Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 34
  1. #1
    Banned
    Status
    Da Best Ever is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,687
    Post Thanks / Like
    My plug from Mongolia,
    finessing in Cambodia, i got
    Iggy Azalea in the kitchen and
    she whip it from Australia
     

    How high would u rank the pains separately in the top 20 most powerful

    Deva- is surely Kage level can manipulate repulsive and attractive forces of people and object basically repel anything and pull anything

    Asura- can augment his body into mechanized armor and weaponry as well as create extra limbs he is Kage level also

    Animal- can summon varies animals, most people won't be able to get past the dog not to mention if u are not in possession of any ocular powers u won't be able to see the chameleon once it goes invincible and it can hide the animal path too , the bird, rhino, centipede, panda, and Can summon anybody as well it occasionally summoned Konan and the other paths to fight this path is Kage level

    Human- grants the user the ability to read a targets mind and snatch the soul open doing so, note all of the paths are pretty fast and have good tai jutsu and this particular path was easily snatching the souls out of konoha jonin so he is Kage level also

    Preta-can absorb an infinite amount of chakra, so to all u guys saying Nagato can't beat Ems Madara wrong he can absorb all of madara's techs all those fire techs and susano and whatever the kyuubi has to throw at him will be absorbed

    Naraka- grants the user interrogation and restoration using the king of hell and this path also was killing konoha jonin so he is above jonin too

    The ones that I think could be top 10 are deva, asura, and animal, and preta
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member hixa kuogame's Avatar
    Status
    hixa kuogame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    kamui world
    Posts
    5,712
    Post Thanks / Like
    these people suck
     

    Re: How high would u rank the pains separately in the top 20 most powerful

    the same way you ordered it
     
         

  3. #3
    Banned
    Status
    Da Best Ever is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,687
    Post Thanks / Like
    My plug from Mongolia,
    finessing in Cambodia, i got
    Iggy Azalea in the kitchen and
    she whip it from Australia
     

    Re: How high would u rank the pains separately in the top 20 most powerful

    And dnt bash me I'm pointing out the obvious
     
         

  4. #4
    Banned
    Status
    Da Best Ever is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,687
    Post Thanks / Like
    My plug from Mongolia,
    finessing in Cambodia, i got
    Iggy Azalea in the kitchen and
    she whip it from Australia
     

    Re: How high would u rank the pains separately in the top 20 most powerful

    Quote Originally Posted by hixa kuogame View Post
    the same way you ordered it
    Hahaha cute
     
         

  5. #5
    Banned
    Status
    Fodder#5 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    1,971
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fodder
     

    Re: How high would u rank the pains separately in the top 20 most powerful

    Yup same way you would. Deva is really the only that could handle a strong opponent one on one
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member AlphaScythian's Avatar
    Status
    AlphaScythian is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    7,618
    Post Thanks / Like
    Against All Authority
     

    Re: How high would u rank the pains separately in the top 20 most powerful

    I wouldnt put them that high. Any of them is easily beaten byt other 2 of 3 ninja arts.
    Deva has best shot if we include big ass ST
     
         

  7. #7
    Banned
    Status
    ToruneNamikaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    909
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tobirama solos
     

    Re: How high would u rank the pains separately in the top 20 most powerful

    Deva might be top 10 but the rest can be defeated by a lot of ninjas.
     
         

  8. #8
    Paladin Narubro's Avatar
    Status
    Narubro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Canary Isles
    Posts
    2,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    always watching
     

    Re: How high would u rank the pains separately in the top 20 most powerful

    Deva is on Itachi's level, but the rest are A rank
     
         

  9. #9
    Banned
    Status
    ballerjordan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Rippin' kids like no tomorrow
    Posts
    6,482
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How high would u rank the pains separately in the top 20 most powerful

    Imagine them all in one, yep Nagato's a badass
     
         

  10. #10
    Smartass Inichi Matsuka's Avatar
    Status
    Inichi Matsuka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Reading Shonen JUMP.
    Posts
    2,813
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Manga endings might
    always be the same.. However,
    when it comes to life, neither
    you or I are mere readers; we
    are writers. We can change the
    ending for ourselves." -
    Sakata Gintoki
     

    Re: How high would u rank the pains separately in the top 20 most powerful

    The only ones I'd change would be Human Path and Naraka.
    They're both Jonin level imo. However, there are plenty of characters that could deal with the others, although Naruto SM was perfect for fighting all at once. But, I'll put them as a group (and working together) at about 8 on my list. (Nagato on my list is at about 3)
     
         
    Last edited by Inichi Matsuka; 05-01-2013 at 11:01 PM.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Status
    Fodder#5 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    1,971
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fodder
     

    Re: How high would u rank the pains separately in the top 20 most powerful

    Quote Originally Posted by ToruneNamikaze View Post
    Deva might be top 10 but the rest can be defeated by a lot of ninjas.
    I agree with you. Deva is really the only top ten opponent. The others kind of suck individually
     
         

  12. #12
    Banned
    Status
    Da Best Ever is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,687
    Post Thanks / Like
    My plug from Mongolia,
    finessing in Cambodia, i got
    Iggy Azalea in the kitchen and
    she whip it from Australia
     

    Re: How high would u rank the pains separately in the top 20 most powerful

    Quote Originally Posted by The Laughing Man View Post
    Yup same way you would. Deva is really the only that could handle a strong opponent one on one
    Not true at all how would someone even get to animal path it would either be on the bird in the air or invisible inside the invisible chameleon while the dog just keeps multiplying until it overwhelms the opponent and the rhino and the centipede and the panda can block almost any attack please animal could defeat someone as powerful as kakashi

    And depending on who preta path faces it could defeat high level shinobi as well as it can absorb any ninjutsu and an infinite amount so it could be directly attack by killer bee and absorb all his chakra reducing the power of the attack just like Nagato did against killer bee and asura could beat a high level opponent as well
     
         

  13. #13
    Banned
    Status
    Da Best Ever is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,687
    Post Thanks / Like
    My plug from Mongolia,
    finessing in Cambodia, i got
    Iggy Azalea in the kitchen and
    she whip it from Australia
     

    Re: How high would u rank the pains separately in the top 20 most powerful

    I dnt see how u guys say they can be defeated by a lot of shinobi when they were easily defeating jonin level shinobi sometimes even multiple jonin they all could fit in a top 20 for sure
     
         

  14. #14
    Banned
    Status
    ToruneNamikaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    909
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tobirama solos
     

    Re: How high would u rank the pains separately in the top 20 most powerful

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Best Ever View Post
    I dnt see how u guys say they can be defeated by a lot of shinobi when they were easily defeating jonin level shinobi sometimes even multiple jonin they all could fit in a top 20 for sure
    Top 10 are way above jonin level. The pains can't compete with the likes of Kabuto, Madara, Obito, Hokages, Edo Kages, Uchiha Bros, Kakashi, Guy, Naruto, Akatsuki, Gokage, Sannins and others.
     
         

  15. #15
    Smartass Inichi Matsuka's Avatar
    Status
    Inichi Matsuka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Reading Shonen JUMP.
    Posts
    2,813
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Manga endings might
    always be the same.. However,
    when it comes to life, neither
    you or I are mere readers; we
    are writers. We can change the
    ending for ourselves." -
    Sakata Gintoki
     

    Re: How high would u rank the pains separately in the top 20 most powerful

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Best Ever View Post
    I dnt see how u guys say they can be defeated by a lot of shinobi when they were easily defeating jonin level shinobi sometimes even multiple jonin they all could fit in a top 20 for sure
    They were surprise attacked, and had no intel on their abilities.
    So say it was a fair scenario, and both sides had intel on each other.
    I believe a few characters could defeat some of the individual Pains.
     
         

  16. #16
    Banned
    Status
    Da Best Ever is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,687
    Post Thanks / Like
    My plug from Mongolia,
    finessing in Cambodia, i got
    Iggy Azalea in the kitchen and
    she whip it from Australia
     

    Re: How high would u rank the pains separately in the top 20 most powerful

    Quote Originally Posted by ToruneNamikaze View Post
    Top 10 are way above jonin level. The pains can't compete with the likes of Kabuto, Madara, Obito, Hokages, Edo Kages, Uchiha Bros, Kakashi, Guy, Naruto, Akatsuki, Gokage, Sannins and others.
    Not all of the but some of them can beat most of the akatsuki and kakashi and some Kages and possibly sasuke like.... Deva path, animal who is almost unreachable it could just fly on the bird while the dog keeps multiplying and it eventually would overwhelm any opponent and even the raikage would lose to animal why because he has no way of reaching the bird nor can he destroy that dog the only person who destroyed that dog was itachi and that's because he used totsuka blade and sealed it away so someone as powerful the raikage would lose to animal path and he would lose to preta path and preta path would just absorb all that chakra which would result in reducing the impact of the raikage s tech like Nagato did against bee and I just used the raikage as an example and I even think preta path could beat sasuke because preta would absorb all of sasuke tech along with susano as well and could defeat itachi as well for the same reason
     
         

  17. #17
    Banned
    Status
    Da Best Ever is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,687
    Post Thanks / Like
    My plug from Mongolia,
    finessing in Cambodia, i got
    Iggy Azalea in the kitchen and
    she whip it from Australia
     

    Re: How high would u rank the pains separately in the top 20 most powerful

    Quote Originally Posted by Inichi Matsuka View Post
    They were surprise attacked, and had no intel on their abilities.
    So say it was a fair scenario, and both sides had intel on each other.
    I believe a few characters could defeat some of the individual Pains.
    They should be top 20 point blank period
     
         

  18. #18
    Penguin.'s Avatar
    Status
    Penguin. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Tobirama's God-like hair.
    Posts
    21,272
    Post Thanks / Like
    Best of the 2013 generation.
     

    Re: How high would u rank the pains separately in the top 20 most powerful

    Deva Path is Kage level. Animal path is low Kage level. The rest are not that great if you place them in one on one match-ups.
     
         

  19. #19
    Banned
    Status
    Da Best Ever is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,687
    Post Thanks / Like
    My plug from Mongolia,
    finessing in Cambodia, i got
    Iggy Azalea in the kitchen and
    she whip it from Australia
     

    Re: How high would u rank the pains separately in the top 20 most powerful

    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin2640 View Post
    Deva Path is Kage level. Animal path is low Kage level. The rest are not that great if you place them in one on one match-ups.
    And preta path as well and there is no such ranking as low Kage level either your Kage level or not u said it that way to takeaway from animal path but its cool and the others like asura could be Kage as well and Naraka and human paths were defeating multiple jonin at the same time so if your defeating multiple jonin at the same time then u are Kage level
     
         

  20. #20
    Banned
    Status
    ToruneNamikaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    909
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tobirama solos
     

    Re: How high would u rank the pains separately in the top 20 most powerful

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Best Ever View Post
    Not all of the but some of them can beat most of the akatsuki and kakashi and some Kages and possibly sasuke like.... Deva path, animal who is almost unreachable it could just fly on the bird while the dog keeps multiplying and it eventually would overwhelm any opponent and even the raikage would lose to animal why because he has no way of reaching the bird nor can he destroy that dog the only person who destroyed that dog was itachi and that's because he used totsuka blade and sealed it away so someone as powerful the raikage would lose to animal path and he would lose to preta path and preta path would just absorb all that chakra which would result in reducing the impact of the raikage s tech like Nagato did against bee and I just used the raikage as an example and I even think preta path could beat sasuke because preta would absorb all of sasuke tech along with susano as well and could defeat itachi as well for the same reason
    Itachi used Amaterasu to beat the dog actually, Sasuke and Itachi aren't idiots they won't spam ninjutsu if preta keeps absorbing. Uchiha bros could beat preta via genjutsu. Raikage would eventually figure out preta's ability and his taijutsu skills would eventually overwhelm Preta. One punch from SM Naruto rendered Preta path useless, if A keeps on hitting him, I am pretty sure Preta would also be rendered useless. You are overrating Preta, no one would logically spam ninjutsu, if he keeps absorbing it.
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member RikudoKami's Avatar
    Status
    RikudoKami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    1,807
    Post Thanks / Like
    How many gods will I have to
    kill today?
     

    Re: How high would u rank the pains separately in the top 20 most powerful

    When Nagato is using himself his power is on a far greater scale than Pein, that's why he was able to instantly absorb Narutos KCM & Killer Bees v2 with taking virtually zero damage and deliver swift punishment with Asura path & Animal Path.

    Solo God, his feats speak volumes.
     
         

  22. #22
    Banned
    Status
    Da Best Ever is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,687
    Post Thanks / Like
    My plug from Mongolia,
    finessing in Cambodia, i got
    Iggy Azalea in the kitchen and
    she whip it from Australia
     

    Re: How high would u rank the pains separately in the top 20 most powerful

    Quote Originally Posted by ToruneNamikaze View Post
    Itachi used Amaterasu to beat the dog actually, Sasuke and Itachi aren't idiots they won't spam ninjutsu if preta keeps absorbing. Uchiha bros could beat preta via genjutsu. Raikage would eventually figure out preta's ability and his taijutsu skills would eventually overwhelm Preta. One punch from SM Naruto rendered Preta path useless, if A keeps on hitting him, I am pretty sure Preta would also be rendered useless. You are overrating Preta, no one would logically spam ninjutsu, if he keeps absorbing it.
    Preta path can absorb chakra period it doesn't need to be visible chakra like a cloaked naruto so if a uses tai jutsu preta path could still absorb his chakra and reduced the blow and I said the raikage would figure it out yea he might and we all knw the raikage rushes in and is very reckless and we have never seen him use strategy like that so he might knw the mechanics of preta path tech but doesn't mean he would figure it out and if he wins against preta path it would be a good fight as I dnt se the raikage figuring it out that fast so preta has a chance to win and if it could compete with the raikage arguably the strongest Kage alive well then preta path is Kage level and preta path can absorb Amaterasu as well
     
         
    Last edited by Da Best Ever; 05-01-2013 at 11:47 PM.

  23. #23
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    18,939
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How high would u rank the pains separately in the top 20 most powerful

    No Path of Pain is top 10 by itself. Not even Deva.

    Hashirama
    Madara
    Obito
    Naruto
    Nagato
    Kabuto
    Sasuke
    Itachi
    Minato
    Mu

    These guys can all defeat Deva and any other path by themselves.
     
         

  24. #24
    The "Nice-Guy" [Pose] AfricanProdigy's Avatar
    Status
    AfricanProdigy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio A.K.A Hotsville, Mars
    Posts
    808
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status: Badasses Don't Need A
    Status.......or Do They?
    Suigetsu, Kakashi, Deidara,
    Nagato FTW
     

    Re: How high would u rank the pains separately in the top 20 most powerful

    I'd say only Deva and Animal are Kage level. Asura is in the middle of Kage and Jonin Level. Rest require teamwork to be very effective. Preta can't absorb Taijutsu so opponents like Lee or Gai could beat him. Human Path: was technically "eliminated" by a single kick from Jiraiya. Naraka: no comment.
     
         

  25. #25
    Penguin.'s Avatar
    Status
    Penguin. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Tobirama's God-like hair.
    Posts
    21,272
    Post Thanks / Like
    Best of the 2013 generation.
     

    Re: How high would u rank the pains separately in the top 20 most powerful

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Best Ever View Post
    And preta path as well and there is no such ranking as low Kage level either your Kage level or not u said it that way to takeaway from animal path but its cool and the others like asura could be Kage as well and Naraka and human paths were defeating multiple jonin at the same time so if your defeating multiple jonin at the same time then u are Kage level
    Preta Path easily gets defeated with Taijutsu. Preta only shows Chakra sucking feats. That is it. Animal path would be Kage level because that damn dog and the rest of his summons. Animal path is very good.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •