Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 27
  1. #1
    Senior Member hixa kuogame's Avatar
    Status
    hixa kuogame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,870
    Location
    kamui world
    these people suck
     

    whats the purpose of hating on sakura

    everytime theres a thread about sakura people always have to trash her for reasons that are meaningless and unjustified
    every time theres some foolish reason to their hate that makes little sense making it seem like majority of haters are just jumping on the bandwagon

    they usually say something petty like:
    "her chest is flat"
    thats how she was drawn maybe if you stopped being a horny boy and stop caring about an anime characters chest you'd realize its a petty reason to hate

    "shes useless"
    how is she useless
    the only time she actually became a burden was when team 7 reunited
    every other time she did something legit or relevant given the little sceentime she has

    "shes weak and doesnt live up to a heroine"
    kishi is part to blame but so are you peoples expectations
    i mean excuse her for not being the 10tails jinchuriki sneezing bijuudama and at the same time flicking them away
    i mean its not like shes from a legendary clan if shes even in a clan
    shes not blessed like naruto or sasuke to be born in the uchiha or uzumaki or senju
    heck her dads still a genin and shes doing a pretty good job just keeping her lead over majority of k11 since shes not from a special clan like everyone else shes doing the best she can with what kishi hasnt given her

    "her personality is annoying"
    if you think this then clearly naruto is the only manga/anime you read/watch because theres always that character who tolerates little stupidity and changes their mood quickly its japanese tradition pretty much

    http://www.lurkmore.com/wiki/Tsundere there common in animes but sakura may seem a bit more brute simply because she is
    she has hurculean strength so naturally she'd be more aggressive
    if you hate her for something so petty then you need to reassess your life

    if your a hinata fan or naruhina then i understand because naturally you'd hate the competition

    but everyone else seems like they're just jumping on the bandwagon because its fun to be apart of a cult and to character bash sakura

    i really need a legit reason from a sakura hater as to why they hate sakura

     
         
    Last edited by hixa kuogame; 05-03-2013 at 05:35 AM.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    Fodder#5 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,971
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Fodder
     

    Re: whats the purpose of hating on sakura

    I agree. She really is only useless around Sasuke. And I think that she's purdy, but scary haha
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Status
    Itachi75 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,284
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: whats the purpose of hating on sakura

    dude you are just starting a war. if i were you i would just delete the thread.
    -
    people have their own opinions.
    -
    you can't force people to like sakura, its impossible. it is how they read the text and anaylize it.
    -
    making threads like these are made for the exact same reasons as a sakura bashing thread.
    -
    not to meniton insulting people who like her and simply dismissing us as mindless haters is rude bro. some of us are, but not all of us.
     
         

  4. #4
    Domo Genesis
    Guest

    Re: whats the purpose of hating on sakura

    I love sakura soo...
     
         

  • #5
    Senior Member SBL7's Avatar
    Status
    SBL7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,189
    Location
    Camp FlogGnaw
    Hi, scoish maloish me toish
    for the Beastie Boish
     

    Re: whats the purpose of hating on sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by HIS0KA View Post
    I love sakura soo...
    Amen sista!!!
     
         

  • #6
    Member Light yagami Kira's Avatar
    Status
    Light yagami Kira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    649
    Location
    in my room writing your name
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: whats the purpose of hating on sakura

    shut up meg.
     
         

  • #7
    Banned
    Status
    Sasukenumberonelover is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,671
    What?
     



    Re: whats the purpose of hating on sakura

    Well I don't hate her BR00, just don't care about her .. though I believe she is useful sometimes and she is an important character and she deserves respect like the other main characters, though she is just not on their standards to be respected that much ..
     
         

  • #8
    XX. The Judgement Tartarus's Avatar
    Status
    Tartarus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,959
    Location
    Chicago
    ~Memento Mori~
     

    Re: whats the purpose of hating on sakura

    I agree, most of her hate is completely irrational
     
         

  • #9
    Senior Member hixa kuogame's Avatar
    Status
    hixa kuogame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,870
    Location
    kamui world
    these people suck
     

    Re: whats the purpose of hating on sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi75 View Post
    dude you are just starting a war. if i were you i would just delete the thread.
    -
    people have their own opinions.
    -
    you can't force people to like sakura, its impossible. it is how they read the text and anaylize it.
    -
    making threads like these are made for the exact same reasons as a sakura bashing thread.
    -
    not to meniton insulting people who like her and simply dismissing us as mindless haters is rude bro. some of us are, but not all of us.
    im not forcing anything on anyone im just pointing out that haters have no good reasons to hate so just stop it
    its not wrong to try to show people the error of their ways
     
         

  • #10
    Paladin Narubro's Avatar
    Status
    Narubro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,175
    Location
    Canary Isles
    always watching
     

    Re: whats the purpose of hating on sakura

    some men just want to watch the world burn
     
         

  • #11
    Its Tough To Be A God SIGFOR's Avatar
    Status
    SIGFOR is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    724
    Location
    Canada
    "I am the hope of the
    omniverse, I am the lightbulb
    in the darkness, I am the
    bacon in the fridge for all
    living things that cry out in
    hunger, I am the Alpha and the
    Amega, I am the terror that
    flaps in the night.. I AM SON
    GOKU AND I AM A SUPER....S
     

    Re: whats the purpose of hating on sakura

    This will turn into a character bashing thread. Everyone, make haste before the "police" arrive!
     
         

  • #12
    Senior Member hixa kuogame's Avatar
    Status
    hixa kuogame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,870
    Location
    kamui world
    these people suck
     

    Re: whats the purpose of hating on sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by SIGFOR View Post
    This will turn into a character bashing thread. Everyone, make haste before the "police" arrive!
    well im hoping this doesnt turn into a bashing thread
     
         

  • #13
    Senior Member
    Status
    Itachi75 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,284
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: whats the purpose of hating on sakura

    @hixa
    you just proved my point.
    -
    "show them the error of their ways"
    -
    so hating sakura is wrong, you have to love her, is another way of saying it.
    -
    you can't expect a character to be faultless. i mean what is your point of your thread? it isn't going to change anything. its exactly like a sakura bashing thread.
    -
    made presenting info both parties have seen beofre and both parties will bicker, just because someone felt smart enough to do so.
    -
    i mean you think that people who like naruhina will hate sakura, however you forget there are other pairing for example Sasusaku. i love that paring and so do others. you must understand that people who like naruhina can like other pairings like Leesaku and sasusaku. (both i love especaily leexsaku)
    -
    back on track, these two threads will go on forever
    Bash on sakura
    don't bash on sakura
    both start a war.
    -
    "if you hate her for something so petty then you need to reassess your life" she beat a preschooler, i don't care if that is her role, that is still cruel and a logical reason to hate a character. i mean that isn't comedy that is wrong. unless you promote abusing children. then that will cause a bigger problem. >_<
     
         
    Last edited by Itachi75; 05-03-2013 at 05:48 AM.

  • #14
    Hakairyoku's Avatar
    Status
    Hakairyoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,376
    Thanks to Six Paths for the
    ava! ^^
     

    Re: whats the purpose of hating on sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by hixa kuogame View Post
    its not wrong to try to show people the error of their ways
    So there's something wrong with people who have their own opinions? Look, face it. Not everyone's going to like Sakura. Not everyone's going to like a lot of characters in Naruto for their own reasons, whether they be petty or not. Kishi can't please everybody.
     
         

  • #15
    NY Knicks fan dominicansharingan's Avatar
    Status
    dominicansharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,678
    Location
    Bronx
    WORLDSTAR!!!!!!!
     

    Re: whats the purpose of hating on sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by shyarkugan View Post
    I agree, most of her hate is completely irrational
    And you're damn!!!! right we coming, F Sakura she a hoe, slaping the shit out of Naruto for anything, if she'd do that type shit she does to Naruto to the Juubi.... *Takes a deep breath* There would be no war, she would be the savior of the war, but noo

    She a hoe that punches Naruto cuz she know he won't hit her back, thats a b!tch move straight up... I bet she didn't try that ish on Sasuke, he was bout that murder life.
     
         

  • #16
    Senior Member hixa kuogame's Avatar
    Status
    hixa kuogame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,870
    Location
    kamui world
    these people suck
     

    Re: whats the purpose of hating on sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakairyoku1 View Post
    So there's something wrong with people who have their own opinions? Look, face it. Not everyone's going to like Sakura. Not everyone's going to like a lot of characters in Naruto for their own reasons, whether they be petty or not. Kishi can't please everybody.
    its ok to have an opinion but when your opinion is simply bashing then its not ok
    its basically like discrimination
     
         

  • #17
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Punk-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Punk- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    29,472
    Location
    With Mikasa.Esdeath.MichelleK.
    Attack on Titan. Akame Ga
    kill. Terra formars. Tokyo
    Ghoul Re. Psycho Pass 2=
    Favorite on-going
    mangas/series.
     

    Re: whats the purpose of hating on sakura

    I will never acknowledge that useless fodder
     
         

  • #18
    NB's Black God Kαmi's Avatar
    Status
    Kαmi is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    13,212
    Location
    (─‿‿─)
    #SS
     

    Re: whats the purpose of hating on sakura

    I don't get it either. I personally just don't care for or about Sakura, she's just another character in the manga if you ask me. Now Kiba is a guy I don't like, don't get me started on Kiba..
     
         

  • #19
    Senior Member
    Status
    Itachi75 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,284
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: whats the purpose of hating on sakura

    @hixa
    oh look the haters arrived, don't say i didn't warn you. >_<
    -
    i'm abandoning thread, infractions and reports will be fired all over here, so attempt to close the thread.
     
         

  • #20
    Senior Member hixa kuogame's Avatar
    Status
    hixa kuogame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,870
    Location
    kamui world
    these people suck
     

    Re: whats the purpose of hating on sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by dominicansharingan View Post
    And you're damn!!!! right we coming, F Sakura she a hoe, slaping the shit out of Naruto for anything, if she'd do that type shit she does to Naruto to the Juubi.... *Takes a deep breath* There would be no war, she would be the savior of the war, but noo

    She a hoe that punches Naruto cuz she know he won't hit her back, thats a b!tch move straight up... I bet she didn't try that ish on Sasuke, he was bout that murder life.
    someones never heard of comic relief
    a petty reason to hate

    Quote Originally Posted by -Punk- View Post
    I will never acknowledge that useless fodder
    so much irony lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurokami View Post
    I don't get it either. I personally just don't care for or about Sakura, she's just another character in the manga if you ask me. Now Kiba is a guy I don't like, don't get me started on Kiba..
    i really dont care for her either i just dissapprove meaningless bashing

    now
    theres kiba theres meaning to his hate
    because he spams on storm 3 and other reasons we're all aware of
     
         

  • Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •