104 71.72%
Page 23 of 33 « First ... 13192021222324252627 ... Last»
    Status
    Dec 2009
    The Legendary Sage of Six
    Paths, coming soon.

Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Its a chuunin and genin vs a chuunin, i wont win until you read the next chapter!
    Ill be back... but time for sleep lol
    Actually, thats a good point for ones:D

Maybe i too should consider that

Status
    Sep 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post
    Not this time, i`m really confident about this one
    I pray you're right

Now back to topic.. Anyone have an idea what will happen in the next chap? ^_^

Status
    Dec 2009
    Paths, coming soon.

We do, Chapter 478, entittle: Itachi`s revenge!:D

Why am i almost always the last one and the first one at every pages?
    Sher covincident?:confused:

Last edited by Michael92; 01-09-2010 at 01:49 AM.

Status
    Sep 2009
    This user has no status.

We do, Chapter 478, tittle: Itachi`s revenge!:D

Why am i almost always the last one and the first one at every pages?
    Sher covincident?:confused:
    Maybe

But I think the next chapter will involve badass fighting :D

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rsensuriken View Post
    what do u mean forshadowed it? u mean they ve talked for a jutsu more powerfull than the other 3 or did they said that somebody can u use the izanagi?

because they might have been talking for one of the other 3 jutsus
    Ok the izanagi thing is from a old school jap myth ... He was the father of the other sharingan tech names i can't spell (amterasu+the other genjutsu one and also of the thrid sasuano.... his son's in the myth just GOOGLE i can't really remeber )
    Someone found the myth and posted it some months ago and then everyone jumped on the sharingan having a 4th tech known as the izanagi ... they are merely speculating as such that itachi is a product of it .... Cause if i remeber EMS was special cause it was always on no side effects but still just the MS no added jutsu's just no blindness or side effects
    There is too many different "loose ends" that cannot be awnsered I do not believe it'll be something totally new cause it's eathir genjutsu or a itachi trigger like the 4th pulled we won't see any new tech from a MS ALTHO! kishi will make a ingenious way to have him get new upgrades He needs to be hella strong to try and take down Naruto
    Lastly the Hawk and such is always sasuke it's what he had been affiliated with since the start like in his oro battle the snake will be in the talons of a hawk and he had wings in curse seal 2 ect ect the reason he had a snake is oro was inside him and he was a snake man since itachi pulled him out sasuke can now get his animal a hawk...
    Again no manga so write back and let me know what you find BUT i will say with 99% personal belife you will not see any new MS techs until the EMS i'm sure madara would have shown him a few new tricks of the trade as he has MS or i'd like to think i have never seen him bust it out except talking about his youth .... maybe he lost his MS ! thats why he is a fomer shadow llooll
    :Ppeace

Last edited by BigBen; 01-09-2010 at 01:50 AM.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Paths, coming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukia Hime View Post
    I pray you're right
    Are you nervous or something? Its nothing to be afraid of you know.
    Its just predictions after all, something that Pervy Sage can`t seem to get

Status
    Dec 2009
    Paths, coming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBen View Post
    Ok the izanagi thing is from a old school jap myth ... He was the father of the other sharingan tech names i can't spell (amterasu+the other genjutsu one and also of the thrid sasuano.... his son's in the myth just GOOGLE i can't really remeber )
    Someone found the myth and posted it some months ago and then everyone jumped on the sharingan having a 4th tech known as the izanagi ... they are merely speculating as such that itachi is a product of it .... Cause if i remeber EMS was special cause it was always on no side effects but still just the MS no added jutsu's just no blindness or side effects
    There is too many different "loose ends" that cannot be awnsered I do not believe it'll be something totally new cause it's eathir genjutsu or a itachi trigger like the 4th pulled we won't see any new tech from a MS ALTHO! kishi will make a ingenious way to have him get new upgrades He needs to be hella strong to try and take down Naruto
    Lastly the Hawk and such is always sasuke it's what he had been affiliated with since the start like in his oro battle the snake will be in the talons of a hawk and he had wings in curse seal 2 ect ect the reason he had a snake is oro was inside him and he was a snake man since itachi pulled him out sasuke can now get his animal a hawk...
    Again no manga so write back and let me know what you find BUT i will say with 99% personal belife you will not see any new MS techs until the EMS i'm sure madara would have shown him a few new tricks of the trade as he has MS or i'd like to think i have never seen him bust it out except talking about his youth .... maybe he lost his MS ! thats why he is a fomer shadow llooll
    :Ppeace
    Thanks for clearing/summing it up man, think we needed it

I personally think that if someone knows this izanagi tech. and how to use it, it would probobly be Madara and Itachi, hence Itachi`s back:D

Status
    Sep 2009
    This user has no status.

I personally think that if someone knows this izanagi tech. and how to use it, it would probobly be Madara and Itachi, hence Itachi`s back:D
    Itachi and Madara, clearly. It fits perfectly to the story line ^_^
    And besides, I just reviewed a Japanese prediction from 2ch

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

lol im getting double teamed!

Itachi is dead!
    Its something he planted in sasuke like the amaterasu in his eyes

nothing more say tbh, but when you reallise hes dead i expect and appology
    just reading the forums and i do agree with you ...
    Itachi implanted it and it is not a for sure thing or it's a genjutsu
    the only thing that would get me off would be if sas had the EMS just due to the fact we don't really know very much about it other then it's a constant MS with no blindness or side effects lol
    again tho people will believe what they wanna believe remember the tobi = danzo = madara debate a while back haha Itachi is dead and a hero who will at all costs fail safe and give gifts(naruto) to protect his little brother that he loved so much so RIP itachi and make some more guest apperances to scare the naruNoobs HAHAHA like danzo haha

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

Anytime man glad to help
    According to myth he is God haha the creator of all so if one knew the tech they would be identical to the SO6P who represented izanagi in this manga ... i honestly do not believe there is hidden tech's with the MS that we have not seen already but some stuff dosen't add up to it ... like kakashi and madara seem to share a space/time thing with danzo(speculating) WHILE itachi and sasuke share the same basic MS techs ... so i am not 100% as to why this is the way it is hopefully kishi shines some light on it

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

Itachi and Madara, clearly. It fits perfectly to the story line ^_^
    And besides, I just reviewed a Japanese prediction from 2ch
    actually rukia
    Itachi and Madara could not have known this set tech... for 2 reasons one they would be unstopable and obv they were stoped madara twice and itachi once for his little bro's sake
    and according to the myth like i said He was the God of God's who started everything represented by the So6P so in all fairness to the myth and the sorce of speculation izanagi is infact the original So6P we saw his super power in pain who used his sacrifice jutsu to pop everyone back into life ...
    That is what the guy did in the myth ... And of corse pain was weaker then the original
    Altho we can argue back and forth cause it is all specualtion but for the latter part of arguements Itachi is dead Madara's mindrape jutsu on Sasuke is crazy and danzo caused another itachi trigger to bust out thats what we are seeing
    OFF TOPIC
    How does one get awards and achievements and such .... can someone explain it to me thank you very much

HAHAHAHA
    I'd like to share a song i just heard with all of you it is itachi's signature song Adema - immortal
    He looks at madara and says it " I know who you are leader of lost souls you can't kill me i am a God
    madara : >>>> ITACHI i'll kill you
    itachi : I'm not afraid to die my soul will travel on besides you cannot kill me I AM A GOD
    hahahahahahahaha perfect song

Last edited by BigBen; 01-09-2010 at 03:28 AM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBen View Post
    just reading the forums and i do agree with you ...
    Itachi implanted it and it is not a for sure thing or it's a genjutsu
    the only thing that would get me off would be if sas had the EMS just due to the fact we don't really know very much about it other then it's a constant MS with no blindness or side effects lol
    again tho people will believe what they wanna believe remember the tobi = danzo = madara debate a while back haha Itachi is dead and a hero who will at all costs fail safe and give gifts(naruto) to protect his little brother that he loved so much so RIP itachi and make some more guest apperances to scare the naruNoobs HAHAHA like danzo haha
    :D
    I like you :D
    But as i say my theory seems logical and kishi has made too much of a deal out of itachi dying to bring him to life again, Oh well we will see on wed :D

Status
    Sep 2009
    This user has no status.

:D
    I like you :D
    But as i say my theory seems logical and kishi has made too much of a deal out of itachi dying to bring him to life again, Oh well we will see on wed :D
    You tend to forget that even Madara doesn't know everything
    He ain't God

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

You tend to forget that even Madara doesn't know everything
    He ain't God
    I know hes not god... that was nagato :D

And if they were going to bring someone back to life wouldnt it make more sence for it to be jiraiya because he was like a main character but as soon as he died it was like everyone forgot about him, so if he came back now it would be sooo cool :D

The way he could come back would be that when nagato brought everyone in the village back to life the same happened with jiraiya

Status
    Sep 2009
    This user has no status.

I know hes not god... that was nagato :D

And if they were going to bring someone back to life wouldnt it make more sence for it to be jiraiya because he was like a main character but as soon as he died it was like everyone forgot about him, so if he came back now it would be sooo cool :D

The way he could come back would be that when nagato brought everyone in the village back to life the same happened with jiraiya
    No, Jiraiya's death was very meaningful and the whole arc finished beautifully, so Jiraiya should stay dead.

Itachi on the other hand could not only provide info about Madara, he could also help saving Sasuke

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

No, Jiraiya's death was very meaningful and the whole arc finished beautifully, so Jiraiya should stay dead.

Itachi on the other hand could not only provide info about Madara, he could also help saving Sasuke
    Jiraiya knew alot about the akatsuki, and they havnt even had a funeral for him i mean come on, it was just jiraiyas dead... ok .... lets go!

Itachi is dead the only use for him now is his eyes or just leaving behind another failsafe in sasuke to stop danzo!

Status
    Sep 2009
    This user has no status.

Jiraiya knew alot about the akatsuki, and they havnt even had a funeral for him i mean come on, it was just jiraiyas dead... ok .... lets go!

Itachi is dead the only use for him now is his eyes or just leaving behind another failsafe in sasuke to stop danzo!
    But Madara is the main villain and Itachi knows most secrets about him

Stopping Danzou is only half the battle. Saving Sasuke is very difficult, even for Naruto.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

But Madara is the main villain and Itachi knows most secrets about him

Stopping Danzou is only half the battle. Saving Sasuke is very difficult, even for Naruto.
    Only by naruto saving sasuke on his own can he prove himself and show his power to change the world, if he needs itachis help then its not him doing it alone

Status
    Sep 2009
    This user has no status.

Only by naruto saving sasuke on his own can he prove himself and show his power to change the world, if he needs itachis help then its not him doing it alone
    Sasuke's very stubborn, he won't listen to Naruto anyway.. Even Madara said that ^_^

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Sasuke's very stubborn, he won't listen to Naruto anyway.. Even Madara said that ^_^
    Sasukes character is very stubborn just so naruto has a chalenge and can prove the extent of his powers