Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 57
  1. #1
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,074
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Rinnegan = Mokuton (good evidence and reason)

    Before people start the whole "fanboy " contraption, atleast read ok. Also, before you read notice how the 2 God of Shinobi have a different KKG then each other. And both are valued equally.

    Chibaku tensei = Mokuton Tree World

    Asura path = Ability to use mokuton through hands and etc

    Taking away and giving life of HUMANS = Life and death of NATURE

    Summonings = Hashirama's little creations

    Sucking chakra = Sucking chakra


    These are just the some comparisons. And now going into details:

    Map Changers:

    Chibaku tensei is basically a scale changer am I right? what it does is make a big crater in the ground.


    Mokuton tree world does the samething.. but instead of destroying it. It gives life:



    So as map changers they are basically the same...

    Asura Path type:

    Asura path allows the person to do this (Technology and more hands so the person can be fast with his work):


    However Mokuton gives the user to do this with their hands:




    Summonings:

    Rinnegan allows the user to summon these creatures (And many more then the ones shown):





    Mokuton allows Hashirama to create these creatures:




    You have to take in mind that Hashirama can supress the rinnegan summonings.

    taking away chakra:

    Rinnegan has the ability to take away someone's chakra aka absorb it.

    Mokuton has the ability to also absorb someone's chakra (the person does it through Mokuton, not himself).



    Live and Death:



    If you notice, the Rinnegan is based on HUMANS , unlike Mokuton which is based on NATURE.

    Rinnegan gives life to human and takes away their life.

    Mokuton gives life to nature , and of course death also.


    So the basis of this is the same, but applies to different things in life, 1 focuses on humans other focuses on Nature.


    Taming abilities:
    This one is hands down Mokuton. I mean a simple pat on the 9-tails head put it to sleep..


    different types of chakras:

    Straight up rinnegan. 4 vs 3 .. 4 is the winner. So a person with a Rinnegan can learn alot more than someone with Mokuton.


    Conclusion:

    Before people spam out, READ THIS! Mokuton and Rinnegan are possessed by the 2 God of Shinobi. Even you don't want to admit it their lifes are also similar. These 2 KKG specialize in different things, where the other doesn't. Also, they have alot of things similar.

    As we all know due to Mokuton the KA time period was shortened drastically.

    PS: I was bored I created this, so yeaaa leave your opinions.


    THIS IS COMPARING OF THE KKG , NOT THE PEOPLE THEMSELVES.
     
         
    Last edited by KingHashirama; 05-03-2013 at 04:40 AM.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    Fodder#5 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    1,971
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fodder
     

    Re: Rinnegan = Mokuton (good evidence and reason)

    All of Hashirama's abilities look a lot caller though haha
     
         

  3. #3
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,074
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Rinnegan = Mokuton (good evidence and reason)

    Quote Originally Posted by The Laughing Man View Post
    All of Hashirama's abilities look a lot caller though haha
    a lot caller? o-o?
     
         

  4. #4
    I'm Going Big. SMD. DrProof's Avatar
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    5,853
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..
     

    Re: Rinnegan = Mokuton (good evidence and reason)

    The Rinnegan is the descendant doujutsu of the progenitor. Of course it would be superior to a simple kekkei genkei.
     
         

  5. #5
    Banned
    Status
    Fodder#5 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    1,971
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fodder
     

    Re: Rinnegan = Mokuton (good evidence and reason)

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    a lot caller? o-o?
    Cooler haha. Didn't check my spelling
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member repulse's Avatar
    Status
    repulse is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,609
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rinnegan = Mokuton (good evidence and reason)

    This is nice man. An enjoyable read.
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member hixa kuogame's Avatar
    Status
    hixa kuogame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    kamui world
    Posts
    6,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    these people suck
     

    Re: Rinnegan = Mokuton (good evidence and reason)

    im not sure if mokuton is able to absorb anyones chakra or just bijuu
    to my understand its just bijuu so far
    but i agree with your points
     
         

  8. #8
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,074
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Rinnegan = Mokuton (good evidence and reason)

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    The Rinnegan is the descendant doujutsu of the progenitor. Of course it would be superior to a simple kekkei genkei.
    Key word in your sentence is doujutsu. And if your really gonna say Rinnegan superior.. then you really have no proof to back it up.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Laughing Man View Post
    Cooler haha. Didn't check my spelling

    ahahaha xD
     
         

  9. #9
    I'm Going Big. SMD. DrProof's Avatar
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    5,853
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..
     

    Re: Rinnegan = Mokuton (good evidence and reason)

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Key word in your sentence is doujutsu. And if your really gonna say Rinnegan superior.. then you really have no proof to back it up.
    You can classify a doujutsu as a kekkei genkei as well. The evidence in which The Rinnegan surpasses Mokuton is in fact its relativity to The Juubi/Sage Of Six Paths. It's the descendant technique of the Progenitor(s) in which created it all. Mokuton is something which was created by the Progenitors in which possessed The Rinnegan.
     
         

  10. #10
    NB's Black God Kami sama's Avatar
    Status
    Kami sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    (─‿‿─)
    Posts
    10,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    How you so high but still so
    down to earth?
     

    Re: Rinnegan = Mokuton (good evidence and reason)

    This was actually a pretty good thread, it seems like Mokuton is more of a creator while the Rinnegan is more capable of destruction but still creates as well. You make a lot of good points, especially the Asura Path part. Nonetheless, Mokuton vs the Rinnegan is definitely a good match up.
     
         

  11. #11
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,074
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Rinnegan = Mokuton (good evidence and reason)

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    You can classify a doujutsu as a kekkei genkei as well. The evidence in which The Rinnegan surpasses Mokuton is in fact its relativity to The Juubi/Sage Of Six Paths. It's the descendant technique of the Progenitor(s) in which created it all. Mokuton is something which was created by the progenitors in which possessed The Rinnegan.
    Of course, but I said that is the key word because it doesn't make it superior to Mokuton. Rinnegan has no link to the Juubi besides the little ripples (If your putting your theories in here , then that is a different story). Mokuton is only possessed by Hashirama (Throughout whole history), while Rinnegan can be possessed by anyone with Uchiha + Senju dna. Big difference buddy.

    SO6P first one with the rinnegan
    Hashirama first one with Mokuton.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurokami View Post
    This was actually a pretty good thread, it seems like Mokuton is more of a creator while the Rinnegan is more capable of destruction but still creates as well. You make a lot of good points, especially the Asura Path part. Nonetheless, Mokuton vs the Rinnegan is definitely a good match up.
    And we'll see, if a PRO Mokuton user can take on a Mokuton user + Rinnegan user lol.
     
         

  12. #12
    Banned
    Status
    Fodder#5 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    1,971
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fodder
     

    Re: Rinnegan = Mokuton (good evidence and reason)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurokami View Post
    This was actually a pretty good thread, it seems like Mokuton is more of a creator while the Rinnegan is more capable of destruction but still creates as well. You make a lot of good points, especially the Asura Path part. Nonetheless, Mokuton vs the Rinnegan is definitely a good match up.
    I like the creation and destruction parallels. Just like Ying and Yang haha
     
         

  13. #13
    NB's Black God Kami sama's Avatar
    Status
    Kami sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    (─‿‿─)
    Posts
    10,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    How you so high but still so
    down to earth?
     

    Re: Rinnegan = Mokuton (good evidence and reason)

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    And we'll see, if a PRO Mokuton user can take on a Mokuton user + Rinnegan user lol.
    Yeah I'm not quite sure if Madara is a pro on his Rinnegan yet. He's only shown powers from Deva and Preta so far. But he's also got Hashi's techniques and his own so it'll certainly be interesting!
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member hixa kuogame's Avatar
    Status
    hixa kuogame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    kamui world
    Posts
    6,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    these people suck
     

    Re: Rinnegan = Mokuton (good evidence and reason)

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    You can classify a doujutsu as a kekkei genkei as well. The evidence in which The Rinnegan surpasses Mokuton is in fact its relativity to The Juubi/Sage Of Six Paths. It's the descendant technique of the Progenitor(s) in which created it all. Mokuton is something which was created by the Progenitors in which possessed The Rinnegan.
    not really a justified argument
    thats like saying tajima>madara simply because hes his son and he came from tajima
     
         

  15. #15
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,074
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Rinnegan = Mokuton (good evidence and reason)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurokami View Post
    Yeah I'm not quite sure if Madara is a pro on his Rinnegan yet. He's only shown powers from Deva and Preta so far. But he's also got Hashi's techniques and his own so it'll certainly be interesting!
    As i recall, he has to switch between the EMS and the rinnegan to use that specific ability.
     
         

  16. #16
    I'm Going Big. SMD. DrProof's Avatar
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    5,853
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..
     

    Re: Rinnegan = Mokuton (good evidence and reason)

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Of course, but I said that is the key word because it doesn't make it superior to Mokuton. Rinnegan has no link to the Juubi besides the little ripples (If your putting your theories in here , then that is a different story). Mokuton is only possessed by Hashirama (Throughout whole history), while Rinnegan can be possessed by anyone with Uchiha + Senju dna. Big difference buddy.

    SO6P first one with the rinnegan
    Hashirama first one with Mokuton.

    Just like placing Hashirama's DNA into someone elses enables them Mokuton.. There is no difference. Hashirama being the first Mokuton user means nothing in which you've included at the bottom of your response for some apparent reason.

    All in all. The Rinnegan is what allowed Mokuton to exist. Without the existence of The Rinnegan, Mokuton would be nothing. That's all I wanted to establish.


    Quote Originally Posted by hixa kuogame View Post
    not really a justified argument
    thats like saying tajima>madara simply because hes his son and he came from tajima
    Not necessarily. The Rinnegan > Mokuton due to it obviously being a descendant technique of the Progenitor, as well as without it's existence nothing would be existent in the narutoverse.
     
         

  17. #17
    Member Blackie Chan's Avatar
    Status
    Blackie Chan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Wylie,TX
    Posts
    293
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rinnegan = Mokuton (good evidence and reason)

    Considering the only way to get the rinnegan besides transplanting it is to combine senju and uchiha DNA and even then there's a big chance you will not get it you can't say they are equal. You could make similar comparisons with other kkg. The rinnegan should be better, but they are all ninja tools anyways, it's up to the user. We can't prove that hashirama isn't just using shape manipulation and that he can change how the wood release techniques work, as in suppressing tailed beast chakra or putting life in them. Almost any ninjutsu can be a map changer with enough chakra, even taijutsu. Kimimaro and haku can do the similar attacks to make multiple extensions as arms and hands.
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member Itachi Rane's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Rane is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,339
    Post Thanks / Like
    IT'S OVER 9000!!!
     

    Re: Rinnegan = Mokuton (good evidence and reason)

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Before people start the whole "fanboy " contraption, atleast read ok. Also, before you read notice how the 2 God of Shinobi have a different KKG then each other. And both are valued equally.

    Chibaku tensei = Mokuton Tree World

    Asura path = Ability to use mokuton through hands and etc

    Taking away and giving life of HUMANS = Life and death of NATURE

    Summonings = Hashirama's little creations

    Sucking chakra = Sucking chakra


    These are just the some comparisons. And now going into details:

    Map Changers:

    Chibaku tensei is basically a scale changer am I right? what it does is make a big crater in the ground.


    Mokuton tree world does the samething.. but instead of destroying it. It gives life:



    So as map changers they are basically the same...

    Asura Path type:

    Asura path allows the person to do this (Technology and more hands so the person can be fast with his work):


    However Mokuton gives the user to do this with their hands:




    Summonings:

    Rinnegan allows the user to summon these creatures (And many more then the ones shown):





    Mokuton allows Hashirama to create these creatures:




    You have to take in mind that Hashirama can supress the rinnegan summonings.

    taking away chakra:

    Rinnegan has the ability to take away someone's chakra aka absorb it.

    Mokuton has the ability to also absorb someone's chakra (the person does it through Mokuton, not himself).



    Live and Death:



    If you notice, the Rinnegan is based on HUMANS , unlike Mokuton which is based on NATURE.

    Rinnegan gives life to human and takes away their life.

    Mokuton gives life to nature , and of course death also.


    So the basis of this is the same, but applies to different things in life, 1 focuses on humans other focuses on Nature.


    Taming abilities:
    This one is hands down Mokuton. I mean a simple pat on the 9-tails head put it to sleep..


    different types of chakras:

    Straight up rinnegan. 4 vs 3 .. 4 is the winner. So a person with a Rinnegan can learn alot more than someone with Mokuton.


    Conclusion:

    Before people spam out, READ THIS! Mokuton and Rinnegan are possessed by the 2 God of Shinobi. Even you don't want to admit it their lifes are also similar. These 2 KKG specialize in different things, where the other doesn't. Also, they have alot of things similar.

    As we all know due to Mokuton the KA time period was shortened drastically.

    PS: I was bored I created this, so yeaaa leave your opinions.


    THIS IS COMPARING OF THE KKG , NOT THE PEOPLE THEMSELVES.
    Nicely done bro...but i have a doubt...mokuton can absorb chakra but can it absorb ninjutsu? Rinnegan can by virtue of preta path.
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Status
    Moss is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,801
    Post Thanks / Like
    「分化」
     

    Re: Rinnegan = Mokuton (good evidence and reason)

    You're only pointing out similarities, nothing is new here.
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member hixa kuogame's Avatar
    Status
    hixa kuogame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    kamui world
    Posts
    6,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    these people suck
     

    Re: Rinnegan = Mokuton (good evidence and reason)

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    Just like placing Hashirama's DNA into someone elses enables them Mokuton.. There is no difference. Hashirama being the first Mokuton user means nothing in which you've included at the bottom of your response for some apparent reason.

    All in all. The Rinnegan is what allowed Mokuton to exist. Without the existence of The Rinnegan, Mokuton would be nothing. That's all I wanted to establish.




    Not necessarily. The Rinnegan > Mokuton due to it obviously being a descendant technique of the Progenitor, as well as without it's existence nothing would be existent in the narutoverse.
    simply because mokuton came from rinnegan (indirectly i must add) doesnt mean thats its stronger
    otherwise if every technique was from the rinnegan then naruto wouldn't of defeated the 6 paths of pain
     
         

  21. #21
    The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Minator93 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Fargo,North Dakota
    Posts
    12,335
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.
     

    Re: Rinnegan = Mokuton (good evidence and reason)

    Well now that you mention it, I think there's a possibility. In many ways I thought that the WS was OP. Also its unique to Hashirama or rather was, However the manga suggests that you need Mokutan in order to activate the Rinnegan. That puts the Rinnegan above it.

    But still I can see the comparisons, nice thread!
     
         

  22. #22
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,074
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Rinnegan = Mokuton (good evidence and reason)

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    Just like placing Hashirama's DNA into someone elses enables them Mokuton.. There is no difference. Hashirama being the first Mokuton user means nothing in which you've included at the bottom of your response for some apparent reason.

    All in all. The Rinnegan is what allowed Mokuton to exist. Without the existence of The Rinnegan, Mokuton would be nothing. That's all I wanted to establish.
    So Hashirama's dad > Hashirama?

    Fact: Rinnegan has nothing to do with Mokuton, even in Naruto its more valuable then the Rinnegan.

    Unless you have something besides your assumptions to prove your point, this is pointless to argue about it from your basis. However, placing Hashirama's DNA into someone doesn't enable them with the full ablilities of the Mokuton, which can only be done by Hashirama. However, Rinnegan is a different story.

    And implanting Mokuton is different then combining Senju and Uchiha dna to get the Rinnegan...

    Quote Originally Posted by minator93 View Post
    Well now that you mention it, I think there's a possibility. In many ways I thought that the WS was OP. Also its unique to Hashirama or rather was, However the manga suggests that you need Mokutan in order to activate the Rinnegan. That puts the Rinnegan above it.

    But still I can see the comparisons, nice thread!
    No you misread my friend, Manga states you need SENJU DNA.... not specifically Hashirama's dna.. but SENJU dna...

    However, Hashirama's dna > Senju dna why? due to Mokuton itself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackie Chan View Post
    Considering the only way to get the rinnegan besides transplanting it is to combine senju and uchiha DNA and even then there's a big chance you will not get it you can't say they are equal. You could make similar comparisons with other kkg. The rinnegan should be better, but they are all ninja tools anyways, it's up to the user. We can't prove that hashirama isn't just using shape manipulation and that he can change how the wood release techniques work, as in suppressing tailed beast chakra or putting life in them. Almost any ninjutsu can be a map changer with enough chakra, even taijutsu. Kimimaro and haku can do the similar attacks to make multiple extensions as arms and hands.
    Because they are different types of KKG. However, if you transplant the rinnegan... then its the same as transplanting Hashirama's Dna. And you actually can't make same comparisons with other KKG.. due to these 2 being the TOP.

    You can't even ASSUME hes shape manipulating without any evidence...

    Name a KKG that can change the map immediately like the Rinnegan and Mokuton on a grad scale.

    Haku can't do similar attacks..... that have something to do with his arms changing.... Kimimaro pops out his bones.... O-o... different thing..While these 2 turn the user's arms into something different entirely.
     
         
    Last edited by KingHashirama; 05-03-2013 at 05:13 AM.

  23. #23
    I'm Going Big. SMD. DrProof's Avatar
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    5,853
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..
     

    Re: Rinnegan = Mokuton (good evidence and reason)

    Quote Originally Posted by minator93 View Post
    Well now that you mention it, I think there's a possibility. In many ways I thought that the WS was OP. Also its unique to Hashirama or rather was, However the manga suggests that you need Mokutan in order to activate the Rinnegan. That puts the Rinnegan above it.

    But still I can see the comparisons, nice thread!
    I don't believe it was mentioned you needed Mokuton (although I see your relating Hashirama's DNA) to use the Rinnegan. You simply had to have a combination of Senju (meaning any Senju Clan member), and the Sharingan.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    So Hashirama's dad > Hashirama?

    Fact: Rinnegan has nothing to do with Mokuton, even in Naruto its more valuable then the Rinnegan.

    Unless you have something besides your assumptions to prove your point, this is pointless to argue about it from your basis. However, placing Hashirama's DNA into someone doesn't enable them with the full ablilities of the Mokuton, which can only be done by Hashirama. However, Rinnegan is a different story.

    And implanting Mokuton is different then combining Senju and Uchiha dna to get the Rinnegan...

    .. Now I understand why Sir Derp Obito calls you KingMoron. A title in which you're worthy of.
     
         

  24. #24
    The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Minator93 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Fargo,North Dakota
    Posts
    12,335
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.
     

    Re: Rinnegan = Mokuton (good evidence and reason)

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    No you misread my friend, Manga states you need SENJU DNA.... not specifically Hashirama's dna.. but SENJU dna...

    However, Hashirama's dna > Senju dna why? due to Mokuton itself.
    I know it says Senju DNA, but till this date only Hashi's DNA has been used. But "Technically" you're right. Also there's one more thing that should support you're thread, this panel :



    Juubi was being controlled on the basis of Rinnegan alone but after its transformation the WS was required.
     
         

  25. #25
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,074
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Rinnegan = Mokuton (good evidence and reason)

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    [FONT=Candara]


    .. Now I understand why Sir Derp Obito calls you KingMoron. A title in which you're worthy of.
    And no wonder your the worst debater out of all the major ones.. and usually rely on your assumptions to back you up. I suggest backing up your username.

    Quote Originally Posted by minator93 View Post
    I know it says Senju DNA, but till this date only Hashi's DNA has been used. But "Technically" you're right. Also there's one more thing that should support you're thread is this panel :



    Juubi was being controlled on the basis of Rinnegan alone but after its transformation the WS was required.
    Just shows Mokuton is stronger in taming/controlling...
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •