Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Justice will always prevail.

No Blood.[Open]

Rei's Rules and Regulation
    No killing or stealing.
    Mid Range
    Terrain:A plain grassfield with a small water source.
    I'll use Suoh Mikoto in sig.

You may go first.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just an average guy.

Re: No Blood.[Open]

Green machine in sig.

I begin by channeling my water chakra into the ground, creating a gushing flow of water that forms in an upwards motion trapping you in a dense orb of water.

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water. Note: Technique creates its own water source

With you now busy with the orb of water, I trap you in an illusion where you believe a huge ball of fire is descending from the sky above you.

Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user casts an illusion where the opponent sees a huge ball of fire descending from the sky and enveloping its target.

I then channel my earth chakra into the sky, causing it to rip open releasing a large amount of chakra infused mud to fall ontop of you, drowning you in mud.

Range: Short – Mid
    Description: The user creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of mud, covering them. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.

Last edited by -Cerberus-; 05-01-2013 at 09:24 PM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

When I begin to notice the water being formed around me,I quickly blow out a strong stream of wind from my mouth to push me back into long range.Dodging your "fireball" and earth technique from above.
    (Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.

Once in long range I create a very large blast of wind and blow it towards you.Leveling the ground as it travels towards you at high speeds.
    Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user does the Ram handseal and inhales, kneading his chakra into his lungs, exhaling a huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path. Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just an average guy.

With you now in the air going backwards, I create several gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. One pillar hits you directly from underneath you, breaking several bones in your legs, one pillar comes from behind you and two pillars attack you on each side. This is done with you in the air.

Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

I then channel my water chakra into the sky, slamming my hands on the ground creating a large amount of water to summon 5 meters above you. The water is used to put you off and cause a distraction. I throw one tagged kunai in an arc motion so that it lands directly near you, exploding upon impact.

Range: Short - Long
    Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant. Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

While going into long range,I notice several chunks of earth coming from all sides of me and create a chidori that covers a circular area around me.Destroying all of the earth chunks from hitting me.As the technique finishes I land into long range.
    (Raiton: Chidori Raimei) - Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
    Type:Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.

Once in long range I notice a shadow on the ground and automatically realise it's a attack from above.So I breath out a long stream of fire at the incoming water.This causes the water and fire to become steam that forms above my head.
    ( Katon: Hi no Iki ) - Fire Release: Fire Breath
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user breathes a powerful stream of fire from their mouth at their target.

With this being done I perform the rat handseal and I create several strong currents around the battlefield that are controllable with my hands.I begin to pick up debris from the field.
    (Fūton: Kiryū Ranbu) - Wind Release: Air Current Wild Dance
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra Cost: 40 (-5 per turn)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After making the Rat handseal, the user creates and controls air currents from the palms of their hands, forming a large field of raging air currents and gusting winds. The technique expands quickly, rapidly spanning through all of the battle field, gathering debris, dust and other small particles in its path. The technique effectively creates a very large controllable "dust" storm.
    Note: Lasts 3 turns or until released.