Page 3 of 20 « First 123456713 ... Last»
    Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

m i think naruto will die like sauske super emo kid did but just maby spiritualy die but not pisicaly croke :P
    Attached Images Attached Images

Status
    This user has no status.

"Die" may be a synonime for "change" in the field of Narutos thinking, acting and having a view of something .......

And yeah Karin and suigetsu have a potencial ... Sui is not ready for taking Mr. Shark-face down "yet"... and Karin hasnt shown us nothing to what she's capable ...

(Sasuke chosed them to deal Akkatsuki , they should be problemous to deal with them for Aka --> that were the leaders words as they took another bijuu down... )

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

thnks... is so great chapter..
    I think that naruto will have got hard times..:D

Status
    Jul 2008
    -

it was a nice manga cant wait for 410

Banned
    Status
    This user has no status.

me too:D but the story will focus on sakura, kakashi and sai.

Status
    May 2008
    soundcloud.com/thatguydarron

Quote Originally Posted by YaminoSoul View Post
    me too:D but the story will focus on sakura, kakashi and sai.
    focusing on those three? i hope something interesting is revealed dnt want another boring chapter

lost in a lonely world sasuke_forever's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2008
    This user has no status.

i wish they were longer
    it was an okay chap

Status
    May 2008
    This user has no status.

does that mean that minato and J-man had to die to train in sage arts? i'd say no. actually j-man showed part or his full strength during the fight with pain, he was never seen doing anything like the old frog was teaching naruto. Maybe he wants naruto learn something that no other can or had the ability to.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

Senjutsu training alone could produce interesting benefits for Naruto.

1.) I don't know that he'll learn Genjutsu, but he may become better at breaking it. Genjutsu is the opponent altering the flow of chakra to your brain. To disrupt it one needs to channel chakra away from their brain momentarily. If that fails you need an ally to do it for you.

When Naruto fought a 30% version of Itachi during the rescue Gaara arc he properly tried to disrupt the flow as Jiraiya taught him, but Itachi was too strong. The genjutsu was broken by Sakura/elder Chiyo placing their hands on his shoulder and channeling in their external chakra.

Now, with Senjutsu training Naruto may be able to break Genjutsu by channeling inward external environmental chakra.

2.) I'm fairly certain he'll be much faster, perhaps faster than mere training can produce. I don't know about Sasuke's forbidden jutsus.

3.) He has a couple of jutsus that are incomplete. The wind release shuriken rasengan and "That jutsu." I have a feeling those will be complete when he returns, assuming he finishes his training.

4.) The Kyuubi is supposedly a manifestation of evil chakra during bad times. Naruto may need external chakra to control the Kyuubi, but that's mere speculation.

5.) I would like him to learn more summoning techniques, primarily the frog stomach, and regular toads. Also, sealing techniques seem to involve the toads. Jiraiya and Minato were obviously excellent at this jutsu/s, so maybe Naruto will learn this.

6.) I don't know how dumb Naruto is in battle. He has certainly improved (Kakuzu fight), when even Kakashi is impressed. I believe it's abstract ideas that he has a harder time with. That's why he was a poor academy student and other training although he does learn jutsu's well.

Also, I always liked Gamakichi, and I'm glad he's starting to look like a badass. Maybe he'll get his father's Katana at some point. I'm probably wrong on over half of this.

Peace,

Status
    May 2008

Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post

1.) I don't know that he'll learn Genjutsu, but he may become better at breaking it. Genjutsu is the opponent altering the flow of chakra to your brain. To disrupt it one needs to channel chakra away from their brain momentarily. If that fails you need an ally to do it for you.

When Naruto fought a 30% version of Itachi during the rescue Gaara arc he properly tried to disrupt the flow as Jiraiya taught him, but Itachi was too strong. The genjutsu was broken by Sakura/elder Chiyo placing their hands on his shoulder and channeling in their external chakra.

Now, with Senjutsu training Naruto may be able to break Genjutsu by channeling inward external environmental chakra.

2.) I'm fairly certain he'll be much faster, perhaps faster than mere training can produce. I don't know about Sasuke's forbidden jutsus.

