View Poll Results: Rate this chapter!

Voters
145. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    2 1.38%
  • 2

    3 2.07%
  • 3

    7 4.83%
  • 4

    29 20.00%
  • 5

    104 71.72%
Page 24 of 33 « First ... 14202122232425262728 ... Last»
Results 461 to 480 of 660
  1. #461
    Member Christian Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Christian Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    61
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    wow, nice prediction :D
     
         

  2. #462
    Member Christian Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Christian Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    61
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    i think so to. Sasuke using a genjutsu ...
     
         

  3. #463
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Christian Uchiha View Post
    i think so to. Sasuke using a genjutsu ...
    I dont think its genjutsu, i think tis a little something itachi left behind :D
     
         

  4. #464
    Espada Empress Rukia Hime's Avatar
    Status
    Rukia Hime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    433
    Location
    On Shodai ^_^
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Epic win scene: This Itachi was Genjutsu. Danzou breaks it, then the real Itachi comes out and PWNS Danzou's ass.
     
         

  5. #465
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Rukia Hime View Post
    Epic win scene: This Itachi was Genjutsu. Danzou breaks it, then the real Itachi comes out and PWNS Danzou's ass.
    Why would he have to beat itachi just for him to come out for real? that just wont happen
     
         

  6. #466
    Espada Empress Rukia Hime's Avatar
    Status
    Rukia Hime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    433
    Location
    On Shodai ^_^
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Why would he have to beat itachi just for him to come out for real? that just wont happen
    Genjutsu = Mindrape.

    Mindrape is what Itachi's best at.
     
         

  7. #467
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Rukia Hime View Post
    Genjutsu = Mindrape.

    Mindrape is what Itachi's best at.
    It's now official... your an idiot :D lol
     
         

  8. #468
    Espada Empress Rukia Hime's Avatar
    Status
    Rukia Hime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    433
    Location
    On Shodai ^_^
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    It's now official... your an idiot :D lol
    -.-""""""""
    No.
     
         

  9. #469
    Member CRK2191's Avatar
    Status
    CRK2191 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    62
    Location
    Chicago
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Wow, there is a lot of tension on this forum. Let me break it with my super cool amazingly awesome prediction (Beware: My most powerful techniques are my prediction style jutsus)
    Danzo pisses his pants because of Itachi's return and is like "holy shit" and dies from a heart attack cause he is like really old and ate a lot of unhealthy food. (This is where you say, "oooooooooooo")
    Then Itachi is like, "Sasuke, I meant to die with the truth, but now that I see what you're doing, I can't possibly let you go on this path, so I must KILL YOU!" (tear drops from his eye)(This is where you say, "AHHHHHHHHHH")
    Itachi beats the crap out of Sasuke, but before he can kill Sasuke, his Duracell batteries run out and his body shuts down. Sasuke takes this chance to replace Itachis' batteries and says, "I'm sorry brother, you've saved me. However, I must still pretend to be in darkness so that I can have an epic fight with Naruto." (This is where you say, "This guy is a freaking GENIUS and everything he says is super awesomely smart)
    This is all I have so far, my technique uses a lot of chakra. However, I have many other equally amazingly awesome predictions, don't hesitate to ask for them!
     
         

  10. #470
    ~emperor~ +luffy+'s Avatar
    Status
    +luffy+ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    10,315
    Location
    Dubai
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by CRK2191 View Post
    Wow, there is a lot of tension on this forum. Let me break it with my super cool amazingly awesome prediction (Beware: My most powerful techniques are my prediction style jutsus)
    Danzo pisses his pants because of Itachi's return and is like "holy shit" and dies from a heart attack cause he is like really old and ate a lot of unhealthy food. (This is where you say, "oooooooooooo")
    Then Itachi is like, "Sasuke, I meant to die with the truth, but now that I see what you're doing, I can't possibly let you go on this path, so I must KILL YOU!" (tear drops from his eye)(This is where you say, "AHHHHHHHHHH")
    Itachi beats the crap out of Sasuke, but before he can kill Sasuke, his Duracell batteries run out and his body shuts down. Sasuke takes this chance to replace Itachis' batteries and says, "I'm sorry brother, you've saved me. However, I must still pretend to be in darkness so that I can have an epic fight with Naruto." (This is where you say, "This guy is a freaking GENIUS and everything he says is super awesomely smart)
    This is all I have so far, my technique uses a lot of chakra. However, I have many other equally amazingly awesome predictions, don't hesitate to ask for them!
    rofl:D
     
         

  11. #471
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by CRK2191 View Post
    Wow, there is a lot of tension on this forum. Let me break it with my super cool amazingly awesome prediction (Beware: My most powerful techniques are my prediction style jutsus)
    Danzo pisses his pants because of Itachi's return and is like "holy shit" and dies from a heart attack cause he is like really old and ate a lot of unhealthy food. (This is where you say, "oooooooooooo")
    Then Itachi is like, "Sasuke, I meant to die with the truth, but now that I see what you're doing, I can't possibly let you go on this path, so I must KILL YOU!" (tear drops from his eye)(This is where you say, "AHHHHHHHHHH")
    Itachi beats the crap out of Sasuke, but before he can kill Sasuke, his Duracell batteries run out and his body shuts down. Sasuke takes this chance to replace Itachis' batteries and says, "I'm sorry brother, you've saved me. However, I must still pretend to be in darkness so that I can have an epic fight with Naruto." (This is where you say, "This guy is a freaking GENIUS and everything he says is super awesomely smart)
    This is all I have so far, my technique uses a lot of chakra. However, I have many other equally amazingly awesome predictions, don't hesitate to ask for them!
    Then naruto comes running round the corner yelling im here... while itachi runs behind a big rock because hes meant to be dead...
    then naruto and sasuke start fighting and naruto slaps sasuke and he starts crying, then they hug because naruto is sorry...

    then there is tension and naruto kisses sasuke...
    itachi gets jelous and kills them both lol
    Then madara accedentily teleported into a dragons mouth and died :D

    The end

    Lmao :D hehe
     
         

  12. #472
    Hokage Izanagi BigBen's Avatar
    Status
    BigBen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    133
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    :D
    I like you :D
    But as i say my theory seems logical and kishi has made too much of a deal out of itachi dying to bring him to life again, Oh well we will see on wed :D
    thank you man ... it seems to be the most logical awnser to the situataion cause sasuke isn't near death or severly hurt for kishi to go NEW JUTSU ! the timing is off he'd be a terrible writer IMO so it has to be something we have seen b4 implant or something like the 4th did ... or much simpler
    if sasuke was near death and danzo was running him over like a Mack Truck then i'd say we may see a new thing here ... but it's not the case
     
         

  13. #473
    Hokage Izanagi BigBen's Avatar
    Status
    BigBen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    133
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Rukia Hime View Post
    But Madara is the main villain and Itachi knows most secrets about him

    Stopping Danzou is only half the battle. Saving Sasuke is very difficult, even for Naruto.
    But we don't know what exactly was spoken about with the meeting between Itachi and Naruto that may be he fail safed something into Naruto incase something bad happend to sasuke like the TRUTH behind that night and madara .... he didn't want the truth leaked so he would say " I hope you never have to use this" ... that is also plauseable
     
         

  14. #474
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBen View Post
    But we don't know what exactly was spoken about with the meeting between Itachi and Naruto that may be he fail safed something into Naruto incase something bad happend to sasuke like the TRUTH behind that night and madara .... he didn't want the truth leaked so he would say " I hope you never have to use this" ... that is also plauseable
    A guy talking on the forums that speaks logic!
    huray!!!!
     
         

  15. #475
    Hokage Izanagi BigBen's Avatar
    Status
    BigBen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    133
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    A guy talking on the forums that speaks logic!
    huray!!!!
    Again good sir thank you ...
    I just followed the story for a long long time lol
    if i make predictions it's what best suits the story and what kishi has done in the past ... so i know i'm never 100% right or wrong lol
    Did you by chance see my last post with Itachi's new theme song
    Adema - immortal hahaha check it out man you'll like it
    here cut and paste .... think of Itachi singing it to madara man this is funny shit cause it fits perfectly
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c436AdCv_3I
     
         
    Last edited by BigBen; 01-09-2010 at 07:24 PM.

  16. #476
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBen View Post
    Again good sir thank you ...
    I just followed the story for a long long time lol
    if i make predictions it's what best suits the story and what kishi has done in the past ... so i know i'm never 100% right or wrong lol
    Did you by chance see my last post with Itachi's new theme song
    Adema - immortal hahaha check it out man you'll like it
    here cut and paste .... think of Itachi singing it to madara man this is funny shit cause it fits perfectly
    YouTube - Adema- Immortal(With Lyrics)
    Lmao reps for that man :D
     
         

  17. #477
    Writer Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,819
    Location
    Norway
    The Legendary Sage of Six
    Paths, coming soon.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Sorry for leaving you alone (Rukia Hime) to these Itachi wanna be dead lovers, but i`m back now, and lets woop some asses

    Itachi lives!:D
    And he does a Killerbee 2

    If Itachi did the same as Killerbee, he would either A: Stay out of Sasuke`s way and never show his face again, pretending to be dead like Madara did for many, many years.
    Or
    B: Only involves himself it the plot if things goes really bad.

    Why Itachi appears you ask?

    I can only see one of these following explainations for his comeback:

    1: Seeing Sasuke get on such a dark and wrong path, he started doubting that what he gave Naruto would be enought, and decided to help him out.

    2: Seeing/sensing that Donzou (is about to) reveal(ing) what Itachi said he would kill him for if he did

    3: Seeing Madara brainwash Sasuke this much, and put his name in bad light, without telling the truth that he too was in on the massacre. So he will try to open the path for Naruto to be able to help Sasuke later.

    Or 4: Itachi has a hidden agenda, whice is yet to be revealed

    So in other words:

    He`s either back to help Sasuke, to help donzou, to help them both(unlikely), to help Naruto and co. to help Sasuke and Naruto, or to help Donzou and Naruto
     
         
    Last edited by Michael92; 01-09-2010 at 08:51 PM.

  18. #478
    Writer Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,819
    Location
    Norway
    The Legendary Sage of Six
    Paths, coming soon.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    And Madara is not counting as a part of Sasuke`s team when i say "to help Sasuke".
    I mean of course that he will help turning Sasuke against Madara

    In fact. That may even happen if he`s not alive in fleash and blood, but in some sort of 4th Hokage form.

    Remember when the 4th stopped Naruto from releasing the 9 tail?
    He could talk freely and he could even be punshed!

    So that means that Itachi probobly can fight even if its something simular to the 4th`s tech:D
     
         

  19. #479
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Never at one point did we say we WANT Itachi to be dead, we are just saying it makes more sence and fits the story better that he is dead.
     
         

  20. #480
    Espada Empress Rukia Hime's Avatar
    Status
    Rukia Hime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    433
    Location
    On Shodai ^_^
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    @ Michael: Exactly ^_^

    And I noticed something else: Sasuke lost consciousness.
    Why else wouldn't Kishi want us to see his eyes nor his expression?

    Itachi has taken over Sasuke at half.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •