Page 12 of 20 « First ... 28910111213141516 ... Last»
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin

Re: Manga Mistakes

I don't know if this has been posted before, but in this image, Oro's 8 headed hydra tech has 9 heads. Granted, the 9th is hidden behind the head of another, so it seems easy to make such a mistake.

But obviously it was corrected for in the anime.

Oh and here's another one I noticed a while back. Oro stated that the woman's body was his 2nd in total:

Obviously Oro later takes the blue haired guy's body so that makes 3 total before trying to take Sasuke. But when he's trying to take Sasuke's body, there are 4 total:

I obviously consider that a mistake, especially considering they corrected for it in the anime:

But I guess its like the Manga mistake with Diedara where he states that only 2 jins were captured before Gaara when 3 must have been captured to fit the story line:

Since there were a lot of chapters between these mistakes, it makes sense that Kishi would change his mind over time.

Last edited by Floydical; 11-19-2011 at 02:55 PM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Quote Originally Posted by Floydical View Post
    I don't know if this has been posted before, but in this image, Oro's 8 headed hydra tech has 9 heads. Granted, the 9th is hidden behind the head of another, so it seems easy to make such a mistake.

But obviously it was corrected for in the anime.

Oh and here's another one I noticed a while back. Oro stated that the woman's body was his 2nd in total:

Obviously Oro later takes the blue haired guy's body so that makes 3 total before trying to take Sasuke. But when he's trying to take Sasuke's body, there are 4 total:

I obviously consider that a mistake, especially considering they corrected for it in the anime:

But I guess its like the Manga mistake with Diedara where he states that only 2 jins were captured before Gaara when 3 must have been captured to fit the story line:

Since there were a lot of chapters between these mistakes, it makes sense that Kishi would change his mind over time.
    at the jins anime correted it by useing a filler arc but we will see if that was a manga mistake next chapter if naruto remebers utakaa if he does then its a manga mistake because kishi forgot to add him in the manga if so then it is a manga mistake still

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I wonder if these are really mistakes, or errors designed to test the readers attention to detail. :D

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin

Quote Originally Posted by -Haku Yuki- View Post
    at the jins anime correted it by useing a filler arc but we will see if that was a manga mistake next chapter if naruto remebers utakaa if he does then its a manga mistake because kishi forgot to add him in the manga if so then it is a manga mistake still
    Well..... the anime didn't actually correct for this very well. Keep in mind the Utakata stuff is in fact filler; so Naruto won't remember him. Here's the thing, the anime did follow what Diedara said by explaining that prior to Gaara, only 2 jins had been captured. But they screwed that equilibrium up when they got to the 2 tail. Remember how the anime sealed 3 and 4 at the same time when the manga sealed 2 and 3 at the same time? Well when they sealed the 2 tail in the anime, there were 5 total eyes filled in the statue, not 4 as it should have been if they expected to make the Utakata filler. In fact, after sealing the 3 and 4 tails, the statue showed 7/9 eyes opened implying they were staying consistent with the manga. So when the sealed the 6 tails..... one eye slot that used to be filled suddenly was available for sealing and opened a second time.....

So in reality, the anime makers were never told that Kishi planned for them to use the Utakata filler and in reality, this manga mistake screwed the anime up far more than it screwed the manga up. Its crazy to think so, but it did.

Quote Originally Posted by Oyl View Post
    I wonder if these are really mistakes, or errors designed to test the readers attention to detail. :D
    Naw. Most of the mistakes we see are quick decisions made by one or more people involved in the manga that lead to something being missed. I mean the fact that the hydra had 9 heads is actually hard to see. If you don't look real close then you wouldn't notice. So someone who drew it up could have easily drawn one extra head by mistake after having hidden one of the heads behind another.

As for the obvious mistakes about the number of Jins captured prior to part two and the number of people that Oro took possession of up to that point, these are things that Kishi had to make decisions on very early and could suddenly change his mind later on. But the Jins mistake is no small matter. IMO, it is clear that Kishi made a drastic decision to change the remaining number of jins for some reason. Perhaps he decided to cut the number of jins down by one since he thought the story might get too long? Idk for certain but clearly he changed his mind on the matter later on.

Academy Student harunosakuraharuno's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

great job!

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pierce the Heavens!!

Awesome thread!!

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I said what what in the butt.

just fyi, the hydra does have 8 heads
    what you see as the 9th is actually the bottom left one...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Myobokuzan or die.

Itachi Gave Naruto his power(bullshit)

Shown again...

Itachi then says its not his power, but he transplanted someone elses.

Again...

So its either 1 of 2 things:

1. Kishi is a f_cking idiot and is clearly a stupid dumbass that likes to contradict himself
    or
    2. Intended and its a mindf_ck.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Quote Originally Posted by Floydical View Post
    Well..... the anime didn't actually correct for this very well. Keep in mind the Utakata stuff is in fact filler; so Naruto won't remember him. Here's the thing, the anime did follow what Diedara said by explaining that prior to Gaara, only 2 jins had been captured. But they screwed that equilibrium up when they got to the 2 tail. Remember how the anime sealed 3 and 4 at the same time when the manga sealed 2 and 3 at the same time? Well when they sealed the 2 tail in the anime, there were 5 total eyes filled in the statue, not 4 as it should have been if they expected to make the Utakata filler. In fact, after sealing the 3 and 4 tails, the statue showed 7/9 eyes opened implying they were staying consistent with the manga. So when the sealed the 6 tails..... one eye slot that used to be filled suddenly was available for sealing and opened a second time.....

So in reality, the anime makers were never told that Kishi planned for them to use the Utakata filler and in reality, this manga mistake screwed the anime up far more than it screwed the manga up. Its crazy to think so, but it did.

Naw. Most of the mistakes we see are quick decisions made by one or more people involved in the manga that lead to something being missed. I mean the fact that the hydra had 9 heads is actually hard to see. If you don't look real close then you wouldn't notice. So someone who drew it up could have easily drawn one extra head by mistake after having hidden one of the heads behind another.

As for the obvious mistakes about the number of Jins captured prior to part two and the number of people that Oro took possession of up to that point, these are things that Kishi had to make decisions on very early and could suddenly change his mind later on. But the Jins mistake is no small matter. IMO, it is clear that Kishi made a drastic decision to change the remaining number of jins for some reason. Perhaps he decided to cut the number of jins down by one since he thought the story might get too long? Idk for certain but clearly he changed his mind on the matter later on.
    ok lets go over the catures we've seen non filler

garra ( brought back) ( also the eyes thing confused me from the start )
    yugito: hidan and kakazu
    three tails ( end of fight was seen in manga)
    roshi: one jutsu filler and capture
    han: unseen mentioned by deidara
    utkaka: unknown kishi could have just skipped over his battle but i like to think of the filler as partal from kishi i still say pain did cacth him, but for all we know there was no hatura and he didn't defect from his village we won't ever know because tehir will is already zapped.
    fuu: mentioned by deidara
    and thats all

for the eyes thing they normally swcith number all teh time, i do't know much though since the only anime from shippuden i wacthed was teh first arc the most recent fillers and part of the summit arc.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/523/2 some ninja aren't colored in. they are completly white includieing their colths

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/523/2 some ninja aren't colored in. they are completly white includieing their colths
    Heh nice catch!

As for your previous post, you should watch the anime and read the previous manga chapters to know what I'm talking about. Kishi has said before that he wanted to do certain things with the manga but felt he didn't have time.

One example of this is that he specifically stated that he wanted to show more of Hidan in the series, but simply did not find the room for it. So perhaps he intended to show the capture of the 6 tails in the manga, but felt there was no room. If that's the case, than he may have planned to show it back at the start of shippuden and later cancelled the idea entirely.

But as I said, the anime followed the manga exactly and prior to capturing Utakata, the statue had 7 out of 9 eyes filled. This means they had only bee and Naruto left.

Then after the 6 tails arc, they were shown sealing him and one of the eyes opened, leaving 7 out of 9. This is obviously impossible and they basically contradicted themselves to account for the filler. Bottom line, the anime suffered more from the 'mistake' than the manga did.

sage of six paths Minato arisato's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: █▓▒░ Manga Mistakes

cool

W Ø Я S T B Ξ H Δ V I O R Drizzy's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    design ● creativity ● art

Nothing special in this thread, he ripped the info from here.

Whiskey & Painkillers Black-Star's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice catches!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Myobokuzan or die.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Drizzy~ View Post
    Nothing special in this thread, he ripped the info from here.
    Its the other way around.
    This thread was made over 2 years ago.
    Your link was created in Sept 2011.

W Ø Я S T B Ξ H Δ V I O R Drizzy's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    design ● creativity ● art

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Its the other way around.
    This thread was made over 2 years ago.
    Your link was created in Sept 2011.
    Gobi already pointed that out to me, I didn't take much notice of the website itself, I only compared the pictures.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Myobokuzan or die.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Drizzy~ View Post
    Gobi already pointed that out to me, I didn't take much notice of the website itself, I only compared the pictures.
    That blog is known for ripping content from allot of forums.

What do I type here? TheLOLRoller's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Damn, I would've never noticed these

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    just chillin neh?

we all can see that. Mangas we NOT perfect and will CONTINUE to make MISTAKES O:

The Best Around bruce lee was uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    better than you

...someone had some free time

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I might be wrong but on this page, http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/572/10

On the last box, the 5 Tails (baby mode) only has 4 tails drawn :o (unless one is hiding underneath the other)

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

mini five tails is missing a tail and i don't see the seven tails

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin

@ the last two posts, the 5 tails does have 5 tails in that pic. One is simply under the others, in shadow.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

mini five tails is missing a tail and i don't see the seven tails
    The seven-tails is beneath the text!

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Just reading through the start of the 4th Great War when I saw this mistake, haven't seen if anyone else have noticed it.

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/525/3
    Gaara's father introduced himself as the fourth Kazekage

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/525/5
    Here the HQ getting info about the rise of the 2nd Tsouchikage, 2nd Mizukage, the 3rd Raikage and the "SECOND KAZEKAGE" which he isn't. : p