Page 12 of 20 « First ... 28910111213141516 ... Last»
Results 276 to 300 of 498
  1. #276
    Kimblee Vs. Kisame Floydical's Avatar
    Status
    Floydical is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In Your Blind Spot
    Posts
    3,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin
     

    Re: Manga Mistakes

    I don't know if this has been posted before, but in this image, Oro's 8 headed hydra tech has 9 heads. Granted, the 9th is hidden behind the head of another, so it seems easy to make such a mistake.



    But obviously it was corrected for in the anime.



    Oh and here's another one I noticed a while back. Oro stated that the woman's body was his 2nd in total:



    Obviously Oro later takes the blue haired guy's body so that makes 3 total before trying to take Sasuke. But when he's trying to take Sasuke's body, there are 4 total:



    I obviously consider that a mistake, especially considering they corrected for it in the anime:



    But I guess its like the Manga mistake with Diedara where he states that only 2 jins were captured before Gaara when 3 must have been captured to fit the story line:



    Since there were a lot of chapters between these mistakes, it makes sense that Kishi would change his mind over time.
     
         
    Last edited by Floydical; 11-19-2011 at 02:55 PM.

  2. #277
    -Haku Yuki-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Haku Yuki- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Konohagakure tavern
    Posts
    18,954
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
     

    Re: Manga Mistakes

    Quote Originally Posted by Floydical View Post
    I don't know if this has been posted before, but in this image, Oro's 8 headed hydra tech has 9 heads. Granted, the 9th is hidden behind the head of another, so it seems easy to make such a mistake.



    But obviously it was corrected for in the anime.



    Oh and here's another one I noticed a while back. Oro stated that the woman's body was his 2nd in total:



    Obviously Oro later takes the blue haired guy's body so that makes 3 total before trying to take Sasuke. But when he's trying to take Sasuke's body, there are 4 total:



    I obviously consider that a mistake, especially considering they corrected for it in the anime:



    But I guess its like the Manga mistake with Diedara where he states that only 2 jins were captured before Gaara when 3 must have been captured to fit the story line:



    Since there were a lot of chapters between these mistakes, it makes sense that Kishi would change his mind over time.
    at the jins anime correted it by useing a filler arc but we will see if that was a manga mistake next chapter if naruto remebers utakaa if he does then its a manga mistake because kishi forgot to add him in the manga if so then it is a manga mistake still
     
         

  3. #278
    Academy Student Oyl's Avatar
    Status
    Oyl is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Montana, United States
    Posts
    9
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Manga Mistakes

    I wonder if these are really mistakes, or errors designed to test the readers attention to detail. :D
     
         

  4. #279
    Kimblee Vs. Kisame Floydical's Avatar
    Status
    Floydical is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In Your Blind Spot
    Posts
    3,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin
     

    Re: Manga Mistakes

    Quote Originally Posted by -Haku Yuki- View Post
    at the jins anime correted it by useing a filler arc but we will see if that was a manga mistake next chapter if naruto remebers utakaa if he does then its a manga mistake because kishi forgot to add him in the manga if so then it is a manga mistake still
    Well..... the anime didn't actually correct for this very well. Keep in mind the Utakata stuff is in fact filler; so Naruto won't remember him. Here's the thing, the anime did follow what Diedara said by explaining that prior to Gaara, only 2 jins had been captured. But they screwed that equilibrium up when they got to the 2 tail. Remember how the anime sealed 3 and 4 at the same time when the manga sealed 2 and 3 at the same time? Well when they sealed the 2 tail in the anime, there were 5 total eyes filled in the statue, not 4 as it should have been if they expected to make the Utakata filler. In fact, after sealing the 3 and 4 tails, the statue showed 7/9 eyes opened implying they were staying consistent with the manga. So when the sealed the 6 tails..... one eye slot that used to be filled suddenly was available for sealing and opened a second time.....

    So in reality, the anime makers were never told that Kishi planned for them to use the Utakata filler and in reality, this manga mistake screwed the anime up far more than it screwed the manga up. Its crazy to think so, but it did.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oyl View Post
    I wonder if these are really mistakes, or errors designed to test the readers attention to detail. :D
    Naw. Most of the mistakes we see are quick decisions made by one or more people involved in the manga that lead to something being missed. I mean the fact that the hydra had 9 heads is actually hard to see. If you don't look real close then you wouldn't notice. So someone who drew it up could have easily drawn one extra head by mistake after having hidden one of the heads behind another.

    As for the obvious mistakes about the number of Jins captured prior to part two and the number of people that Oro took possession of up to that point, these are things that Kishi had to make decisions on very early and could suddenly change his mind later on. But the Jins mistake is no small matter. IMO, it is clear that Kishi made a drastic decision to change the remaining number of jins for some reason. Perhaps he decided to cut the number of jins down by one since he thought the story might get too long? Idk for certain but clearly he changed his mind on the matter later on.
     
         

  5. #280
    Academy Student harunosakuraharuno's Avatar
    Status
    harunosakuraharuno is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Manga Mistakes

    great job!
     
         

  6. #281
    Swordsman Sabuto Hayashi's Avatar
    Status
    Sabuto Hayashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    雲隠れの里
    Posts
    5,248
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pierce the Heavens!!
     

    Re: Manga Mistakes

    Awesome thread!!
     
         

  7. #282
    Member Makz's Avatar
    Status
    Makz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Posts
    553
    Post Thanks / Like
    I said what what in the butt.
     

    Re: Manga Mistakes

    just fyi, the hydra does have 8 heads
    what you see as the 9th is actually the bottom left one...
     
         

  8. #283
    Lost Child... Hyperion's Avatar
    Status
    Hyperion is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Punk Hazard
    Posts
    9,427
    Post Thanks / Like
    Myobokuzan or die.
     

    Re: Manga Mistakes

    Itachi Gave Naruto his power(bullshit)

    Shown again...

    Itachi then says its not his power, but he transplanted someone elses.

    Again...


    So its either 1 of 2 things:

    1. Kishi is a f_cking idiot and is clearly a stupid dumbass that likes to contradict himself
    or
    2. Intended and its a mindf_ck.
     
         

  9. #284
    -Haku Yuki-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Haku Yuki- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Konohagakure tavern
    Posts
    18,954
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
     

    Re: Manga Mistakes

    Quote Originally Posted by Floydical View Post
    Well..... the anime didn't actually correct for this very well. Keep in mind the Utakata stuff is in fact filler; so Naruto won't remember him. Here's the thing, the anime did follow what Diedara said by explaining that prior to Gaara, only 2 jins had been captured. But they screwed that equilibrium up when they got to the 2 tail. Remember how the anime sealed 3 and 4 at the same time when the manga sealed 2 and 3 at the same time? Well when they sealed the 2 tail in the anime, there were 5 total eyes filled in the statue, not 4 as it should have been if they expected to make the Utakata filler. In fact, after sealing the 3 and 4 tails, the statue showed 7/9 eyes opened implying they were staying consistent with the manga. So when the sealed the 6 tails..... one eye slot that used to be filled suddenly was available for sealing and opened a second time.....

    So in reality, the anime makers were never told that Kishi planned for them to use the Utakata filler and in reality, this manga mistake screwed the anime up far more than it screwed the manga up. Its crazy to think so, but it did.



    Naw. Most of the mistakes we see are quick decisions made by one or more people involved in the manga that lead to something being missed. I mean the fact that the hydra had 9 heads is actually hard to see. If you don't look real close then you wouldn't notice. So someone who drew it up could have easily drawn one extra head by mistake after having hidden one of the heads behind another.

    As for the obvious mistakes about the number of Jins captured prior to part two and the number of people that Oro took possession of up to that point, these are things that Kishi had to make decisions on very early and could suddenly change his mind later on. But the Jins mistake is no small matter. IMO, it is clear that Kishi made a drastic decision to change the remaining number of jins for some reason. Perhaps he decided to cut the number of jins down by one since he thought the story might get too long? Idk for certain but clearly he changed his mind on the matter later on.
    ok lets go over the catures we've seen non filler

    garra ( brought back) ( also the eyes thing confused me from the start )
    yugito: hidan and kakazu
    three tails ( end of fight was seen in manga)
    roshi: one jutsu filler and capture
    han: unseen mentioned by deidara
    utkaka: unknown kishi could have just skipped over his battle but i like to think of the filler as partal from kishi i still say pain did cacth him, but for all we know there was no hatura and he didn't defect from his village we won't ever know because tehir will is already zapped.
    fuu: mentioned by deidara
    and thats all

    for the eyes thing they normally swcith number all teh time, i do't know much though since the only anime from shippuden i wacthed was teh first arc the most recent fillers and part of the summit arc.
     
         

  10. #285
    -Haku Yuki-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Haku Yuki- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Konohagakure tavern
    Posts
    18,954
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
     

    Re: Manga Mistakes

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/523/2 some ninja aren't colored in. they are completly white includieing their colths
     
         

  11. #286
    Kimblee Vs. Kisame Floydical's Avatar
    Status
    Floydical is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In Your Blind Spot
    Posts
    3,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin
     

    Re: Manga Mistakes

    Quote Originally Posted by -Haku Yuki- View Post
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/523/2 some ninja aren't colored in. they are completly white includieing their colths
    Heh nice catch!

    As for your previous post, you should watch the anime and read the previous manga chapters to know what I'm talking about. Kishi has said before that he wanted to do certain things with the manga but felt he didn't have time.

    One example of this is that he specifically stated that he wanted to show more of Hidan in the series, but simply did not find the room for it. So perhaps he intended to show the capture of the 6 tails in the manga, but felt there was no room. If that's the case, than he may have planned to show it back at the start of shippuden and later cancelled the idea entirely.

    But as I said, the anime followed the manga exactly and prior to capturing Utakata, the statue had 7 out of 9 eyes filled. This means they had only bee and Naruto left.

    Then after the 6 tails arc, they were shown sealing him and one of the eyes opened, leaving 7 out of 9. This is obviously impossible and they basically contradicted themselves to account for the filler. Bottom line, the anime suffered more from the 'mistake' than the manga did.
     
         

  12. #287
    sage of six paths Minato arisato's Avatar
    Status
    Minato arisato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    whirlpool
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: █▓▒░ Manga Mistakes

    cool
     
         

  13. #288
    W Ø Я S T B Ξ H Δ V I O R Drizzy's Avatar
    Status
    Drizzy is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    13,708
    Post Thanks / Like
    design ● creativity ● art
     



    Re: █▓▒░ Manga Mistakes

    Nothing special in this thread, he ripped the info from here.
     
         

  14. #289
    Whiskey & Painkillers Black-Star's Avatar
    Status
    Black-Star is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sunny-go!
    Posts
    1,981
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: █▓▒░ Manga Mistakes

    Nice catches!
     
         

  15. #290
    Lost Child... Hyperion's Avatar
    Status
    Hyperion is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Punk Hazard
    Posts
    9,427
    Post Thanks / Like
    Myobokuzan or die.
     

    Re: █▓▒░ Manga Mistakes

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Drizzy~ View Post
    Nothing special in this thread, he ripped the info from here.
    Its the other way around.
    This thread was made over 2 years ago.
    Your link was created in Sept 2011.
     
         

  16. #291
    W Ø Я S T B Ξ H Δ V I O R Drizzy's Avatar
    Status
    Drizzy is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    13,708
    Post Thanks / Like
    design ● creativity ● art
     



    Re: █▓▒░ Manga Mistakes

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Its the other way around.
    This thread was made over 2 years ago.
    Your link was created in Sept 2011.
    Gobi already pointed that out to me, I didn't take much notice of the website itself, I only compared the pictures.
     
         

  17. #292
    Lost Child... Hyperion's Avatar
    Status
    Hyperion is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Punk Hazard
    Posts
    9,427
    Post Thanks / Like
    Myobokuzan or die.
     

    Re: █▓▒░ Manga Mistakes

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Drizzy~ View Post
    Gobi already pointed that out to me, I didn't take much notice of the website itself, I only compared the pictures.
    That blog is known for ripping content from allot of forums.
     
         

  18. #293
    What do I type here? TheLOLRoller's Avatar
    Status
    TheLOLRoller is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    683
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: █▓▒░ Manga Mistakes

    Damn, I would've never noticed these
     
         

  19. #294
    Lola Aikokoro's Avatar
    Status
    Aikokoro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    just chillin neh?
     

    Re: █▓▒░ Manga Mistakes

    we all can see that. Mangas we NOT perfect and will CONTINUE to make MISTAKES O:
     
         

  20. #295
    The Best Around bruce lee was uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    bruce lee was uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    246
    Post Thanks / Like
    better than you
     

    Re: █▓▒░ Manga Mistakes

    ...someone had some free time
     
         

  21. #296
    Member Sangiev's Avatar
    Status
    Sangiev is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    61
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: █▓▒░ Manga Mistakes

    I might be wrong but on this page, http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/572/10

    On the last box, the 5 Tails (baby mode) only has 4 tails drawn :o (unless one is hiding underneath the other)
     
         

  22. #297
    -Haku Yuki-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Haku Yuki- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Konohagakure tavern
    Posts
    18,954
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
     

    Re: █▓▒░ Manga Mistakes



    mini five tails is missing a tail and i don't see the seven tails
     
         

  23. #298
    Kimblee Vs. Kisame Floydical's Avatar
    Status
    Floydical is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In Your Blind Spot
    Posts
    3,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin
     

    Re: █▓▒░ Manga Mistakes

    @ the last two posts, the 5 tails does have 5 tails in that pic. One is simply under the others, in shadow.
     
         

  24. #299
    Man behind the Mask Laassee's Avatar
    Status
    Laassee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    179
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: █▓▒░ Manga Mistakes

    Quote Originally Posted by -Haku Yuki- View Post


    mini five tails is missing a tail and i don't see the seven tails
    The seven-tails is beneath the text!
     
         

  25. #300
    Man behind the Mask Laassee's Avatar
    Status
    Laassee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    179
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: █▓▒░ Manga Mistakes

    Just reading through the start of the 4th Great War when I saw this mistake, haven't seen if anyone else have noticed it.

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/525/3
    Gaara's father introduced himself as the fourth Kazekage

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/525/5
    Here the HQ getting info about the rise of the 2nd Tsouchikage, 2nd Mizukage, the 3rd Raikage and the "SECOND KAZEKAGE" which he isn't. : p
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •