Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 26
  1. #1
    Black Dragon Draw's Avatar
    Status
    Draw is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,435
    Location
    Not Soloing Anyone
    This user has no status.
     

    Why guy doesn't solo "everyone"

    Everyone says 8 gates guy literally wrecks everyone, but I disagree.. I think Naruto can hold his own simply because of his clones and TSB. Guy could only touch Madara at some critical points because he had the assistance from Minato, Kakashi, and Gaara. Otherwise, the TSB would've killed him. Arguably Sasuke could survive long enough as well for Guy to die.

    Madara solos
    Naruto solos/stalemates
    Sasuke stalemates

    PS - this thread is not a bash or troll thread please don't interpret that.
     
         

  2. #2
    The depths of imagination Bimbonium's Avatar
    Status
    Bimbonium is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,903
    Location
    My mind
    "Insert witty status
    here"
     



    Re: Why guy doesn't solo "everyone"

    Well, when they say guy solos, they obviously don't include God tier characters
     
         

  3. #3
    Black Dragon Draw's Avatar
    Status
    Draw is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,435
    Location
    Not Soloing Anyone
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why guy doesn't solo "everyone"

    Quote Originally Posted by Bimbonium View Post
    Well, when they say guy solos, they obviously don't include God tier characters
    Tards have said he can beat Naruto or Sasuke.
     
         

  4. #4
    The Godspeed Hunter InfiniteMugen's Avatar
    Status
    InfiniteMugen is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,330
    Having 2 hands allows me to
    wank more than 1 character at
    a time :)
     

    Re: Why guy doesn't solo "everyone"

    Well he's not really in the position to be "soloing" anything anymore really
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Jokule67's Avatar
    Status
    Jokule67 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,234
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Why guy doesn't solo "everyone"

    Sasuke cant take any of Gais hits. Nothing he has can block Gai. And Gai doesnt even have to touch Sasuke to wreck him.

    Naruto cant take Gai either. Hai already beat TSB in a way.

    I dont see them surviving the hits of 8 Gates Gai.
     
         

  6. #6
    The Godspeed Hunter InfiniteMugen's Avatar
    Status
    InfiniteMugen is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,330
    Having 2 hands allows me to
    wank more than 1 character at
    a time :)
     

    Re: Why guy doesn't solo "everyone"

    I think most people mean taijutsu wise, even then I still think naruto and madara would give him a good run imo, we've seen madara throw down in taijutsu, and he's seems like the type who would take him on in straight taijutsu just for fun, and naruto because he's stupidly stubborn, I think anyone else would end using some kind of jutsu to beat him in some way shape or form. In a no taijutsu only fight? There's quite a few people gai couldn't beat without dying
     
         
    Last edited by InfiniteMugen; 07-06-2016 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Punctuation

  7. #7
    Sarcasm Master Guntherockproject's Avatar
    Status
    Guntherockproject is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,044
    Location
    Always in the last place you look. Always.
    Throwing acid is wrong, in
    some people's eyes...
     

    Re: Why guy doesn't solo "everyone"

    Sasuke would solo Eight Gates Gai neg dif, brah.

    Just fly away in his Susanoo and wait until the gates run out.
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Jokule67's Avatar
    Status
    Jokule67 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,234
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Why guy doesn't solo "everyone"

    Quote Originally Posted by Guntherockproject View Post
    Sasuke would solo Eight Gates Gai neg dif, brah.

    Just fly away in his Susanoo and wait until the gates run out.
    Thats just cowardice
     
         

  9. #9
    Sarcasm Master Guntherockproject's Avatar
    Status
    Guntherockproject is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,044
    Location
    Always in the last place you look. Always.
    Throwing acid is wrong, in
    some people's eyes...
     

    Re: Why guy doesn't solo "everyone"

    Quote Originally Posted by Jokule67 View Post
    Thats just cowardice
    Well, you could also call it strategizing.

    Because when the war ends, no one remembers the man who fights nobly, they remember the men who lived and the men who died.

    Love that quote.
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Jokule67's Avatar
    Status
    Jokule67 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,234
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Why guy doesn't solo "everyone"

    Quote Originally Posted by Guntherockproject View Post
    Well, you could also call it strategizing.

    Because when the war ends, no one remembers the man who fights nobly, they remember the men who lived and the men who died.

    Love that quote.
    Who said that. That an anime quote?
     
         

  11. #11
    Prophetic Troll Slayer🌸🌸🌸 FemmeFatale's Avatar
    Status
    FemmeFatale is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    22,558
    Location
    Spirit Realm
    Farewell NarutoBase. The
    TrollSlayer is retired. Be
    kind to Others. And Most
    Importantly Sakura Solos!
    Shannaroo!
     



    Re: Why guy doesn't solo "everyone"

    Sakura and tsunade regeneration is much faster than Madaras, and are just as durable , madara was cut in half just as tsunade was
     
         

  12. #12
    Ethereаl and only Ethereаl Ethereаl's Avatar
    Status
    Ethereаl is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    6,108
    .
     

    Re: Why guy doesn't solo "everyone"

    Nice and cool.
     
         

  13. #13
    Premium User Nick01's Avatar
    Status
    Nick01 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    6,195
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Why guy doesn't solo "everyone"

    He would've dodged the TSB, but was told to keep on going.
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member SumnNarutoRelated's Avatar
    Status
    SumnNarutoRelated is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    3,101
    These users have no status.
     

    Re: Why guy doesn't solo "everyone"

    Quote Originally Posted by Guntherockproject View Post
    Sasuke would solo Eight Gates Gai neg dif, brah.

    Just fly away in his Susanoo and wait until the gates run out.
    sekizo solos
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member Prog's Avatar
    Status
    Prog is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,650
    Konoha's Elite Jounin
     

    Re: Why guy doesn't solo "everyone"

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick01 View Post
    He would've dodged the TSB, but was told to keep on going.
    He wouldn't have made it through the shield if it wasn't for Kamui.
     
         

  16. #16
    Premium User Nick01's Avatar
    Status
    Nick01 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    6,195
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Why guy doesn't solo "everyone"

    Quote Originally Posted by Prog View Post
    He wouldn't have made it through the shield if it wasn't for Kamui.
    I know, though I was just pointing out that Gai would in fact dodge the TSB that Madara threw. Never said anything about Gai going through the shield.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Prog's Avatar
    Status
    Prog is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,650
    Konoha's Elite Jounin
     

    Re: Why guy doesn't solo "everyone"

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick01 View Post
    I know, though I was just pointing out that Gai would in fact dodge the TSB that Madara threw. Never said anything about Gai going through the shield.
    Yh, yh. I should have worded that differently.
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member Mad Titan Thanos's Avatar
    Status
    Mad Titan Thanos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    4,944
    Location
    Republika Srpska
    God in heaven,Putin and mother
    Russia on Earth
     

    Re: Why guy doesn't solo "everyone"

    Gai second only to Kaguya bro.
     
         

  19. #19
    B.H. Netflix and Chill's Avatar
    Status
    Netflix and Chill is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,893
    Don't become an example.
     

    Re: Why guy doesn't solo "everyone"

    Quote Originally Posted by Prog View Post
    He wouldn't have made it through the shield if it wasn't for Kamui.
    Yes he would have. I dont feel like posting the scan right now but Gai punched Madara straight through his TSB shattering it out the back and sent him flying. That right there proves Gai had enough force to break through his TSB through and through if he had to.
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member Prog's Avatar
    Status
    Prog is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,650
    Konoha's Elite Jounin
     

    Re: Why guy doesn't solo "everyone"

    Quote Originally Posted by Netflix and Chill View Post
    Yes he would have. I dont feel like posting the scan right now but Gai punched Madara straight through his TSB shattering it out the back and sent him flying. That right there proves Gai had enough force to break through his TSB through and through if he had to.
    The TSB would have disintegrated him.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •