Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    Alleiram's Avatar
    Status
    Alleiram is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    I'm not where I want to be
    Posts
    288
    Post Thanks / Like
    ----
     

    What is your opinion on conspiracy theories?

    or what is the most ridiculous one you've heard of?
    there are so many...
     
         

  2. #2
    Nobody Tendou00's Avatar
    Status
    Tendou00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Under girlz's feet
    Posts
    64,191
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stay healthy,eat fruit!
     

    Re: What is your opinion on conspiracy theories?

     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member hixa kuogame's Avatar
    Status
    hixa kuogame is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    kamui world
    Posts
    6,652
    Post Thanks / Like
    these people suck
     

    Re: What is your opinion on conspiracy theories?

    the uchiha planning a coup'
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member rollin's Avatar
    Status
    rollin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,478
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What is your opinion on conspiracy theories?

    a derogatory name for a person who researches and looks more into what he sees on the news and tv etc.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Michael Jordan's Avatar
    Status
    Michael Jordan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Riding around with a blunt in my lip, the sun in my eyes with a gun on my hip.
    Posts
    2,668
    Post Thanks / Like
    "In this world wherever
    there is light - there are
    also shadows. As long as the
    concept of winners exist,
    there must be losers. The
    selfish desire of wanting to
    maintain peace causes wars,
    and hatred is born to protect
    love" - Madara Uchiha
     

    Re: What is your opinion on conspiracy theories?

    Some people believe the earth is flat and say NASA's pictures of Earth and such are fake and part of a conspiracy to control us.
     
         

  6. #6
    The Adonis the big boss's Avatar
    Status
    the big boss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Posts
    7,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    i like plants. plants are
    asexual, and can reproduce by
    budding. dat photosynthesis.
    dat Plant reproductive
    morphology. dat flora.
     

    Re: What is your opinion on conspiracy theories?

    the patriots and the a.i and the philosophers legacy and the war industrial complex

    metal gear solid games
     
         

  7. #7
    Banned
    Status
    Nagato soloes Itachi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hail to Mr Nagato :P
     

    Re: What is your opinion on conspiracy theories?

    Bunch of bs for paranoid people
     
         

  8. #8
    Banned
    Status
    Fodder#5 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    1,971
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fodder
     

    Re: What is your opinion on conspiracy theories?

    See the Man just wants you to think that conspiracy theories are crap. Conspiracy theories are a conspiracy man. I'm going to go back to my bunker now...
     
         

  9. #9
    Alleiram's Avatar
    Status
    Alleiram is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    I'm not where I want to be
    Posts
    288
    Post Thanks / Like
    ----
     

    Re: What is your opinion on conspiracy theories?

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jordan View Post
    Some people believe the earth is flat and say NASA's pictures of Earth and such are fake and part of a conspiracy to control us.
    Oh wow, that's ridiculous.
     
         

  10. #10
    Sweety!Get Mommy's Bazooka foxyladyland's Avatar
    Status
    foxyladyland is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    la mericas ;)
    Posts
    10,180
    Post Thanks / Like
    Before you change the status,
    remember the censor-bypassing
    rules.
     

    Re: What is your opinion on conspiracy theories?

    I luv them I guess

     
         

  11. #11
    Sydney's Halo Grim's Avatar
    Status
    Grim is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,376
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society
     



    Re: What is your opinion on conspiracy theories?

    most ridiculous consp on my opinion is about human reptiles living among us ''shapeshifters'' youtube is full of this crap. I find it kinda annoying but also funny at some point.

    like this lol

     
         

  12. #12
    Issues Klaroline's Avatar
    Status
    Klaroline is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Australia.
    Posts
    1,535
    Post Thanks / Like
    My heart on my sleeve and the
    world in my hands.
     

    Re: What is your opinion on conspiracy theories?

    I laugh at most of them. There are some hilarious ones out there.
     
         

  13. #13
    Alleiram's Avatar
    Status
    Alleiram is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    I'm not where I want to be
    Posts
    288
    Post Thanks / Like
    ----
     

    Re: What is your opinion on conspiracy theories?

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    most ridiculous consp on my opinion is about human reptiles living among us ''shapeshifters'' youtube is full of this crap. I find it kinda annoying but also funny at some point.

    like this lol

    That's just...wow. lol it just looks like the angle is weird...
    that's funny though
     
         

  14. #14
    Sydney's Halo Grim's Avatar
    Status
    Grim is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,376
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society
     



    Re: What is your opinion on conspiracy theories?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alleiram View Post
    That's just...wow. lol it just looks like the angle is weird...
    that's funny though
    poor man. I wonder how's his wife.. ''honey did you hear what they say about you on the internet? you're a f***ing alien''
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member l Forgotten l's Avatar
    Status
    l Forgotten l is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Searching for the groupies
    Posts
    4,255
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okay, maybe I'm not who I
    thought I would be but I am
    who exactly I want to be.
     

    Re: What is your opinion on conspiracy theories?

    I think they are cra cra ...
     
         

  16. #16
    Alleiram's Avatar
    Status
    Alleiram is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    I'm not where I want to be
    Posts
    288
    Post Thanks / Like
    ----
     

    Re: What is your opinion on conspiracy theories?

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    poor man. I wonder how's his wife.. ''honey did you hear what they say about you on the internet? you're a f***ing alien''
    Ha! agreed
     
         

  17. #17
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Netherworld
    Posts
    21,669
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: What is your opinion on conspiracy theories?

    Furtive fallacies.
     
         

  18. #18
    OH LONG JOHNSON edo tensai wilmaso's Avatar
    Status
    edo tensai wilmaso is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    BRONX
    Posts
    1,897
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What is your opinion on conspiracy theories?

    i hope you guys can learn and differentiate between conspiracies some are legit and have evidence.....the BP oil spilled was planned because they can make more money cleaning the oil than to actually sell it.....that has been proven especially when you find out the guys the own the cleaning business( **** cheney)( the president yes the president of BP sold half his stock a week before the spill m i wonder why?)

    the fact that the federal reserve does not take any laws into account and they do what they want......if you had the ability to change the world into your liking...and you had the money and resources to do it....who's gonna stop you?? a bunch a useless eaters that sit in front a T.V watching reality t.v or some dudes in the corner selling drugs.

    the Bilderberg Group is a international mafia, 9/11 was a inside job, so was the killing of Gaddafi. anyone who tries to set their own monetary system will get annihilated by the international mafia.

    here's a fun fact as well to keep you thinking....there are 6 companies/corporations that control 95 percent of what you watch ,read and see. ..you telling me that's not gonna have some type of influence on you? also the president of every single G7 country has not been elected but selected by those of higher power i call them globalist.

    you all laugh at these BS theories about the world being flat and reptilian shape shifting aliens ......i do too cuz they are not conspiracy theories that's just disinformation and ppl being silly...... they are called conspiracy theory because there is evidence or reason to believe that something is wrong or someone is not telling us 100 percent the truth.
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member ~WastelandSociety~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~WastelandSociety~ is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    4,298
    Post Thanks / Like
    War. War Never Changes
     

    Re: What is your opinion on conspiracy theories?

    Quote Originally Posted by edo tensai wilmaso View Post
    i hope you guys can learn and differentiate between conspiracies some are legit and have evidence.....the BP oil spilled was planned because they can make more money cleaning the oil than to actually sell it.....that has been proven especially when you find out the guys the own the cleaning business( **** cheney)( the president yes the president of BP sold half his stock a week before the spill m i wonder why?)

    the fact that the federal reserve does not take any laws into account and they do what they want......if you had the ability to change the world into your liking...and you had the money and resources to do it....who's gonna stop you?? a bunch a useless eaters that sit in front a T.V watching reality t.v or some dudes in the corner selling drugs.

    the Bilderberg Group is a international mafia, 9/11 was a inside job, so was the killing of Gaddafi. anyone who tries to set their own monetary system will get annihilated by the international mafia.

    here's a fun fact as well to keep you thinking....there are 6 companies/corporations that control 95 percent of what you watch ,read and see. ..you telling me that's not gonna have some type of influence on you? also the president of every single G7 country has not been elected but selected by those of higher power i call them globalist.

    you all laugh at these BS theories about the world being flat and reptilian shape shifting aliens ......i do too cuz they are not conspiracy theories that's just disinformation and ppl being silly...... they are called conspiracy theory because there is evidence or reason to believe that something is wrong or someone is not telling us 100 percent the truth.
    That's bs. the oil spill wasn't planned.
     
         

  20. #20
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Esdeath-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Esdeath- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with Mikasa/Esdese/Konan/Rui/Kanon.
    Posts
    26,739
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.
     

    9/11 was planned by the states

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    most ridiculous consp on my opinion is about human reptiles living among us ''shapeshifters'' youtube is full of this crap. I find it kinda annoying but also funny at some point.

    like this lol

    If killer croc is real then Batman must be too
     
         
    Last edited by Ira; 05-02-2013 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Merging posts. Do not spam.

  21. #21
    Banned
    Status
    Hunty is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the land of idiots, Narutobase.
    Posts
    3,676
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am a status.
     



    Re: What is your opinion on conspiracy theories?

    Quote Originally Posted by -Punk- View Post
    9/11 was planned by the states
    Exactly, the plane didn't even hit the other tower. It just blew up out of nowhere. C4, I assume?!
     
         

  22. #22
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Esdeath-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Esdeath- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with Mikasa/Esdese/Konan/Rui/Kanon.
    Posts
    26,739
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.
     

    Re: What is your opinion on conspiracy theories?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneAndOnlyRaikage View Post
    Exactly, the plane didn't even hit the other tower. It just blew up out of nowhere. C4, I assume?!
    Bingo!

    Testify brother !
     
         

  23. #23
    Banned
    Status
    Hunty is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the land of idiots, Narutobase.
    Posts
    3,676
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am a status.
     



    Re: What is your opinion on conspiracy theories?

    Quote Originally Posted by -Punk- View Post
    Bingo!

    Testify brother !
    I know, I know. You and me know what's going on..
     
         

  24. #24
    OH LONG JOHNSON edo tensai wilmaso's Avatar
    Status
    edo tensai wilmaso is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    BRONX
    Posts
    1,897
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What is your opinion on conspiracy theories?

    Quote Originally Posted by ~WastelandSociety~ View Post
    That's bs. the oil spill wasn't planned.
    ok buddy, if you say so, just hope you did some research on it.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •