Status
    Feb 2013
    ”Nothing sucks more than
    that moment during an argument
    when you realize you’re
    wrong”

Chapter 3-Team Asuma,The real test.

Chapter 3-The Ultimate face off,The will of the young Yamanaka.

Choji-spiked Human bullet tank technique (Choji bangs to the shield around Zamaki, which turns out to be useless)
    Zamaki-oh,in all this I almost forgot you three. it’s impressive that you still have some chakra left. Just wait for a while I am coming for you three also.
    Choji bangs again and again to the shield but every attempt comes out to be render less.
    Choji (panting)- No use..
    Shikamaru-What is this jutsu. What did he did to both of them?
    Ino-I think I know this, father told me about this jutsu but he never mentioned the shield.This technique with time will just diminish their chances of being alive.
    Choji-How to stop him .I am already out of Chakra and my Physical Attacks are useless.
    Ino-I think I can stop him if I am able to pop up into his head.
    Shikamaru-you really think you can do this Ino?
    Ino-I have to do this there is no other option.
    The trio accumulates the last bits of chakra left
    Ino-Shika-Cho formation.
    Choji-partial Multisize Jutsu( Holds him in his hands along with the shield)
    Shikamaru-Shadow neck binding.Ino quick,I can’t hold him for long.
    Ino-Ok then, at last The Mind body transfer jutsu.Ino stepped into Girgati’s consciousness.

Zamaki Girgati-well, another foolish Yamanaka clan member I didn’t expected that you will enter my consciousness so easily.
    Ino-you haven’t expected many things more like I am the one who is going to stop your Jutsu.
    Girgati(laughs)-how ironic, your dying sensei just before a while termed me as big mouthed.
    You can’t stop me girl I have seen my own clan members die before me and yamanaka clan members played the biggest role in it. We were rivals for generations but we were always helpless before your mind transfer and disturbance techniques. Now I found a way regarding it. If your will power is greater than the caster than the caster can mean no harm and you can easily nullify this Jutsu. My will power gets the strength by feeling of hate and revenge against you all. This feeling is greater and stronger than any other feeling.
    I will reestablish my clan and destroy the Yamanaka clan.i will not let you to escape my consciousness now you will die along with your friends and sensei.You can’t overcome my…
    Ino-Shut up. I will just not evade from your mind but will also release my teachers from your Jutsu.
    I don’t know or care about what happened with you.In war everyone faces loses including us. You are not the only one..unlike you my will power is strengthen by the strong feeling of love and care for my friends and the people whom I respect although I am not experienced as you but I am the daughter of head of the Yamanaka Clan and the most important thing he has ever taught to me is to sacrifice your everything for the sake of well being of the people whom you care about. So as a member of the yamanaka clan it’s my responsibility to stop you.
    The power of hate can never surpass that of love and care.I will prove it again today.
    Girgati-how can a child have such a strong will power.is it any kind of secret Jutsu of Yamanaka clan. No……..no…..it can’t be this way,My Jutsu is perfe……..

Among all the shinobi’s there only Choji and Shikamaru were on their feet.
    Ino (wakes up and finds herself in Choji’s arm)-did we succeed
    Choji-I think so.
    Asuma also hears them-I too.
    Kakashi-is he dead?
    Ino-he is in a deep slumber and will never wake again. If you fail in completing a kinjutsu like this you are done forever
    Choji-(looking doubtfully at Asuma)-are you two real?
    Asuma(lights his cigar)-I think you will believe us with a nice treat from my side when we are back Konoha Glutton.
    Ino-How can madam Tsunade send us on a such dangerous mission? And you Shikamaru you knew everything but you still didn’t bothered to tell us.we are a team how can be you so mean?
    Shikamaru-I knew what Ino?
    Ino- About the scroll and everything else on this mission.
    Shikamaru-I was as blank as you.I just made up the whole story to misguide them based on the things that Girgati told us.I was even able to convince him regarding this but this put over lives in more danger.
    If both Sensei’s would have came a little earlier then we wouldn’t had to face all this mess.
    Kakashi-We were already behind you from the starting of the mission. Everything that Girgati told you wads right. We had the same plan but we didn't consider about any leak from the rescue squad. Nothing was told you regarding this because Girgati would have read your mind and would have known about the reality of the scroll unluckily which he already knew because of the informer. But every mission is planned according to the worst circumstances that’s why we were send to protect you and the scroll.
    Asuma-You were on a D ranked mission of taking the scroll and coming back to Konoha but we were on a Elite class mission of protecting you. The mission could take a turn to any difficult circumstances that’s why the most efficient genin squad was selected for this that were you and you even didn’t disappointed us.
    Choji-why didn’t you turned up when he came in your form?
    Kakashi-then we wouldn’t have known about his objective.
    Asuma-and I was quite sure you will easily figure it out who he is?
    Shikamaru-Ya, in that way we even got to know that there is a traitor who is leaking information.
    Ino-by the way where is the scroll?
    Shikamaru-It’s towards its way to Konoha with my shadow clone?
    Asuma-You are always a step ahead Shikamaru.
    Shikamaru-When they caught us I somehow managed to switch the scroll and send it back to Konoha.
    Asuma(smiling)Lets move now
    Choji- Yakiniku Q is waiting for us.
    Asuma-ya why not along with bowl of ramen
    Choji- ya that is the best way to end a mission.(laughs)

Previous Chapter -The Desperate Mind Imbalance Jutsu http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=366552

1st chapter-Team Asuma,The real test.
    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=366503

Last edited by Fermion; 05-06-2013 at 08:19 AM.

Status
    Apr 2013
    under your bed, in your closet, right behind you.
    just being a boss.

Re: Chapter 3-Team Asuma,The real test.

what is this?

I am the most hated member Steven Segal's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Logic + facts = my threads

Quote Originally Posted by 0TailBijuu View Post
    what is this?
    It's continue of epic story ^_*

Status
    Aug 2012
    Whatever goes upon two legs is
    a friend, whatever goes upon
    four legs, or has wings, is an
    enemy.

Mark of a true genius indeed I sure look forward for the next chapter

I never thought a story about akamichi would be awesome

Status
    Dec 2012
    what were those dreams I used
    to envision in past.you
    replaced all of them

Great quite impressive I can expect that from you

Status
    --

wow , great story bro - really looking forward to see more from you

Status
    May 2013
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Fermion View Post
    Chapter 3-The Ultimate face off,The will of the young Yamanaka.

Choji-spiked Human bullet tank technique (Choji bangs to the shield around Zamaki, which turns out to be useless)
    Zamaki-oh,in all this I almost forgot you three. it’s impressive that you still have some chakra left. Just wait for a while I am coming for you three also.
    Choji bangs again and again to the shield but every attempt comes out to be render less.
    Choji (panting)- No use..
    Shikamaru-What is this jutsu. What did he did to both of them?
    Ino-I think I know this, father told me about this jutsu but he never mentioned the shield.This technique with time will just diminish their chances of being alive.
    Choji-How to stop him .I am already out of Chakra and my Physical Attacks are useless.
    Ino-I think I can stop him if I am able to pop up into his head.
    Shikamaru-you really think you can do this Ino?
    Ino-I have to do this there is no other option.
    The trio accumulates the last bits of chakra left
    Ino-Shika-Cho formation.
    Choji-partial Multisize Jutsu( Holds him in his hands along with the shield)
    Shikamaru-Shadow neck binding.Ino quick,I can’t hold him for long.
    Ino-Ok then, at last The Mind body transfer jutsu.Ino stepped into Girgati’s consciousness.

Zamaki Girgati-well, another foolish Yamanaka clan member I didn’t expected that you will enter my consciousness so easily.
    Ino-you haven’t expected many things more like I am the one who is going to stop your Jutsu.
    Girgati(laughs)-how ironic, your dying sensei just before a while termed me as big mouthed.
    You can’t stop me girl I have seen my own clan members die before me and yamanaka clan members played the biggest role in it. We were rivals for generations but we were always helpless before your mind transfer and disturbance techniques. Now I found a way regarding it. If your will power is greater than the caster than the caster can mean no harm and you can easily nullify this Jutsu. My will power gets the strength by feeling of hate and revenge against you all. This feeling is greater and stronger than any other feeling.
    I will reestablish my clan and destroy the Yamanaka clan.i will not let you to escape my consciousness now you will die along with your friends and sensei.You can’t overcome my…
    Ino-Shut up. I will just not evade from your mind but will also release my teachers from your Jutsu.
    I don’t know or care about what happened with you.In war everyone faces loses including us. You are not the only one..unlike you my will power is strengthen by the strong feeling of love and care for my friends and the people whom I respect although I am not experienced as you but I am the daughter of head of the Yamanaka Clan and the most important thing he has ever taught to me is to sacrifice your everything for the sake of well being of the people whom you care about. So as a member of the yamanaka clan it’s my responsibility to stop you.
    The power of hate can never surpass that of love and care.I will prove it again today.
    Girgati-how can a child have such a strong will power.is it any kind of secret Jutsu of Yamanaka clan. No……..no…..it can’t be this way,My Jutsu is perfe……..

Among all the shinobi’s there only Choji and Shikamaru were on their feet.
    Ino (wakes up and finds herself in Choji’s arm)-did we succeed
    Choji-I think so.
    Asuma also hears them-I too.
    Kakashi-is he dead?
    Ino-he is in a deep slumber and will never wake again. If you fail in completing a kinjutsu like this you are done forever
    Choji-(looking doubtfully at Asuma)-are you two real?
    Asuma(lights his cigar)-I think you will believe us with a nice treat from my side when we are back Konoha Glutton.
    Ino-How can madam Tsunade send us on a such dangerous mission? And you Shikamaru you knew everything but you still didn’t bothered to tell us.we are a team how can be you so mean?
    Shikamaru-I knew what Ino?
    Ino- About the scroll and everything else on this mission.
    Shikamaru-I was as blank as you.I just made up the whole story to misguide them based on the things that Girgati told us.I was even able to convince him regarding this but this put over lives in more danger.
    If both Sensei’s would have came a little earlier then we wouldn’t had to face all this mess.
    Kakashi-We were already behind you from the starting of the mission. Everything that Girgati told you wads right. We had the same plan but we didn't consider about any leak from the rescue squad. Nothing was told you regarding this because Girgati would have read your mind and would have known about the reality of the scroll unluckily which he already knew because of the informer. But every mission is planned according to the worst circumstances that’s why we were send to protect you and the scroll.
    Asuma-You were on a D ranked mission of taking the scroll and coming back to Konoha but we were on a Elite class mission of protecting you. The mission could take a turn to any difficult circumstances that’s why the most efficient genin squad was selected for this that were you and you even didn’t disappointed us.
    Choji-why didn’t you turned up when he came in your form?
    Kakashi-then we wouldn’t have known about his objective.
    Asuma-and I was quite sure you will easily figure it out who he is?
    Shikamaru-Ya, in that way we even got to know that there is a traitor who is leaking information.
    Ino-by the way where is the scroll?
    Shikamaru-It’s towards its way to Konoha with my shadow clone?
    Asuma-You are always a step ahead Shikamaru.
    Shikamaru-When they caught us I somehow managed to switch the scroll and send it back to Konoha.
    Asuma(smiling)Lets move now
    Choji- Yakiniku Q is waiting for us.
    Asuma-ya why not along with bowl of ramen
    Choji- ya that is the best way to end a mission.(laughs)

Previous Chapter -The Desperate Mind Imbalance Jutsu http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=366552

1st chapter-Team Asuma,The real test.
    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=366503
    Hey! You took that jutsu (except the name) from what I said that Ino should have didn't you? I said that one of those justu that I want Ino to do is called the Mind Protection Justu, jutsu that Ino focuses her mind into creating a protective shield.