Status
    Feb 2013
    No more Hatred

Strange Link of Events

Looking at a previous thread someone made not too long ago, it was discussing about if Tobi was a Hero etc.

Within the thread, it made me realize different events that would / would not happen if Example didn't get Sharingan, or Example didn't get the Nine Tails. I'll show you. As best as I can.

• If the Nine Tails wasn't sealed within Naruto, Naruto wouldn't have chakra problems, Minato and Kushina would also still be alive.
    • Naruto would be stronger in terms of training and Minato's teachings.
    • Naruto would then become a good student in his class.
    • This also means Naruto couldn't relate to Sasuke, because his feelings like loneliness, and no-family no longer occurred, meaning there'd be no real bond, but a chance of rivalry.
    • This also means that, Sasuke and Naruto wouldn't be in the same team, as stated somewhere,
    • Iruka said "We matched the Best Person in the class, with the worst". Which was Naruto / Sasuke.

• So Naruto wouldn't of learnt the Shadow Clone Jutsu because he would never of stole the scroll.

As you can see, a lot of events can happen if 1 thing is changed within the story, its very interesting to know that all of this could of changed, if the Nine Tails wasn't sealed within Naruto and his Mother / Father lived.
    What do you think?

I'm That Guy...... Hollow9tailsEye's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Rolling the dice of life

Re: Strange Link of Events

Uhhhh no u think??? jk. Yes that kinda obvious tho

Status
    Jul 2011
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Quote Originally Posted by Curse View Post
    Looking at a previous thread someone made not too long ago, it was discussing about if Tobi was a Hero etc.

Within the thread, it made me realize different events that would / would not happen if Example didn't get Sharingan, or Example didn't get the Nine Tails. I'll show you. As best as I can.

• If the Nine Tails wasn't sealed within Naruto, Naruto wouldn't have chakra problems, Minato and Kushina would also still be alive.
    • Naruto would be stronger in terms of training and Minato's teachings.
    • Naruto would then become a good student in his class.
    • This also means Naruto couldn't relate to Sasuke, because his feelings like loneliness, and no-family no longer occurred, meaning there'd be no real bond, but a chance of rivalry.
    • This also means that, Sasuke and Naruto wouldn't be in the same team, as stated somewhere,
    • Iruka said "We matched the Best Person in the class, with the worst". Which was Naruto / Sasuke.

• So Naruto wouldn't of learnt the Shadow Clone Jutsu because he would never of stole the scroll.

As you can see, a lot of events can happen if 1 thing is changed within the story, its very interesting to know that all of this could of changed, if the Nine Tails wasn't sealed within Naruto and his Mother / Father lived.
    What do you think?
    We don't know that. Naruto was never a very docile person. He could've been a spoiled brat if he had parents for all we know

Owner of Kamui jimmies AlphaScythian's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2013
    Against All Authority

Omg u r are genius. U just figured how distortion of a time and space works resulting in a different outcome.