Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 29
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Status
    Da Best Ever is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,590
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shout out to all the new
    members, may some older more
    experienced nb member guide
    you through your journey on
    nb.
     

    I wonder if anyone caught that

    Edo's are repaired soon after they are damaged yet I noticed how edo itachi's mangekyou sharingan lost its light after using izanami on dsm Kabuto. Well I knw that is suppose to happen after using the uchiha clans forbidden ocular jutsu's but itachi was an edo which means that eye should have been repaired after losing its light. And we can't say well there wasn't enough time for it to be repaired when itachi clearly talked about how izanami and izanagi works to sasuke and even apologized and all that stuff yet no repaired mangekyou sharingan...m
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member Moe22's Avatar
    Status
    Moe22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Narutobase
    Posts
    2,474
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I wonder if anyone caught that

    If what you say is correct, imagine how OP edo-danzo would be o_O
     
         

  3. #3
    Solo's Avatar
    Status
    Solo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I wonder if anyone caught that

    Edo Tensei is very inconsistent.
     
         

  4. #4
    Nerd November's Avatar
    Status
    November is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    My Room
    Posts
    6,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tired just Tired !!!
     

    Re: I wonder if anyone caught that

    the eye was not damaged. it was sealed.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Status
    Da Best Ever is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,590
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shout out to all the new
    members, may some older more
    experienced nb member guide
    you through your journey on
    nb.
     

    Re: I wonder if anyone caught that

    Quote Originally Posted by Moe22 View Post
    If what you say is correct, imagine how OP edo-danzo would be o_O
    he would be extraordinary since all those eyes should be repaired but I guess edo tensei doesn't repair eyes....
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Status
    Da Best Ever is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,590
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shout out to all the new
    members, may some older more
    experienced nb member guide
    you through your journey on
    nb.
     

    Re: I wonder if anyone caught that

    Quote Originally Posted by November Nolove View Post
    the eye was not damaged. it was sealed.
    True but still the eye should be repaired it is a part of the edo body like the rest of the body and should be able to be repaired like the rest of the body
     
         

  7. #7
    Amaterasu Uchiha812's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha812 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Among the Gods
    Posts
    1,759
    Post Thanks / Like
    "we don't know what kind
    of people we truly are until
    the moment before our deaths.
    As death comes to embrace you,
    you will realise what you are.
    That's what death is, don't
    you think?"-Itachi Uchiha
     

    Re: I wonder if anyone caught that

    I thought that too but i guess since it was sealed away not even edo tensei cant repair it
     
         

  8. #8
    Nerd November's Avatar
    Status
    November is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    My Room
    Posts
    6,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tired just Tired !!!
     

    Re: I wonder if anyone caught that

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Best Ever View Post
    True but still the eye should be repaired it is a part of the edo body like the rest of the body and should be able to be repaired like the rest of the body
    but that seal is not Physical attack.
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Status
    Da Best Ever is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,590
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shout out to all the new
    members, may some older more
    experienced nb member guide
    you through your journey on
    nb.
     

    Re: I wonder if anyone caught that

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha812 View Post
    I thought that too but i guess since it was sealed away not even edo tensei cant repair it
    Well I guess but that defeats the purpose of edo tensei, I guess it does have flaws and isn't the perfect jutsu like Kabuto thought
     
         

  10. #10
    Member kakashikage's Avatar
    Status
    kakashikage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    63
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I wonder if anyone caught that

    Its same concept when they sealed the edo tensei army with the different sealing jutsu. Edo tensei can repair damage but can't undo seals.
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Status
    Da Best Ever is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,590
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shout out to all the new
    members, may some older more
    experienced nb member guide
    you through your journey on
    nb.
     

    Re: I wonder if anyone caught that

    Quote Originally Posted by November Nolove View Post
    but that seal is not Physical attack.
    I knw what u are trying to explain but u shouldn't have said it wasn't a physical attack because an edo can be put under genjutsu and that's not an physicall attack but like I said I knw what u mean but in that case it defeats the purpose of edo tensei
     
         

  12. #12
    Chīkara's Avatar
    Status
    Chīkara is online now
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8,599
    Post Thanks / Like
    火影
     

    Re: I wonder if anyone caught that

    Every Jutsu Has it weakness. In this case it was : Itachi's Inzanami. A jutsu even Kabuto didn't know
     
         

  13. #13
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,345
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: I wonder if anyone caught that

    Quote Originally Posted by November Nolove View Post
    the eye was not damaged. it was sealed.
    This

    Itachi sealed his eye, that means no more dojutstu coming from it. its not as if his eye physically went blind.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Best Ever View Post
    I knw what u are trying to explain but u shouldn't have said it wasn't a physical attack because an edo can be put under genjutsu and that's not an physicall attack but like I said I knw what u mean but in that case it defeats the purpose of edo tensei
    Man his eye was sealed, it wasnt attacked or hit, it was rendered useless forever
     
         
    Last edited by Draphsin; 05-01-2013 at 05:38 PM.

  14. #14
    Nerd November's Avatar
    Status
    November is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    My Room
    Posts
    6,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tired just Tired !!!
     

    Re: I wonder if anyone caught that

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Best Ever View Post
    I knw what u are trying to explain but u shouldn't have said it wasn't a physical attack because an edo can be put under genjutsu and that's not an physicall attack but like I said I knw what u mean but in that case it defeats the purpose of edo tensei
    i didn't say genjutsu is Physical attack.
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member Hell Autarch's Avatar
    Status
    Hell Autarch is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Las Noches, Hueco Mundo
    Posts
    3,826
    Post Thanks / Like
    no
     

    Re: I wonder if anyone caught that

    Quote Originally Posted by Moe22 View Post
    If what you say is correct, imagine how OP edo-danzo would be o_O
    There would be nothing different in Edo Danzo and normal Danzo because Edo Tensei; Danzo would easily regenerate and thus would not need to use Izanagi
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Status
    Da Best Ever is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,590
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shout out to all the new
    members, may some older more
    experienced nb member guide
    you through your journey on
    nb.
     

    Re: I wonder if anyone caught that

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashikage View Post
    Its same concept when they sealed the edo tensei army with the different sealing jutsu. Edo tensei can repair damage but can't undo seals.
    It's not entirely the same because we dnt knw what seal is us on the uchiha sharingan use of forbidden jutsu and there are ways to undo those seals on the edo's and we have not ever heard of a way to undo seals on an uchiha eyes...and like I said I understand what u guys are saying but that defeats the purpose of edo tensei and that means it isn't the perfect jutsu and does have flaws so Kabuto is wrong
     
         

  17. #17
    Uchiha Clan Shinobi Shunsin no Shisui's Avatar
    Status
    Shunsin no Shisui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    木ノ葉隠れの里
    Posts
    2,863
    Post Thanks / Like
    Forever Blessed...
     

    Re: I wonder if anyone caught that

    Dude, that's the whole point of it being a fuinjutsu(a forbidden jutsu). It can't be repaired. I mean even EMS Madara can use Izanagi and probably even Izanami but won't because he'll lose his eye along with the Susano if you know what I mean.
     
         

  18. #18
    Nerd November's Avatar
    Status
    November is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    My Room
    Posts
    6,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tired just Tired !!!
     

    Re: I wonder if anyone caught that

    i just edited my previous post.
    i mean that i have never said genjutsu is Physical attack.
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Status
    Da Best Ever is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,590
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shout out to all the new
    members, may some older more
    experienced nb member guide
    you through your journey on
    nb.
     

    Re: I wonder if anyone caught that

    Quote Originally Posted by November Nolove View Post
    i didn't say genjutsu is Physical attack.
    Look man I knw u didn't say that I was just making a point....and u shouldn't even have posted this because I said I understand what u were saying god damn wtf
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Status
    Da Best Ever is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,590
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shout out to all the new
    members, may some older more
    experienced nb member guide
    you through your journey on
    nb.
     

    Re: I wonder if anyone caught that

    Quote Originally Posted by Shunsin no Shisui View Post
    Dude, that's the whole point of it being a fuinjutsu(a forbidden jutsu). It can't be repaired. I mean even EMS Madara can use Izanagi and probably even Izanami but won't because he'll lose his eye along with the Susano if you know what I mean.
    Ugh wtf like I said it defeats the purpose of edo tensei, and u should have made a better reference other than a real person I'm talking about how edo works and everybody knows a living uchiha would lose his eyes due to using that jutsu damn
     
         

  21. #21
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,345
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: I wonder if anyone caught that

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Best Ever View Post
    It's not entirely the same because we dnt knw what seal is us on the uchiha sharingan use of forbidden jutsu and there are ways to undo those seals on the edo's and we have not ever heard of a way to undo seals on an uchiha eyes...and like I said I understand what u guys are saying but that defeats the purpose of edo tensei and that means it isn't the perfect jutsu and does have flaws so Kabuto is wrong
    Edo tensei has so many flaws.

    He needs anko

    Edos can resist & contradict orders

    Edos can break free and move on if not fully controlled

    Edos can resist full control

    Fully controlled edos need concentration

    & edos can escape the jutsu entirely

    Edo tensei has so many flaws that its not even funny
     
         
    Last edited by Draphsin; 05-01-2013 at 05:47 PM.

  22. #22
    Senior Member
    Status
    Da Best Ever is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,590
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shout out to all the new
    members, may some older more
    experienced nb member guide
    you through your journey on
    nb.
     

    Re: I wonder if anyone caught that

    Quote Originally Posted by Hell Autarch View Post
    There would be nothing different in Edo Danzo and normal Danzo because Edo Tensei; Danzo would easily regenerate and thus would not need to use Izanagi
    That's not true at all edo Danzo would be a lot better because edo's due take damage and the more damage is done the longer it takes to repair and in that time they would be sealed in fact that's how the shinobi alliance was sealing the edo's...and an edo Danzo could avoid having to be repaired since he could just keep using izanagi over and over but that isn't what the thread is about so this is the last I'm going thing I'm going to say on this matter
     
         

  23. #23
    Nerd November's Avatar
    Status
    November is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    My Room
    Posts
    6,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tired just Tired !!!
     

    Re: I wonder if anyone caught that

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Best Ever View Post
    Look man I knw u didn't say that I was just making a point....and u shouldn't even have posted this because I said I understand what u were saying god damn wtf
    seem that what i have posted pissed you off.
    sorry!
    but the last i want to say is that it's kishimoto's logic that make edo can't heal the thing that is sealed.
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member
    Status
    Da Best Ever is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,590
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shout out to all the new
    members, may some older more
    experienced nb member guide
    you through your journey on
    nb.
     

    Re: I wonder if anyone caught that

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    Edo tensei has so many flaws.

    He needs anko

    Edos can resist & contradict orders

    Edos can break free and move on if not fully controlled

    Edos can resist full control

    Fully controlled edos need concentration

    & edos can escape the jutsu entirely

    Edo tensei has so many flaws that its not even funny
    Listen man I didn't write what Kabuto said I just was making a statement by saying Kabuto said it as perfect and had no flaws not me, so u dnt need to tell me anything about it but good job at pointing those things out tho
     
         

  25. #25
    Senior Member
    Status
    Da Best Ever is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,590
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shout out to all the new
    members, may some older more
    experienced nb member guide
    you through your journey on
    nb.
     

    Re: I wonder if anyone caught that

    Quote Originally Posted by November Nolove View Post
    seem that what i have posted pissed you off.
    sorry!
    but the last i want to say is that it's kishimoto's logic that make edo can't heal the thing that is sealed.
    Naw it's cool man I'm not pissed I just hate having to explain what I thought was irrelevant
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •