104 71.72%
Page 26 of 27 « First ... 16222324252627 Last»
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    Whiteknight, tsuchikage fought Madara so they must be fairly similar ages, with only 10 year gap at most, as Madara was an elite Ninja, and therefore tsuchikage mustve been elite, meaning late teens earliest 20's more likely, and Madara was 20's during his mangekyou years.

How come Madara needs a new body but tsuchikage does not?

Methinks Kishi ****ed up on the maths
    Madara mentioned once that he was over 100 years old, and Itachi said Madara was just a shell of his former self.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteknight View Post
    1) Definitely not. They've said in the manga before that the Kyuubi's chakra is poisonous. Imagine how much more powerful Naruto might be if he didn't have that poison. Also, he can't control it, and if you can't control it in battle it's useless.

2) He only managed to beat Pain because the battle didn't last more than a few minutes. The final battle against Deva Pain was only won because each Pain had only one ability and his gravity attacks had timing problems. Also, he wasted a huge amount of chakra on that gravity sphere thing that the 8-tailed fox broke out of. He also had plenty of preparation by setting up clones to absorb natural chakra. How will he do in battle if he doesn't absorb natural chakra beforehand and doesn't set up clones?

3) That's exactly what clumsy is. In the middle of a fight (especially against a fast/observant/intelligent opponent), you can't say "give me a few minutes to put together my ultimate jutsu!" In sage mode Naruto was able to make Rasengans quickly and without clones, but again: Sage mode is extremely limited right now. We all know Naruto can perform miracles through training, but where his sage mode is right now is not good. More training will help, obviously.

4) Yes, I forgot summons. So he has 4 jutusus he can use: Rasengan, clones, transforms, and summons. Hardly a well-rounded ninja, and hardly as versatile as other Ninja's we've seen. Compare to Sasuke: a whole series of Fire jutsus, a whole series of Chidori jutsus, amaterasu, tsukyomi, susanoo, summons, chakra-infused weapon skills, great taijutsu, and whatever else Orochimaru taught him. Really, it's not a fight. Isn't Naruto still only a Genin?

5) Tsunade said that her special healing abilities caused her lifespan to shorten when she used them in the fight against Orochimaru. It has also been said that the fox's chakra caused Naruto's skin to burn off, which decreased his lifespan.

6) What could naruto possibly do to beat Sasuke? One shot of Amaterasu would kill Naruto. It is impossible to extinguish and burns until whatever it touches is devoured. Plus, it goes wherever Sasuke looks, and Naruto can't move faster than Sasukes eyes can. So Naruto could create a clone, but Sasuke's sharingan would see the clone. Susanoo would make sasuke immune to Rasengan and frog katas. Plus, Naruto can't use Raisen Shiruken against Sasuke because his fire style attacks would turn it back against Naruto with more power. Sharingan could control the fox chakra if Naruto used that. Maybe Sasuke could enter Naruto's subconscious and unseal the fox entirely, and then Naruto would have to fight the fox. Naruto would be powerless inside any Genjutsu, he has not shown an ability to resist them any time one has been used on him.

At the moment it's not a fair fight. Kishi has given Sasuke too many abilities and has given Naruto far too few. Things are only going to get worse when Sasuke uses Itachi's eyes (and he will, eventually). Mangekyo sharingan are too powerful and Naruto has no known way to defend against them.
    1. he can learn to controll it and his chakra has like merged with the fox's so i doubt its hurting him until he goes into fox mode

2. That proves naruto uses his head, he realise he only had so much sage chakra to beat pain, also he used his clones to hold him so he could outlast pains attacks and beat him, do you expect him be a perfect ninja, hes awsome with what he has to work with...

3. naruto can summon mass clones thats a great asset, he could attack with 500 clones and gather nature chakra with 5 clones without the oppent noticing :D Clones are awsome :P

4. well what can other ninjas do? sasuke has sharringan and chidori, and all his new sharingan abilities are only there because of itachi right? i dont see anyone saying he sucks, jsut that hes anoying...

5. Name one great ninja that has died of age in naruto? lol read the last like 10 pages of this thread and you will understand

6. I see your a sasuke fan but i honestly cant say what naruto would do apart from maybe dodge, summon thousands of clones and think of something in the meantime, naruto worked for his abilities, sasuke is naturally gifted, lets see how this goes in the manga man...

Naruto will train as its been said by kishi, and he will get stronger :D

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    1. he can learn to controll it and his chakra has like merged with the fox's so i doubt its hurting him until he goes into fox mode

2. That proves naruto uses his head, he realise he only had so much sage chakra to beat pain, also he used his clones to hold him so he could outlast pains attacks and beat him, do you expect him be a perfect ninja, hes awsome with what he has to work with...

3. naruto can summon mass clones thats a great asset, he could attack with 500 clones and gather nature chakra with 5 clones without the oppent noticing :D Clones are awsome :P

4. well what can other ninjas do? sasuke has sharringan and chidori, and all his new sharingan abilities are only there because of itachi right? i dont see anyone saying he sucks, jsut that hes anoying...

5. Name one great ninja that has died of age in naruto? lol read the last like 10 pages of this thread and you will understand

6. I see your a sasuke fan but i honestly cant say what naruto would do apart from maybe dodge, summon thousands of clones and think of something in the meantime, naruto worked for his abilities, sasuke is naturally gifted, lets see how this goes in the manga man...

Naruto will train as its been said by kishi, and he will get stronger :D
    1) I'll go so far as to call it even. The fox has plenty of problems but I won't deny some benefits too.

2) Not buying it. It's still a limitation and any enemy that can outlast him will win.

3) ...and every time we've seen Naruto create that many clones to aide in a fight, we see them get cut down like flies. Besides his very first use of the clones in like episode 2, we've never seen 500 clones be useful for anything except tracking and training. 500 clones that explode into dust at the slightest touch are worthless.

4) ...see below...

5) They've talked about it. The Manga has only covered a few short years now and ninja aren't exactly sitting around waiting to die from heart disease.

6) I don't like Sasuke, but that's exactly the point. Sasuke is like Superman: He's got every power, and every time something goes wrong he magically gets a new "ultimate" power. And now he has Mangekyo, which apparently is a bottomless pit of new ultimate powers. Kishi keeps adding abilities to Sasuke, and he's adding them faster than he does to Naruto. Let's ask some real questions:

How can Naruto possibly defend against Amaterasu? Even in sage mode, if he gets hit he's done for.

How can Naruto possibly defend against Tsukuyomi? Naruto has always been unable to use genjutsu and unable to defend against it.

How can Naruto's attacks possibly penetrate Susanoo? It's a "perfect" defense and short-term attack. If Naruto is a melee fighter (and it's been mentioned on several occasions that he is), this is a big problem. Naruto can throw a Rasenshuriken, but this is a huge attack that eats up a lot of chakra. If Susanoo can block a few of these Naruto will be out.

I don't like it because right now, unless Sasuke loses something or Naruto gains some new skills, it's an uneven fight.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1) I'll go so far as to call it even. The fox has plenty of problems but I won't deny some benefits too.

2) Not buying it. It's still a limitation and any enemy that can outlast him will win.

3) ...and every time we've seen Naruto create that many clones to aide in a fight, we see them get cut down like flies. Besides his very first use of the clones in like episode 2, we've never seen 500 clones be useful for anything except tracking and training. 500 clones that explode into dust at the slightest touch are worthless.

4) ...see below...

5) They've talked about it. The Manga has only covered a few short years now and ninja aren't exactly sitting around waiting to die from heart disease.

6) I don't like Sasuke, but that's exactly the point. Sasuke is like Superman: He's got every power, and every time something goes wrong he magically gets a new "ultimate" power. And now he has Mangekyo, which apparently is a bottomless pit of new ultimate powers. Kishi keeps adding abilities to Sasuke, and he's adding them faster than he does to Naruto. Let's ask some real questions:

How can Naruto possibly defend against Amaterasu? Even in sage mode, if he gets hit he's done for.

How can Naruto possibly defend against Tsukuyomi? Naruto has always been unable to use genjutsu and unable to defend against it.

How can Naruto's attacks possibly penetrate Susanoo? It's a "perfect" defense and short-term attack. If Naruto is a melee fighter (and it's been mentioned on several occasions that he is), this is a big problem. Naruto can throw a Rasenshuriken, but this is a huge attack that eats up a lot of chakra. If Susanoo can block a few of these Naruto will be out.

I don't like it because right now, unless Sasuke loses something or Naruto gains some new skills, it's an uneven fight.
    The flames erm summon a fro to do something? Im not sure i just dont think sasuke can beat naruto, but im a naruto fan, i think itachi left something behind to help naruto too, your mind is set on narutos faults and im a naruto fan I dont have all the answers and cba keep up trying get my point across :P

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    The flames erm summon a fro to do something? Im not sure i just dont think sasuke can beat naruto, but im a naruto fan, i think itachi left something behind to help naruto too, your mind is set on narutos faults and im a naruto fan I dont have all the answers and cba keep up trying get my point across :P
    I'm a Naruto fan too. I love the character and I do not like the Sasuke character. But you have to face facts: in the last few story arcs Sasuke has gotten much more powerful and Naruto has not caught up. If Danzo dies of natural causes this week and Naruto and Sasuke are transported to a secret location to fight each other, Sasuke would win.

I did read the Kishi interview. He said that in 2010 Naruto would spent plenty of time training. Naruto is going to need to train and learn some awesome jutsus this year if he wants to get up to the level where Sasuke is right now. I think he will and then some: Naruto is going to become an even better ninja and whip Sasuke's ass.

Of course, I was thinking about it today and I was having trouble thinking about Naruto's training. Who is qualified to train him? Jiraya was his teacher, and he was a very wise and powerful ninja. I think it's safe to say that Jiraya would be wiser than Kakashi (Jiraya taught Minato, who taught Kakashi). Tsunade is wise and powerful, but she's a healing type. She could teach him good chakra control, but that's about it.

Maybe one of the other village elders could teach him, but now that Naruto knows about the Uchiha massacre and how those elders were part of it, so Naruto wouldn't like or trust them.

Maybe some of the kages could get together and train him to help resist Madara. That would be very interesting.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

4) ...see below...

* Naruto definitely has speed to dodge Amaterasu, or are you forgetting just how fast he is

* He can have the fox help break him out of Tsukuyomi, just like KB and Hachibi

* As for Susanoo, he can break through incomplete with his brute strength, shown when he destroyed the fat pein's body. Susanoo a being made out of chakra should be beat by FRS which cuts right through chakra on a cellular level, and if that fails he can ake two clones in sage mode and use 3 FRS's at the same time and then 3 more directly after that. Even a perfect defense can't take that much abuse.

* Plus MS eats the same or more amount of chakra the FRS, which Sasuke uses recklessly as shown in his last fights, plus we don't know how much longer his eyesight will last

Last edited by Regulus; 01-13-2010 at 12:27 AM.

Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~On Hitatus~

Some very interesting ideas here, but remember, Naruto doesn`t really need anyone to teach him, only a guide who puts him on the right track, and i believe that Kakashi and Tenzou are more than enough capable

Only thing he need a teacher for is to controll the Kyubii, but thats probobly where Itachi`s gift comes in:D

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    * Naruto definitely has speed to dodge Amaterasu, or are you forgetting just how fast he is

* He can have the fox help break him out of Tsukuyomi, just like KB and Hachibi

* As for Susanoo, he can break through incomplete with his brute strength, shown when he destroyed the fat pein's body. Susanoo a being made out of chakra should be beat by FRS which cuts right through chakra on a cellular level, and if that fails he can ake two clones in sage mode and use 3 FRS's at the same time and then 3 more directly after that. Even a perfect defense can't take that much abuse.

* Plus MS eats the same or more amount of chakra the FRS, which Sasuke uses recklessly as shown in his last fights, plus we don't know how much longer his eyesight will last
    I have several problems with what you said above.

Speed: I don't care how fast Naruto is in general, I care about how fast he is in comparison to Sasuke. The rivalry between those two is the biggest issue in the whole manga. Remember when Naruto, Sai, and Sakura went to Orochimaru's hideout and found Sasuke? Remember how much faster Sasuke was than Naruto? How he appeared next to him in a heartbeat? How he moved faster than they could even see? Or remember Sasuke's fight against Deidara how he outran explosions? There's no way that right now Naruto is any faster than all that.

Genjutsu: Maybe the fox is capable of helping, but the junction between Naruto and fox is nowhere near the "perfect union" of the hachibi. The hachibi works together with his tailed beast. The fox works against Naruto. There are only two times when the fox helps Naruto: When naruto loses control of his emotions and lets the fox run free, or when Naruto is about to die and take the fox with him.

Susanoo: Are Naruto's rasengan more powerful than Sasuke's Kirin attack with the lighting? Sasuke used that attack against Itachi, who blocked it with Susanoo. Several times in the manga it has been described as the "perfect defense", I don't think we can assume that any number of rasengans can just break through it. Maybe this is possible, but we can't just presume it.

Chakra: Sasuke is reckless with his mangekyo techniques, but he can afford to be. These techniques are so powerful that only one or two of them can usually beat any opponent. I'll raise the question again: What could Naruto do right now, with his current skillset, to avoid or survive Amaterasu? One attack is all it would take to best Naruto right now, he can be as reckless as he wants with it.

I'll mention again that I really prefer the Naruto character and want him to win in the end. But, at this very point there is no way he's on top. Fortulately, I think Sasuke is at the end of his power improvements: He has his mangekyo sharingans, his chakra is decent but nothing compared to Naruto's. He's going to spend most of his energies right now pursuing his own ends (killing the people he hates). Naruto on the other hand has huge chakra reserves, and has shown himself to be better and more focused at training in recent arks. He now knows to use shadow clones to speed his training even faster.

At this moment Naruto is the underdog. What will make this story interesting is seeing how Naruto gains the power he needs to beat Sasuke in the end. If Naruto was more powerful now and always stayed more powerful, it would be a boring story.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I have several problems with what you said above.

Speed: I don't care how fast Naruto is in general, I care about how fast he is in comparison to Sasuke. The rivalry between those two is the biggest issue in the whole manga. Remember when Naruto, Sai, and Sakura went to Orochimaru's hideout and found Sasuke? Remember how much faster Sasuke was than Naruto? How he appeared next to him in a heartbeat? How he moved faster than they could even see? Or remember Sasuke's fight against Deidara how he outran explosions? There's no way that right now Naruto is any faster than all that.

Genjutsu: Maybe the fox is capable of helping, but the junction between Naruto and fox is nowhere near the "perfect union" of the hachibi. The hachibi works together with his tailed beast. The fox works against Naruto. There are only two times when the fox helps Naruto: When naruto loses control of his emotions and lets the fox run free, or when Naruto is about to die and take the fox with him.

Susanoo: Are Naruto's rasengan more powerful than Sasuke's Kirin attack with the lighting? Sasuke used that attack against Itachi, who blocked it with Susanoo. Several times in the manga it has been described as the "perfect defense", I don't think we can assume that any number of rasengans can just break through it. Maybe this is possible, but we can't just presume it.

Chakra: Sasuke is reckless with his mangekyo techniques, but he can afford to be. These techniques are so powerful that only one or two of them can usually beat any opponent. I'll raise the question again: What could Naruto do right now, with his current skillset, to avoid or survive Amaterasu? One attack is all it would take to best Naruto right now, he can be as reckless as he wants with it.

I'll mention again that I really prefer the Naruto character and want him to win in the end. But, at this very point there is no way he's on top. Fortulately, I think Sasuke is at the end of his power improvements: He has his mangekyo sharingans, his chakra is decent but nothing compared to Naruto's. He's going to spend most of his energies right now pursuing his own ends (killing the people he hates). Naruto on the other hand has huge chakra reserves, and has shown himself to be better and more focused at training in recent arks. He now knows to use shadow clones to speed his training even faster.

At this moment Naruto is the underdog. What will make this story interesting is seeing how Naruto gains the power he needs to beat Sasuke in the end. If Naruto was more powerful now and always stayed more powerful, it would be a boring story.
    Speed: That was Naruto before sage mode, with SM he gets a dramatic speed increase. Sasuke did not outrun the explosion he used Manda to teleport him out of there.

Genjutsu: The fox will be more willing to help if Naruto let him, plus we don't know how genjutsu works on sage mode. To break a genjutsu you need another source of chakra, and sage mode is comprised of two sources, so in theory he is impervious to genjutsu. Also as Sasukes showed in his fight with Itachi you can break out of Tsukuyomi with force

Susanoo: You said we assume FRS can break Susanoo, but from my point of view you are assuming that Susanoo is impervious to FRS, isn't that the same as assuming "that any number of rasengans can just break through it". point is we won't know which is stronger until they show us in the manga.

Chakra: the keyword is USUALLY this does not mean every single time. There is no gurantee that these attacks will always defeat an opponent in two hits, case in point Madara and Danzo. They both lived through these attacks. Sasuke also does not have chakra to waste. In a battle between two powerhouses like Naruto and Sasuke with equal levels of jutsu the last man standing wins, Narut can pull off jutsus that are just as powerful as Sasuke's but he can last longer with his extra reserves of chakra.

*plus there is no gurantee how long Sasue's eyesight will last

Diplomatic Deathless Yoshitsune's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    if i go offline for a
    prolonged period of time, it's
    probably something
    important... or school.

verification : pending
    Naruto-Spoilers: Naruto 478 spoilers

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

4) ...see below...

if u wanna look @ it like sasuke is superman, lets look a little deeper. Superman, like sasuke as all these powers and can pretty much stop everything thrown at him but if u think about it he has one of the biggest weaknesses and he's one of the easiest super heros to kill. hit him with a cryptonite bullet or knife and he's a wrap. so mayb sasuke does have all those powers like superman but mayb he has an equally super weakness. just my thoughts tho.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

4) ...see below...

As far as susanoo goes, just as naruto's move takes up a lot of chakra, all of sasuke's moves take a lot of the same. With naruto having way more than sasuke the chances that naruto would run out b4 sasuke are slim to none. plus the added affect that the more sasuke uses those moves, the closer he gets to blindness.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sasuke vs naruto

amaterasu: i think naruto could block it by using his clones like what he did against pain. plus he could use his sage mode chakra to deflect it, remember whe punched the fat pain ( i guess it was him) he didn't actually hit him but he use his sage mode chakra as his extension and was able to hit him and throw him away plus he has wind chakra.

genjutsu: i remember when nagato shoot a black rod towards naruto with several feet away, but with sage mode it didn't work and he was able to pull them out. with the power and will, i think he can use that against genjutsu.

susanno: i think he can hit sasuke with great timing, one of the jounin was able to break some bones when sasuke was exhausted and running out of chakra and susanno was not fully form.

chakra: naruto has more upper hand, he has two great sources, kyuubi and nature

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBen View Post
    Please awnser our question sir
    are you alive or dead still LOL
    I still live in the hearts of all the Naruto Base fans!!!

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i was also thinking, in regards to sasuke vs naruto, that naruto showed us something new when he encountered pain in the last chap. b4 they went into the rewind or whatever they call it. he had those kyyubi/toad eyes. we don't kno what kind of power that mode beholds. Naruto's growth is limitless and the fact that he has been able to learn on the fly and also the ability to learn faster than most because of his shadow clone tech.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    What happens if you're scared
    half to death twice?

Thinking about it, it seems that Kishi is secretly following the 7 deadly sins idea like full metal alchemist does. Think he's playing the story as Madara and Sasuke being incorrect about the Sharingan all this time? After all, Madara desired more power, so he killed his closest friend. That desire for power was lust. He then went blind, and he bacame greedy to get his sight back, ending up taking his brothers eyes. Lust and Greed are 2 of the 7 deadly sins, and possibly the reason why his eyes are so strong is because he commited two of the sins. Maybe the more he commits, the more powerful it becomes. Also for Sasuke, the sin he commited was Pride, his pride of the uchiha clan forced him to kill Itachi without knowing the truth, and now that pride is forcing him to exact revenge against Konoha. Pain could also have been a symbol of the 7 deadly sins, as he was the 7 paths of Pain. I know, you'll say 6 paths of Pain, but Nagato was the 7th body, the body that ruled over life and death, so total, there were 7 realms.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post
    Finally(i had to splitt them up into 3 comments, or else it would have becomed a way to long comment to read).

I wonder if Naruto will be as much as like his father. i mean except for the sacrificing part.

Wouldn`t it be cool if Naruto eventually become a sensei and then Hokage.

And lastly. I wonder how Naruto couldn`t know who his parents was.

I mean, all he had to do was to ask the Third Hokage or something:confused:

Surely, Naruto must have thought that someone known

He was like, ah, i have no parents and i hate being alone, but i don`t wanna find out
    Frist it was the 4th who was the best out of all the kages in history (j-man) he sacrificed himself to beat madara tho but that is argueable too as the frist could control the beasts lol but according to the manga the 4th was the man ...
    Naruto will never be a super genious like his dad but he will be battle smart to make him equal to his dad (if that makes sence to you)
    They said something about a 6th element well in sage training i can't remember exactly what it was maybe it was that light dark thing you were talking about but the old frog made it sound awesome
    The third wouldn't have told him anything as it was a sworn secret he wasn't even suppose to know about the fox watch the pilot again and bring your history up haha
    Naruto should have a sick powerful Rasengan also cause it's the only move he has to work with haha he dosen't have the armorment sasuke or itachi had all the little guy has is a clone and rasengan hahaha depressing ... altho we may get a new tech with sage mode and kyubi mode on HOPEFULLY NOT a rasengan
    but thats all i got for you bro
    let me know if this helped you any

Last edited by BigBen; 01-13-2010 at 05:07 AM. Reason: addition

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    half to death twice?

Quote Originally Posted by uzamaki2223 View Post
    i was also thinking, in regards to sasuke vs naruto, that naruto showed us something new when he encountered pain in the last chap. b4 they went into the rewind or whatever they call it. he had those kyyubi/toad eyes. we don't kno what kind of power that mode beholds. Naruto's growth is limitless and the fact that he has been able to learn on the fly and also the ability to learn faster than most because of his shadow clone tech.
    Truthfully, I really think Naruto now has a bit of an understanding on how to control the Kyubi since his encounted with his dad. With his training with Jiraiya, he managed to control up to 3 or 4 tails, forgot what number. But hey, that was way back when he was the little kid, the time that went by, he might have increased that number by 1 or 2, but struggled because the seal was so messed up since it has been tampered with. Now that the seal was destroyed and re-established by his dad, it might be back at full flow of the demons chakra. And for those that think it's a load of bull, re-read. During sage mode, it was impossible for Naruto to mix sage chakra with Kyubi chakra, but after his encounter with his dad, he can now combine the two freely and easily with his final fight against God Realm of Pein, and again used it to so his feelings and thoughts by physical means to Nagato.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post
    Maybe so, but its still wird how Naruto didn`t ask

Anyway. Jounins can`t master 2 at most. Kakashi have said that it`s rare for a jounin to have more than 2 And beside, Naruto would then have wind and water as the main elements and the other as backups or something:D

Or maybe it was Yamato who said that in the Sora fillers
    Anyone who has seen kakashi fight knows he has more then 2
    He can use water attacks
    chidori lightning attacks
    fire attacks and also earth style
    the only thing i have never seen him do is a wind attack but 4 out of 5 is why kakashi makes people crap themselfs
    he studied under the 4th so no doubt he is a animal too

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    half to death twice?

1) Definitely not. They've said in the manga before that the Kyuubi's chakra is poisonous. Imagine how much more powerful Naruto might be if he didn't have that poison. Also, he can't control it, and if you can't control it in battle it's useless.

2) He only managed to beat Pain because the battle didn't last more than a few minutes. The final battle against Deva Pain was only won because each Pain had only one ability and his gravity attacks had timing problems. Also, he wasted a huge amount of chakra on that gravity sphere thing that the 8-tailed fox broke out of. He also had plenty of preparation by setting up clones to absorb natural chakra. How will he do in battle if he doesn't absorb natural chakra beforehand and doesn't set up clones?

3) That's exactly what clumsy is. In the middle of a fight (especially against a fast/observant/intelligent opponent), you can't say "give me a few minutes to put together my ultimate jutsu!" In sage mode Naruto was able to make Rasengans quickly and without clones, but again: Sage mode is extremely limited right now. We all know Naruto can perform miracles through training, but where his sage mode is right now is not good. More training will help, obviously.

4) Yes, I forgot summons. So he has 4 jutusus he can use: Rasengan, clones, transforms, and summons. Hardly a well-rounded ninja, and hardly as versatile as other Ninja's we've seen. Compare to Sasuke: a whole series of Fire jutsus, a whole series of Chidori jutsus, amaterasu, tsukyomi, susanoo, summons, chakra-infused weapon skills, great taijutsu, and whatever else Orochimaru taught him. Really, it's not a fight. Isn't Naruto still only a Genin?

5) Tsunade said that her special healing abilities caused her lifespan to shorten when she used them in the fight against Orochimaru. It has also been said that the fox's chakra caused Naruto's skin to burn off, which decreased his lifespan.

6) What could naruto possibly do to beat Sasuke? One shot of Amaterasu would kill Naruto. It is impossible to extinguish and burns until whatever it touches is devoured. Plus, it goes wherever Sasuke looks, and Naruto can't move faster than Sasukes eyes can. So Naruto could create a clone, but Sasuke's sharingan would see the clone. Susanoo would make sasuke immune to Rasengan and frog katas. Plus, Naruto can't use Raisen Shiruken against Sasuke because his fire style attacks would turn it back against Naruto with more power. Sharingan could control the fox chakra if Naruto used that. Maybe Sasuke could enter Naruto's subconscious and unseal the fox entirely, and then Naruto would have to fight the fox. Naruto would be powerless inside any Genjutsu, he has not shown an ability to resist them any time one has been used on him.

At the moment it's not a fair fight. Kishi has given Sasuke too many abilities and has given Naruto far too few. Things are only going to get worse when Sasuke uses Itachi's eyes (and he will, eventually). Mangekyo sharingan are too powerful and Naruto has no known way to defend against them.
    1.) He couldn't control it because the seal on his stomach has been tampered with for so long and to many times. People added more seals to it, degraded it, restrengthened it, etc. It's like have a clear tube with flowing water suddenly stuffed with junk that the flow becomes blocked or disturbed. Since his meeting with his dad, the seal was stripped and recreated, the Kyubi's chakra is now flowing nicely, who knows what abilities he can perform now.

2.) Again, Naruto needs time to perform the required nesseccesaties to use sage mode. But hey, how do you explain him in sage mode after his encounter with his dad? You think he wasmeditating while in kyubi form? I doubt it. Again, the Kyubi's chakra interfered with sage mode, but now the seal has been reestablished. Do you not think he possibly has more control over the fox now then before? Don't you think that this control over the fox enabled it to not interfere with his sage tech to go into sage mode rapidly?

3.)True, I agree with you there, he definately needs more training in his sage mode. Even though Ma and Pa frog thought him a pro at sage tech and mastered it more successfully then Jiraiya, he still can't take on Mangekyou without more control over the sage tech.

4.) Naruto and Sasuke are complete opposites. Sasuke has limited chakra, he will tire easily. His jutsus like susano'o and ameterasu will drain it rapidly. Naruto on the other hand possesses immense chakra reserves without the help of the kyubi or sage mode. And even when his chakra is depleted, he can go into sage mode for unlimited nature chakra, or kyubi mode(if mastered) for unlimited dark chakra. Also, I higly doubt Susano'o will stand a chance against a fully formed Kyubi, and controlling someone with the MS is genjutsu. If Naruto does control the Kyubi, then he is basically invincible to the Genjutsu. If naruto falls into genjutsu, the kyubi will release him, if the Kyubi fall to it, then Naruto will release it. Both can't fall into genjutsu at the same time as both cannot be out at the same time.

5.)Completely true, Tsunade did say that every time Naruto gets that cloak and then rapidly heals the injuries with the kyubi's chakra shortens his lifespan.

6.)Naruto is a senjuu warrior, and his dad was a wind user while his mom was a water user. For all we know, Kishi might introduce a kekkei genkai that Naruto never knew he had. Plus, Sage mode increases his phsical strength, maybe it could help in slowing down the ameterasu from hitting him while he has time to escape. Also, like Susano'o, when Naruto has the Kyubi's cloak over him, it's impossible to get near him. Touching him poisons you, Naruto's chakra will burn, thrash, etc. to all those near him.

At the moment, I believe it is a very fair fight, but I believe your right about Sasuke resorting to Itachi's eyes, in which case, Naruto definately needs more training, no questions asked. What we need to look at now is who will teach him? he's surpassed everyone in the village, even his dead father in power, but not brians. Maybe he can go take physics, calculus, and other classes to improve his thinking capabilities!

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Like I said, it's a long shot. But, at the time Obito "died", Madara would have been over 100 years old. A crushed body can be fixed, but a 100 year old body is old.

Also, remember that Orochimaru needed to transfer bodies on a limited schedule. Maybe Madara didn't want Obito's crushed body but couldn't find anything better on short notice. Maybe Madara can only inhabit an Uchiha body.

Itachi did say that Madara was only a shell of his former self with little power. Maybe this is because he is inhabiting a crushed, broken body. Maybe
    he had to spend too much power to heal it.

There are plenty of problems with this theory, but it does explain why Madara only seems to have one eye, why he wears a mask to conceal his face (because his face would be recognizable as somebody else), how kakashi got Mangekyo and Kamui, how Madara is able to be alive 100 years after the battle of the end where he was so injured that people thought he died, etc.
    No when madara frought the frist he lost his eye and his "life" within that battle would be more logical to assume cause the obito/madara would have been some 20-40 years apart
    Kakashi and his sharingan i have no idea about it so many questions that need awnsering like why does he have MS, why is his MS a space time where everything else seems to be genjutsu/amatsu .. why can't he shut it off and on ... ect ect kakashi's sharingan eye is just a wonder eye it can do things just because kakashi is that awesome lol
    Something else about "madara" that truly messes me up not the one eye thing but where did his EMS go ? i have not seen tobi/madara bust out anything past a lvl 3 sharingan and it was my understanding that when one gets EMS it is a always on MS without any blindness or side effects so madara i have not seen bust a MS or EMS and to me a EMS user should have EMS on all the time hahaha
    Anyone care to take a stab at these and awnser them i'm open to any theroys that may be bounceing around thanks

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Sama View Post
    I still live in the hearts of all the Naruto Base fans!!!
    HAHA
    THAT YOU DO SIR !
    hahaha welcome back man

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Anyone who has seen kakashi fight knows he has more then 2
    He can use water attacks
    chidori lightning attacks
    fire attacks and also earth style
    the only thing i have never seen him do is a wind attack but 4 out of 5 is why kakashi makes people crap themselfs
    he studied under the 4th so no doubt he is a animal too
    ACTUALLY, that is anime only.

In manga we haven't seen him use as many elements.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy161 View Post
    Thinking about it, it seems that Kishi is secretly following the 7 deadly sins idea like full metal alchemist does. Think he's playing the story as Madara and Sasuke being incorrect about the Sharingan all this time? After all, Madara desired more power, so he killed his closest friend. That desire for power was lust. He then went blind, and he bacame greedy to get his sight back, ending up taking his brothers eyes. Lust and Greed are 2 of the 7 deadly sins, and possibly the reason why his eyes are so strong is because he commited two of the sins. Maybe the more he commits, the more powerful it becomes. Also for Sasuke, the sin he commited was Pride, his pride of the uchiha clan forced him to kill Itachi without knowing the truth, and now that pride is forcing him to exact revenge against Konoha. Pain could also have been a symbol of the 7 deadly sins, as he was the 7 paths of Pain. I know, you'll say 6 paths of Pain, but Nagato was the 7th body, the body that ruled over life and death, so total, there were 7 realms.
    Its a good take, one problem, you could find the 7 deadly sins in almost any and every story you ever read lol.

That's why they're sins, because everyone commits them lol (gets church power as they know everyone does these things lol)

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

HAHA
    THAT YOU DO SIR !
    hahaha welcome back man
    "Arigato, Godaimas"-Thank you, very much.