Page 10 of 26 « First ... 6789101112131420 ... Last»
Results 181 to 200 of 503
  1. #181
    Dark Souls HesGotFlow's Avatar
    Status
    HesGotFlow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    589
    Location
    London
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Manga Mistakes

    I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or not, but in this page ..

    http://www.mangabit.com/manga/naruto/chapter/433/page/6

    ..we can see two of Naruto's clones meditating in sage mode. If I'm right, in the fight with Pein only one clone is summoned. Which means the other clone was never used, so its still in mount Myoboku o.O

    I'm sorry if someone's already said this in the thread, I just wanted to get this out ^^
     
         

  2. #182
    Senior Member PositiveEmotions's Avatar
    Status
    PositiveEmotions is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,782
    Location
    Riverside
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Manga Mistakes

    Quote Originally Posted by HesGotFlow View Post
    I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or not, but in this page ..

    http://www.mangabit.com/manga/naruto/chapter/433/page/6

    ..we can see two of Naruto's clones meditating in sage mode. If I'm right, in the fight with Pein only one clone is summoned. Which means the other clone was never used, so its still in mount Myoboku o.O

    I'm sorry if someone's already said this in the thread, I just wanted to get this out ^^
    nice find lol
     
         

  3. #183
    Member
    Status
    Brexten is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    61
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Manga Mistakes

    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
    nice find lol
    Firstly i want to say hello Narutobase^^ I am new here, but i´ve read the manga since day one and i hope you can understand my English .

    Secondly HesGotFlow you are wrong there. The other clone vanished when naruto, was gone in the 4 tails mode and further. And Naruto himself stated that he has no clone left so, i think you have mist there some detail, no offense to you guy.
     
         

  4. #184
    Dark Souls HesGotFlow's Avatar
    Status
    HesGotFlow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    589
    Location
    London
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Manga Mistakes

    Quote Originally Posted by Brexten View Post
    The other clone vanished when naruto, was gone in the 4 tails mode and further.
    Yeah, that's probably it, I didn't think of that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brexten View Post
    no offense to you guy.
    none taken ^^
     
         

  5. #185
    Senior Member PositiveEmotions's Avatar
    Status
    PositiveEmotions is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,782
    Location
    Riverside
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Manga Mistakes

    Quote Originally Posted by Brexten View Post
    Firstly i want to say hello Narutobase^^ I am new here, but i´ve read the manga since day one and i hope you can understand my English .

    Secondly HesGotFlow you are wrong there. The other clone vanished when naruto, was gone in the 4 tails mode and further. And Naruto himself stated that he has no clone left so, i think you have mist there some detail, no offense to you guy.
    welcome to nb dude
     
         

  6. #186
    Member Uhng's Avatar
    Status
    Uhng is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    118
    Laughing at haters on NB
     

    Re: Manga Mistakes

    The "scanlations" are very good in each manga I read so far but every now and then I notice spelling errors, I am sure they are errors because it would read something such as 'Sakura tak the right', just little things similar to that.
     
         

  7. #187
    swordmen sage sarutobi's Avatar
    Status
    sage sarutobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    200
    Location
    nigeria
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Manga Mistakes

    Really awesome guys.
     
         

  8. #188
    Member soggysombrero's Avatar
    Status
    soggysombrero is offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    454
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Manga Mistake's

    Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    Yea, this took me forever
    yeah i bet lol
     
         

  9. #189
    Academy Student Avinash92's Avatar
    Status
    Avinash92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    22
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Manga Mistakes

    Dude! You're really sharp LOL.
     
         

  10. #190
    Member Sharingan Itachi's Avatar
    Status
    Sharingan Itachi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    516
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Manga Mistakes

    A new mistake:
    It is in chapter 542 at this page the previous one u can see bee with long hair but at the bottom of page 7 bee's hair is short http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/542/7
     
         

  11. #191
    Member
    Status
    Soyuchiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    46
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Manga Mistakes

    I liked the one with Pain's Headband having Konoha symbol .
     
         

  12. #192
    Academy Student
    Status
    skorix is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Manga Mistakes

    Hi, is it me or in the fist page of the newest chapter (543) killer Bee have Sameheda on his back?
     
         

  13. #193
    Senior Member PositiveEmotions's Avatar
    Status
    PositiveEmotions is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,782
    Location
    Riverside
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Manga Mistakes

    Quote Originally Posted by skorix View Post
    Hi, is it me or in the fist page of the newest chapter (543) killer Bee have Sameheda on his back?
    thats not a mistake he has been having that sword before way before kb trained naruto
     
         

  14. #194
    Academy Student
    Status
    skorix is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Manga Mistakes

    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
    thats not a mistake he has been having that sword before way before kb trained naruto
    Yeah, but he did not have Samaheda when Minato was alive. This flashback is before Naruto's birth, and before Kisame's death.
     
         

  15. #195
    Evil Boy Genius Jack Spicer's Avatar
    Status
    Jack Spicer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    17,514
    Location
    DWMA
    #panneverfails
     



    Re: Manga Mistakes

    Quote Originally Posted by skorix View Post
    Yeah, but he did not have Samaheda when Minato was alive. This flashback is before Naruto's birth, and before Kisame's death.
    Killer Bee got the sword after beating Kisame. WAY after meeting Minato.


    He may've had a sword, but it wasn't samehada.
     
         

  16. #196
    Member AnimeMangaLover0126's Avatar
    Status
    AnimeMangaLover0126 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    146
    Location
    Village Hidden In The Leaves
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Manga Mistakes

    Awesome discoveries..!
     
         

  17. #197
    Member therealpervysage's Avatar
    Status
    therealpervysage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    291
    Location
    under your bed
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Manga Mistakes

    htmhgeoma
     
         

  18. #198
    ANBU Narut0h0lic's Avatar
    Status
    Narut0h0lic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    214
    Location
    Hidden Valley of Valado Village
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Manga Mistakes

    I think i have found one, so about this impure resurection technique of kabuto

    "When first summoned, the body of the resurrected is stored in a coffin; their body will appear grey and in a state of minor decay, marred by cracks and other imperfections, and the individual will also appear to be asleep. Upon awakening they retain their personality, memories, and all abilities they had in life, including kekkei genkai and kekkei tōta, but it does not seem to be able to recreate unique weapons such as Samehada. "

    We all know that sasuke took itachi's eyes, then how the hell is this possible:

    http://img.mangastream.com/m/1/63036...9920a9cfeb.png

    this is a mistake , right?
     
         

  19. #199
    The Blind One Lili-Chwan's Avatar
    Status
    Lili-Chwan is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    17,224
    Location
    Behind you, with a knife... or not
    Oh jóia, anda cá ao ourives!
    - OMG I HADN'T SEEN THIS LOL
     



    Re: Manga Mistakes

    Quote Originally Posted by Narut0h0lic View Post
    I think i have found one, so about this impure resurection technique of kabuto

    "When first summoned, the body of the resurrected is stored in a coffin; their body will appear grey and in a state of minor decay, marred by cracks and other imperfections, and the individual will also appear to be asleep. Upon awakening they retain their personality, memories, and all abilities they had in life, including kekkei genkai and kekkei tōta, but it does not seem to be able to recreate unique weapons such as Samehada. "

    We all know that sasuke took itachi's eyes, then how the hell is this possible:

    http://img.mangastream.com/m/1/63036...9920a9cfeb.png

    this is a mistake , right?
    It recreates the person using it's soul. Technically, souls don't loose eyes.
     
         

  20. #200
    ANBU Narut0h0lic's Avatar
    Status
    Narut0h0lic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    214
    Location
    Hidden Valley of Valado Village
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Manga Mistakes

    technically, souls don't have eyes.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •