Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At my place.
    Posts
    7,940
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Curse of Hatred Makes Sense

    You know the Uchiha clan having a mental disorder actually adds a bit of realism to the series. All of the clans practice inbreeding, and inbreeding often leads to mental disorders as the genes that cause the disorders are enhanced.

    One of the main reasons inbreeding is looked down upon is because it enhances the genes that cause problems and the genes lose diversity in the offspring.

    I am actually surprised that other clans don't suffer from mental disorders or some genetic defects or hereditary diseases.

    Do you guys agree that it adds a bit of realism what are your thoughts?
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member Athug's Avatar
    Status
    Athug is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    hidden!
    Posts
    2,595
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Curse of Hatred Makes Sense

    In the practice of avoiding one word answers, I'll just say I'ma be watching this thread ha
     
         

  3. #3
    Member tripol's Avatar
    Status
    tripol is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lagos
    Posts
    386
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Curse of Hatred Makes Sense

    Then why don't the Hyuuga suffer the same mental disorder?
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At my place.
    Posts
    7,940
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: Curse of Hatred Makes Sense

    Quote Originally Posted by tripol View Post
    Then why don't the Hyuuga suffer the same mental disorder?
    No, idea. I wonder why the other clans don't have some kind of mental disorder, maybe Kishi just never thought of it.
     
         

  5. #5
    Heavy on the emojis NarutoB's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoB is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    JUST CAUGHT A BODY BOUT A WEEK AGO
    Posts
    9,382
    Post Thanks / Like
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
     

    Re: Curse of Hatred Makes Sense

    Dude, they don't inbreed.
     
         

  6. #6
    Banned
    Status
    Cosman is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    7,323
    Post Thanks / Like
    I broke the rules, got banned.
    Please don't make the same
    mistake as me, follow the
    rules.
     

    Re: Curse of Hatred Makes Sense

    I'm not sure if we can accurately say the Uchiha clan practiced inbreeding. The only Uchiha chick I can think of that we've seen is Mikoto and she hasn't used the sharingan.

    Same with the hyuuga, we never see any prominent mothers that are part of a clan other than Kushina. But I'm not a hundred percent positive. They might have done that, but I'm sure Kishi is going to go with "the juubi's evil makes the sharingan whack" or some other BS.

    Good find though :D
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At my place.
    Posts
    7,940
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: Curse of Hatred Makes Sense

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoB View Post
    Dude, they don't inbreed.
    Why do you think they all look alike, and have the Kekkai Genkai that are passed by blood line. The Uchiha clan is descended from the elder son of the Sage of 6 Paths.

    That means they are all related, and are marrying each other and having kids.
     
         

  8. #8
    ☠ ℬυґη☤η❡ Åґґ☺ґ ➳ Kɪɪᴄʜɪʀō's Avatar
    Status
    Kɪɪᴄʜɪʀō is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    14,239
    Post Thanks / Like
    Шє Lёvёlёd Tнё
    Gоddaми Шоґld!!
     

    Re: Curse of Hatred Makes Sense

    No, he is right guys. To keep the bloodline "pure" in the clans, most of them practice inbreeding. Kishi doesn't want to say because nowadays this is looked down upon. This, however, was popular back in those old, ancient times.
     
         

  9. #9
    Heavy on the emojis NarutoB's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoB is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    JUST CAUGHT A BODY BOUT A WEEK AGO
    Posts
    9,382
    Post Thanks / Like
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
     

    Re: Curse of Hatred Makes Sense

    So I guess a black person would be inbreeding if they had sex with another black person.
     
         

  10. #10
    Member sagedog's Avatar
    Status
    sagedog is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    doing "research" at the hotsprings
    Posts
    728
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love it when they play hard
    to get!
     

    Re: Curse of Hatred Makes Sense

    Wow man wow
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At my place.
    Posts
    7,940
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: Curse of Hatred Makes Sense

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoB View Post
    So I guess a black person would be inbreeding if they had sex with another black person.
    That is very different. Clan is basically another word for a family, so when they say Uchiha clan they mean a large family.

    For example its been stated that every member of the Uzamaki Clan has red hair, yet Naruto doesn't, that's because his father was blond and that gene was introduced into Naruto, which is why he looks so different from other Uzamaki members.

    Also Tsunade has blond hair despite having Uzamaki blood as a result of her parentage. (One of her parents must have been blond or the Senju have a recessive Blond trait gene.)

    If they weren't inbreeding the entire clan wouldn't have red hair.
     
         
    Last edited by saw2097; 05-02-2013 at 01:27 AM.

  12. #12
    Senior Member AlphaScythian's Avatar
    Status
    AlphaScythian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    11,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    Against All Authority
     

    Re: Curse of Hatred Makes Sense

    Quote Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
    You know the Uchiha clan having a mental disorder actually adds a bit of realism to the series. All of the clans practice inbreeding, and inbreeding often leads to mental disorders as the genes that cause the disorders are enhanced.
    One of the main reasons inbreeding is looked down upon is because it enhances the genes that cause problems and the genes lose diversity in the offspring.
    I am actually surprised that other clans don't suffer from mental disorders or some genetic defects or hereditary diseases.
    Do you guys agree that it adds a bit of realism what are your thoughts?
    That depends on purity of a blood.
    And no it makes no sense. Statistically there isnt anything wrong with uchihas, they simply have KKG that gives doujutsu.
     
         

  13. #13
    Banned
    Status
    Fodder#4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    9,315
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Curse of Hatred Makes Sense

    Quote Originally Posted by tripol View Post
    Then why don't the Hyuuga suffer the same mental disorder?
    They literally enslave each other. . .That's. . There has to be something wrong in their heads. . .
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At my place.
    Posts
    7,940
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: Curse of Hatred Makes Sense

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosman View Post
    I'm not sure if we can accurately say the Uchiha clan practiced inbreeding. The only Uchiha chick I can think of that we've seen is Mikoto and she hasn't used the sharingan.

    Same with the hyuuga, we never see any prominent mothers that are part of a clan other than Kushina. But I'm not a hundred percent positive. They might have done that, but I'm sure Kishi is going to go with "the juubi's evil makes the sharingan whack" or some other BS.

    Good find though :D
    Actually some Uchiha females were shown in Obito's flashbacks when he talks to Sasuke and claims to be Madara and told him his version of Madara's downfall.

    They all looked very similar to each other. Had he same hair and general look as every member of their clan.
     
         

  15. #15
    Shining Phoenix the eagle's Avatar
    Status
    the eagle is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Currently reading Akame Ga
    Kiru
     

    Re: Curse of Hatred Makes Sense

    Imbreeding was pretty common back then as nobles wanted to keep the bloodline "pure".One of the famous examples of imbreeding taking place in a noble family was the Borgias and they were all sorts of messed up.So the Uchiha would keep marriage inside the clan and everyone would've been related to each other.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •