Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 26
  1. #1
    Deeper zesto's Avatar
    Status
    zesto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale Lakes
    Posts
    2,339
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    guys just all sannins are equal, the FROGS>SLUGS>SNAKES I'll explain

    ok first of all there are several pictures in this manga that tells us that all sannins are equal and none is lesser or on par, absolutely not true

    then you may ask why does this FROG>(EATS SLUG) WHICH IN TURNS >(EATS SNAKES)WHICH EATS >THE FROG

    kishi never mislead us we just misinterpret things a lot thats basically all viewers down fall,
    this Chinese checkers have confused most of us, IF NOT ALL,
    in battle the frog>slug does not relay to Jiriaya>Tsunade, nor does it relay to Bunta>katsuyu..... it only means that if katsuyu was to fight Bunta she would feel intimidated..... same thing in reality frogs eats slugs.
    feeling intimated doesn't means you lose in a war, yes you can because your scared, but how much longer will you remain the same?

    the slugs>snakes issue is another problem, people overrates oro because of edo tensei and not looking at the disadvantages....... if he dont have total control or a strong binding they can simply breaks free and turn on him or dont help him at all.
    you may wonder why is the slug>snake relevant or how can a slug eats snake.....
    well NB garden slugs eats snakes whenever they encounter, especially on cabbage or tomatoes, they grows up to 10 inch long and 5 inch in width. think how huge that would be, LIKE A LEECH... hence why Manda attacked katsuyu first because she pose a greater threat in his eyes and he feels intimidated by her........

    now it has been proven many times and stated that all 3 are equal, if you re-read the sannins battle better yet the search for the legendary kunoichi arc, there are some statements at the corner and the side of the manga pages indicating such........
    sorry if i couldn't find one of them, but i also have a manga scan with kabuto proving such
    SEVERAL TIMES ITS BEEN PROVEN FOLKS
    3 LEGENDARY PEOPLE
    3 PEOPLE EQUAL
    3 PEOPLE WHO ARE FAMOUS AND FEARED BY MOST

    and now there are 3 LEGENDARY PLACES that contains the first 3 points I've stated above
     
         
    Last edited by zesto; 05-01-2013 at 05:00 PM.

  2. #2
    THE KAMI OF ALL CREATION! JUICEMON GENESIS's Avatar
    Status
    JUICEMON GENESIS is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    River Styx
    Posts
    621
    Post Thanks / Like
    Daisy's #1 Apprentice!!!
     

    Re: guys just all sannins are equal, the FROGS>SLUGS>SNAKES I'll explain

    Bro I DO bleieve the sannin are roughly equal to one another and all (barring Orochimaru due to all of his forbidden jutsu), but WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??? What's with the whole snake eating slug and frog crap? An animal's natural place on the food chain has nothing to do with their effectiveness in battle nor on the character that summons them. And by that logic, frogs eat chimeras and cerberuses because Gamabunta, Gamaken, and Gamahiro beat the crap outta Pain's summons. And Pain was WAAAAY stronger than Naruto.

    And secondly, frogs RARELY eat slugs as the slimy nature and body composition put a bad taste in the amphibian's pallete. and slugs do NOT eat snakes. I don't know where on the Ten Tails' green earth you got THAT idea from, but it is embarrasingly invalid. I don't want to go into a zoology rant, so I'll just leave it at that.

    In conclusion, your reasoning makes little to no sense at all, but your point is somewhat true. I believe the Slug Princess and J-Man are roughly equal to each other, but Orochimaru is a different story.
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Fluffyman's Avatar
    Status
    Fluffyman is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,220
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Death is not the end.
    Loss of conviction is the
    end."
     

    Re: guys just all sannins are equal, the FROGS>SLUGS>SNAKES I'll explain

    Well nothing to overthink, Orochimaru is just the strongest.

    Toyed around with 4 Tails (without arms and in a weak body) while Jiraiya nearly got killed (huge scar on his chest that he showed once).

    Also Orochimaru fought (again without arms) against Jiraiya and Tsunade, 1vs2 and he still stood his ground.
     
         

  4. #4
    Pirate KillerReaperBee's Avatar
    Status
    KillerReaperBee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    118
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: guys just all sannins are equal, the FROGS>SLUGS>SNAKES I'll explain

    OROCHIMARU HATER. Whos alive and well? Orochimaru.
     
         

  5. #5
    Banned
    Status
    ToruneNamikaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    907
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tobirama solos
     

    Re: guys just all sannins are equal, the FROGS>SLUGS>SNAKES I'll explain

    People called them equal yet didn't know Jiraiya had Sage Mode or Oro had Edo Tensei, or his true form. Not to mention Oro currently has Mokuton. Imo it goes Oro>Jiraiya, Oro>Tsunade and Jiraiya>=Tsunade.
     
         

  6. #6
    Half Demon illidanson's Avatar
    Status
    illidanson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Right behind you...
    Posts
    1,851
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rikodou solos :D
     

    Re: guys just all sannins are equal, the FROGS>SLUGS>SNAKES I'll explain

    I understand what you're saying, but nevertheless i will disagree. Frogs, snakes and slugs might be equal, but that doesn't necessarily mean that the sannins are equal as they have many jutsus that are not related to any of those 3 animals.

    But if you don't count edo tensei i will admit that the sannins are pretty close in strength (With Tsunade still being a bit weaker than the others). However if you do count edo tensei, Orochimaru is simply on a whole other level than the others.
     
         

  7. #7
    Deeper zesto's Avatar
    Status
    zesto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale Lakes
    Posts
    2,339
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: guys just all sannins are equal, the FROGS>SLUGS>SNAKES I'll explain

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyman View Post
    Well nothing to overthink, Orochimaru is just the strongest.

    Toyed around with 4 Tails (without arms and in a weak body) while Jiraiya nearly got killed (huge scar on his chest that he showed once).

    Also Orochimaru fought (again without arms) against Jiraiya and Tsunade, 1vs2 and he still stood his ground.
    kabuto was there so it was a 2vs2
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member darkprince's Avatar
    Status
    darkprince is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    in darkness
    Posts
    5,500
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...Do not wish to be anything
    but what you are and try to be
    that perfectly...
     

    Re: guys just all sannins are equal, the FROGS>SLUGS>SNAKES I'll explain

    nice theory.but i think orochimaru is way more better than the others.
     
         

  9. #9
    GwemBaba
    Guest

    Re: guys just all sannins are equal, the FROGS>SLUGS>SNAKES I'll explain

    Here it is, the new manga..

    Only cuz Gwemba loves ya.
     
         

  • #10
    Senior Member Kurama2012's Avatar
    Status
    Kurama2012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,480
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: guys just all sannins are equal, the FROGS>SLUGS>SNAKES I'll explain

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyman View Post
    Well nothing to overthink, Orochimaru is just the strongest.

    Toyed around with 4 Tails (without arms and in a weak body) while Jiraiya nearly got killed (huge scar on his chest that he showed once).

    Also Orochimaru fought (again without arms) against Jiraiya and Tsunade, 1vs2 and he still stood his ground.
    if orochimaru had no hands against 4 tailed naruto how did he punch naruto and how did he summon 4 rashomon (does demon gates)
    and i dont believe he toyed around as such he couldn't continue as his bodys was starting to reject him so he ha to retreat

    they are all equal with there own op techs
     
         

  • #11
    Deeper zesto's Avatar
    Status
    zesto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale Lakes
    Posts
    2,339
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: guys just all sannins are equal, the FROGS>SLUGS>SNAKES I'll explain

    Quote Originally Posted by JUICEMON GENESIS View Post
    Bro I DO bleieve the sannin are roughly equal to one another and all (barring Orochimaru due to all of his forbidden jutsu), but WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??? What's with the whole snake eating slug and frog crap? An animal's natural place on the food chain has nothing to do with their effectiveness in battle nor on the character that summons them. And by that logic, frogs eat chimeras and cerberuses because Gamabunta, Gamaken, and Gamahiro beat the crap outta Pain's summons. And Pain was WAAAAY stronger than Naruto.

    And secondly, frogs RARELY eat slugs as the slimy nature and body composition put a bad taste in the amphibian's pallete. and slugs do NOT eat snakes. I don't know where on the Ten Tails' green earth you got THAT idea from, but it is embarrasingly invalid. I don't want to go into a zoology rant, so I'll just leave it at that.

    In conclusion, your reasoning makes little to no sense at all, but your point is somewhat true. I believe the Slug Princess and J-Man are roughly equal to each other, but Orochimaru is a different story.
    i dont want to go into a zoology rant either, but its true, slugs do eat garden snakes....... everyone will have there own opinion and i agree with edo tensei stuff, thats why i'm even wondering if kishi knows what he's saying, but hey we cant do anything about it, he said there equal so be it :shrug:
     
         

  • #12
    Pirate KillerReaperBee's Avatar
    Status
    KillerReaperBee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    118
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: guys just all sannins are equal, the FROGS>SLUGS>SNAKES I'll explain

    Quote Originally Posted by zesto View Post
    kabuto was there so it was a 2vs2
    Kabuto was fighting Naruto during most of this battle
     
         

  • #13
    Lazy Genius iFlowMotion's Avatar
    Status
    iFlowMotion is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    SasukeBase
    Posts
    3,596
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing gives one person so
    much advantage over another as
    to remain always cool and
    unruffled under all
    circumstances.
     

    Re: guys just all sannins are equal, the FROGS>SLUGS>SNAKES I'll explain

    It's hard to say if they are equal IMO it goes
    Tsunade>oro=jiraiya
    He jman has sage mode and oro has forbidden techniques but tsunades has godly strength, heals herself and enormous chakra reserves, shes not as slow as people make her out to be. She damn near killed both jiraiya and oro but thats just my opinion
     
         

  • #14
    Senior Member Kurama2012's Avatar
    Status
    Kurama2012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,480
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: guys just all sannins are equal, the FROGS>SLUGS>SNAKES I'll explain

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerReaperBee View Post
    Kabuto was fighting Naruto during most of this battle
    but without kabuto orochimaru could never have summoned manda and most likely have died or took serious damage
     
         

  • #15
    Gaara's Avatar
    Status
    Gaara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In a galaxy far far away....
    Posts
    7,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is no emotion; there is
    peace. There is no ignorance;
    there is knowledge. There is
    no passion; there is serenity.
    There is no death; there is
    the Force.
     

    Re: guys just all sannins are equal, the FROGS>SLUGS>SNAKES I'll explain

    Uhh nah I don't think so.
     
         

  • #16
    Rainbow Dash's Avatar
    Status
    Rainbow Dash is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,490
    Post Thanks / Like
     



    Re: guys just all sannins are equal, the FROGS>SLUGS>SNAKES I'll explain

    Zesto im waiting on your Tsumade > Kabuto(without edos)
     
         

  • #17
    Senior Member
    Status
    bigfatloser is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,761
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: guys just all sannins are equal, the FROGS>SLUGS>SNAKES I'll explain

    oro fought 2 sannins without arms and didn't lose.

    oro also has edo tensei so you are wrong
     
         

  • #18
    Senior Member Kurama2012's Avatar
    Status
    Kurama2012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,480
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: guys just all sannins are equal, the FROGS>SLUGS>SNAKES I'll explain

    Quote Originally Posted by bigfatloser View Post
    oro fought 2 sannins without arms and didn't lose.

    oro also has edo tensei so you are wrong
    did oro win that fight no also he had help in summoning manda also jiraiya was drugged previously by tsunade and the only reason orochimaru could last was because he had a younger body and you could say he lost as he retreated all three never said "lets call it a day" orochimaru fled the scene as he knew he couldnt win
     
         

  • #19
    Member the last shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    the last shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    857
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: guys just all sannins are equal, the FROGS>SLUGS>SNAKES I'll explain

    Quote Originally Posted by JUICEMON GENESIS View Post
    Bro I DO bleieve the sannin are roughly equal to one another and all (barring Orochimaru due to all of his forbidden jutsu), but WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??? What's with the whole snake eating slug and frog crap? An animal's natural place on the food chain has nothing to do with their effectiveness in battle nor on the character that summons them. And by that logic, frogs eat chimeras and cerberuses because Gamabunta, Gamaken, and Gamahiro beat the crap outta Pain's summons. And Pain was WAAAAY stronger than Naruto.

    And secondly, frogs RARELY eat slugs as the slimy nature and body composition put a bad taste in the amphibian's pallete. and slugs do NOT eat snakes. I don't know where on the Ten Tails' green earth you got THAT idea from, but it is embarrasingly invalid. I don't want to go into a zoology rant, so I'll just leave it at that.

    In conclusion, your reasoning makes little to no sense at all, but your point is somewhat true. I believe the Slug Princess and J-Man are roughly equal to each other, but Orochimaru is a different story.
    This is an awesome response to this thread, you beat me to it, could not have said it better
     
         

  • #20
    Member the last shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    the last shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    857
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: guys just all sannins are equal, the FROGS>SLUGS>SNAKES I'll explain

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyman View Post
    Well nothing to overthink, Orochimaru is just the strongest.

    Toyed around with 4 Tails (without arms and in a weak body) while Jiraiya nearly got killed (huge scar on his chest that he showed once).

    Also Orochimaru fought (again without arms) against Jiraiya and Tsunade, 1vs2 and he still stood his ground.
    More like 1.5 vs 3 (your fogetting naruto and kabuto was involved)
     
         

  • #21
    KNFL -Omegā-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Omegā- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Anywhere the road takes me
    Posts
    5,511
    Post Thanks / Like
    Korra and Omega "On the
    Run" 2014-2015
     

    Re: guys just all sannins are equal, the FROGS>SLUGS>SNAKES I'll explain

    Quote Originally Posted by zesto View Post
    i dont want to go into a zoology rant either, but its true, slugs do eat garden snakes....... everyone will have there own opinion and i agree with edo tensei stuff, thats why i'm even wondering if kishi knows what he's saying, but hey we cant do anything about it, he said there equal so be it :shrug:
    Man kishi gets confused by his own kishi plot genjutsu
     
         

  • #22
    Member the last shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    the last shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    857
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: guys just all sannins are equal, the FROGS>SLUGS>SNAKES I'll explain

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerReaperBee View Post
    Kabuto was fighting Naruto during most of this battle
    naruto and shinzu or however you spell it.
     
         

  • #23
    member Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5,759
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: guys just all sannins are equal, the FROGS>SLUGS>SNAKES I'll explain

    Jman > Tsunade
     
         

  • #24
    Banned
    Status
    Fire Lord Azula is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    735
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fire Lord
     

    Re: guys just all sannins are equal, the FROGS>SLUGS>SNAKES I'll explain

    Good thread
    Ot oroichimaru edos are weak
     
         

  • #25
    Senior Member believe7's Avatar
    Status
    believe7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    1,183
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just Being honest
     

    Re: guys just all sannins are equal, the FROGS>SLUGS>SNAKES I'll explain

    The sannin is my ultimate team but I believe there is inequalities when it comes to power and strength. They are equal when it comes to the amount of experience in war, all three being kage level and all of them are legendary in there own way.
     
         

  • Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •