View Poll Results: Do you agree with the theory?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes (partially as well as completely)

3 60.00%
  • No (Not at all)

2 40.00%
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    BEING ALONE IS BETTER THAN
    BEING WITH A WRONG PERSON.

That jutsu!!

After referring to the thread
    "Minato's Big Present" by bahram
    Link : http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=356496
    This is my theory about
    THAT JUTSU!!!
    that everyone still wants to see and thinks it as Minato's Big Present.

The "That Jutsu" referred by Jiraiya is none other than
    "RASENGAN" OR "BIJUUDAMA"

Before commenting rubbish, go through the theory links to "that jutsu" otherwise leave.

Minato was the original creator of Rasengan.

Later, Jiraiya learned the rasengan from Minato. As per Jiraiya, the rasengan can be complete in six steps.

Step 1

Maintain a moderate amount of chakra in hand and with a particular release rate release the chakra from the body. Since the released chakra gets disperses into the surrounding and becames a part of nature, it must be released continuously.

Step 2

Maintaining the chakra release means making it spin (in an enclosed space)
    The rotation can either left or right depending upon the user

Step 3

Make the chakra rotation multi-directional (violent)

Step 4

Concentrating the chakra at one point

Step 5

Maintaining the concentrated chakra into a restricted space more accurately into a sphere.

Step 6

Increase the destruction Power by maintaining it

Jiraiya warns Naruto once again while leaving Konoha on their mission to save the Kazekage, Gaara.

Jiraiya had witnessed Naruto's transformation up to four tails. Up to three tails Naruto was under control but he loses control as the fourth tail emerges.

Naruto progressed in progressing the rasengan from a normal rasengan to Giant rasengan and then Rasen Shuriken.
    This tells us that Rasengan is not the complete jutsu/ultimate weapon.
    That means that Minato reached to the half way towards completing the Jutsu. OR He completed the Jutsu for a normal shinobi (like Kakashi copied it)

What is the difference between the normal shinobi and Naruto?
    Why Jiraiya and Kakashi hoped that Naruto can complete that Jutsu that Minato left?
    Why he believed that Minato sealed the yang part of Kyuubi (Kyuubi's chakra) in order to perfect that jutsu?

Everyone knows the reason why Minato sealed the Kyuubi inside Naruto.(to defeat Tobi)
    But Jiraiya didn't knew it. He thought that Minato sealed the Kyuubi's chakra into Naruto in order to master the rasengan that Minato couldn't complete it. With the help of Kyuubi's chakra, Naruto might be able to perfect it. Also Jiraiya considers this as a reason why Minato entrusted the key of Naruto's seal to Jiraiya. Jiraiya considered all these parameters 16 years ago.

But soon he understood that Minato is not the kind of person who would seal a demon into his own son without any strong reason.

During the time of training with Killer B, Naruto failed in transforming into Kyuubi to perform the Bijuudama.

So KB advised him to brush up his skills and jutsu which he was using till the day but now in Kyuubi chakra mode.
    BOTTOM MIDDLE PANEL

Naruto tried to perform rasengan in Kyuubi chakra mode and coincidently KB reognised it as the Bijuudama, the tailed beast bomb, the ultimate weapon of the Bijuus.

Naruto explained the rasengan as the fourth Hokage's invention.KB understood how Minato invented the rasengan. That is by observing the Bijuudama.

Bijuudama also needs the same steps that are required to perform a rasengan as explained by Hachibi

releasing and maintaining the flow of chakra (The chakra that is surrounded around the Bijuus) (This covers step 1-3)

Four Tailed Kyuubi released the red and blue chakra from his body and then maintained it in the space

Concentrating the chakra near their mouth and maintaining ratio 8:2 of red/black and blue/white chakra while concentrating
    CONCENTRATING

Maintained the ratio 8:2 of red/black and blue/white chakra respectively

compressing the concentrated chakra (In order to increase the destruction power)

releasing it on the target.

CONCLUSION:
    In this way, Minato and Jiraiya indirectly entrusted the Rasengan to Naruto so that he can complete it.
    A bijuu can perform the Bijuudama (like Naruto performed it while fighting Orochimaru. The difference is that he was controlled by the Kyuubi)
    Gaining full control over the Kyuubi, Naruto can perfect the rasengan (Bijuudama) by himself without being under the control of the Kyuubi.
    Minato entrusted the key to Jiraiya because he knew that Jiraiya will be the only person to teach Naruto the rasengan and help him to master it as well to gain mastery over the Kyuubi.

Questions and Answers
    Question : Why Rasengan was referred as "That Jutsu" ?
    The sole reason is that Kishi wanted to show us a connection between the Rasengan and the Tailed Beast Bomb (Bijuudama).
    Until Naruto meets Killer Bee and trains under him, Kishi referred rasengan as "that jutsu"
    Also the key entrusted to Jiraiya was a connection to "that Jutsu" in order to use the Kyuubi's chakra to perfect the Rasengan. Since rasengan is a complete jutsu when performed in an original manner i.e., the Bijuudama.
    In the manga, after the relation shown between the rasengan and the Bijuudama, there was no mention of "That Jutsu".

Question : Then what is Minato's big present?
    Minato during the Reaper Seal jutsu, separated Kyuubi's Yin and Yang chakra. Minato sealed the Yin part within himself and sealed the Yang into Naruto.

By what Tobi explained to Konan, So6P created the nine beasts from the ten-tails chakra using his (sage's) Yin-Yang elemental power. So Sage used his imagination to split up the Juubi in order to save the world.

So by returning the Yin part of the Kyuubi back, Naruto can become strong, spiritully as well as physically. There is no other such a big present for Naruto. Even if anyone thinks about FTG, then it is not as big as a present that Minato will be excited to return (even Minato's guards, the trio can teach Naruto FTG) when he himself is a storage of Kyuubi's chakra that no one else has. Also Minato knows Uzumaki seals, so he can release the seal on his belly and free away the Kyuubi's Yin chakra.
    Any questions? Please Post any queries you have.

Last edited by -ahhimane-; 05-03-2013 at 05:58 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: That jutsu?!!

maybe with the completement of kurama's chakra naruto will be able to use every jutsu.. Without clones >_>

Banned
    Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fodder

I think he's just gonna give him the rest of the 9 tails chakra. Someone already said that Naruto has already surpassed Minato and Jiraiya. I don't think Minato could teach him anything aside from the flying thunder god technique

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    what should i have to write
    here ???

Im thinking more like naruto combining full scale bijuudama with futon forming massive Bijuu rasenshuriken in full nine tail mode

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by two fates View Post
    Im thinking more like naruto combining full scale bijuudama with futon forming massive Bijuu rasenshuriken in full nine tail mode
    But Minato doesn't know about Naruto's Rasen shuriken

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rollin View Post
    Battlefield is not the place to teach the seals. It will require more time for "Naruto" than what Minato took to master them.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ahhimane View Post
    Battlefield is not the place to teach the seals. It will require more time for "Naruto" than what Minato took to master them.
    what im trying to say is that it's naruto's seal not a new seal technique
    only the yang was sealed in naruto

he knew that naruto could use kurama's chakra and needed a special power

you use kurama's chakra by separating it's mind from it's chakra

jiriaya tried teaching naruto that during the two-year skip

the frog reminds jiraiya what happened last time and jiraiya said he belived that minato wanted naruto to complete that jutsu

minato said he knew that naruto could tame it's chakra for a special power and that's what jiraiya was doing trying to teach naruto to control it's chakra
    that jutsu and the special power minato mentions are the same thing
    that jutsu is this the special power that minato left for naruto when controlling kurama's yang chakra

Last edited by rollin; 05-02-2013 at 07:29 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    PEACE!

Doesn't know any Sealing Techniques --> He stated this
    Not a Rasengan Variation -> Spammed tons of variations and surpassed Jiraiya at it
    Not an Elemental Jutsu -> Nada
    Death God -> Nope
    Sage Mode -> Nada

Could be a powerful summoning jutsu to call on a mythical being ---> Needed Kurama's chakra in Part I to call on Gamabunta

I seen a poster where Naruto and Sasuke called on Mythical beings or something. Back around chapter 300-400. Not clearly sure. Sasuke called on a Thunder God. Naruto called on a Wind God.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

okay say it is bijuu dama how come naruto never knew what it was until killer bee told him also naruto never had a flash back of jiraiya telling him about the jutsu and if i know anything about kishi and the naruto series is that kishi would show us a flash back of jiraiya teaching naruto this powerful jutsu and telling him not to use it i think this technique is something unique and destructive and its something minato intended for naruto to complete so it must be a technique that minato knows about or he created but proved to need to much chakra

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kurama2012 View Post
    okay say it is bijuu dama how come naruto never knew what it was until killer bee told him also naruto never had a flash back of jiraiya telling him about the jutsu and if i know anything about kishi and the naruto series is that kishi would show us a flash back of jiraiya teaching naruto this powerful jutsu and telling him not to use it i think this technique is something unique and destructive and its something minato intended for naruto to complete so it must be a technique that minato knows about or he created but proved to need to much chakra
    Naruto never saw a Bijuudama until Killer Bee identified rasengan as the Bijuudama
    Jiraiya never said that rasengan is a miniature form of the Bijuudama. But not only him but also Kakashi referred the rasengan as higher level jutsu.
    Jiraiya warned Naruto not to push himself hard during Gaara rescue arc because of this.

You can see, Naruto's eyes changes to Kyuubi like while maintaining the Oodama Rasengan. So if he pushes himself further, he might start get overcome by the Kyuubi.
    Jiraiya knows one day or the other Naruto has to control the Kyuubi. But until then, he must learn and modify the rasengan to higher level in step wise.
    During their two and a half year journey, Jiraiya loosened the seal so as to leak out the Kyuubi's chakra more and trained Naruto. In that state, Naruto trained to modify the rasengan as well as chakra control but he lost his control and attacked Jiraiya.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The theory works 99% of the way. The one problem with this theory is that Jiraya told Naruto NOT TO USE THAT JUTSU, but Naruto went ahead and used it anyway in the very next battle against Itachi. Either Naruto just doesn't listen, or THAT JUTSU was completely safe to use and Jiraya was just being a jerk.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a dream that someday
    nosy people will stay out of
    my business for good.

well made thread and nice facts too, I still believe "that" jutsu is not the rasengan, rasenshuriken or bijuudama... the reason is because Naruto has already mastered all these 3 jutsus and it would bring a lot of disappointment to the fans if "that" jutsu ends up that...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think it would be weird for it to be bijudama simply because now naruto and Kurama are friends they can do that without having something special given from Minato. I think "that jutsu" involves sealing techniques, and it will be a finjustu tech.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a dream that someday
    nosy people will stay out of
    my business for good.

Quote Originally Posted by lightning f57 View Post
    I think it would be weird for it to be bijudama simply because now naruto and Kurama are friends they can do that without having something special given from Minato. I think "that jutsu" involves sealing techniques, and it will be a finjustu tech.
    well I guess I'm not the only one...

OH LONG JOHNSON edo tensai wilmaso's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

dude no lmao Bijudama really? don't make me laugh .....naruto at that time had no control over the nine tails (he does not know what's going on when the cloak appears) kinda how when he hit sakura and then when he became conscious he had no clue that it was him who hurt her.....so if naruto knows ..."that jutsu" then he should have been conscious to know it. which means he did not do any training with the cloak. jiraya got hurt cuz naruto when in cloack mode and what not ...naruto didn't deliberately do a bijudama to hit him it was the ninetails himself taking over naruto's body .....that jutsu has not been shown yet.

i understand that the rasengan is sord of similar to the bijudama, but he already used that jutsu. and jiraya said that minato separated the chacka for a reason...cuz he needed to control the other half first. and he just learned how to do Jubbbi mode like 1 month ago (in narutoverse time)

Last edited by edo tensai wilmaso; 05-02-2013 at 05:23 PM.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Maybe Minato wants to give Naruto the rest of the kyuubi's chakra. I personally don't think Minato's Present has anything to do with That justu. Maybe it would enable naruto to use that justsu.

OH LONG JOHNSON edo tensai wilmaso's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Modaro View Post
    Maybe Minato wants to give Naruto the rest of the kyuubi's chakra. I personally don't think Minato's Present has anything to do with That jutsu. Maybe it would enable naruto to use that jutsu.
    yeah thats how i feel as well....i think the present is the other half of the chakra . which will let him use that jutsu.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteknight View Post
    The theory works 99% of the way. The one problem with this theory is that Jiraya told Naruto NOT TO USE THAT JUTSU, but Naruto went ahead and used it anyway in the very next battle against Itachi. Either Naruto just doesn't listen, or THAT JUTSU was completely safe to use and Jiraya was just being a jerk.
    Yeah Naruto does not listen to anyone.
    Jiiraiya feared that if naruto pushes himself hard to use the Giant Rasengan at the level he was at that time, the Kyuubi might take over his body and even Kakashi won't be able to stop him. To avoid the risk, Jiraiya warned him not to use that jutsu. Jiraiya never said Naruto not to use the rasengan. Obviously there's a difference in the rasengan and the giant rasengan. You need lot more chakra to maintain the giant rasengan.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Horidora Chan View Post
    well made thread and nice facts too, I still believe "that" jutsu is not the rasengan, rasenshuriken or bijuudama... the reason is because Naruto has already mastered all these 3 jutsus and it would bring a lot of disappointment to the fans if "that" jutsu ends up that...
    Quote Originally Posted by lightning f57 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by edo tensai wilmaso View Post
    dude no lmao Bijudama really? don't make me laugh .....naruto at that time had no control over the nine tails (he does not know what's going on when the cloak appears) kinda how when he hit sakura and then when he became conscious he had no clue that it was him who hurt her.....so if naruto knows ..."that jutsu" then he should have been conscious to know it. which means he did not do any training with the cloak. jiraya got hurt cuz naruto when in cloack mode and what not ...naruto didn't deliberately do a bijudama to hit him it was the ninetails himself taking over naruto's body .....that jutsu has not been shown yet.

i understand that the rasengan is sord of similar to the bijudama, but he already used that jutsu. and jiraya said that minato separated the chacka for a reason...cuz he needed to control the other half first. and he just learned how to do Jubbbi mode like 1 month ago (in narutoverse time)
    Quote Originally Posted by Modaro View Post
    Maybe Minato wants to give Naruto the rest of the kyuubi's chakra. I personally don't think Minato's Present has anything to do with That justu. Maybe it would enable naruto to use that justsu.

You all are still not getting it.
    Minato learned the rasengan by observing the Bijuudama. True.
    But due to his chakra limits, he couldn't complete the jutsu. True.

He entrusted his unfinished business to Naruto including the completion of Rasengan.
    By fearing Tobi's intentions, he sealed the Kyuubi into Naruto. True.

Minato thought that Naruto can defeat Tobi. But to fight against a powerful foe, Naruto must have a powerful weapon. That is the Kyuubi because Minato believed that SOMEDAY Naruto can take control over the Kyuubi and defeat Tobi. He was under consideration that Tobi is Uchiha Madara who can control the Kyuubi with mere Sharingan.

Minato knows that controlling the Kyuubi's chakra is not an easy task. That is why he entrusted Naruto's training in the hands of Jiraiya.
    Because after Minato and Kushina only Jiraiya is the one who knows the releasing and binding seals of Uzumakis. So that Jiraiya can loosen or tighten the seal on Naruto's belly.
    From the very start, Jiriaya taught Naruto to control the Kyuubi's chakra. Loosening the seal on Naruto's belly was a mistake of Jiraiya. He wanted to teach Naruto to control the Kyuubi's chakra. Slowly heading towards complete control of the Kyuubi. And hence over the Bijuudama.
    Because the ultimate form of Rasengan is the Bijuudama.
    Bijuudama is the ultimate technique/jutsu of the Bijuus.
    I don't find any other strong technique a Bijuu can use other than that.
    Minato never entrusted the Rasengan to Naruto in actuality. Instead he entrusted the Bijuudama to Naruto by sealing the Kyuubi inside him.
    Without Controlling the Kyuubi completely OR became friends with Kyuubi, Naruto can't master the Bijuudama.
    Why would Jiraiya explain Naruto that he wants to teach Naruto the ultimate technique of a Bijuu when he(Naruto) was not even knowing "what is a Bijuu at that time?"
    Jiraiya motivated Naruto everytime by mentioning Fourth Hokage's name who couldn't complete the Jutsu he himself invented. Because for Naruto, Fourth Hokage was his Hero who defeated the Kyuubi. Jiraiya and Kakashi always told Naruto that he is the only one who can master the Rasengan.

If you still don't agree with the theory, then prove me wrong by providing a proof (even if it is single) that mentions "THAT JUTSU" after the arc where Naruto undergoes Killer Bee's training.
    Provide me a proof and I'll agree with you. I want to read to those two words anywhere in the series after chapter 519.

Because Killer Bee taught Naruto control over Kyuubi's chakra and not any jutsu but the ultimate technique of a Bijuu.
    After Jiraiya, Killer Bee was the only one remaining in the series who could teach Naruto to control the Kyuubi's chakra.