Follower of Obito's nindo moongem's Avatar
    Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    XBL Gamertag: Moongem1

Uchiha Madara vs Obito

In a bout of physical strength, it's blatantly obvious that Madara would triumph over Obito. However, Obito doesn't fight in a way that pits brute strength against brute strength. In fact, someone like Madara who DOES fight by using brute strength, it'd put him at a slight disadvantage.

What I mean is that, unless Kakashi was helping Madara fight, Madara would have a difficult time even touching Obito through Kamui. The ability to hurl down meteors and destroy geography is a mute point. While on the other hand; Obito touches Madara even once and he'd be stuck in Obito's pocket dimension.

Obito isn't stronger, but he's water to Madara's fire.

Obito fought Kakashi, Naruto, Killer Bee and Guy at once, the only reason he even took damage was because of Kakashi holding his eye.

Now, as far as we've seen, Madara does not have Obito's space/time jutsu; Kamui. He has the same type of MS that Itachi and Sasuke have. I say this because Itachi says that "if an Uchiha with the ability to awaken the Mangekyo holds Amaterasu in one eye and Tsukiyomi in the other, they will achieve Susano'o." So one can assume that Madara does not have the ability to cancel Obito's Kamui.

Final call?

Obito w/no Kamui <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Madara
    Obito w/ Kamui > Madara

This verdict is reached simply because the way Obito fights is different then Madara's.

Tell me what you think; I'm curious how people think Madara would get around Kamui alone.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Uchiha Madara vs Obito

agreed, Kamui gives obito an automatic advantage, madara could get around it the same way minato did, by calculating and attacking at the split second between solid and fluid

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Look, it takes a lot to
    get me worked up, but this
    time my boiling point's as low
    as it's ever been. The
    "Copy Ninja"
    Kakashi, the man who copied
    one thousand techniques is
    about to go on a
    rampage!"

Madara's not a pushover in the mind either. He was praised by Hashi because he armored the Kyubii with his Suasno'o. I think he could counter the intangibility (either like Minato did, or like Konan did) and defeat him. I see your point though.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteMangekyou View Post
    Madara's not a pushover in the mind either. He was praised by Hashi because he armored the Kyubii with his Suasno'o. I think he could counter the intangibility (either like Minato did, or like Konan did) and defeat him. I see your point though.
    Although he may be intelligent, he simply lacks the raw speed to hit Obito. The only reason Minato was able to hurt him is because of his speed.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    always watching

Obito w/ no Rinnegan? definitely loses. but w/, he wins

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Walk not in darkness....for
    one who is blind cannot see
    the next step......UNLESS
    YOURE MADARA UCHIHA >_O

Madara imo is too powerful his knowledge on the sharingan I feel puts him on top. If Minato could find a way to counter I feel Madara who is far better could. My opinion Obito loses 10/10 to all versions of Madara my opinion no more no less.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mabui's boyfriend

why people overrating Kamui so much? any top tier character who's intelligent, decent taijutsu user and knows some kind of clone jutsu can beat it easily.
    EMS Madara stomps Kamui Obito, there's no way Obito can take down Madara, it seems like EMS Madara does not know cloning jutsu, but he's shown fighting with EMS for a whole day, plus his battle intelligent with top tier taijutsu, that 5 min limit for Obito is very easy to over come.
    if EMS Madara knows any kind of clone jutsu, he takes this with no diff