Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    (• ε •) Bloop bloop bloop

Life in Space

Ever wondered what life would be like in Space? Watch the video below;

It just makes you feel... I don't know, there are other videos and they showed how they saw earth from space... It was just... So unreal and beautiful.

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    What?

Re: Life in Space

Canadians .. Ahhaa I feel proud BR00

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenTeaChloe View Post
    Ever wondered what life would be like in Space? Watch the video below;

It just makes you feel... I don't know, there are other videos and they showed how they saw earth from space... It was just... So unreal and beautiful.
    You might find this book rather interesting: http://www.maryroach.net/packing-for-mars.html

I've read several of her books... and she is, perhaps, one of the most down-to-earth and practical authors covering her quests for knowledge.

She writes her books mostly as a sort of "Things I learned, and the often comical way in which I ended up learning about them."

And her husband is quite the trooper. Props to the guy, who had to deal with her attempts to research the scientific facts about human sexuality for one of her books (and one of the things she discovers early on is that there's shockingly little scientific knowledge of it...).

You'd probably enjoy her other works if you can get them on Kindle/Nook or at your library.

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Identity Crisis... Split
    Personality..

Technically speaking will sperm still travel inside a women after ejaculation? or would impregnating women be more of a challenge with 0 gravity? giving us the inability to conceive without artificial means, would be annoying to survive in space as a species. Assuming what I said to be possible. TOo lazy to look it up right now.