Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[Unofficial Spar] Karin Vs. Solf

I will be using my Medusa G. Sarutobi bio(unapproved)

You can choose the rest.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX

Re: [Unofficial Spar] Karin Vs. Solf

I'll be using my Solf J. Nara bio

Umm all out I guess
    In a forest surrounded by trees

I reach into my pocket with my right hand takes out three shurikens. I bring out my hand in a horizontal way from left to right releasing the three shurikens straight at you aimed for your titties and in between them.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As the shuriken come towards me I slam my hands on the ground causing a large breeze to come from behind me and continue on towards you. Using my chakra, I manipulate the wind to form mini shurikens that are carried by the wind and pierce your body in multiple areas cutting your body severely damaging you. Keep in mind that this is a strong gust of wind and will have enough force to send your shuriken back at you

| (Ninpou|Haizen Shuriken)- Ninja Art|Torrential Shuriken |
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user focuses chakra into their hands then slam them together. This releases a strong breeze towards the opponent. the user then uses chakra shape manipulation to manipulate the chakra in the breeze. the chakra then shapes into mini chakra shurikens that are very hard to see unless you have sharingan or byakugan. The breeze makes contact with the opponent slicing them up. Once the wind passes by the chakra shuriken disperse.
    (Can only be taught by Karin)
    (Can only be used twice per battle)
    (no regular ninjutsu next turn)

After that Is done my Fusion swords are now active in battle.

- Fusion Swords -
    The Fusion Swords is a six-piece sword, having a interlocking mechanism, the 6 swords themselves serves a variety of purposes and comes in different shapes and sizes thus suited best weapon for different combat situations, when fused together the form a broad sword which in status surpass all the other component swords.

Main Blade:
    Also known as the 1st blade, resembles an exaggerated two-handed sword in its shape and appearance, despite its apparent size and weight. It consists of a long hilt wrapped in a red material, a distinctively large handguard which the other swords are locked into, a wide length of blade, and an equally long but thinner length ending in a point. The main blade is the only sword among the six that is double-sided. The main blade apparently has 2 different forms, One with the blade of the sword appearing to be one solid length of metal except for the transition between the wide and thin halves. In the second, the blade is pulled in two lengthwise; the edges are locked apart and a complex inner portion of the sword is visible.

Hollow Blade:
    The hollow blade does not have an inner core as the main blade sword. Rather, it is essentially (though not exactly) a thick sheet of metal folded in a V-shape when looked from above, the edge of the sword being the bottom point of the V, with its lower one-third of its length wrapping around a red double-hilt. The hollow blade is locked onto the front edge of the main blade, where it snugly covers that entire edge of the main blade, and its own edge serves as the striking point for the assembled sword.

Back Blades:
    The back blades are identical long swords, mirror images of each other, with one straight edge and one saw toothed edge, with a long black hilt for each. These two swords are attached to the back of the main blade, on both sides of the main blades back edge, with the saw-tooths pointed forward toward the hollow blade. The addition of these two swords completes the trapezoidal silhouette of the fusion swords.

Side Blades:
    The side blades are identical, mirror image dagger-like swords, though they are still quite long. They are singled edged, with a gear-like mechanism between the hilt and the blade that allow them to fold up like a switchblade. It is in this folded form that the two sides blades are locked onto the two sides of the assembled sword, with their edges turned forward toward the main blade at the front of the sword. In addition, one of the two blades can be quickly ejected from the assembly if needed. The side blade in unassembled form serves a projectile like purpose, if thrown away the can be controlled by the magnetic core of the 1st blade, to redirect them, though in a rough manner showing that the control over it is really weak and cannot always be count on.

Buster Sword:
    The fully assembled form of the fusion auxiliary blades, has the looks of a broad sword, The assembled form of the fusion swords is a heavy sword, most suited to crushing, and is not necessarily intended to serve the role of a slicing weapon as a nodachi would be. It is capable of being used for slicing, however being able to cleanly slice through rebar reinforced concrete with it. Although its appearance is as stout and sturdy, In overall when compared to the other swords, the buster is indestructible (literally or virtually), where destroying the other blades may seem easy, buster can completely resist out the pressure with its unique form, it space vacancies through out the fused blade though weakens the its offensive power, absorbs damage in critical situations.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

I stand there and notices the gesture of you slamming your hands onto the ground. I take precautions and makes one hand seal and coats my body with an elemental advantage close to steel. The breeze has starts once I make the hand seal and the small shurikens hit him and pushes me back a little bit. I stand there and smile and once the breeze and hitting by and unknown forced I deactivate my coat of unknown element. I open my coat and reaches in with both hands throw a barrage of shurikens at you.

(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Earth Spear Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
    Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.

(Ninpo: Kakuu no mai ) - Ninja Art: Arrial Dance
    Type: Offensive
    Range: short - mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user will release several barrages of kunai at their opponent.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Solf J. Kimblee View Post
    I stand there and notices the gesture of you slamming your hands onto the ground. I take precautions and makes one hand seal and coats my body with an elemental advantage close to steel. The breeze has starts once I make the hand seal and the small shurikens hit him and pushes me back a little bit. I stand there and smile and once the breeze and hitting by and unknown forced I deactivate my coat of unknown element. I open my coat and reaches in with both hands throw a barrage of shurikens at you.

(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Earth Spear Technique
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
    Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.

(Ninpo: Kakuu no mai ) - Ninja Art: Arrial Dance
    Range: short - mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user will release several barrages of kunai at their opponent.
    As the Shuriken hit you I take the main sword of the Fusion sword set and focus chakra into it. The two sides of the blade then splits apart showing the middle section of the blade. The core is then charged with chakra itself. Immediately a beam of white chakra is then shot out of the blade itself. Using shape manipulation, the tip of the beam is then sharpened and has mini blades coming out of the sides of it. As the blade beam progresses towards you it rips apart the ground viciously. This happens as the Earth Armor is being deactivated.

(Ken Sen) Blade Beam
    Range: Short-Mid-Long
    Type: Attack
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user focuses his chakra through the 1st blade opening in its core (thus while the sword is open, see picture) and releases it as a destructive beam of white chakra. The point of the beam is shaped into the point of a blade and along the edges of the entire bleam smaller blades appear. These blades are long enough to make deep trenches in the earth along the course of the beam.
    Blede Beam
    *Must have Fusion Swords*
    *Can only be used with the 1st Blade*
    *Usable 4 times in a battle*
    *Can only be taught by DS and Caliburn*

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

I smile as you release your beam of chakra and releases a giant bullet of spinning water straight at it. The water hits the beam of water and loses it strength and the water sphere takes over and continues towards you. The water sphere is A rank in strength now since it has went against the beam of chakra.

(Suiton: Suidan no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Bullet Technique
    Type: Offensive/Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: The user inhales and molds a great amount of chakra into their chest, exhaling a very large quantity of water in the form of a powerful torrent towards their intended target. The stream of water is so powerful and concentrated it can rip through most obstacles in its path. The stream itself contains so much concentrated water that it can flood medium to large sized depressions of the battle field in relatively short amounts of time.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I smile as you release your beam of chakra and releases a giant bullet of spinning water straight at it. The water hits the beam of water and loses it strength and the water sphere takes over and continues towards you. The water sphere is A rank in strength now since it has went against the beam of chakra.

(Suiton: Suidan no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Bullet Technique
    Type: Offensive/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Description: The user inhales and molds a great amount of chakra into their chest, exhaling a very large quantity of water in the form of a powerful torrent towards their intended target. The stream of water is so powerful and concentrated it can rip through most obstacles in its path. The stream itself contains so much concentrated water that it can flood medium to large sized depressions of the battle field in relatively short amounts of time.
    As the water bullet hits my beam of light I deactivate it. 3 swords start to levitate around me and move in front of me. The 2 side blades and 1 blade blade is levitated. The swords begin to spin rapidly creating a shield in front of me to protect me from the water bullet. As the swords are rotating I focus lightning chakra into them which creates an electromagnetic field that generates outward and paralyses you. ( As I have observed from watching some fights, that if you are paralyzed you cannot move nor can you manipulate chakra. I am guessing. o-o No idea.)

Blaze Luminous (Bureizuruminasu)
    Type: Defense/Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 40(+15 for electric storm)
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The technique is a principle guided defensive and counter-offensive method. Using the users multiple swords, he levitates them forwards and makes them spin. By applying chakra the user creates a energy shield to defend against incoming threats. Aside from the durability of the shield itself the rotation redirects the attacks towards the sides. By adding lightning chakra, user could create an electric storm infront that extends till mid-range. The storm is capable of completely repelling metallic objects and paralyzing human targets.
    Note: Can defend against up to S rank techniques thrice per battle.
    -The swords are heated by the rotations and thus cannot be held the following turn. Requires a minimum of 3 swords

I totally forgot that fighting had an RP element.

Medusa: I am going to need you to try harder, Nara.

Once you are paralyzed, open my mouth and causing hundreds upon hundreds of snakes to come out of my mouth and swarm you.

(Mandara no jin) – Myriad Snake Net
    Typ: Deffensive
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user will release a torrent of serpents out their mouth. This wave will rise and rush towards the target and covering them.
    Note: Must be able to summon snakes

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

I notice lightning coming from your swords I tap my boots on the ground and burst backwards sticking a middle finger at you with my right hand. I slide against the ground and little and is in long range now. I didn't burst backwards that far only two feet in the air. I stand there and if you continue your snake jutsus they wouldn't reach me since I'm in long range now. I stand there and starts making hand seals and slams my hand on the ground. There appearing under me in a cloud of while smoke, Gamatatsu. We stand there looking at you.

Gamatatsu, she is a Snake user and has a sword with unbelievable powers. I haven't got to see the whole look but I have a theory on who she learned to make that sword from.

So she could be a close freedom of him? Brother Solf we will have a terrible time against her then.

I nod my had and focus on you.

(ZX Basutā: Hienkyaku) ZX Buster: Flying Swallow Feet
    Range: Short to Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage: N/A
    Description: A movement based technique, Flying Swallow Feet works by focusing chakra into the soles of the user’s feet, super-charging the chakra-metal present in their shoes. Since there is less of the chakra pathway focused in the user’s feet than other locations on the body, this helps the chakra metal amplify any chakra passed through it that’s used for the ZX Buster style. More specifically, Flying Swallow Feet allows bursts of chakra to be fired from the user’s feet that can be used to accelerate short distances (known as “dashing”). Dashing can be done either in the air or on the ground and helps as it allows the user to put more momentum behind their strikes. When dashing, a visible burst of chakra is seen from the user’s feet, and they tend to have an “afterimage”; this comes about simply a trick of the eye, and is nothing special. As the chakra metal will retain its “super-charge,” and once activated, this technique does not deactivate. The user, although moving in a fast pace/burst of speed is still trackable by normal eyesight.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gamatatsu) Summoning Technique: Gamatatsu
    Chakra: 20
    Description:
    Gamatatsu is the younger son of Gamabunta and Gamakichi's younger brother. Contrasting with his brother and father, he has a somewhat aloof and awkward personality, general distracted from battle and his surroundings. Despite this, along with his brother, he has been training to become a Toad Warrior. Standing more or less with the same height as his brother (similar to a human), he can fight in hand to hand combat, albeit with a lower skill than his brother, but can also use Water techniques up to A-Rank. Similar to most toads, he can use Oil techniques.
    Note: requires signing of the Toad Contract.
    Note: can only be summoned once

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I notice lightning coming from your swords I tap my boots on the ground and burst backwards sticking a middle finger at you with my right hand. I slide against the ground and little and is in long range now. I didn't burst backwards that far only two feet in the air. I stand there and if you continue your snake jutsus they wouldn't reach me since I'm in long range now. I stand there and starts making hand seals and slams my hand on the ground. There appearing under me in a cloud of while smoke, Gamatatsu. We stand there looking at you.

Gamatatsu, she is a Snake user and has a sword with unbelievable powers. I haven't got to see the whole look but I have a theory on who she learned to make that sword from.

So she could be a close freedom of him? Brother Solf we will have a terrible time against her then.

I nod my had and focus on you.

Description: A movement based technique, Flying Swallow Feet works by focusing chakra into the soles of the user’s feet, super-charging the chakra-metal present in their shoes. Since there is less of the chakra pathway focused in the user’s feet than other locations on the body, this helps the chakra metal amplify any chakra passed through it that’s used for the ZX Buster style. More specifically, Flying Swallow Feet allows bursts of chakra to be fired from the user’s feet that can be used to accelerate short distances (known as “dashing”). Dashing can be done either in the air or on the ground and helps as it allows the user to put more momentum behind their strikes. When dashing, a visible burst of chakra is seen from the user’s feet, and they tend to have an “afterimage”; this comes about simply a trick of the eye, and is nothing special. As the chakra metal will retain its “super-charge,” and once activated, this technique does not deactivate. The user, although moving in a fast pace/burst of speed is still trackable by normal eyesight.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gamatatsu) Summoning Technique: Gamatatsu
    Description:
    Gamatatsu is the younger son of Gamabunta and Gamakichi's younger brother. Contrasting with his brother and father, he has a somewhat aloof and awkward personality, general distracted from battle and his surroundings. Despite this, along with his brother, he has been training to become a Toad Warrior. Standing more or less with the same height as his brother (similar to a human), he can fight in hand to hand combat, albeit with a lower skill than his brother, but can also use Water techniques up to A-Rank. Similar to most toads, he can use Oil techniques.
    Note: requires signing of the Toad Contract.
    Medusa: Running? I am flattered.

Medusa forms two handseals and focuses fire chakra into her lungs. She moves the fire chakra into her mouth and exhales releasing a large fire ball that is equivalent to the size of a meteor.

Katon: Gōenkyū ) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

As the fire ball approaches you the ground underneath me rises and carries my swords and I towards you trailing behind the fire ball at fast paces. Due to the size of the fire ball, you won't be able to see me approaching but neither will I be able to see what you are doing or what techniques you are performing.

(Doton: Doryūha) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave
    Range: Mid - Long
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After performing the required hand seal sequence Rat → Snake → Tiger the user creates and rides a wave of earth that can branch of to attack from a distance. The user can also use the technique to manipulate the terrain and trap the target by wrapping earth round their legs preventing them from moving.

As I am moving rapidly towards Solf and Gamatatsu, I activate my chakra sensing ability so that that way with the fire ball in the way I can track you and anything else anywhere on the field. For example I can sense the build up of chakra for an incoming jutsu and most likely guess its size based on the amount of chakra you have released before hand or I can sense the jutsu itself approaching me. Also while this is happening, Medusa starts to assemble the full buster sword slowly attaching the hollow blade to the main blade. She carries the blade in her right hand ready to slice something accordingly.

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someones chakra. Using these technique sensors can tell when the enemy is approaching and can easily track down targets. (Techniques activation lasts 5 turns)
    Note: Can only be used by bio with sensory ability

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

As I stand on Gamatatsu head, I make one hand seal as the fire head towards us and releases a sphere of water. The water and fire collides and the water continues with C rank strength towards you while you on your earth wave and has already activated your sensing abilities. I tap my foot twice and Gamatatsu jumps up in the air about mid range over the area and sees you below and releases a sphere of water also down onto you. We slide along the ground and turns around towards you while we are now mid range from you.

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
    Description: The user will do one handseal and will gather water in his mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked. It can also be used in quick succession to shoot up to 3 smaller but faster bullets of water.
    x2

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As the water smashes through the fire I use the combined hollow sword and main sword to slice through the water jutsu and continue on our path. I then see you and gamatatsu take off the sky I raise my sword above my head and look up causing a large extension from my buster sword to not only rip through the water sphere a second time but to also impale you and Gamatatsu simultaneously. Right after the jutsu is performed, the chakra extension disappears and I completely assemble the complete buster sword.

Sword art; Twilight Slash (Kenjutsu; Koukon Kirashuu)
    Rank; A
    Range; Short-Very Long
    Type; Attack
    Chakra Cost; 30
    Damage points; 60
    Description: The user transfers chakra into his sword and uses shape manipulation to extend its reach, theblade starts to emit glowing energy. It extends till 15 meter’s up to the users will, its sharpness also increases, and regardless of the size of the sword it remains easy to handle. The technique ends right after used.

*Can only be used 4 times per battle

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

As your blade is released at us, Gamatatsu say

Solf!!!

Okay

I jump over to the left and releases a punch towards the blade I see and releases more punches throughout the blade destroying it. I fall to the ground and makes a burst of chakra with my left leg as I bring it up and slides along my right leg backwards. Gamatatsu is behind you mid range and I am short range(four meters) in front of you.

(Katon: Kaen Panchi) Fire Style: rapid Flame Punch
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Description: user gathers up fire chakra into both hand until there is a great amount of chakra stored then he/she releases it punching towards the enemy yo create multiple fireballs to come out causing a deadly inferno to engulf the enemy. It also burns the user hands.

(Note: only members of the sharinganmasters hideout can use this jutsu)
    (Note: can only be used 2 times per battle)

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As your blade is released at us, Gamatatsu say

Solf!!!

Okay

I jump over to the left and releases a punch towards the blade I see and releases more punches throughout the blade destroying it. I fall to the ground and makes a burst of chakra with my left leg as I bring it up and slides along my right leg backwards. Gamatatsu is behind you mid range and I am short range(four meters) in front of you.

(Katon: Kaen Panchi) Fire Style: rapid Flame Punch
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Description: user gathers up fire chakra into both hand until there is a great amount of chakra stored then he/she releases it punching towards the enemy yo create multiple fireballs to come out causing a deadly inferno to engulf the enemy. It also burns the user hands.

(Note: only members of the sharinganmasters hideout can use this jutsu)
    (Note: can only be used 2 times per battle)

As the fire breaks through the chakra extension I put the buster sword on my back and bite my thumb and slam in on the ground. This summons a large three headed snake underneath me. The head farthest to the left looks up and fires a stream of water out of its mouth to douse the fire jutsu. The water starts out as a large wave that takes out the fire jutsu. While having enough water left over due to the massive scale of the jutsu an orb forms around you and Gamatatsu trapping you and restricting your movements. The water orb forms in mid air and his held together by the manipulation of the first snake head.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: San Kashira Ebi) - Summoning Technique: Three Headed Snakes
    Description:
    The user will summon a generic, 70 meter long Three Headed Giant Snake. These snakes vary in appearance and size and serve only as basic warriors, having only the normal characteristics of snakes. Although they are quite simple snakes, they are very enduring and resistant and they can take up to B-Rank damage.
    Note: requires snake contract.

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

Medusa: This is your end!

Medusa does two handseals forming sharks in the orb you and Gamatatsu are trapped in. The sharks devour you and implode in on themselves causing a huge explosion in the sky above me. The left over water is then dropped down to the ground below me and my summon.

(Suiton: Mugensame)-Water Style: Infinite Shark Frenzy
    Chakra cost: 40
    Description: A highly advanced form of Five Shark Frenzy where the user creates one shark that attacks the opponent, dragging them into the water. Then, the user unleashes a storm of sharks to attack the opponent from all angles and directions, ending up in a water explosion.
    Note: Requires a water source.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

-The three headed snake never showed to able to use Water style or any element
    -The orb doesn't restrict the opponent's movement
    -The water is infused with the snake's chakra so your last jutsu wouldn't happen

These are just future references since you haven't been here for a while with all the new stuff so I'll try to keep up to date. I'll continue as if this stuff didn't matter because it doesn't to me but others it does.
    _____
    As I am in the air and Gamatatsu is in the air leaping to the other side, I notice the snake releasing the water and I just exhale a large amount of water straight forward that makes a barrier of water right in front of me and Gamatatsu makes it to his destination which was stated above. I am still falling and the water drops down onto you and your summon while I fall onto the ground but I use the sub jutsu to replace myself just as I hit the ground and replace myself with a broken branch which one of our summons or attacks broke off a tree. I reappear beside a tree mid range on your right side and Gamatatsu is behind you mid range. I say

So lady, what is your name? My name is Solf J. Nara.

( Suiton: Suijinchū ) - Water Release: Water Encampment Pillar
    Type: Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: A defensive technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into water, and then expelled from the mouth in a dense torrent, effectively creating a near instantaneous barricade that can be used to intercept incoming attacks.

(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

-The three headed snake never showed to able to use Water style or any element
    -The orb doesn't restrict the opponent's movement
    -The water is infused with the snake's chakra so your last jutsu wouldn't happen

These are just future references since you haven't been here for a while with all the new stuff so I'll try to keep up to date. I'll continue as if this stuff didn't matter because it doesn't to me but others it does.
    _____
    As I am in the air and Gamatatsu is in the air leaping to the other side, I notice the snake releasing the water and I just exhale a large amount of water straight forward that makes a barrier of water right in front of me and Gamatatsu makes it to his destination which was stated above. I am still falling and the water drops down onto you and your summon while I fall onto the ground but I use the sub jutsu to replace myself just as I hit the ground and replace myself with a broken branch which one of our summons or attacks broke off a tree. I reappear beside a tree mid range on your right side and Gamatatsu is behind you mid range. I say

So lady, what is your name? My name is Solf J. Nara.

( Suiton: Suijinchū ) - Water Release: Water Encampment Pillar
    Type: Defence
    Description: A defensive technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into water, and then expelled from the mouth in a dense torrent, effectively creating a near instantaneous barricade that can be used to intercept incoming attacks.

(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique
    Chakra Cost:5
    Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.
    As you substitute behind into position in front of Medusa, she activates her sensing technique allowing her to sense everything with chakra in it in any range of the battle arena.

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
    Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someones chakra. Using these technique sensors can tell when the enemy is approaching and can easily track down targets. (Techniques activation lasts 5 turns)
    Note: Can only be used by bio with sensory ability

I am...your executioner.

Medusa jumps into the air and forms one handseal and shoots exploding fire shots towards Solf. Since I am in the air the flame shots come in at an angle. It is positioned so that if you were to put up a defensive wall, fire blasts will go over the wall and hit you from above.

( Bakuhatsu Enhogan ) – Exploding Flame Shots
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.

At the same time the three headed snake sweeps its tail towards Gamatatsu. The tail sweeps across the ground bringing up rubble in front of it leaving a trail of destruction on the ground. The snake does a quick 360 spin so that the tail whip can over a large area up to mid range due to the size of the snakes body. So now Gamatatsu and Solf himself have a tail to defend against and on top of that Solf has exploding fires to defend against.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

As the explosive shots are coming down onto me, I take a scroll out and unrolls it and a shield of metal forms around me protecting me against the fire shots and its impact. Mean while your snake tail is attacking my toad and my toad catches the tail and leaps up into the air bringing the snake with it also. My toad swings up and back down letting the snake hit the ground hard. My toad leaps up 7 meters in the air which is done easily by his size and strength. After I hear the explosive stop, the metal shield comes down(this is a jutsu from the anime). I stand there looking at you and your snake which is laying on the ground. I summon Gamakiri on my right and Gamatatsu is mid range behind you and me and Gamakiri is in front of you mid range.

(Kuchiyose: Tetsuengo Kabe) -Summoning: Iron Protection Wall
    Type: Defensive
    Description: The user summons a large iron dome from one of their scrolls that covers themselves and even their teammates from enemies' attacks.
    Note: Can only defend against B rank and down but doesnt block techniques directed from beneath.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gamariki) Summoning Technique: Gamariki
    Description:
    Gamariki is one of the most unique toad summons from mount Myobokuzan. Although with a very feminine appearance and behavior, he's actually a male (this contrast has lead to many comedic scenes between him and naruto). Slightly bigger than a human, he is a capable toad warrior, with the ability to use Water techniques up to A-Rank, Genjutsu up to B-Rank as well as like most toads, he can use Oil techniques.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

On my way descending downward from the sky, I form 2 clones underneath me so they reach the ground before me. Once they back contact with the ground Clone 1 she opens her mouth and activates a lightning bolt that is shot from her mouth towards the Iron dome covering you. Simultaneously clone 2 causes water so rise from underneath you and fill up the dome. Once lightning bolt hits the dome electrical current is flowing throughout and transfers over into the water electrocuting Solf.

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Chakra Cost:20
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

(Suiton: Seibun Hōfutsu) - Water Style: Water Heavens Convergence
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the required hand signs Tiger → Dog → Monkey → Snake → Boar → Tiger the user makes water rise from the ground and they can use this water in various ways. They can create a body of water for a water summoning to be encased in and allow them to move around where normally no water exists, or create a body of water to block incoming attacks or surround his target and then drown them.

I think my time frame is off a bit but I have no idea

Last edited by Essence; 05-04-2013 at 02:56 AM.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Eh, not really and your snake is dead so you know because of the impact of the ground and the force of hitting the ground.
    ___
    Gamatatsu notices you creating your clones and releases three spheres of water at the three of you. As the dome starts to fill up, I start to think and smiles as I hear lightning crackling. I release a gust of wind that takes the water and hits the dome towards where I hear the lightning. The dome takes the full blown hit of the lightning and the wind and water also. I stand there and hold my right hand out forming a sphere of chakra that floats in my hand about inch off my palm.

Description: The user will do one handseal and will gather water in his mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked. It can also be used in quick succession to shoot up to 3 smaller but faster bullets of water.

(Fūton: Mugen Sajin Daitoppa) - Wind Style: Infinte Sand Great Break Through
    Damage Points:40
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, for other characters the user will have to gather the dust or sand of the environment around him and then combine it with his elemental wind affinity. A large wind gust with dust or sand will get created capable to push away the opponent or medium sized objects.

Kougu no Pangu | Tools of the Creator
    Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
    Damage: 40
    Description:
    Using basic chakra shape manipulation, the user is capable of making small, simple and "solid" chakra constructs like cubes, spheres, kunais, pillars, etc. These are manifested and visible in a light blue color, although remaining quite transparent. These chakra constructs are weaker than Elemental Jutsu that require advanced Shape and Nature Manipulation but are as strong as normal, unfocused Elemental Jutsus.

Note: Can only be taught by Scorps or Zenryoku
    Note2: Constructs are created within short range of the user
    Note3: Can only be used once per turn, up to 4 times.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Eh, not really and your snake is dead so you know because of the impact of the ground and the force of hitting the ground.
    ___
    Gamatatsu notices you creating your clones and releases three spheres of water at the three of you. As the dome starts to fill up, I start to think and smiles as I hear lightning crackling. I release a gust of wind that takes the water and hits the dome towards where I hear the lightning. The dome takes the full blown hit of the lightning and the wind and water also. I stand there and hold my right hand out forming a sphere of chakra that floats in my hand about inch off my palm.

(Fūton: Mugen Sajin Daitoppa) - Wind Style: Infinte Sand Great Break Through
    Damage Points:40
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, for other characters the user will have to gather the dust or sand of the environment around him and then combine it with his elemental wind affinity. A large wind gust with dust or sand will get created capable to push away the opponent or medium sized objects.

Kougu no Pangu | Tools of the Creator
    Damage: 40
    Description:
    Using basic chakra shape manipulation, the user is capable of making small, simple and "solid" chakra constructs like cubes, spheres, kunais, pillars, etc. These are manifested and visible in a light blue color, although remaining quite transparent. These chakra constructs are weaker than Elemental Jutsu that require advanced Shape and Nature Manipulation but are as strong as normal, unfocused Elemental Jutsus.

Note: Can only be taught by Scorps or Zenryoku
    Note2: Constructs are created within short range of the user
    Note3: Can only be used once per turn, up to 4 times.
    Medusa senses the 3 water spheres coming from behind and she forms 4 handseals without even turning around and forms an earth wall from the ground behind us defending against the water jutsu with ease. Meanwhile the two clone form Raikiris in their hand(clone 1 has it in her right and and clone 2 has it on the left side.) The chakra is then released from the Raikiri and connected to the others forming a link between the two. They both take off running towards Solf in same pace and unison.

(Doton: Doryuheki) - Earth Release: Earth Style Wall Jutsu
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform the Tiger → Hare → Boar → Dog and then creates a solid wall of earth as a form of defence. Chakra is either converted to earth within the body and then spat out to form the wall or the user can manipulate pre-existing earth to form the wall. The earth then instantly rises up and takes form. The barrier itself is also coated with chakra, making its strength incomparable to that of a normal mud wall. Because of the earth's special characteristics, the wall is highly resistant against, for instance, fire and water. Hizuren Sarutobi spits mud from his mouth to perform the jutsu whilst Kakashi creates a wall composed of bulldog sculptures to box-in Pain.

( Raiton: Raiden ) - Lightning Release: Lightning Chain
    Damage points: 80
    Description:This technique requires the user to firstly create a shadow clone, each of them then activate the Lightning Cutter on opposite hands to one another. Connecting the two techniques together, forming a chain of sorts, they are then able to use the resulting beam to slice through objects with great ease.
    Note: Must first perform the shadow clone technique.

With the earth wall destroyed, the Real Medusa turns around and faces Gamatatsu and injects her chakra into him placing him under a genjutsu. Snakes begin to eject out from under him and constrict him. Tighter and Tighter. SO tight that it causes him pain. Since I am a snake user and Gamatatsu knows this he would most likely suspect this being one of the various snake jutsu that I have.

I love watching this little Toad squirm. It's amusing.

( Genjutsu: Oshitsubusu Hebi Kubire ) - Illusion Technique: Crushing Snake Constriction
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user puts the opponent into a genjutsu which has snakes appear beneath the opponent to constrict them and with the users command, they crush the opponent. In reality, the opponent is immobilized and takes damage due to the stress on his mind.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Now that's the Karin I know, the beautiful but warrior lady of NB, Karin the Snake Queen.
    ____
    As your clones come at me but I know but I don't that they both are clones. I hold the sphere and throws it at the person that made the wall of earth, I then reach in my coat and take a ball and throws it behind me while closing my eyes, I make a hand seals and my shadow stretches fast and wide and large out towards your clones and squeezes them to poof. The hand is large enough to squeeze them both. I reopen my eyes and notices Gamatatsu is just standing still. I yell out

Gamatatsu!!!

I run over towards him and feel his body and he is alive so I take a kunai out and stabs him in his right leg and keeps digging till he leaps up in pain.

Sorry I had to make sure you was alright and escape the genjutsu you was in. You can leave now and thank you for the help. I will be home in a little bit.

Okay brother.

I turn towards you if you are alive which most likely you are.(I am mid range)

(Kageasshou) - Shadow Giant Hand Crush
    Type: Supplementary/Attack
    Description: Using Flash bombs to extend your shadow your form it into a giant hand that crushes the opponent.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The clones yell

No! You don't!

They shift their body movement and hold up their arms with the Raikiri making the sphere pass through the lightning chain cutting it in half getting rid of the Orb as Medusa tortures Gamatatsu come more. Earth chakra is focused around Gamatatsu and causes slabs of pieces of rocks to form on either side of him. The rocks then slam together killing him.

(Doton: Ganban Kyu) - Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: After performing the Rat hand seal, the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.

After Medusa notices that her clones have dispersed and looks at Solf. She gives him a fake, cold smile and giggles a bit.

That toad was boring. Maybe you can be better.

Last edited by Essence; 05-04-2013 at 04:59 AM.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

I look at her and say

You will pay for that.

I reach into my coat and takes out a scroll that say "Someone Close Weapon" in kanji. I bend down and unrolls it on the ground. There two swords poof into existing and I grab them and put them together with the arrows case that holds 25 arrows. I place the case on my back and hold the two swords together making a bow. I stand up and looks at you with a serious look.

( Han'you Fūin ) - Generic Sealing Technique
    Type: Supplementary , Defensive
    Description: This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items or weapons that have been stored using Fūinjutsu,typically they are stored within scrolls. When needed, the owner will activate the seals releasing their item or weapon of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons. The items themselves are unaffected by time. This Technique allows the user to seal any weapons they wish being their own or opponents.
    Note: Cannot seal opponent's custom weapons, or the special weapons of a particular character ( example: Samehada or Kubikiribocho ).
    Note: Can only seal corpses, and not injured people regardless of the extent of their injury.

(Senshu Tsuin Heika Palutena) : Palutena’s Sacred Bow/Twin Swords
    Type: Atk/Def/Suppl
    Range: N/A
    Chakra Cost: 40 + 10 for each ability used
    Description: An interchangeable weapon, shining but also a furious bluster of wind as it strikes down. The Sacred Bow/Twin swords of Palutena, mighty as it's name.
    Palutena’s Sacred Bow/Twin Swords were created by an elderly monk, in honor of a legendary goddess. He made it both indestructible and interchangeable. At one point it can be a powerful bow, and at another, two short swords, just by separating the two blades that make the bow.
    Effects:
    • Gives +10 damage to every Wind jutsu the user performs
    • Each Wind jutsu the opponent performs loses -10 of its damage
    • When the user focuses Fuuton chakra into the swords, they release a bright flash after which a huge burst of wind is sent outwards, covering 180 degrees in front of the user. The winds exerted by the blades seem white, due to the reflection of the light exerted by the swords beforehand.
    • By making a downwards slash with the swords, the user can release a bow of wind, that scatters into multiple shots.
    • By focusing Fuuton chakra into the swords, they glow a bright white, like when Asuma focuses wind chakra into his trench knives, so much that, if it slices through flesh, it immediately cuts open the flesh, causing some bleeding, depending on where the strike hits. Due to this huge wind blast, the opponent will see waves of light and reflections of the swords around the swords, so he/she doesn’t know when or where the sword will actually hit. The user is protected from this by using her Fuuton chakra to keep the wind away (by spinning the blades (this can be done with the blades together in one hand, or separated)).
    • When spinning the blades, they can create a small, powerful vortex of wind that can then be shot at the opponent to blow them away or defend against some jutsu.
    • By focusing Fuuton chakra into the bow, when an arrow is shot, it goes much faster than a normal arrow, and also deals much more damage than a normal arrow would. The arrow’s trajectory can also be controlled by the user since it is infused with the user’s chakra.

-Even though the weapon is indestructible, it cannot destroy everything-
    -All active abilities can only be used twice a battle-
    -Focusing Wind chakra in the weapon will cause small cuts on the user, as she cannot keep all the wind away. The Wind chakra exertion lasts for two turns-
    -When the user uses this weapon in battle, he/she cannot use another Custom Weapon during the entire battle.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Did I strike a nerve?

I fling my buster sword into the air and have it stay there. The buster sword automatically disassembles itself and stay in the air. The core of the main blade activates setting out a large attractive electromagnetic pulse throughout the entirety of the battle field attracting all metal objects into the sky. Ripping out all Kunai, Shuriken, and Senbon out of our pouches and has enough force to rip that bow out of your hand into the sky.

Magnetic Satellite (Jishaku Eisei)
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 20/turn
    Damage Points: N/a
    Description: The user grabs the buster and launches it hard high above the ground where it splits up hovers above within the sky. The swords position themselves horizontally around the first blade while the first blade itself remains at the center vertically with its edge faced down. Like Wing Blade technique the satellite could control its movements and direction using gyroscopic methods allowing it to move freely across the skies by spinning and rotating. When the user commands, the satellite uses the magnetic core of the first blade to release strong tractor beams to pull over metallic objects. Over the turns the satellite collects objects and keeps them hovering above the skies along with itself (for maximum of 4 turns), when the user finally releases the technique with a seal of confrontation the main blade releases a burst of chakra that pushes down the collected debris/metal/kunai and showers it across or at a particular part of the field with destructive strength. To prevent the satellite from being struck down prematurely, blaze luminous could be activated at any given moment to act as a shield. Any clouds above the sky would also rotate around the satellite creating a think of sheet of clouds to further dampen the damage.
    -Note: Requires Fusion Sword.
    -Usable twice per conflict.

Medusa takes a scroll from her pouch and applies chakra into the scroll while throwing it above her head summoning a torrent of weapons that fly out of the scroll raining down on the battle field As they are about to hit you they are risen into the clouds to my Fusion Swords adding hundreds of weapons forming sort of a ball of weapons in the sky. The clouds are covering the sphere of weapons.

(Sōgu: Tensasai) - Manipulated Tools: Heavenly Chain of Destruction
    Description: A stronger version of the Twin Rising Dragons, the user tosses their large scroll into the air above her opponent and summons hundreds of different weapons from it, which then rain down, impaling the opponent and anything in their path. The weapons move so fast that they appear as white streaks.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

As my weapon I just unsealed its dragged into the air, so does the kunais and shurikens from my coat which rips part of my coat. As you unrolls the scroll above me, I don't worry about it because your own jutsu will take care of it for me. I stand there with no worries at all.

So you have learned the Buster Swords. So you are my counter partner. I guess it will be hard to battle you with such a weapon of power and techniques.

I stand there and makes a seal and the weapon I had unsealed which is now above ground disappears.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As my weapon I just unsealed its dragged into the air, so does the kunais and shurikens from my coat which rips part of my coat. As you unrolls the scroll above me, I don't worry about it because your own jutsu will take care of it for me. I stand there with no worries at all.

So you have learned the Buster Swords. So you are my counter partner. I guess it will be hard to battle you with such a weapon of power and techniques.

I stand there and makes a seal and the weapon I had unsealed which is now above ground disappears.
    Medusa brings her hands together as Solf says this. The hands start to crackle with energy and lightning. I then pull my hands apart revealing a ball of pure lightning chakra. I thrust my hands forward releasing the ball of lightning towards Solf. Using this as a distraction I release the Fusion swords from the positions in the sky and command the main sword to release a burst of chakra from its core to rain down the weapons from the sky with such force that they together carry the power of an S-Rank technique. All of the weapons are targeted towards you or in your direction.

(Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.

To keep you from moving I spew sticky water on the ground to hold you in place more specifically your legs.

(Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user After performing the required hand seals Ram → Tiger spits out high-viscosity, chakra infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand.

Try not to struggle. It will only get worse.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»