View Poll Results: who is best FTG jutsu performing

Voters
317. You may not vote on this poll
  • tsunade

    18 5.68%
  • minato

    254 80.13%
  • tobirama

    36 11.36%
  • Genma

    9 2.84%
Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 326
  1. #1
    huge sakura & tsunade fan kooko's Avatar
    Status
    kooko is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    524
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sakura is sannin level shinobi
     

    (Tsunade) she knows FTG

    FTG is a technique which allows the user to transport themselves to a given location in the blink of an eye.

    don't ever think that minato learned by himself because,

    FTG is senju jutsu and tobirama found this jutsu and he taught it to tsunade and she passed it to minato.

    if someone wonder why she didn't use it against madara , i would say that she was busy healing the kages and fighting at same time and if she was alone then she will use it definitively against madara.

    tsunade is senju and she also knows lighting release so definitely she knows FTG from her uncle tobirama

    proof: she can do it only one time in fight and she told raikage she will save it against madara .

    http://www.mangahit.com/naruto/562/9


     
         
    Last edited by kooko; 05-03-2013 at 10:56 AM.

  2. #2
    huge sakura & tsunade fan kooko's Avatar
    Status
    kooko is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    524
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sakura is sannin level shinobi
     

    Re: (Tsunade) she knows FTG

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Hot Fury View Post
    why doesn't she ever use it EVER
    we barely saw her fighting since she became hokage and when she fought madara, she was busy healing the kages and fighting at same time so she didn't have chance and it require lots of chakra
     
         

  3. #3
    ~The Legendary Emo~ emo313's Avatar
    Status
    emo313 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    london
    Posts
    484
    Post Thanks / Like
    I Am The One Who Protects The
    Light Behind The Darkness ~
    I'm Balancing This World~
     

    Re: (Tsunade) she knows FTG

    i simply disagree with you
     
         

  4. #4
    Member Whitefang0908's Avatar
    Status
    Whitefang0908 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    733
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Tsunade) she knows FTG

    Got any proof that she has it? Also, throughout the manga, have you ever seen her use it, or even mention about it?
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member repulse's Avatar
    Status
    repulse is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,614
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Tsunade) she knows FTG

    You are trippin' major ball sack buddy.
     
         

  6. #6
    Sefirosu Masamune's Avatar
    Status
    Sefirosu Masamune is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,372
    Post Thanks / Like
    Religion: Jenova's Witness
     

    Re: (Tsunade) she knows FTG

    No 0.0 GAWD no....She does not have FTG. and when has she used lightning release?
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member 6ari8's Avatar
    Status
    6ari8 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Laputa
    Posts
    2,130
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Tsunade) she knows FTG

    We don't know if Tsunade has raiton. And no, she definitely doesn't know FTG.
     
         

  8. #8
    Member Whitefang0908's Avatar
    Status
    Whitefang0908 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    733
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Tsunade) she knows FTG

    Quote Originally Posted by kooko View Post
    we barely saw her fighting since she became hokage and when she fought madara, she was busy healing the kages and fighting at same time so she didn't have chance and it require lots of chakra
    I think ftg does not require lots of amount of chakra. Minato does not have a large chakra pool but he can use it multiple times. Also Tsunade has lots of chakra reserves. Even though if she has ftg, she can use it like Minato do.

    But sorry she does not have FTG!
     
         

  9. #9
    Sefirosu Masamune's Avatar
    Status
    Sefirosu Masamune is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,372
    Post Thanks / Like
    Religion: Jenova's Witness
     

    Re: (Tsunade) she knows FTG

    Ok so i take it you voted for tsunade in the poll because no one in their right mind would vote for tsunade
     
         

  10. #10
    huge sakura & tsunade fan kooko's Avatar
    Status
    kooko is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    524
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sakura is sannin level shinobi
     

    Re: (Tsunade) she knows FTG

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitefang0908 View Post
    Got any proof that she has it? Also, throughout the manga, have you ever seen her use it, or even mention about it?
    as i said this is senju jutsu and tobirama was the one who found it ..
    who taught it to minato?
    she was the last senju and definitely she taught it to minato

    Quote Originally Posted by emo313 View Post
    i simply disagree with you
    you will agree , re-read the thread again please
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member repulse's Avatar
    Status
    repulse is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,614
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Tsunade) she knows FTG

    Quote Originally Posted by Sefirosu Masamune View Post
    No 0.0 GAWD no....She does not have FTG. and when has she used lightning release?
    She used it in her fight against Kabuto.
     
         

  12. #12
    member Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5,751
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Tsunade) she knows FTG

    OP female in Naruto?
    ...won't happen
     
         

  13. #13
    Asami..'s Avatar
    Status
    Asami.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    13,193
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wutchu want m8?
     



    Re: (Tsunade) she knows FTG

    Quote Originally Posted by kooko View Post
    FTG is a technique which allows the user to transport themselves to a given location in the blink of an eye.

    don't ever think that minato learned by himself because,

    FTG is senju jutsu and tobirama found this jutsu and he taught it to tsunade and she passed it to minato.

    if someone wonder why she didn't use it against madara , i would say that she was busy healing the kages and fighting at same time and if she was alone then she will use it definitively against madara.

    tsunade is senju and she also knows lighting release so definitely she knows FTG from her uncle tobirama


    Now I am sure you are a troll.
     
         

  14. #14
    Member Whitefang0908's Avatar
    Status
    Whitefang0908 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    733
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Tsunade) she knows FTG

    Quote Originally Posted by kooko View Post
    FTG is a technique which allows the user to transport themselves to a given location in the blink of an eye.

    don't ever think that minato learned by himself because,

    FTG is senju jutsu and tobirama found this jutsu and he taught it to tsunade and she passed it to minato.

    if someone wonder why she didn't use it against madara , i would say that she was busy healing the kages and fighting at same time and if she was alone then she will use it definitively against madara.

    tsunade is senju and she also knows lighting release so definitely she knows FTG from her uncle tobirama


    Tonirama is not an uncle of Tsunade. He is still a grandfather of Tsunade since Hashirama is Tobirama's brother.
     
         

  15. #15
    Sefirosu Masamune's Avatar
    Status
    Sefirosu Masamune is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,372
    Post Thanks / Like
    Religion: Jenova's Witness
     

    Re: (Tsunade) she knows FTG

    Quote Originally Posted by repulse View Post
    She used it in her fight against Kabuto.
    Man i dont remember im gonna have to go back and check that out 0.0 Tsunade with raiton? why does she not use more raiton jutsu then!!!! ahhhh!!
     
         

  16. #16
    ... Fenrir.'s Avatar
    Status
    Fenrir. is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    11,747
    Post Thanks / Like
    -
     

    Re: (Tsunade) she knows FTG

    No. Sorry, but Tsunade does not have FTG.
     
         

  17. #17
    Aye Sir!!! lytie's Avatar
    Status
    lytie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Durban, South Africa
    Posts
    236
    Post Thanks / Like
    SKYPE - the_lytie
     

    Re: (Tsunade) she knows FTG

    Im not even gonna waste my energy... If you had asked the question or maybe provided some proof people wouldn't be hating on this thread... She most definitely does not have FTG...
     
         

  18. #18
    huge sakura & tsunade fan kooko's Avatar
    Status
    kooko is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    524
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sakura is sannin level shinobi
     

    Re: (Tsunade) she knows FTG

    Quote Originally Posted by Sefirosu Masamune View Post
    Ok so i take it you voted for tsunade in the poll because no one in their right mind would vote for tsunade
    i voted for her too because i believe she can do it
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitefang0908 View Post
    I think ftg does not require lots of amount of chakra. Minato does not have a large chakra pool but he can use it multiple times. Also Tsunade has lots of chakra reserves. Even though if she has ftg, she can use it like Minato do.

    But sorry she does not have FTG!

    who told u that it doesn't need huge chakra ?
    genma told mei that it needs huge chakra that's why he let other jounin helped him to transform mei to madara place.


    Quote Originally Posted by 6ari8 View Post
    We don't know if Tsunade has raiton. And no, she definitely doesn't know FTG.
    she know it , she's senju and her uncle who found this jutsu beside she's specialist in lighting release.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sefirosu Masamune View Post
    No 0.0 GAWD no....She does not have FTG. and when has she used lightning release?
    read naruto wiki
     
         

  19. #19
    ... Fenrir.'s Avatar
    Status
    Fenrir. is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    11,747
    Post Thanks / Like
    -
     

    Re: (Tsunade) she knows FTG

    Quote Originally Posted by kooko View Post
    i voted for her too because i believe she can do it



    who told u that it doesn't need huge chakra ?
    genma told mei that it needs huge chakra that's why he let other jounin helped him to transform mei to madara place.



    she know it , she's senju and her uncle who found this jutsu beside she's specialist in lighting release.


    read naruto wiki
    Tsunade does not have FTG nor Raiton.
     
         

  20. #20
    Banned
    Status
    ntel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Mount Myōboku (Free Wifi )
    Posts
    1,773
    Post Thanks / Like
    Left Nut
     

    Re: (Tsunade) she knows FTG

    Hhahahaaha,if your trolling props to you sir and if your actually serious then I think you need a naruto psychiatrist
     
         

  21. #21
    Member Whitefang0908's Avatar
    Status
    Whitefang0908 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    733
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Tsunade) she knows FTG

    Quote Originally Posted by kooko View Post
    as i said this is senju jutsu and tobirama was the one who found it ..
    who taught it to minato?
    she was the last senju and definitely she taught it to minato


    you will agree , re-read the thread again please
    Uzumaki's! Remember Minato using Uzumaki seals to use FTG. Also you mentioned it is a senju jutsu. If one is a senju, does it mean that he/she is capable of using all of the senju jutsus?

    Then why Hashirama can't use FTG if he is a senju?

    Look at naruto wiki. Search for Tsunade that she can use FTG.
     
         

  22. #22
    huge sakura & tsunade fan kooko's Avatar
    Status
    kooko is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    524
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sakura is sannin level shinobi
     

    Re: (Tsunade) she knows FTG

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg View Post
    OP female in Naruto?
    ...won't happen
    she's hokage
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitefang0908 View Post
    Tonirama is not an uncle of Tsunade. He is still a grandfather of Tsunade since Hashirama is Tobirama's brother.
    either way, they are still relative and he knew her too
    Quote Originally Posted by AkatsukiChurch View Post
    No. Sorry, but Tsunade does not have FTG.
    i already explain it and i don't force u to believe either
    Quote Originally Posted by lytie View Post
    Im not even gonna waste my energy... If you had asked the question or maybe provided some proof people wouldn't be hating on this thread... She most definitely does not have FTG...
    you don't have any proof to begin with
    Quote Originally Posted by Asami.. View Post
    Now I am sure you are a troll.
    no i am not and i said what i believe so
     
         

  23. #23
    Member Whitefang0908's Avatar
    Status
    Whitefang0908 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    733
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Tsunade) she knows FTG

    Quote Originally Posted by kooko View Post
    i voted for her too because i believe she can do it



    who told u that it doesn't need huge chakra ?
    genma told mei that it needs huge chakra that's why he let other jounin helped him to transform mei to madara place.



    she know it , she's senju and her uncle who found this jutsu beside she's specialist in lighting release.


    read naruto wiki
    Ok somI am wrong about hte chakra thingy. But look at the third sentence of my post that you quoted.

    If Tsunade has FTG, she can use it properly since she has lots of chakra reserves.

    But she dosen't have FTG.
     
         

  24. #24
    Asami..'s Avatar
    Status
    Asami.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    13,193
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wutchu want m8?
     



    Re: (Tsunade) she knows FTG

    When exactly did you see her use FTG? And when did you see Tobirama teaching her?
     
         

  25. #25
    Banned
    Status
    -Immortal- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    22,671
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has Godly status.
     

    Re: (Tsunade) she knows FTG

    m...no she hasen't FTG
     
         

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •