o you even actually knowing where I am. Though I swiftly reform back into my Original state at long range behind you. And while i'm done reforming I form three handseals and cause an flower to rise up underneath you just as you land. It then rises up wrapping itself around you with many thorns inside, also crushing your body as it wrapps itself around you, forcing you to loose your breath while also penetrating you from multiple directions. It then goes back underground with your corpse.

(Doton: Akuma no Hana) - Earth Style: Demonic Flower
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: The user will focus his doton chakra through the ground and form a range of three handseals causing a flower of earth to rise up under the opponents, with the target in the middel of it, wrapping itself around the whole body of the opponent, with many thorns inisde it, with the size of an kunai and as they are thorns they will tear the flesh open of the enemy hence the name "Demonic Flower". And the moment it closes it releases all the oxygen inside of it as it doesn't take unnecessary space it directly climbs up, thus pushing the oxygen out, and goes back undeground suffocating the targets. This jutsu represents the cannibalistic flowers, the user can make it rise up anywhere on the battlefield.

♦ Note: Can only be taught by Ichigō.
    ♦ Note: This jutsu can only be used trice per battle.
    ♦ Note: The user cannot use any earth techniques the following turn.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking doesn't affect the timeframe

As the sound of chirping birds fill the air and Mako thrusts his lightning spear at the man, he disappears from Mako's sight and he quickly disperses his spear. Still keeping calm, Mako's eyes widen a little as he says in his mind. He disappeared! Without any knowledge of his opponent's whereabouts, Mako waves a few quick handseals and lightning flashes in the sky followed by thunder, resulting in a heavy downpour.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) -
    Water Style: Rain Tiger at
    Will Technique

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely
    manipulate rain infused with the
    user's own chakra after waving
    the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey →
    Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain
    falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra.
    During this technique, the falling
    raindrops are closely linked to
    the users senses. When the rain
    is obstructed by a chakra
    belonging to someone the existence of the target can be
    detected. The rain will keep on
    falling until the user uses the
    seal to cancel it.

Immediately the rain begins, Mako pinpoints his opponent long range from him and as he lands on his feet feels the ground rumbling beneath them. Immediately, a flower-like earth formation erupts around him. Without wasting time, a lightning surge erupts from his body, nullifying the earth technique half-way.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) -
    Lightning Release: One
    Thousand Birds Current

Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused
    electrically charged chakra from
    their body. Because the
    electricity isn't focused, it
    doesn't kill on contact, instead it
    only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal
    objects, as well as spread out
    into the air or ground.

As he releases the lightning, he jumps out of the flower and into the air, waving his right hand in an arc to his far right, releasing 3 explosive kunais at the man. He quickly exhales 3 meteor sized fireballs that rain down on his opponent's location.

( Katon: Gōenka ) - Fire
    Release: Great Flame Flower

Type: Attack
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant
    bullets of fire that come down
    like giant meteors, then erupt
    into a geyser of flame.

The stage is set. Let the show begin!

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yare yare daze...

The moment I hear the sound of nagashi throughout the battlefield, I immediately start running torwards mid range from my previous location. By now you'd have successfully countered my earth technique. So just as I arrive at mid range I notice the sudden fireballs emerge which are directed straight torwards me, while also being alerted by Samehada of the incoming kunais. This gives me enough time to process the situation. Thus I act in a quick succession by throwing three kunais, I also wave my right arm in an arc inorder to change the trajectory of your kunais. Though I throw a fourth kunai slightly behind the other three. The fourth one will continue torwards you, the others served as an diversion. Also as I notice the three fireball coming torwards me I immediately act by molding my water chakra into my throat, inorder to spit three fast water bullets of my own torwards your fireballs. Thus they easily overpower yours creating little steam as they blast forward, torwards you again.

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: The user will do one handseal and will gather water in his mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked. It can also be used in quick succession to shoot up to 3 smaller but faster bullets of water.
    Without pause I swiftly send my wind chakra into the sky, forming my own clouds (around yours, they expand) that begin to disperse the rainclouds you created, so my clouds swallow yours. As that happens a F-5 tornado suddenly drops down from the sky, drawing the falling rain into its vortex causing your clouds to be dispersed by the tornado. Thus, it descends on you as an F-5 tornado, with slicing wind blades roatating within, combined with the water droplets of your water technique.

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.
    By now you'd have been hit by my water technique and kunai, though you also may have countered it. Thus with that in mind I release my doton chakra into the ground and skillfully manipulate the area around you by raising the earth below you upto 20 meters, doing this in combination with the tornado on its way. Thus the cliff would raise you up torwards the incoming tornado at an very fast rate, as earth is my second affinity. This would result in your death as it carries you torwards the F-5 tornado combined with rain droplets.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.
    It has already begun, pretty boy..Kakakaaa~

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

As your water bullets come at him from the steam, Mako spits out a dense mass of steam which quickly transforms into a huge golem that launches itself at you before you start your wind technique; which if you go on with would mean that you'll be crushed by the golem. The water bullets and kunai simply hit the golem, having very little effect, if any. As the golem launches itself at you, Mako causes the rain touching your body to all of a sudden become very heavy and sticky, weighing you down and allowing the golem's palm to slam you into the ground, killing you if you are unable to counter. As Mako lands with his black Nekura cloak flowing in the wind, he smirks.

Show's over.

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no
    Jutsu) - Earth Release:
    Great Stone Golem
    Technique

Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long (Made short
    range of the user with a long
    range reach)
    Chakra cost: 40 Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates a
    even larger and stronger