3.) He has a couple of jutsus that are incomplete. The wind release shuriken rasengan and "That jutsu." I have a feeling those will be complete when he returns, assuming he finishes his training.

4.) The Kyuubi is supposedly a manifestation of evil chakra during bad times. Naruto may need external chakra to control the Kyuubi, but that's mere speculation.

5.) I would like him to learn more summoning techniques, primarily the frog stomach, and regular toads. Also, sealing techniques seem to involve the toads. Jiraiya and Minato were obviously excellent at this jutsu/s, so maybe Naruto will learn this.

6.) I don't know how dumb Naruto is in battle. He has certainly improved (Kakuzu fight), when even Kakashi is impressed. I believe it's abstract ideas that he has a harder time with. That's why he was a poor academy student and other training although he does learn jutsu's well.

Also, I always liked Gamakichi, and I'm glad he's starting to look like a badass. Maybe he'll get his father's Katana at some point. I'm probably wrong on over half of this.

Peace,
    nah bro u made gud points here and yeh i hope he does learn these things

Elite Uchiha Officer Shisui Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

I think Sasuke picked Karin solely for her ability to heal and also she is an amazing chakra sensing shinobi. Since Sasuke picked them all to keep people from interfering when he fought Itachi, he probably needed her to identify if people were nearby and planning on interfering.

Status
    May 2008

yep and she wud also come in handy wen hunting down the tailed beasts, imagine if akatsuki had her from the start

Status
    May 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post

Peace,
    man good thinking!!! the first and fourth points are excellent maybe with this new type of chakra he will be able to control kyuubi's chakra better

Status
    Jul 2008
    crying bc of school

I think this chapter was okay but it had no action except when that toad lifted the rock.for the fight i think sasuke will be the only one to fight the eight-tailed and probaly sui and the other guy for back up but i think karin will just stand back

Academy Student
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Damn.. this chapter revealed a thing!, sorta indirectly though.... this chapter means that Sasuke is sage-level aswell.... because if people remember his fight against Itachi, Sasuke had gained the ability to use the power of nature to drastically increase his attack.... this means even when Naruto is done with this, they will only ever be at the same level, and now Sasuke has his MS aswell... damn.. good luck Naruto....

Status
    Jul 2008
    crying bc of school

If a fight broke out between these people who do you think will win-sasuke and naruto,karin and sakura,kakashi and tobi

Academy Student
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

easy.. Naruto.... karin .... tobi......

PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Versuvio View Post
    Naruto Manga 409 has been released.
    http://www.narutobase.net/Gallery/Naruto-Manga/409/

Discuss here Naruto Manga 409 and predict Naruto Manga 410.
    Thank you!!! Cheerse!!

Status
    May 2008

Quote Originally Posted by platinum69 View Post
    Thank you!!! Cheerse!!
    hey nice sig

Status
    May 2008
    This user has no status.

pain told her(konan) that kill everybody that get in the way we're going to have some fight between pain and konoha maybe Princess Tsunade Going to Sacrefice her life to protect Konoha.

Status
    Jul 2008
    crying bc of school

what if pain already know that naruto was going to train with the toads

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by pixyfairy View Post
    what if pain already know that naruto was going to train with the toads
    i dont think he knows he has no idea of wat the leaf village is doin besides tryin to find a way to kill him

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ozomaki View Post
    It was already showed in the anime minato's name written in it... when naruto was with jiraiya during the chuunin exams...

that's when naruto summon gamabunta....

I think it does not necessarily mean minato trained with the toads.. it was a pact to be able to summon toads....

correct me if Im wrong

sorry dude but I have to correct you the 4th had a really good bond with the frogs... It states when Naruto First summons the big frog dude he said that Naruto reminds him of the 4th....

THATS what his yellow flash was a frog hop???? Narh no way!!!

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by platinum69 View Post
    sorry dude but I have to correct you the 4th had a really good bond with the frogs... It states when Naruto First summons the big frog dude he said that Naruto reminds him of the 4th....

THATS what his yellow flash was a frog hop???? Narh no way!!!
    that still doesnt mean the 4th had the sage training

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by AkiraHoshiko View Post
    how u get ur gif to be ur signature

OOH FU*K wht you wrote at the bottem of yo sig is the bomb