Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX

Rain Test:

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

-Rei's R&R
    -You may only use Water, Wind, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, and Genjutsu
    -You may use custom jutsu only if they are related to the above techs.
    -Breaking the rules will result in the failure of the test.
    -I will be using everything.
    -MGK I will not use my Kiyoshi abilities and CFS just normal things and customs.

Please do not spam this fight. Only Myself, PB, Admins, Mods, and Senseis (upon request) may post here.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod

Re: Rain Test:

Killua Zoldyck

Thanks for conducting the test ^^

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

No problem and remember to do your best ^_^

Grassy terrain and mid range, sorry I had forgot about it.
    ____
    I stand there and releases a barrage of mud shots that are aimed straight towards you. There is seven mud shots coming at you but without stopping with the mud shots, I smile and reaches into my ninja pouch located on my right buttocks and releases a barrage of shurikens into the mud shots. The barrage of shurikens is 14 and I get into a run start position(I don't run) which is bending my knees with my left foot forward and right foot backwards.

(Doton: Fukusuu no Dorosandan) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudshot Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage point: 40
    Description: This jutsu is basically a widespread version of the Mudshot Technique; allowing the user to fire at multiple targets.

(Ninpo: Kakuu no mai ) - Ninja Art: Arrial Dance
    Range: short - mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user will release several barrages of kunai at their opponent.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod

Of course!

-As I see watch you closely alert for any movement, I suddenly notice you release several mud shots towards me. Thinking quickly, I take the time to make a small smirk. I thank Cobalt sempai for his good wind training, and quickly concentrate wind chakra in my body. I then make a single handseal, and release it in the form of a powerful gale. The wind pushes your mud back, and at this point the kunai would also be pushed back at you along with the kunai.-

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user does the Ram handseal and inhales, kneading his chakra into his lungs, exhaling a huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path. Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

"I just got the sudden urge to kill someone...don't expect to survive!"

-Then, as the kunai are being pushed back at you, I quickly materialize a water source underneath you. The water materializes extremely quickly, and envelops you. The water makes it impossible to breathe, and surprises you greatly. As you are surrounded in the water, you would be struck by the mud and kunai if you had not defended against them yet.-

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

As you release the wind jutsu, I make five hand seals and place you into a genjutsu where you really think you are on a beach. You think what you was doing was just a dream. You was woke by your friend. In reality you are just immobilze and the wind jutsu is heading towards me. I dig down into the ground and come up behind you while you are still immobilize and yells

1000 YEARS OF DEATH!!!!!!!

I poke you in the buttocks and launches you into the air. I stand there and laugh and yes the poke to the butt actually allows you to escape the genjutsu since getting poke in the butt has to be painful I guess.

You have to do better then that to pass this test. Move around and actually take action instead of standing there. Oh yea

I get into a cool stance and say

You just been butt raped.

My right thumb is up in the air like Lee and teeth shining also.

llusion Arts: The Beach Life (Genjutsu: Bichiraifu)
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user makes five hand seals and cast an illusion on their opponent. The opponent's mind believe they are on a beach laying in the sand with their friends and has just had a dream of fighting(the fight they are in right now). In reality the opponent is just immobilize.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

(Sennen Goroshi) - 1000 Years Of Death
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Damage Points:5(apply damage cost for kunai and explosives separately if either or both are used with this jutsu)
    Description:The user makes the sign of the tiger and force able punches it into the enemy's behind.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod

-As I continue watching you, I see you make 5 handseals. Then suddenly, I find myself on a beach, and my friend wakes me up. I see myself lying down with my friends. Suddenly, I feel a sharp pain in my backside. The pain jolts me out of the genjutsu and I find myself back in the Real World. I find myself flying through the air. I then land, but I bend my knees. So that most of the impact is absorbed.-

-As I land, I make three quick handseals. I place you into a layered genjutsu. The first genjutsu causes you to believe that you are in a dessert with no water. If you manage to break it, the second causes you to believe that you are in fact underwater.-

(
    Magen: Nijū Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu) Demonic Illusion: Double False Surroundings Technique
    Type: Supplmentary
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    The user will do a sequence of 3 handseals, putting his opponents under a double layered Genjutsu. The user is able to create false surroundings to fool his targets, much like the simpler version of the technique. However, the illusion is in fact layered. If the opponent manages to release the first one, he will then feel the effects of the second illusion. If, for example, the first illusion is that of a desert and the second that of a forest, upon releasing the first one, the opponent will see the desert fade away while the forest appears around him, making him think he dispelled the illusion while in essence he is still caught in one. Each illusion is equivalent to C-Rank and both are casted at the same time. While normal releases will release only one illusion at a time, a strong enough pain or an external source of chakra can dispel both at the same time.

-I then form a quick handseal, causing myself to quickly cause a large wave of water to form. The wave is extremely large, and dwarfs us both. It is extremely fast, and large moving quickly. It crashes into you.-

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

-As the water crashes into you, I quickly try to follow it up. I concentrate wind chakra into my lungs. I then expel a massive ball of wind at you. The ball would slam into you right after the water, and it's aimed at your forehead.-

(Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

Last edited by Vēx; 05-03-2013 at 08:59 PM.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

As you finish the hand seals, the terrain changes and I know then that you have place me in a genjutsu. I smile and my brain still believes it is real so I make one hand seal and release myself out the first genjutsu but thinking I have released myself little do I know the terrain fades but goes into a terrain of water that I am in. I start holding my breath and start waving my arms as if I was trying to reach the surface but I don't move. This leads me to guess it is a genjutsu. I notice the water in front of me coming towards me at an abnormal way so I have to figure out a way out this genjutsu and protect against the abnormal way the water is coming at me. Idk if it is another genjutsu or attack so I lower my weight allowing me to escape the genjutsu quick and the water jutsu is right at my door step so I use the replacement jutsu to escape the water wave just as it hit me. I replace myself with a block of wood. I "reappear" long range behind you. You have no reason to stop your last jutsu which is the wind jutsu. I stand there watching you as you attempt to think you killed me. Also the two attacks you launch at me block our view so I just reappear where I last saw you and I never did anything to change your location or attacks. I stand there and say,

Are you done yet?

Of course this would make you have fearful look in your eyes to hear my voice behind you. I smile with a sinister grin.

( Genjutsu: Kai ) - Illusion Technique: Release
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15-40
    Description: The user does one hand seal to focus and then proceeds to disturb his chakra flow by forcefully stopping it momentarily and then "spiking" his spiritual energy, unbalancing his chakra. This dispels any genjutsu set upon the user except MS Eye Techniques, Paralysis-like Genjutsu and Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant. The effectiveness of this technique is dependent upon the skill of the user. A Jounin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to C-rank. An S-class ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to B-rank. A Sannin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to A-rank. A Sage rank user can dispel Genjutsu up to S-Rank. The user may use this technique through physical contact on others to dispel them from Genjutsu. The technique can only be used once per turn and the user still needs to fully follow the logic as to why he figured out it was an illusion.

(Doton: Keijūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Light Weight Rock Technique
    Description: Contrary to the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, instead of making an object heavier, this technique makes an item in direct contact with the user much lighter. This allows freer manipulation of the affected objects, which would normally carry considerably more weight and as such, require a greater amount of exertion to move. The user, if using this technique on a incoming object, will still be affected by some of the momentum carried by the incoming object but will not gain full damage due to drastically decreasing its weight.
    Note: The initial effects last for 2 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.

(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Chakra Cost:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod

-As I am about to continue with my wind, the wave had all ready crashed into the area I thought you were. Not seeing you there, I can conclude that you escaped somehow. I then launch the wind just to be sure, and see it hit nothing. It was a fact-you had disappeared.-

-I become highly observant, and make a few quick handseals almost instantly. Since you are behind me, you would not see them and as such would not be alerted to anything. Next, I see chakra enhanced rain begin to fall. The rain has my chakra infused into it and alerts me to your position instantly.-

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Range: Short-Long
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

-As that happens, I whip around facing you. Then, I materialize a small puddle underneath you which you would not detect because of the ran also falling. Even if you did detect it, you would most likely say it was due to the rain. Next, the water underneath you gushes upwards suddenly. Surprising you greatly. Before you can figure out what is going on, several water bullets slam into your body causing a lot of pain. The bullets then form into a large water dragon which slams into your body from above.-

(Suiton: Suiryū Kōbaku ) - Water Release: Water Dragon Biting Explosion
    Description: The user creates a large pool of water that gushes upwards lifting the opponent into the air, after firing the enemy into the air, the user shoots numerous water bullets at them from the pool of water and then finishes by forming the water bullets into a water dragon which attacks the target, sending them crashing into the ground.

-As you land on the ground, I send a small wave of wind to cut up the rest of your body. The wind slices you apart, and scatters the rest of the pieces of your body in various directions.-

(Fūton: Kaze Shingai) - Wind Release: Wind Terror
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user unleashes a wave of wind that slashes at the opponent.

"woot, woot!"

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

1:02 Water Dragon Biting Explosion
    ___
    I notice your hand seals and the placement of your hands on the ground I get ready for an underground attack but little do I know it is an attack from straight forward(members forget it doesn't happen underneath but from the user of the attack as you can see in the link above). I release a stream of wind that takes the shape of a twister. The twister takes the water and combines with it and heads towards you with the strength of a strong B rank combo of water and wind twister. I step back with my right foot and slams my hands on the ground. The earth rises three feet in front of me. I create a surge of wind and blast it straight at the wall of earth, hurling the earth pieces as it brakes from the surge of wind towards you(uses the strength of it to hurl a giant summoning). So you have a twister of wind and water and a surge of wind with earth chunks coming at you one by one.

(Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.

(Doton: Doryuheki) - Earth Release: Earth Style Wall Jutsu
    Description: The user will first perform the Tiger → Hare → Boar → Dog and then creates a solid wall of earth as a form of defence. Chakra is either converted to earth within the body and then spat out to form the wall or the user can manipulate pre-existing earth to form the wall. The earth then instantly rises up and takes form. The barrier itself is also coated with chakra, making its strength incomparable to that of a normal mud wall. Because of the earth's special characteristics, the wall is highly resistant against, for instance, fire and water. Hizuren Sarutobi spits mud from his mouth to perform the jutsu whilst Kakashi creates a wall composed of bulldog sculptures to box-in Pain.

(Fūton: Boufuu oonami no Jutsu ) - Wind Release: Gale Surge Technique
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will create a large surge of wind that is capable of pushing a target back and dealing some small cuts to them. The wind technique is also strong enough to push back a large summoning creature.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod

-As you send all my shiz back to me, I mould a ton of water chakra in my body. I then expel it from my mouth nearly instantly, in the form of a giant barricade which protects me from all the stuff. It also leaves behind a large water source which I will use.-

( Suiton: Suijinchū ) - Water Release: Water Encampment Pillar
    Type: Defence
    Chakra cost: 40
    Description: A defensive technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into water, and then expelled from the mouth in a dense torrent, effectively creating a near instantaneous barricade that can be used to intercept incoming attacks.

-I suddenly form 4 quick handseals, and use all the water from before. I gather it all to form a giant beast made of water. I make the beast fire off a quick bullet of water equivalent to B rank, as it rushes forward towards you. I then cause it to sweep its claws in your general direction destroying the area around you, and if it hits you causing you to fly back from the impact with several broken bones.-

(Suiton: Mizu Shishi) - Water Release: Water Beast
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user after performing the Dog → Horse → Monkey → Ram and by manipulating a pre-existing water source and transforms it into a giant wolf-like beast. The beast can launch powerful streams of water from its mouth equivilant to B rank, or sweep the area with its claws to let a powerful torrent of water to wash away the enemies.
    Note: The Water Beast remains active for three turns

-I then concentrate wind chakra into my right hand. I then form the wind into the shape of a huge demonic hand. I then cause the demon hand to rush forwards, and grab your body. I crush your battered body in the hand, and toss it aside like a ragdoll.-

(Fūton: Jūha Reppū Shō) - Wind Style: Beast Tearing Gale Palm
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: This technique is somewhat of an enhanced version of the Beast Tearing Palm. It used chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the user's dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range weapon, the extending claw also carries tremendous force that can devastate anything in its path without affecting the user, making it useful for dislodging solid and heavy objects.

"Plan on staying dead this time?"

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

I stand there as you beast rush me and releases the B rank ball, I throw out eight kunais with explosive tags at the ball of water and makes one hand seal and the tags explode. The ball of water also explode from the explosion of the tags being so close to the tags. I notice the beast has gotten closer and I take a scroll out and unrolls it while making a shadow clone on my right. I place my hand on the kanji in the scroll and seals the water into it. My clone notices something big coming and slams his hands on the ground making a wall of earth that stops the attack he seen coming. The claw hits the walls and destroys them all blowing me and my clone back and dispersing him and the rocks flying everywhere. I get cut and slide against the ground on my chest. I stand up slowly whipping my face and clothes off and hurting. I start walking towards you with a limp.

To think, you could have got me if I didn't make a clone and sealed that tiger of water.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

( Ho/Mizu/Kaze/Tsuchi/Rai Houin ) - Fire/Water/Wind/Earth/Lightning Sealing Method
    Description: The user takes out a scroll, and writes the name of the element they wish to seal in it. They then make four handseals, and a vapour comes out of the scroll, envelops the technique they wish to seal and seals it back into the scroll.
    Note: This technique can only seal one technique up to S-rank per usage
    Note: This technique may be used only thrice.

( Doton: Tajū Doryūheki ) - Doton: Multiple Mudwall Technique
    Type: Supplementary, Defence
    Description: Like the parent technique, it creates a reinforced wall of earth to be used as a defensive mechanism. However, the technique works in a different manner. Using a pre-existing source of earth, it allows the user to create multiple walls of earth, further fortifying their defense instead of forming a single wall, by slamming his hands on the ground.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod

"I've got him on the ropes now!"

-As you begin to walk towards me, I quickly materialize a small puddle from the ground underneath you. Again, you do not detect it because of the ground already being wet, and because of the rain. I then have it savagely lift you into the air, and surprise you.-

( Suiton: Mizu Hashira Suiryoku no Jutsu ) - Water Release: Water Pillar Thrust
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.

-As you are lifted up, I make a single handseal and insert my chakra into you. I make you believe that you have gone blind, and you can't see anything. You can only feel the water propelling you up.-

( Kokuangyo no Jutsu ) - Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

-Suddenly, as you are blind I make 2 more quick handseals. I suddenly cause a highly sticky substance that is extremely adhesive to get all over your body. It prevents you from moving, and there is enough to prevent you from moving at all. While you are unable to move, and blind I quickly throw several explosive kunai at you. If the kunai hit you, they would detonate immediately and cause a large explosion. There are 4 kunai. One is aimed at your forehead, one at your chest, and one on each arm.-

(Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: The user After performing the required hand seals Ram → Tiger spits out high-viscosity, chakra infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually I would notice a puddle of water just forming out of no where with my feet since puddles of rain only form where the ground is deep(you know what I mean by deep, not normal level but down). We are just standing on a flat land.
    ___
    As I am walking towards you, I step into a puddle of water that thrust me up into the air. The thrust is fast but still it just lift me in the air without no harm actually just to throw me off balance in the air. As I am thrust in the air, I smile as I am thrown in the air and right then I go blind of out no where. I think to myself

Okay this can be either my eyes finally going bad or a genjutsu. Ninjutsu I would notice a sign but genjutsu just happens.

I make one hand seal while falling back towards the ground and notices the genjutsu wears off. I hit the ground in a cough up air and starts getting up slowly holding my back with my left hand. I look up and notices the syrup of water coming at me. I make a quick four hand seals and slams my hands on the ground. There a few feet in front of me grows a large wall of water that has patterns for leeches and box jellyfish on it like Kakashi has dogs on his. The wall protects against the syrup and blocks our view. I start stretching and hoping to get back into the game. If you continue with the four kunais they would just hit the front of the wall and make it crumble but still some of it stands. I leap up over the wall and runs at you quickly. As I run at you I start running faster and disappears and reappears behind you and does a horizontal kick with my left leg charged with chakra aimed at your left side. The kick sends you rocketing to the right. I stand there huffing and puffing trying to catch my breath.

(whispers)Shit to think this guy is having me use shadow clones and fuuinjutsu to get out of harms was. If he continues this up I might have to bust out those jutsus.

( Genjutsu: Kai ) - Illusion Technique: Release
    Chakra Cost: 15-40
    Description: The user does one hand seal to focus and then proceeds to disturb his chakra flow by forcefully stopping it momentarily and then "spiking" his spiritual energy, unbalancing his chakra. This dispels any genjutsu set upon the user except MS Eye Techniques, Paralysis-like Genjutsu and Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant. The effectiveness of this technique is dependent upon the skill of the user. A Jounin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to C-rank. An S-class ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to B-rank. A Sannin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to A-rank. A Sage rank user can dispel Genjutsu up to S-Rank. The user may use this technique through physical contact on others to dispel them from Genjutsu. The technique can only be used once per turn and the user still needs to fully follow the logic as to why he figured out it was an illusion.

(Doton: Doryuheki) - Earth Release: Earth Style Wall Jutsu
    Description: The user will first perform the Tiger → Hare → Boar → Dog and then creates a solid wall of earth as a form of defence. Chakra is either converted to earth within the body and then spat out to form the wall or the user can manipulate pre-existing earth to form the wall. The earth then instantly rises up and takes form. The barrier itself is also coated with chakra, making its strength incomparable to that of a normal mud wall. Because of the earth's special characteristics, the wall is highly resistant against, for instance, fire and water. Hizuren Sarutobi spits mud from his mouth to perform the jutsu whilst Kakashi creates a wall composed of bulldog sculptures to box-in Pain.

(Ryuu Handou)- Dragon Kick
    Range: short
    Chakra cost: 12
    Damage: 20 (+5 for chakra)
    Description: An attack where the user quickly appears behind the enemy and swings his left leg charged with chakra and striking the enemy�s side and sending them flying.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod

-As you block my attack, I see you run towards me. As you run, I begin charging wind chakra preparing for a short range attack. Suddenly, you disappear. Although, I still no where you are because of my rain. I can tell you reappear behind me, and as you prepare to do your kick, I quickly turn around. I then launch a blade of wind aimed at your midsection that cuts you in half as it hits you.-

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

-As the wind drives you back, I quickly gather my water chakra. I concentrate on the shape of a shark, and materialize one out of nowhere. Suddenly, I send it flying forward and it crashes into you. It breaks a few bones, and knocks you out.-

(Suiton: Suikoundan) - Water Style: Water shark bomb
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A water projectile shaped like a shark that comes crashing down on the opponent.
    Note: No water source required

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I'll end the test here. I have to say your last move is a little confusing because you are forgetting the speed of the technique I used and how fast a kick would be from you turning around and I am up close on you. So I say your last wouldn't work. I'll give this to Kiri for grading.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    On vacations until 4th of
    August.

~Test Failed~