#BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX

Re: Vayne vs ??

Me MGK bio and you make the first move . Link coming in my next reply

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If its official you can't use unapproved bios? For get it ****ing Solf took it >_>

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Chelsea u-u

Upon laying eyes on his opponent of the day, Vayne quickly placed a genjutsu on the man, inside the genjutsu the man sees Vayne disappearing and sevearal bean vines grow from the ground, the bean vines bind MGK and restrict his movements while simultaneously raising him in the air. In reality MGK had been immobilized, and exploiting this Vayne had charged towards him. Upon reaching short range distance from his Vayne jumped into the sky positioned his left foot infront of him, and tilted it a bit so that his heel would hit MGK's nose, but he didn't stop at that, as he was traveling in the air, he had infused wind chakra to his left leg. Before the kick connects MGK would see a bean pod rising with Vayne inside of it, and when the kick connects MGK would be freed from the genjutsu, and will be sent flying away.

"Hello I'm Vayne."

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Similar to Illusion Technique: Tree Binding Death, where the user first disappears, while the target sees several bean vines growing from the ground. These vines bind the target body, lifting them into the air. Then a bean pod rises from the ground to reveal the user, ready to strike. In reality, the opponent is immobilized by the illusion, allowing the user to strike.

Type:Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Damage Points:10
    Description:A taijutsu attack were the user does a jumping kick into the opponents face.

Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user covers their leg with wind chakra and strikes a powerful kick to the opponent. This kick was powerful enough to slice through a mechanical puppet.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Post Thanks / Like

MGK

I will start off simple first.
    _____
    As you put me into the genjutsu, I sense the energy(Kiyoshi sense energy which is everywhere and everyone has inside of me disrupted and I can still sense the real world also. I try moving myself and can't so I just stay focus on the surrounding energy and sense the disruption in the air and and makes bubble of energy(B) around me that is invisible to you since I use the energy around me and not my own energy. So your kick enhanced with wind gets blocked but continues towards me and hits me sending me away and knocks me out the genjutsu. So basically I just sense the energy around me and you not standing where you was so I take this into account and the movement in the air I know this has to be use since no where else the energy is disrupted. I slide along the ground and stops and stands up. I stand there looking at you.

I'm an Machine Gun Kelly, you can call me Kells and that combo isn't going to work on someone like me. Come at me.

I stand there and gets in my battle stance ready for anything.

(Kiyoshipou: Fuhenteki Kanshou)- Kiyoshi Art: Universal Song
    Range: Long-Short
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: Depends
    Description: The universal technique known to all Kiyoshi Clan members that have received training. This technique can activate immediately when the battle begins or whenever the user wishes. The user accesses their chakra, making energy and pure chakra, so that they can manipulate it for many uses, even outside of battle (making a cloud of energy to ride on; making a key out of energy to pick a lock). The amount of energy and the power of the energy depends on the user’s rank in the Kiyoshi Clan (Novices will have extremely weak energy while Sages will have extremely powerful energy). The color of the energy can change with the user’s mood, but only when they have learned to become in tune with the energy. Color is insignificant for this technique; it just gives everyone’s own technique its uniqueness.
    ~Must be at least a Kiyoshi Novice to use.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Chelsea u-u

"The Wind how did he stop it!!? He seems dangerous, I must bait him and find out about his skills."

Let's see what you can do.

After saying that Vayne charges toward Kells, as he is charging towards him he manipulates his chakra and traps Kells feet in ice, he then performs a specific hand seal and causes the ice to grow on Kelly. As he is now in hands range from Kelly Vayne slips a explosive tag on Kells chest and jumps back, the ice would cover Kelly completely, and after it does Vayne causes the explosive tag to explode damaging Kells, and breaking the ice.

Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user firsts traps the target's feet to the ground by freezing ice onto them. They then uses a specific hand seal which causes the chunks of ice at the target's feet to grow into one large chunk, freezing the target completely. Quickly jumping back they throw several senbon at the frozen target. It partially cracks the chunk of ice, and then shatters outward, damaging the target once more.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

I stand there and starts running at you but lucky me, I can't move, I look down and the ice starts forming up on me and I release lightning around me and makes an armor of lightning burst me out the ice and I duck down as you place your hand forward and kicks you up into the air(this kind of acts like a paraylsisation as you have seen in the fight with Sasuke and the Leaf dude). I follow after you and does a kick to the left side of you and and comes around attempting to do another kick to your other side but really is attacking your face with my wrist knocking you into the ground but I does a front flip by tucking in my legs and bringing my leg down onto your chest knocking you into the ground. I flip and land four meters from you. I stand there ready for you to get up. I start huffing and puffing from my attempt of using the Leaf Shadow and following it up with Lion Barrage.

(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.

(Kage Buyō) - Shadow of the Dancing Leaf
    Type: Attack
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points: 5
    Description: A technique where one follows the opponent, closely matching his or her body's movement, just like a leaf that dances in the air is followed by its shadow. The technique is usually preceded by a swift upper kick that will launch the target into the air. It is mainly used to position an opponent into a vulnerable aerial position. This move by itself is harmless, but it is usable as a stepping stone for a great many powerful techniques like Front Lotus and the Lion Combo. That said, it also has a rather high degree of difficulty.

(Shishi Rendan) - Lions Barrage
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points:15
    Description: A variant technique of the Front Lotus, It is an ultra-fast combo attack that requires an advanced physical condition and a certain knack for it. The opponent is first kicked into the air and shadowed with the Shadow of the Dancing Leaf. Upon inflicting a blow, one takes advantage of said opponent's counterattack to spin around and rise again for further assaults. Since the fall is increased in velocity with each blow, the damage when one is eventually struck to the ground is inconceivable. All variations end with the opponent being thrown to the ground and kicked in the chest.

Last edited by YG 400; 05-01-2013 at 09:33 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Chelsea u-u

As you are attempting to kick my other side, I instinctively extend my hand to counter, but before doing that I am stunned through a hit to the face, as I am stunned I get kicked in the chest, the kick sends me towards the ground, but before hitting the ground I create a water bed, the bed of water reduces the damage that I will get from hitting the ground. As you stand four meters away from me, I stand up then follow it up by causing a pillar of water to rise and thrust you towards my direction but the thrust doesn't send you too high, as you are flying in the air, I run towards you and slide on the ground, when we are near each other I extend my right foot in a bent manner and thrust it towards your chest, as I do so I simultaneously channel chakra to my hands and push with them of the ground, the push from my hands will allow me to rise (with your body 'rested' on my legs) from the ground, I will only rise a meter or so due to your weight, but with the push I would have switched the positioning of you being on top of me, to me being on top of you. Then gravity would take it's natural toll and pull us both down with you under my right foot, as you slam to ground I push away from you with my right foot and stand a few meters back.

Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Damage Points:20
    Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.*
    Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water.

Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Lmao it seems like I have someone with a head on their shoulder when using Water Technique. I also use that technique out of the box.
    ___
    As you are on top of me with your feet on me and gravity is taking its toll, I replace myself just as we hit the ground with a body the same shape and size of me which is grey and yellow energy(this is the same as when Yamato uses a wood dummy looking like him in clothes when using the replacement jutsu). So you hit the energy replacement and you push against it hitting the ground and even break a bone through your skin which should be your shins. I reappear in mid range from you looking at you smiling.

(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Chakra Cost:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

__
    I had other counters but they were to out of my style.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Chelsea u-u

Ha thanks ^^

As the energy replacement takes your place, I know that I am in a bad position, so I focus raw chakra to my legs, but this action will only minimizes the pain I receive. Befor hitting the ground I adjust my foot so that it hits in a less critical angle, but still I do take damage from the action. As I land I quickly rip of a piece of my cloth and 'tie' it around my ankle area and foot, this is done to minimize the pain and the time it takes to recover. This is all done with me keeping an eye on you.

After doing so I send my chakra into the clouds and instead of rain it begins to snow on the field, with the first touch of snow on my skin I smile and feel relieved.

Bring it!!

Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage: 30
    Description: The user can use this jutsu to make it begin to snow down on the terrain, or, much like the “Earth Style Technique” the user can make small pillars or shields of pre-existing ice or make it materialize (if from Haku's Clan). If this is used to make snow, then after 3 to 4 turns most of the terrain will be covered

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

As the clouds darken, I know something dangerous about to happen but doesn't know what. I notice it starts snowing.

I see so he is trying to trap me.

The gourd on my back top explodes off towards you in a fast paste and silicone sand starts coming out floating around me. I start making three hand seals and releases four basketball size silicon sand balls towards you. As I release the silicon sand, the sand from my gourd is digging through the earth(you wouldn't notice this because it is happening behind me) making even more silicon sand under the ground all over the terrain. I stand there as I feed more silicon sand into the ground while there is still silicon sand floating around me. After releasing the balls of sand, I say

I'm the Sand Jinchuuriki without a Tail.

Silicone Release: Sand Sphere Spit (Shirikon: Suna Tama Kushi
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user makes three hand seals and spits out four large(around the size of a basketball) balls of silicone sand. The balls are compressed and feel as if the target was getting hit by four rocks the same size as the sphere of silicone sand.

Last edited by YG 400; 05-03-2013 at 01:12 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Chelsea u-u

As the balls of silicon are sent towards me I retract my right arm only to punch again, at first it appears that nothing has happened, but then suddenly a huge black dragon begins to emerge from my fists. As soon as it emerges the dense dragon of ice 'eats' your silicon balls and continues towards you at a fast rate, and just before it hits you it lowers it's body then rises hitting your crutch in the process and sending you flying into the air, it soon follows you and exploiting it's speed it appears above you then slams you down to the ground with tremendous force.

Sand Jinchuriki without a tail ai? Well I am hunting Jinchurikis, you will be of use.

Range: Short-Long
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user will make a giant ether-like dragon of black snow. The dragon is capable of turning while in mid-air, and is therefore unable to be dodged. If it hits the opponent successfully, they will be launched high into the air afterwards

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

I notice the black dragon pushing through and destroying my silicon sand balls and right in front of me rises a wave that turns into a dragon that is eight foot tall and four foot wide dragon the same length as your dragon. Your dragon being weaker then mines hits each other with enough force to make a shock wave. They push against each other but my dragon over powers yours and continues towards you with B rank strength. If you move your dragon, my dragon follows after it. As my dragon had formed, I summon leeches underground that are undetected by you. They use their chakra and heat sensing abilities to find you and no matter where you go, they follow after you. They pop up and start attaching to you and sucking your chakra while the dragon hits you.

Silicone Release: Tidal Wave (Shirikon: Tidal Nami)
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user gathers a great amount of silicon sand from the ground, or from an existing source of silicone sand, and sends it towards the target as a eight foot tall and four foot wide wave of silicone sand. The user can manipulate the form of the wave and slightly change it's trajectory, by using the chakra infused in the silicone sand.
    -Only used four times per battle
    -Used every other turn

(Hiru: Hiru Chika)-Leech Style: Leech Underground
    Description: The user summons 50-75 normal adult rl size leeches underground. The leeches are underground undetected except doujutsus and sensors. The leeches uses their heat and chakra sensing to find the opponent. The leeches pop up and attaches themselves to the opponent's legs. They suck on the opponent's chakra.
    -Must have signed the Ninja Leech contract
    -Only used by Dei Dei and Mugiwara
    -Leeches suck -15 from the opponent's chakra per turn
    -Only used four times per battle

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Chelsea u-u

Upon the release of your dragon, I gather Hyouton chakra and create 12 mirrors of ice on the field, 4 mirrors are created in front of your dragon, 3 are created behind you then 2 on the left side of this towards your direction, 2 on the right side towards your direction, and 1 a few inches in front of me. I then "dash" towards the mirror in front of me, upon entering the mirror I move to the mirrors in front of me(the ones that stopped the dragon), then to the mirrors directly behind you, upon reaching those mirrors(a few seconds)I emerge from the one behind you and slash your neck with an icicle of ice, upon doing that I quickly detonate the mirrors while escaping from behind, the explosion would have a great toll on you, since you are 'attacked' from your left, right, and behind sides.

Chakra Cost: 40 (+10 extra per turn, excluding the first turn)
    Damage: 80
    Description: The user will make a dome of 21 ice mirrors surround the opponent. Twelve are at ground level, eight are above the first twelve and placed at an angle so that they face slightly downward, and the last one is place directly at the top and center of the dome, facing directly down to the ground. The user can move at extremely high speeds that only the Sharingan can keep up with and manage to dodge while in this dome. The user can freely leap in and out of the mirrors as they wish and move to the other mirrors if one is destroyed, but the jutsu requires so much chakra to maintain that the users movements become progressively slower the longer they hold it (after three turns have passed a normal ninja can keep up with it for the most part) and they cannot perform jutsu while using this. When the jutsu is first starting, though, the user can move so quickly that it looks as though they are in, and attacking from, all 21 mirrors simultaneously. This jutsu was very resistant to fire jutsu, and can only be melted by fire of its own rank or greater, and cannot be destroyed by wind or water alone (both would basically empower it) unless it is of forbidden rank. A single ice mirror (or any number less than the complete set of mirrors) can also be created that the user can use as a shield and go in and out of it through both sides.

Range: Inside of the Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description: The user will detonate all of the mirrors after using “Ice Release: Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors” causing an enormous explosion, damaging all inside. Meanwhile, using the great speed granted to them by the jutsu, the user will leave the mirrors at the last second before they explode.
    Note: Only usable while “Ice Release: Demonic Crystal Ice Mirrors” is active.

———
    | O |
    | |

You are the "O" The mirrors from behind are "—" and the "|" are directly beneath each other, I just can't make it right xD #SuckAtVisualAid xD

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Upon the making of the mirrors, I make a shadow clone instead of doing the leech jutsu. I turn invisible and makes wings and take flight out the mirrors without know what the user is about to do with the mirrors I took precautions. My shadow is still in it and looking around and wondering what is going on. My move happens pretty quick since it requires only two hand seals and it happens when the mirrors are formed. I stay flight in the air as my clone gets slashed by you and then you leave and the mirrors explode I notice you and smile. I rise up to mid range from the ground and and flies towards you while throwing six shurkiens at you and I stay short range behind you(four meters)

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

(Meisaigakure no Jutsu) - Hiding with Camouflage Technique
    Chakra Cost: 30 (-10 per turn active)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This is a ninja escape technique that allows the user after performing the Tiger hand seal to control how light is reflected around their body with chakra inflections. The technique also erases the user's scent and shadow, and is usable on any terrain, making it ideal not only for covert maneuvers but also offensive strikes. Perceiving the user's position is possible only for ninja who are astute enough to observe minute variations within their surrounding environment, such as distortions of air currents in the immediate vicinity or distinguishing sounds, i.e. footsteps etc. However, the usefulness of this ability can be entirely negated by those with special vision or sensory skills. The Second Tsuchikage, Mu's mastery of this technique helped earn him the moniker "Non-Person" seemingly having neither form nor chakra while the technique was active. Thus, he could not be sensed through traditional means.
    Note: Technique lasts a total of 3 turns

(Fuuton: uyoku enzeru) - Wind Release: Take Flight
    Damage: 60
    Description: the user gathers a lot of wind chakra into his back creating 2 large wings and 2 small wings made out of wind , the 2 large wind wings can be used to fly or to guard the user against incoming attacks, and the 2 small wings are made to increase the speed of the user while he's flying in the air, when the user activates this technique , he's pushed into the air upwards from the thrust of the wind that comes out of his back.
    - 4 times per battle.
    - as long as this technique is active the user cannot use any fire based techniques
    - Can Only be used by ~Crow~

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Chelsea u-u

Just a note for future battles Most will Argue that you can't do the techniques within the time it takes to travel between the mirrors especially since they are formed simultaneously. But for me meh as long as it is fun ^^

As soon as I slash "you" you disperse, so I deduce that it was a shadow clone, so instead of detonating the mirrors of ice, I erect a barrier that expands into mid range in every direction, upon erecting the barrier I detect you behind and as soon as I do that I turn to face you, but to my dismay i notice incoming shurikens 6 to be exact, I know that reacting to each individual shuriken would be impossible, so instead I choose to deal with all of them simultaneously, and to do so I extend my hands and create a shield of water in front of me, the shield blocks all the shurikens, and as soon as it is formed I shoot out bullets of water from the same shield, the bullets will hit you in the legs, arms, face, and balls

Range: Short- Mid
    Chakra cost: 20 (- 10 per turn to keep active)
    Description: This technique creates a spherical detection barrier with the user at the center. At the user's command, the detection barrier can expand, grasping everything in the room. The user is able to detect anyone who moves inside the barrier space with his or her own "sense".

Type: Supplementary, Defence
    Chakra cost: 10
    Description: The user will manipulate their water chakra and releasing it from their arm which is held outwards infront of them and they then create a shield of water that can aide in defence against projectile weapons and close combat techniques.

Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Damage Points:20
    Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.*
    Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a shock look on my face as you defend against the shurikens

No, how did he do it?

I notice the bullets of water and releases a gust of wind at the bullets and absorbs the water and continues towards you with the a water wind combo. I release the gust of wind and makes some hand seals and the ground cracks and drops you into a swamp of mud which makes it hard to escape, I use the default size and depth. The cracking and dropping happens in two seconds as you can see in the anime. I smile as the ground drops and the water wind combo is heading towards you and spins in the air releasing a barrage of different weapons all over the place. With the speed they coming and if you are shot in the air by something to defend against the two other attacks, you would have little to no time to defend against the weapons.

(Futon: Ressenpū) - Wind Release: Violent Whirlwind
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user gushes a powerful stream of wind from their mouth towards their enemy.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

(Soryu no Mai) - Rising Dragon Dance
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user jumps up in the air and then spins at high speed throwing a lot of weapons at thier enemy ranging from shuriken, kunai, shuko and many various other weapons.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Chelsea u-u

As soon as I am trapped in the swamp, I expel dense water from my mouth, the water instantly raises me several meters into the air out of the swamp, as soon as I am in the air I manipulate the water that I previously expelled into a wave that forms beneath my feet, as soon as it is formed I focus chakra to my feet and jump backwards while the wave continues forwards, the wave would hit your projectiles and continue towards you. Also I know your location through the barrier, which takes 10 chakra out of me.

Type: Defence
    Chakra cost: 40
    Description: A defensive technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into water, and then expelled from the mouth in a dense torrent, effectively creating a near instantaneous barricade that can be used to intercept incoming attacks.

Type: Offensive , Deffence
    Range: Long
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user gathers a large amount of water that can then be used to crash into the opponent. It is strong enough to push back Killer bee in Eight tales form.
    Note: Requires a water source