Status
    Apr 2008
    Retired. RIP

Bleach Manga 387 Spoiler Pics and Summaries

Bleach 387 Spoiler Pics and Summaries

This thread is only for the Confirmed Spoiler Pictures and Texts, and the discussion of the Confirmed spoiler. Everything else will be considered spam.

Please don't repost spoilers that have already been posted, posting bigger pictures with better quality doesn't count as repost.

Post all of the Confirmed spoilers you find in this thread please do not make a seperate thread. Thank you!

Read the latest chapter here: NarutoBase.net - Bleach Manga Chapter 386 - Page 1

Keep this thread clean and free from spam

Status
    Apr 2008
    Retired. RIP

Last edited by Mugiwara; 12-24-2009 at 03:25 PM.

Status
    This user has no status.

Re: Bleach Manga 387 Spoiler Pics and Summaries

IT seems like Aizen's Zanpaktou is more powerful than Shinjis. It is strange, however, that they both fight in their Shikai. I think hollow mode would help SHinji.

It would be also nice if the author considered changing his training programme.

Last edited by GYM; 12-24-2009 at 03:39 PM.

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

He finally arrived at the end.

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.

And there comes carrottop^^

Status
    This user has no status.

nice, ichigo vs aizen now.

thanks.

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

0_o did tosen just pop like a pimple?

WHITE LIONS: KING OF KING rahul's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Bleach 387: Ignited

Continues from the last chapter, a scene cuts to Hirako and Aizen. Aizen commented “Kazanade” looks interesting.

“Isn’t it? But I’m not letting you borrow it.” Replied Hirako

“But I see no difference. Had I heard it wrong about how it can control the ability to sense?”

“What are you saying? Looks, it’s changing, ah~ah~ah~here here” Looks like Shinji smells something then says, “doesn’t it smell nice?”

Aizen realized but Shinji said it was too late. He swung his sword once and told Aizen, “Welcome to the Reversed World.”

With that, Aizen’s point of view is reversed. Shinji is now standing upside down in front of him. He looks a little surprised while he continues to listen to Shinji’s talk.

“This is my Kazanade’s ability. It reverses the opponent’s senses like just a game, right? But someone like you probably never played games” Shinji then charged at Aizen but Aizen just stood there waiting.

“Indeed it is interesting. Everything is reversed. Up and down. Left and right. Which means….” Aizen turned, “Front and back are reversed as well.”

“You didn’t expect me to see through, did you?” He mocked while blocking Shinji’s sword from the right side. But Aizen’s surprised to see his left arm got slashed.

“You didn’t expected it, did you?” Said Shinji,"Up, down, right, left, front, back, everything is reversed. So are your eyesight and the direction you get cut are reversed too.”

“Up, down, left, right, front, back including the direction to attack, you can counter by picturing the vision in your head? No way. No one could do that. Stronger you are, the more you’re used to fighting, the more you rely on your senses.” Then he dashed toward Aizen aiming to cut him but was shocked it didn’t hit him.

“So that is it. It’s just vision deceiving.” Then Shinji got cut on his side while Aizen continued, “It’s still far away from my senses-controlled ability. Once you get use to it, it doesn’t matter. It’s just a child-play level, Hirako Shinji.”
    -------------------

Why

A sound echoes around and Tousen’s flashbacks are shown. A young man from Rugonkai screamed while his way was blocked.

“Why wasn’t he executed? Please! Let me see Central 46! Please! Anyone! Anyone…..”

Why.....Why....Why.....Why....

A scene cuts to the present time. Tousen slowly opens his eyes to see Kumamura and Hisagi in front of him. Tousen wanted to say something but Komamura stopped him.

“Your hollow energy allows you to breathe but your neck was deeply stabbed. So..better not to speak now.”

Tousen touched his throat then Komamura talks, “Before the battle, you said you knew ‘the day would come for us to fight’. Truthfully, I felt the same way while battled.”

“Perhaps Hisagi felt that too. Our relationships didn’t last. The day for us to clash the swords would have come. But this is it….it’s the destiny for us to truly understand each other from the hearts.” Tousen looks at Komamura while he continues, “I will not tell you to stop being angry. I will not tell you to stop hating. But I beg you, don’t think only about revenge until you lose youself. Like when you lost your best friend. Should I lose you, my heart would be empty as well.”

Tousen remains quiet for a while before saying with tear runs down his eye, “…Thank you, Komamura.” Then he calls Hisagi.

“Let me see your face clearly…Because of the side affect from resurreccion I still can see….for now…I want to see your face clearly for once….” But before he could see him, Tousen’s body exploded leaving bloodstain on both Komamura and Hisagi. Komamura’s face changed into rage and screams at Aizen who is looking down at the scene.

Right at that moment, the sky cracked and Ichigo who is in full bankai clothes appears behind Aizen.

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

@Rahul: Is that real??

Status
    Apr 2008
    Retired. RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Sharingan09 View Post
    @Rahul: Is that real??
    yes

Status
    This user has no status.

Such detailed spoilers Rahul, thank you. But I need to stfu about people needing to visit gym

Last edited by Mugiwara; 12-24-2009 at 10:03 PM.

Status
    May 2009
    This user has no status.

thanx rahul and mugiwara for the spoilers

finally ichigo in the town...i hope he kick aizens ass...

No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face