Page 3 of 25 « First 123456713 ... Last»
Results 41 to 60 of 490
  1. #41
    Banned
    Status
    Muten Akira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    10,247
    Location
    Death City
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by ringleader View Post
    i disagree
    i dont think karin is useless because...
    sasuke hand picked his team
    sasuke was in team with sakura and hated her so why would he get another useless ***** :P
    sasuke is a *****...so he might have the nack of picks ******* some times
     
         

  2. #42
    Senior Member MS_Evolution's Avatar
    Status
    MS_Evolution is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,206
    Location
    Pon di Gaza
    soundcloud.com/thatguydarron
     



    Quote Originally Posted by AkiraHoshiko View Post
    how u get ur gif to be ur signature
    copy the location (URL) of the gif and place it in between these [Img][/Img]
    E.g..... [Img] "url of signature" [/Img]
    it shud work like that
     
         

  3. #43
    Banned
    Status
    Muten Akira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    10,247
    Location
    Death City
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by MS_Evolution View Post
    copy the location (URL) of the gif and place it in between these [Img][/Img]
    E.g..... [Img] "url of signature" [/Img]
    it shud work like that
    place them in between the img
     
         

  4. #44
    Senior Member MS_Evolution's Avatar
    Status
    MS_Evolution is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,206
    Location
    Pon di Gaza
    soundcloud.com/thatguydarron
     



    Quote Originally Posted by AkiraHoshiko View Post
    sasuke is a *****...so he might have the nack of picks ******* some times
    not alot of ppl like sasuke including me but he is a gud shinobi who is smart....so i doubt she's that useless... and remember orochimaru placed her in charge of the lab/facility with all his experiments so she is of sum use

    Quote Originally Posted by AkiraHoshiko View Post
    place them in between the img
    just write [Img][/Img] and copy the url in between that :
    [Img] [/Img]
    ^
     
         
    Last edited by MS_Evolution; 07-18-2008 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  5. #45
    Banned
    Status
    Muten Akira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    10,247
    Location
    Death City
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by MS_Evolution View Post
    not alot of ppl like sasuke including me but he is a gud shinobi who is smart....so i doubt she's that useless... and remember orochimaru placed her in charge of the lab/facility with all his experiments so she is of sum use



    just write [Img][/Img] and copy the url in between that :
    [Img] [/Img]
    ^
    still confuse it doesnt work it aint movin
     
         

  6. #46
    Senior Member MS_Evolution's Avatar
    Status
    MS_Evolution is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,206
    Location
    Pon di Gaza
    soundcloud.com/thatguydarron
     



    ok send me the url of it so i can try then i'll post it back to u so u can copy and past it.
    oh and did u out the "/" before the second [/img] <<<like that
     
         

  7. #47
    Banned
    Status
    SAKumono26 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,352
    This user has no status.
     

    i hope jugo and sueigutsus fight
    casue we have seen sasku fight
    and well he didn't even really kill anyone
    in the story
    like naruto kille all the movie bosees
    and well not haku but AOI
    RAiga
    the n he came back again
    and other charaets
    saskue neve really killed anyone
    only damged
     
         

  8. #48
    Banned
    Status
    Muten Akira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    10,247
    Location
    Death City
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by MS_Evolution View Post
    ok send me the url of it so i can try then i'll post it back to u so u can copy and past it.
    oh and did u out the "/" before the second [/img] <<<like that
    no but i found at that my signature permission said i cant have gif signature
     
         

  9. #49
    Senior Member MS_Evolution's Avatar
    Status
    MS_Evolution is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,206
    Location
    Pon di Gaza
    soundcloud.com/thatguydarron
     



    Quote Originally Posted by AkiraHoshiko View Post
    no but i found at that my signature permission said i cant have gif signature
    ok i dnt think i can do much about that
    i'll get sum else to come and help u ok
    brb
     
         

  10. #50
    Banned
    Status
    Muten Akira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    10,247
    Location
    Death City
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by MS_Evolution View Post
    ok i dnt think i can do much about that
    i'll get sum else to come and help u ok
    brb
    thx
     
         

  11. #51
    the master of ??? rjplante's Avatar
    Status
    rjplante is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    40
    Location
    3 feet from hell
    This user has no status.
     

    m i think naruto will die like sauske super emo kid did but just maby spiritualy die but not pisicaly croke :P
    Attached Images Attached Images
     
         

  12. #52
    Member
    Status
    Ramt1n is offline
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    54
    Location
    Poland
    This user has no status.
     

    "Die" may be a synonime for "change" in the field of Narutos thinking, acting and having a view of something .......


    And yeah Karin and suigetsu have a potencial ... Sui is not ready for taking Mr. Shark-face down "yet"... and Karin hasnt shown us nothing to what she's capable ...

    (Sasuke chosed them to deal Akkatsuki , they should be problemous to deal with them for Aka --> that were the leaders words as they took another bijuu down... )
     
         

  13. #53
    teardrops are my bf kikuska97's Avatar
    Status
    kikuska97 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,048
    Location
    on the way to the hell-Im bad girl:(
    This user has no status.
     

    thnks... is so great chapter..
    I think that naruto will have got hard times..:D
     
         

  14. #54
    Missing-nin Uchiha Madara.'s Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Madara. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,480
    Location
    Location: unknown
    -
     

    it was a nice manga cant wait for 410
     
         

  15. #55
    Banned
    Status
    YaminoSoul is offline
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,159
    This user has no status.
     

    me too:D but the story will focus on sakura, kakashi and sai.
     
         

  16. #56
    Senior Member MS_Evolution's Avatar
    Status
    MS_Evolution is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,206
    Location
    Pon di Gaza
    soundcloud.com/thatguydarron
     



    Quote Originally Posted by YaminoSoul View Post
    me too:D but the story will focus on sakura, kakashi and sai.
    focusing on those three? i hope something interesting is revealed dnt want another boring chapter
     
         

  17. #57
    lost in a lonely world sasuke_forever's Avatar
    Status
    sasuke_forever is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,316
    Location
    i'm Stalking ya...i mean someone
    This user has no status.
     

    i wish they were longer
    it was an okay chap
     
         

  18. #58
    Baby pain stigie78's Avatar
    Status
    stigie78 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    198
    Location
    PHILADELPHIA, USA
    This user has no status.
     

    does that mean that minato and J-man had to die to train in sage arts? i'd say no. actually j-man showed part or his full strength during the fight with pain, he was never seen doing anything like the old frog was teaching naruto. Maybe he wants naruto learn something that no other can or had the ability to.
     
         

  19. #59
    Master Artisan leafeater's Avatar
    Status
    leafeater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,161
    Location
    PhD: MA, Born: VA
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.
     

    Senjutsu training alone could produce interesting benefits for Naruto.

    1.) I don't know that he'll learn Genjutsu, but he may become better at breaking it. Genjutsu is the opponent altering the flow of chakra to your brain. To disrupt it one needs to channel chakra away from their brain momentarily. If that fails you need an ally to do it for you.

    When Naruto fought a 30% version of Itachi during the rescue Gaara arc he properly tried to disrupt the flow as Jiraiya taught him, but Itachi was too strong. The genjutsu was broken by Sakura/elder Chiyo placing their hands on his shoulder and channeling in their external chakra.

    Now, with Senjutsu training Naruto may be able to break Genjutsu by channeling inward external environmental chakra.

    2.) I'm fairly certain he'll be much faster, perhaps faster than mere training can produce. I don't know about Sasuke's forbidden jutsus.

    3.) He has a couple of jutsus that are incomplete. The wind release shuriken rasengan and "That jutsu." I have a feeling those will be complete when he returns, assuming he finishes his training.

    4.) The Kyuubi is supposedly a manifestation of evil chakra during bad times. Naruto may need external chakra to control the Kyuubi, but that's mere speculation.

    5.) I would like him to learn more summoning techniques, primarily the frog stomach, and regular toads. Also, sealing techniques seem to involve the toads. Jiraiya and Minato were obviously excellent at this jutsu/s, so maybe Naruto will learn this.

    6.) I don't know how dumb Naruto is in battle. He has certainly improved (Kakuzu fight), when even Kakashi is impressed. I believe it's abstract ideas that he has a harder time with. That's why he was a poor academy student and other training although he does learn jutsu's well.

    Also, I always liked Gamakichi, and I'm glad he's starting to look like a badass. Maybe he'll get his father's Katana at some point. I'm probably wrong on over half of this.

    Peace,
     
         

  20. #60
    Senior Member MS_Evolution's Avatar
    Status
    MS_Evolution is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,206
    Location
    Pon di Gaza
    soundcloud.com/thatguydarron
     



    Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    Senjutsu training alone could produce interesting benefits for Naruto.

    1.) I don't know that he'll learn Genjutsu, but he may become better at breaking it. Genjutsu is the opponent altering the flow of chakra to your brain. To disrupt it one needs to channel chakra away from their brain momentarily. If that fails you need an ally to do it for you.

    When Naruto fought a 30% version of Itachi during the rescue Gaara arc he properly tried to disrupt the flow as Jiraiya taught him, but Itachi was too strong. The genjutsu was broken by Sakura/elder Chiyo placing their hands on his shoulder and channeling in their external chakra.

    Now, with Senjutsu training Naruto may be able to break Genjutsu by channeling inward external environmental chakra.

    2.) I'm fairly certain he'll be much faster, perhaps faster than mere training can produce. I don't know about Sasuke's forbidden jutsus.

    3.) He has a couple of jutsus that are incomplete. The wind release shuriken rasengan and "That jutsu." I have a feeling those will be complete when he returns, assuming he finishes his training.

    4.) The Kyuubi is supposedly a manifestation of evil chakra during bad times. Naruto may need external chakra to control the Kyuubi, but that's mere speculation.

    5.) I would like him to learn more summoning techniques, primarily the frog stomach, and regular toads. Also, sealing techniques seem to involve the toads. Jiraiya and Minato were obviously excellent at this jutsu/s, so maybe Naruto will learn this.

    6.) I don't know how dumb Naruto is in battle. He has certainly improved (Kakuzu fight), when even Kakashi is impressed. I believe it's abstract ideas that he has a harder time with. That's why he was a poor academy student and other training although he does learn jutsu's well.

    Also, I always liked Gamakichi, and I'm glad he's starting to look like a badass. Maybe he'll get his father's Katana at some point. I'm probably wrong on over half of this.

    Peace,
    nah bro u made gud points here and yeh i hope he does learn these things
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •