Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 25
  1. #1
    Sage CDT23's Avatar
    Status
    CDT23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,757
    This user has no status.
     

    What can kishi do to make the storyline even better?

    I been thinking for a while, seems like we might be at a dead end after the war. Almost everything we wanted to seen has been shown... the only thing left on my list is 8th gate open by either Gai or Lee, The outcome of the war, more on the Uzumaki and Naruto vs Sasuke.

    I think Kishi is hinting at something with the past movies... he has played with naruto traveling back in time, and putting him in another dimension. What if Kishi pulled a Akira Toriyama on us? Maybe someone comes from the future, maybe some like Naruto or Sasukes child or grand child came back. Or better yet Kakashi gets Obitos eyes also which allows him not only to move in and out of space, but he is enable to move through time also. That would give more to the story. I can think of a scenario already.

    A mysterious anbu from konoha approaches naruto and the past hokage at the end of the war. He calls for the hokage. The 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th addresses the mysterious anbu who is dressed differently. They ask which one he is referring to. Then he replies that he was not referring to them, he was talking to Naruto. Naruto tells the mask ninja that he is not the Hokage. The anbu shinobi says, "not yet". They ask who he is and he replies that he can't tell them but he has information that will help them and that the war has just began. He gives them a warning and disappears.

    Now when trunks came back he widen the windows a bit, with the whole android thing... i think someone from the future coming into the plot could lead to more stories to tell and maybe more background information we yet to find out. let me know what you guys think. could this be something you think Kishi might do... he has already shown that madara can make clones... what if Orochimaru took that to the next level and created something powerful enough to devastate the ninja universe. Maybe he can genetically make Sharingans? or make clones using Sasukes DNA?
     
         

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    Fodder#5 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,971
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Fodder
     

    Re: What can kishi do to make the storyline even better?

    Quote Originally Posted by CDT23 View Post
    I been thinking for a while, seems like we might be at a dead end after the war. Almost everything we wanted to seen has been shown... the only thing left on my list is 8th gate open by either Gai or Lee, The outcome of the war, more on the Uzumaki and Naruto vs Sasuke.

    I think Kishi is hinting at something with the past movies... he has played with naruto traveling back in time, and putting him in another dimension. What if Kishi pulled a Akira Toriyama on us? Maybe someone comes from the future, maybe some like Naruto or Sasukes child or grand child came back. Or better yet Kakashi gets Obitos eyes also which allows him not only to move in and out of space, but he is enable to move through time also. That would give more to the story. I can think of a scenario already.

    A mysterious anbu from konoha approaches naruto and the past hokage at the end of the war. He calls for the hokage. The 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th addresses the mysterious anbu who is dressed differently. They ask which one he is referring to. Then he replies that he was not referring to them, he was talking to Naruto. Naruto tells the mask ninja that he is not the Hokage. The anbu shinobi says, "not yet". They ask who he is and he replies that he can't tell them but he has information that will help them and that the war has just began. He gives them a warning and disappears.

    Now when trunks came back he widen the windows a bit, with the whole android thing... i think someone from the future coming into the plot could lead to more stories to tell and maybe more background information we yet to find out. let me know what you guys think. could this be something you think Kishi might do... he has already shown that madara can make clones... what if Orochimaru took that to the next level and created something powerful enough to devastate the ninja universe. Maybe he can genetically make Sharingans? or make clones using Sasukes DNA?
    I really like that, but I don't see it happening. I think Kishi will end it after this arc with a chapter that shows them in the future. Or he could just make this into a canon movie. That would be really cool if done correctly
     
         

  3. #3
    Banned
    Status
    i OblivioN i is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,290
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What can kishi do to make the storyline even better?

    Re-summon Itachi so that he can seal The Jubi with Totsuka Blitz
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Zexion~'s Avatar
    Status
    Zexion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,636
    An unforeseen situation… An
    unexpected turn of events…
    In the face of those, you too
    will face your true self.
     

    Re: What can kishi do to make the storyline even better?

    Create a new bad-ass ( has to be bad-ass) Villain
     
         

  5. #5
    I <3 PIE!!! ~Naruto&Itachi~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Naruto&Itachi~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    9,311
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What can kishi do to make the storyline even better?

    Kill sakura in a awesome way....like chidori OR rasengan to face and blood splatter everywhere
     
         

  6. #6
    Heavy on the emojis NarutoB's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoB is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,383
    Location
    JUST CAUGHT A BODY BOUT A WEEK AGO
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
     

    Re: What can kishi do to make the storyline even better?

    Give us the full Uzumaki background story.
     
         

  7. #7
    Alleiram's Avatar
    Status
    Alleiram is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    288
    Location
    I'm not where I want to be
    ----
     

    Re: What can kishi do to make the storyline even better?

    Kill Sakura
    Just kidding. And I like your idea. It'd definitely be interesting to see.
     
         

  8. #8
    Banned
    Status
    DrHouse is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    116
    Location
    Looking for my porn..
    Beating up Wilson..
     

    Re: What can kishi do to make the storyline even better?

    Put me in the battle field or stop with the talk no jutsu.
     
         

  9. #9
    Sage CDT23's Avatar
    Status
    CDT23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,757
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What can kishi do to make the storyline even better?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Laughing Man View Post
    I really like that, but I don't see it happening. I think Kishi will end it after this arc with a chapter that shows them in the future. Or he could just make this into a canon movie. That would be really cool if done correctly
    I was thinking maybe a movie to end it off too, but then it would be the end and no back story on Uzumaki
     
         

  10. #10
    I don't like Donuts. The7thHokage's Avatar
    Status
    The7thHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    9,273
    Location
    Back to the ****ing desert.
    Ussop was the hero of this
    arc.
     

    Re: What can kishi do to make the storyline even better?

    Continue the manga after the war and make use of Orochimaru's revival, making him the villain again
     
         

  11. #11
    I miss my banner. -Omegā-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Omegā- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5,678
    Location
    Anywhere the road takes me
    Korra and Omega "On the
    Run" 2014-2015
     

    Re: What can kishi do to make the storyline even better?

    He should finish the next chapter on time
     
         

  12. #12
    Faerie Dragon Lyralei's Avatar
    Status
    Lyralei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    206
    ~~~
     

    Re: What can kishi do to make the storyline even better?

    Maybe if Kakashi use TnJ on Obito he gets his second eye and awaken SUSANO.
     
         

  13. #13
    Insomniac RoguePatriot's Avatar
    Status
    RoguePatriot is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,166
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What can kishi do to make the storyline even better?

    Quote Originally Posted by zexion333 View Post
    Create a new bad-ass ( has to be bad-ass) Villain
    Madara is enough baddassery for this manga.
     
         

  14. #14
    Hakairyoku's Avatar
    Status
    Hakairyoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,344
    Thanks to Six Paths for the
    ava! ^^
     

    Re: What can kishi do to make the storyline even better?

    Quote Originally Posted by CDT23 View Post
    A mysterious anbu from konoha approaches naruto and the past hokage at the end of the war. He calls for the hokage. The 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th addresses the mysterious anbu who is dressed differently. They ask which one he is referring to. Then he replies that he was not referring to them, he was talking to Naruto. Naruto tells the mask ninja that he is not the Hokage. The anbu shinobi says, "not yet". They ask who he is and he replies that he can't tell them but he has information that will help them and that the war has just began. He gives them a warning and disappears.
    I LIKE this idea. A lot. You've presented something interesting here. I don't know how much of it (if any) will happen, but it's a very cool idea.
     
         

  15. #15
    Sage CDT23's Avatar
    Status
    CDT23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,757
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What can kishi do to make the storyline even better?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alleiram View Post
    Kill Sakura
    Just kidding. And I like your idea. It'd definitely be interesting to see.
    Thanks, maybe another scenerio is that Naruto goes mad after one his friends dies, maybe Sakura gets killed? they can probably kill her that way, some of us will be happy for a bit, but then that can open up to Naruto with Sakura which kishi has already shown to move away from.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member EliteRamenNinja's Avatar
    Status
    EliteRamenNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,153
    Location
    Between Christina Ricci's legs
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What can kishi do to make the storyline even better?

    Massive monsters, and then...

    Oh wait.
     
         

  17. #17
    *insert title here* UchihaKyru's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaKyru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,592
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What can kishi do to make the storyline even better?

    or it goes to akkipuden and the story revolves around Konohamaru, Udon, Moegi, and Ebisu! ......where am i going with this one.
     
         

  18. #18
    Faerie Dragon Lyralei's Avatar
    Status
    Lyralei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    206
    ~~~
     

    Re: What can kishi do to make the storyline even better?

    Quote Originally Posted by CDT23 View Post
    A mysterious anbu from konoha approaches naruto and the past hokage at the end of the war. He calls for the hokage. The 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th addresses the mysterious anbu who is dressed differently. They ask which one he is referring to. Then he replies that he was not referring to them, he was talking to Naruto. Naruto tells the mask ninja that he is not the Hokage. The anbu shinobi says, "not yet". They ask who he is and he replies that he can't tell them but he has information that will help them and that the war has just began. He gives them a warning and disappears.
    This could actually be the best possible outcome!
    FTW!
     
         

  19. #19
    Coca-Cola. Nous's Avatar
    Status
    Nous is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,815
    Location
    Unit 731
    「 πλοῦτος
    κράτος 」
     

    Re: What can kishi do to make the storyline even better?

    Have the Juubi wreck sh*t, that's how..
    And have Obito go to Kabuto via Kam'ui so that he can free him and Kabuto bring back all these other ninjas via Edo Tensei and also make him wreck sh*t.
     
         

  20. #20
    Sage CDT23's Avatar
    Status
    CDT23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,757
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What can kishi do to make the storyline even better?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakairyoku1 View Post
    I LIKE this idea. A lot. You've presented something interesting here. I don't know how much of it (if any) will happen, but it's a very cool idea.
    Ha thanks. Yeah kinda an way far ahead of the storyline but in theory this would open up to character development. Kishi and the Naruto producer shows that they want to see changes, hence the movie with different personality. with every good manga there is a time of peace and a time of darkness. now the war could very well be dark enough but i would like to see flash forwards of how our characters would look if a devastated event takes place. I think everyone gets the picture, they do it in alot of the superhero series, like in Heroes, Xmen, DC Comics did it, and so did Marvel Universe(including Xmen but they had their own thing with the mutants).
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •