NK teaches me how to fight !

Alaude Bio in sig ^_^

Lets do this !

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_> <_<

Re: NK teaches me how to fight !

Alright, before we begin, I need to know everything about you xD.

Tell me your current training status, your favourite element(s), your special abilities, any customs you have, bios you wish to acquire, summoning contracts and etc. Anything and everything is relevant.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Say hello to the city Mayor.

Right now I have been training a little under a month and have progressed nicely you can say.
    Water- B-rank (just started)
    Lighting- S-rank
    Earth- D-rank
    Wind- D-rank
    Fire- C-rank
    My favorite of the elements though is lighting because it really compliments my style of combat which is being fast and precise. I have no special abilities or Customs (yet) but I plan to make some in the near future. I'm still looking on improving my overall abilities. For I have yet to start off in any Jutsu type (Gen,Nin,Tai,Ken) but hopefully I will and I know I will utilize them well in battle.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_> <_<

Quote Originally Posted by noni1997 View Post
    Right now I have been training a little under a month and have progressed nicely you can say.
    Water- B-rank (just started)
    Lighting- S-rank
    Earth- D-rank
    Wind- D-rank
    Fire- C-rank
    My favorite of the elements though is lighting because it really compliments my style of combat which is being fast and precise. I have no special abilities or Customs (yet) but I plan to make some in the near future. I'm still looking on improving my overall abilities. For I have yet to start off in any Jutsu type (Gen,Nin,Tai,Ken) but hopefully I will and I know I will utilize them well in battle.
    Any bios you wish to obtain or plan on making in the future ?

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

I want to make a Minato Bio someday...If I pass the test lol if not then A hashirama one

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_> <_<

Quote Originally Posted by Délta View Post
    Im going to spam only because its NK's thread and i feel like ripping on him . NK you beat a couple Kumo nin and now ya training people haha, such a noob , once NK has seen this ill delete it promise. Btw good luck with the training
    He requested me to teach him -_-. Anyway, didn't I teach you how to counter/release Genjutsu ?

I want to make a Minato Bio someday...If I pass the test lol if not then A hashirama one
    Alright, I've figured out how we're going to do this. I remember learning from Cobalt the same way, though I'll make slight changes to his method.

I've split our training into the following categories, tell me what you wish to start with.

Categories:
    -Elemental combinations
    -Logistics of a battle
    -Countering/Releasing Genjutsu
    -Freeform Taijutsu and Kenjutsu
    -Making custom techniques (my specialty )
    -Using summons and clones
    -Battling types and characteristics (Cobalt's method)
    -Taking advantage of the terrain

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Elemental combinations please

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    An unforeseen situation… An
    unexpected turn of events…
    In the face of those, you too
    will face your true self.

Hello .. Im Joining this training session i believe

Heres My bio ( making an updated version soon thats pretty) Zexion

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

Gin Ichimaru in sig.

I've come to learn

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_> <_<

You may join the session Zexion, read through the rest of the replies to get a gist of how this training will work. Once you do that, post everything I asked Noni to post.

As for you Better, no I don't take in rpers with no potential, find some other sensei, hurr durr :/

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

It feels like im in a class room lol.
    Lets get on with it NK sensei

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_> <_<

It feels like im in a class room lol.
    Lets get on with it NK sensei
    Sorry about the lack of speed, I guarantee daily replies (around that) from hence onwards. If Zexion's slow, he'll get his own thread xD

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Negative Knight View Post
    Sorry about the lack of speed, I guarantee daily replies (around that) from hence onwards. If Zexion's slow, he'll get his own thread xD
    lol I don't mind !
    We will begin when your ready you are the sensei here

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Alright, before we begin, I need to know everything about you xD.

Tell me your current training status, your favourite element(s), your special abilities, any customs you have, bios you wish to acquire, summoning contracts and etc. Anything and everything is relevant.
    I am currently in my first ever training thread with Lili-Chiwan Sensei ... My favorite element ( out of the basic 5 i assume) Is wind style ...i have no Special Abilities .. nor do i have any customs i am brand new basically

Any bios you wish to obtain or plan on making in the future ?
    The only absoulte bio i would want to make is a kakuzu bio ... but we all know who is top dog when it comes to kakuzu i may make another Organization 13 member .. if i can progress this one on enough .!

Alright, I've figured out how we're going to do this. I remember learning from Cobalt the same way, though I'll make slight changes to his method.

I've split our training into the following categories, tell me what you wish to start with.

Categories:
    -Elemental combinations
    -Logistics of a battle
    -Countering/Releasing Genjutsu
    -Freeform Taijutsu and Kenjutsu
    -Making custom techniques (my specialty )
    -Using summons and clones
    -Battling types and characteristics (Cobalt's method)
    -Taking advantage of the terrain
    Element Combinations is fine with me

I think i can keep up .. ive got school on weekdays and thats really all that would hinder me

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absoun!

Can I join

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ma nig

Hi, I am a noob, let me join.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_> <_<

Quote Originally Posted by zexion333 View Post
    I am currently in my first ever training thread with Lili-Chiwan Sensei ... My favorite element ( out of the basic 5 i assume) Is wind style ...i have no Special Abilities .. nor do i have any customs i am brand new basically

The only absoulte bio i would want to make is a kakuzu bio ... but we all know who is top dog when it comes to kakuzu i may make another Organization 13 member .. if i can progress this one on enough .!

Element Combinations is fine with me

I think i can keep up .. ive got school on weekdays and thats really all that would hinder me
    Its cool, I have exams soon, so I can reply every 1-2 days z.z

Alright, let's get this show on the road.

With elemental combinations, its not only about fusing different jutsus in straight forward attack, but using them in effective ways which supplement your fighting style.

I assume you both know how the basic five elements interact with one another, but I'll go over it just in case.

Fire is stronger than Wind, the oxygen in the wind only seeks to fuel the heat of the flames.
    Wind is stronger than Lightning, as its a natural insulator.
    Lightning is stronger than Earth as it can pierce through it and cause it to crumble.
    Earth is stronger than Water as it reduces the force of the waves as well as block them.
    Water is stronger than Fire because it extinguishes the flames.

Now as you can see, some elements will be difficult to use together whilst others will flow together perfectly.

A few good elemental combinations are:
    Water and Lightning. The water conducts the electricity, giving it a more lethal edge.

Fire and Lightning. My personal view on these elements is, that they simply "phase" through eachother, since they're both in plasma state. However, some people may disagree with you, ignore them and follow your sensei's way xD. But really, its best to be on the safe side and never use Fire to counter Lightning or vice versa. This doesn't mean Fire goes through Fire and Lightning goes through Lightning.

Lightning can block other lightning techniques of the same rank and below, and Fire can block Fire (of the same rank or below).

When I say elemental combinations, you have to realize what I mean by this. This simply means using two or more elements at the same time via clones/summons/a badass Kakuzu bio and etc. Unless you have Yin/Yang training, you can't use two elemental manipulations on your own. Neither can you fuse them into one element like a KG does. To do that, yep you guessed it, also requires Yin/Yang training. This means no red lightning or blue fire, I was disappointed too z.z

Here are some visual examples of elemental combinations:

Fire/Lightning Combination

Go to 5:55 for a Fire/Lightning combination.

Water/Lightning Combination

After reading this. I want you to give me your own example of one good elemental combination and one "bad" elemental combination. I want you to explain it fully.

This is straight-forward combinations, we'll come onto the more complicated stuff once you guys fully grasp the basics.

Just remember, using elemental combinations doesn't mean making Kekkei Genkai. Using Water and Lightning will create an electrified torrent of water not Storm Release.

Last edited by Negative Knight; 05-05-2013 at 06:11 PM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Its cool, I have exams soon, so I can reply every 1-2 days z.z

Alright, let's get this show on the road.

With elemental combinations, its not only about fusing different jutsus in straight forward attack, but using them in effective ways which supplement your fighting style.

I assume you both know how the basic five elements interact with one another, but I'll go over it just in case.

Fire is stronger than Wind, the oxygen in the wind only seeks to fuel the heat of the flames.
    Wind is stronger than Lightning, as its a natural insulator.
    Lightning is stronger than Earth as it can pierce through it and cause it to crumble.
    Earth is stronger than Water as it reduces the force of the waves as well as block them.
    Water is stronger than Fire because it extinguishes the flames.

Now as you can see, some elements will be difficult to use together whilst others will flow together perfectly.

A few good elemental combinations are:
    Water and Lightning. The water conducts the electricity, giving it a more lethal edge.

Fire and Lightning. My personal view on these elements is, that they simply "phase" through eachother, since they're both in plasma state. However, some people may disagree with you, ignore them and follow your sensei's way xD. But really, its best to be on the safe side and never use Fire to counter Lightning or vice versa. This doesn't mean Fire goes through Fire and Lightning goes through Lightning.

Lightning can block other lightning techniques of the same rank and below, and Fire can block Fire (of the same rank or below).

When I say elemental combinations, you have to realize what I mean by this. This simply means using two or more elements at the same time via clones/summons/a badass Kakuzu bio and etc. Unless you have Yin/Yang training, you can't use two elemental manipulations on your own. Neither can you fuse them into one element like a KG does. To do that, yep you guessed it, also requires Yin/Yang training. This means no red lightning or blue fire, I was disappointed too z.z

Here are some visual examples of elemental combinations:

Fire/Lightning Combination

Go to 5:55 for a Fire/Lightning combination.

Water/Lightning Combination

After reading this. I want you to give me your own example of one good elemental combination and one "bad" elemental combination. I want you to explain it fully.

This is straight-forward combinations, we'll come onto the more complicated stuff once you guys fully grasp the basics.

Just remember, using elemental combinations doesn't mean making Kekkei Genkai. Using Water and Lightning will create an electrified torrent of water not Storm Release.

A great combination of the basic elements is Fire and wind. Since wind feeds fire it makes the flames grow stronger and more quicker to its target. I think that would be great to use in a battle, without wasting to much chakra and making a stronger technique quicker.
    Example: I will aim Fire ball jutsu towards my opponent, While it is heading towards him, I will then blow wind towards the fire ball increasing its size and overall power.

Bad combination is quite simply fire and water, If they were to combine with one another the flames would just be extinguish and the water will evaporate. In short you just waste two jutsu's.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Another example of jutsu combination would be kakuzu;s wind +fire style this is a devastating jutsu where kakuzu merges his wind and fire masks together so when they launch individual attacks the devestating wind attack increases the fire style into a huge burst of flames.. this is able to be created because When there is a fire and you try putting out say with a fan . it would simply make the fire spread from one place to another.
    When kakuzu did merged not only did it increase the fire style's range but it also increased its burning capabilities as it was able to even burn through water ...

By bad i assume you mean A time when one element was used to ..negate the other if that's the case my example would be When Sasuke Uchia was able to negate deidara's earth style Detonating clay bombs by using his on lightning style ..this caused the bombs to be negated and lose the chakra that deidara inserts in them to explode..

*edit- crap did not see he had already used wind+fire style i was typing when he posted i guess :/

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_> <_<

A great combination of the basic elements is Fire and wind. Since wind feeds fire it makes the flames grow stronger and more quicker to its target. I think that would be great to use in a battle, without wasting to much chakra and making a stronger technique quicker.
    Example: I will aim Fire ball jutsu towards my opponent, While it is heading towards him, I will then blow wind towards the fire ball increasing its size and overall power.

Bad combination is quite simply fire and water, If they were to combine with one another the flames would just be extinguish and the water will evaporate. In short you just waste two jutsu's.
    Another example of jutsu combination would be kakuzu;s wind +fire style this is a devastating jutsu where kakuzu merges his wind and fire masks together so when they launch individual attacks the devestating wind attack increases the fire style into a huge burst of flames.. this is able to be created because When there is a fire and you try putting out say with a fan . it would simply make the fire spread from one place to another.
    When kakuzu did merged not only did it increase the fire style's range but it also increased its burning capabilities as it was able to even burn through water ...

By bad i assume you mean A time when one element was used to ..negate the other if that's the case my example would be When Sasuke Uchia was able to negate deidara's earth style Detonating clay bombs by using his on lightning style ..this caused the bombs to be negated and lose the chakra that deidara inserts in them to explode..

*edit- crap did not see he had already used wind+fire style i was typing when he posted i guess :/
    Spot on this is exactly what I mean. And its cool, Fire/Wind is the preferred combination everyone chooses. My personal favourite is Earth and Fire. The heat of the flames melts the earth so you form molten mud, or pseudo-lava as I like to call it. Remember, this isn't the Lava KG, but its a close 2nd xD

I assume you guys are familiar with the elemental strengths and weaknesses ranking system ?

It basically means, what ranks different elements can beat, neutralize or are overpowered by. I'll give you a practical example.

Fire is neutral to Earth. A B-Rank Fire will cancel out a B-Rank earth. Leaving no techniques.

Fire is strong to wind. A B-Rank Fire will cancel out an A-Rank Wind. Leaving no techniques.

Fire is weak to water. A B-Rank Fire will cancel out with a C-Rank Water. Leaving no techniques.

If an element is strong to another, it will cancel out with one rank higher than it and overpower the same rank as it.
    If an element is weak to another, it will cancel out with one rank lower than it and be overpowered by the same rank as it.

Do you guys get this concept ? Sorry, if either of you already know it.

Ask me any question you have about it. Even if you think its a stupid question, feel free to ask me anyway, this is a learning process and so you shouldn't restrict what you get out of it.

Hence afterwards, memorize this thread- http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=195074

Only kidding, but make sure you gradually pick up knowledge from it, so you're not clueless how to fight people with different KGs.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Spot on this is exactly what I mean. And its cool, Fire/Wind is the preferred combination everyone chooses. My personal favourite is Earth and Fire. The heat of the flames melts the earth so you form molten mud, or pseudo-lava as I like to call it. Remember, this isn't the Lava KG, but its a close 2nd xD

I assume you guys are familiar with the elemental strengths and weaknesses ranking system ?

It basically means, what ranks different elements can beat, neutralize or are overpowered by. I'll give you a practical example.

Fire is neutral to Earth. A B-Rank Fire will cancel out a B-Rank earth. Leaving no techniques.

Fire is strong to wind. A B-Rank Fire will cancel out an A-Rank Wind. Leaving no techniques.

Fire is weak to water. A B-Rank Fire will cancel out with a C-Rank Water. Leaving no techniques.

If an element is strong to another, it will cancel out with one rank higher than it and overpower the same rank as it.
    If an element is weak to another, it will cancel out with one rank lower than it and be overpowered by the same rank as it.

Do you guys get this concept ? Sorry, if either of you already know it.

Ask me any question you have about it. Even if you think its a stupid question, feel free to ask me anyway, this is a learning process and so you shouldn't restrict what you get out of it.

Hence afterwards, memorize this thread- http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=195074

Only kidding, but make sure you gradually pick up knowledge from it, so you're not clueless how to fight people with different KGs.

I'm already quite familiar with this NK
    I have read the thread you posted quite sometime to learn and grasp the concept as good as I can.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

That was a rather interesting thread.. especially the parts about The KKG .. side question would it be acceptable to use those weakness in a debate ..? or are the KKG weaknesses strictly made for RP.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_> <_<

I'm already quite familiar with this NK
    I have read the thread you posted quite sometime to learn and grasp the concept as good as I can.
    That was a rather interesting thread.. especially the parts about The KKG .. side question would it be acceptable to use those weakness in a debate ..? or are the KKG weaknesses strictly made for RP.
    It depends if you can justify it. However, I advise against using it in a debate by making claims like Fire > Clay. However, you can imply things e.g. its logical fire would heat up clay to the extent it solidifies and can no longer detonate.

To consolidate on basic elemental combinations, here's the list of good ones and the list of less effective ones.

Useful combinations:
    Fire and Wind
    Water and Wind
    Earth and Fire
    Fire and Lightning

Neutral combinations:
    Earth and Wind

Ineffective combinations:
    Wind and Lightning
    Fire and Water
    Earth and Lightning

Alright, for the following basic 5 combinations, I want you to explain why each of the combinations is in the following categories, if you would use them in battle and how you would use them (include the method e.g. clones/summons/etc).

Furthermore, these categories are very broad and so don't stick too strictly to them. Water and Lightning is a terrible tactic if you're streaming water from your mouth since the electricity will conduct straight into your body killing you. Its also a bad tactic to use if the lightning comes into contact with any water you're standing on. If you ever use lightning whilst on a water source, make sure it doesn't touch the water or that you jump when you fire it, so there's no way it can conduct into your body.

Wind and Lightning is another weird one. When you use two jutsus in the same direction, they don't really have the same effect as when they're opposing eachother. The wind might not insulate the lightning depending on the type of jutsu used. But then again, they could cancel eachother out. When you use this type of combination its much safer to make sure the wind and lightning don't make contact with eachother whatsoever. I don't really use this combination since its almost useless xD.

Fire and Water can be a good elemental combination. Discuss amongst yourselves what I mean by this.

As you can see, elemental combinations aren't straight forward. Worst thing is, this is the basic stuff z.z.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Visionwashere

Nk, you've got to be more specific in your teachings if you want to become my senpai. Remember this will get graded by the rp mods.

Continue as I mod this thread.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_> <_<

Quote Originally Posted by Tosen View Post
    Nk, you've got to be more specific in your teachings if you want to become my senpai. Remember this will get graded by the rp mods.

Continue as I mod this thread.
    I'm not overwhelming them with too much info at a time -_-

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»