Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 27
  1. #1
    Member Hulejman's Avatar
    Status
    Hulejman is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    71
    Location
    Bjelovar, Croatia
    This user has no status.
     

    Is naruto gaiden really only a miniseries?

    I read somewhere on the forum that naruto gaiden is only a 10chapter long miniseries.
    Is that true? Some evidence would be nice.
    i hope not
     
         

  2. #2
    Best of Both Worlds SSU's Avatar
    Status
    SSU is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,115
    Location
    The Soul Society
    ~Saiyan Strong Uchiha Pride~
     

    Re: Is naruto gaiden really only a miniseries?

    I'm pretty sure it is. That doesn't mean that Kishi can't change his mind about it. IIRC shippuden was supposed to be short too and look at what that has become. It all depends on how Kishi wants it done.
     
         

  3. #3
    Black Dragon Draw's Avatar
    Status
    Draw is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,996
    Location
    Not Soloing Anyone
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is naruto gaiden really only a miniseries?

    I'm sure Kishimoto will continue the series for a bit. I think he still needs to wrap up naruto and Sasuke's personal feud once and for all though. As in a final battle with all their Jutsus to see who is the best, not to decide the fate of the world
     
         

  4. #4
    Silhouette Portuguesenojutsu's Avatar
    Status
    Portuguesenojutsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    895
    Location
    Narnia
    The scar of my past will
    determine my future.
     

    Re: Is naruto gaiden really only a miniseries?

    http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/11/...-a-few-months/
    http://www.hngn.com/articles/50232/2...ys-creator.htm
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-summer/.81192

    There is no solid proof it is a 10 chapter mini-series afaik, i guess it is an estimated time someone came up with. What we know is that it is a mini-series, if it ranks high on shounen, there might be the possibility there is a lot to milk and Kishimoto surely likes the greens on his bank account.
     
         

  5. #5
    ​ ​ ​​ ​ ​​ ​ Gobb01's Avatar
    Status
    Gobb01 is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    52,094
    Never give up on your dreams!
    Keep sleeping.
     



    Re: Is naruto gaiden really only a miniseries?

    I'm sure he will be done real quick with this mini series. I doubt he will put himself into writing another manga for years, he has to same some vacations you know.
     
         

  6. #6
    Member Saeha's Avatar
    Status
    Saeha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    584
    Come at me mods
     

    Re: Is naruto gaiden really only a miniseries?

    Iguessyes
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member UnknownJin's Avatar
    Status
    UnknownJin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,007
    Location
    Serbia
    Stay cool...
     

    Re: Is naruto gaiden really only a miniseries?

    Quote Originally Posted by Portuguesenojutsu View Post
    http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/11/...-a-few-months/
    http://www.hngn.com/articles/50232/2...ys-creator.htm
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-summer/.81192

    There is no solid proof it is a 10 chapter mini-series afaik, i guess it is an estimated time someone came up with. What we know is that it is a mini-series, if it ranks high on shounen, there might be the possibility there is a lot to milk and Kishimoto surely likes the greens on his bank account.
    u think Kishimoto didnt earn huge amount of money by now? dont make me laugh, maybe he is writing a story because he likes it, i like it too. Its not all about money.. there are some things more worth then money
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Sakura Bunny's Avatar
    Status
    Sakura Bunny is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,076
    clear hearts grey flowers
     

    Re: Is naruto gaiden really only a miniseries?

    i wish
    but kishi will milk it as much as he can
    $$$
     
         

  9. #9
    Hunter-nin Kiba21890's Avatar
    Status
    Kiba21890 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    633
    Location
    Toledo
    photon debugger and sleeping
    lion
     

    Re: Is naruto gaiden really only a miniseries?

    There will always be more Naruto coming from somewhere if you believe.
     
         

  10. #10
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,972
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Thinking
     

    Re: Is naruto gaiden really only a miniseries?

    It is a mini series for the debut of Boruto Uzumaki the movie in August.
     
         

  11. #11
    Grabbing? Buster Hymen's Avatar
    Status
    Buster Hymen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    934
    Don't become an example.
     

    Re: Is naruto gaiden really only a miniseries?

    Quote Originally Posted by iNοtο View Post
    I'm sure he will be done real quick with this mini series. I doubt he will put himself into writing another manga for years, he has to same some vacations you know.
    Yea and then what? He's still going to have a job after he takes his little break, might as well be Naruto part 3. He already kinda started it and he knows Naruto is already big everywhere,so why not juts take off from there ya kno? That is if he wants to continue being a mangaka ofcorse. That's just my opinion but that's why I think he'll continue on with the series.
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member The Demon Hawk's Avatar
    Status
    The Demon Hawk is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,177
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is naruto gaiden really only a miniseries?

    I'm sure it's a mini series i.e. its going to be small, but we can't exactly determine the actual number of chapters as of yet. Where did you get the figures from? Because I don't believe it's going to be that short. At least 50 chapters sound sensible for a mini series anyway.
     
         

  13. #13
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,476
    The only one who is going to
    be with you till the end of
    your life is your shadow,
    always the friend you didn't
    ask for, waiting to crush you
    at your times of weakness.
     

    Re: Is naruto gaiden really only a miniseries?

    Quote Originally Posted by Draw View Post
    I'm sure Kishimoto will continue the series for a bit. I think he still needs to wrap up naruto and Sasuke's personal feud once and for all though. As in a final battle with all their Jutsus to see who is the best, not to decide the fate of the world
    That would be literally the definition of fanservice. You don't fight to death or that seriously just to prove who is stronger. Last time they fought, they both lost a hand, do you need more?
     
         

  14. #14
    ​ ​ ​​ ​ ​​ ​ Gobb01's Avatar
    Status
    Gobb01 is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    52,094
    Never give up on your dreams!
    Keep sleeping.
     



    Re: Is naruto gaiden really only a miniseries?

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Hymen View Post
    Yea and then what? He's still going to have a job after he takes his little break, might as well be Naruto part 3. He already kinda started it and he knows Naruto is already big everywhere,so why not juts take off from there ya kno? That is if he wants to continue being a mangaka ofcorse. That's just my opinion but that's why I think he'll continue on with the series.
    I doubt he will continue with this series. If he's going to keep making mangas then he will start another series like mario.
     
         

  15. #15
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,476
    The only one who is going to
    be with you till the end of
    your life is your shadow,
    always the friend you didn't
    ask for, waiting to crush you
    at your times of weakness.
     

    Re: Is naruto gaiden really only a miniseries?

    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownJin View Post
    u think Kishimoto didnt earn huge amount of money by now? dont make me laugh, maybe he is writing a story because he likes it, i like it too. Its not all about money.. there are some things more worth then money
    While that is true, even if he does it for money, I can't really blame him for that. I mean to be a top mangaka is extremely difficult, like a life investment, so now that he has a secured position, I would sympathize had he wanted to earn some more money easily based on an already developed story with already developed characters which is much appreciated than to start right away from scratch with the danger of being a failure.
     
         

  16. #16
    Grabbing? Buster Hymen's Avatar
    Status
    Buster Hymen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    934
    Don't become an example.
     

    Re: Is naruto gaiden really only a miniseries?

    Quote Originally Posted by iNοtο View Post
    I doubt he will continue with this series. If he's going to keep making mangas then he will start another series like mario.
    I hope he does but who knows?
     
         

  17. #17
    Answer's Avatar
    Status
    Answer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    16,751
    Location
    Va!
    Yaman Yaman
     

    Re: Is naruto gaiden really only a miniseries?

    Yeah.. Seeing as naruto and sasuke are the strongest people. The whole thing about naruto was to obtain peace, and naruto done it. but lets be honest, whos gonna step up to narusasuke . Should there be another naruto? NO! Why? Naruto is done.
     
         

  18. #18
    Silhouette Portuguesenojutsu's Avatar
    Status
    Portuguesenojutsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    895
    Location
    Narnia
    The scar of my past will
    determine my future.
     

    Re: Is naruto gaiden really only a miniseries?

    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownJin View Post
    u think Kishimoto didnt earn huge amount of money by now? dont make me laugh, maybe he is writing a story because he likes it, i like it too. Its not all about money.. there are some things more worth then money
    It is your opinion but Kishi wouldn't make it for free. He stated somewhere that he needs time to rest and to spend with his family, especially after not grieving his fathers death properly. Contracts should be respected and it seems that is what he is doing, respecting a contract and getting paid for it.

    Don't be delusional, money rules the world, even creativity is ruled by money, so i wouldn' be suprised if this mini-series, ends up being more than mini.
     
         
    Last edited by Portuguesenojutsu; 04-30-2015 at 09:24 PM.

  19. #19
    Academy Student
    Status
    naresuki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    5
    any jutsu u do b4 these
    eyes..is jxt a waste of
    tym..sharingan..
     

    Re: Is naruto gaiden really only a miniseries?

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Hymen View Post
    I hope he does but who knows?
    I think kishi will do more Dan jxt 10 chapters...gaiden is a bonus for kishi's fans..lets all hope he mks it long...cos I want it to b very long so I can enjoy it well...oooooooodama rasenshurikenbarrage...bbopom
     
         

  20. #20
    Grabbing? Buster Hymen's Avatar
    Status
    Buster Hymen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    934
    Don't become an example.
     

    Re: Is naruto gaiden really only a miniseries?

    Quote Originally Posted by naresuki View Post
    I think kishi will do more Dan jxt 10 chapters...gaiden is a bonus for kishi's fans..lets all hope he mks it long...cos I want it to b very long so I can enjoy it well...oooooooodama rasenshurikenbarrage...bbopom
    Yea, I don't enjoy other manga the way I enjoy Naruto, granted I enjoy reading other mangas but it's just not the same ya kno? Like I don't feel any connection with the characters besides Toriko and Berserk but that's about it. I guess it's cuz I've been reading it for so long
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •