View Poll Results: Rate this chapter!

Voters
145. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    2 1.38%
  • 2

    3 2.07%
  • 3

    7 4.83%
  • 4

    29 20.00%
  • 5

    104 71.72%
Page 27 of 33 « First ... 17232425262728293031 ... Last»
Results 521 to 540 of 660
  1. #521
    Academy Student RedGaara527's Avatar
    Status
    RedGaara527 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    24
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    wen do u think dat kabuto might show up????d last time saw him he was part orochimaru...n danzo's been searching for him....so do u guys think we gonna b able 2 see him agen...??




     
         

  2. #522
    Hokage Izanagi BigBen's Avatar
    Status
    BigBen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    133
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by RedGaara527 View Post
    wen do u think dat kabuto might show up????d last time saw him he was part orochimaru...n danzo's been searching for him....so do u guys think we gonna b able 2 see him agen...??




    Of corse will see him again i dunno when in the story tho ... but for sure he will be there
    and yes oro is trying to take over his body so he is kabutoro haha
    but i don't know what part in the story he will play like a good guy or a bad guy ... it is uncertian so i am just as interested to see that as well again we may have to wait a eternity to see whats going on
     
         
    Last edited by BigBen; 01-10-2010 at 04:16 AM. Reason: addition

  3. #523
    Academy Student xBreak's Avatar
    Status
    xBreak is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    23
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    I hate how there's like a 3 week cliffhanger. I really want to see happens next and by reading some of the posts, the waiting seems to be making people aggravated. I think it's a genjutsu, but I hope that it isn't why did kishi have to end the last chapter like that I can't stand waiting this long!!!
    About kabuto, wen he appears again, hope he will play a role as a good guy. Didn't he want to fight sasuke? But ur right, BigBen, we would have to wait eternity to see wats will happen lol
     
         
    Last edited by xBreak; 01-10-2010 at 06:20 AM.

  4. #524
    Member CRK2191's Avatar
    Status
    CRK2191 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    62
    Location
    Chicago
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    This is random on should not be posted on this thread (sorry), but anyways Shikamaru should totally be Hokage. He ain't the strongest, but with his unequalled strategic abilities, Konoha would be amazing.
     
         

  5. #525
    Member Byakugan power's Avatar
    Status
    Byakugan power is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    41
    Location
    Place
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Hello, everybody I am new here. I have couple of thoughts that I would like to share. First of all why havent Madara yet showed his face. Is there some sort of twist to his identity?
    Kakashi will not be the next hokage because once everyone will come back. Tsunade will awake. Itachi is dead and it would not very smart of Kishimoto to keep bringing dead back to life.It is most likely Sasuke's way of distracting Danzo or maybe but unlikely Itachi's implanted powers in either Sasuke or naruto. Cause Naruto's seisure is suspicious. Finally character like Neji needs a bit more attention and credit.
     
         

  6. #526
    Member Byakugan power's Avatar
    Status
    Byakugan power is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    41
    Location
    Place
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by CRK2191 View Post
    This is random on should not be posted on this thread (sorry), but anyways Shikamaru should totally be Hokage. He ain't the strongest, but with his unequalled strategic abilities, Konoha would be amazing.
    Yes definately agree. The problem is he doesnt enough strength to be Hokage the best position for him is tactical adviser of Hokage!!
     
         

  7. #527
    Member Byakugan power's Avatar
    Status
    Byakugan power is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    41
    Location
    Place
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by zed View Post
    Just seen Naruto anime episode 142.... one thing is still confusing me which is:

    Madara's face has been shown in flash backs but not in present... it seems like there is something more to it.... first i thought it might that tobi is not madara but someone else, but Kisame immediately recognized him as madara... so there might be something due to which his face is not shown by kishi in present....

    Any guesses?
    yes I have the same problem. If everybody knows that Madara is Madara than why his face hasnt been showen yet. I guess he is using a well known characters body or someone using Madara's name. Kisame knows the Mizukage's face therefore it possible that they met when madara already had a new body. Just a guess
     
         

  8. #528
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by CRK2191 View Post
    This is random on should not be posted on this thread (sorry), but anyways Shikamaru should totally be Hokage. He ain't the strongest, but with his unequalled strategic abilities, Konoha would be amazing.
    Also while you mention shikamaru, didnt kishi say in an interview that he would become close to naruto this year like as a friend?

    And i agree he should become hokage but at the same time, kakashi should be his adviser as shikamaru may be smart but hes still younge and hasnt seen wars and stuff, but kakashi has...

    :D
     
         

  9. #529
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Byakugan power View Post
    yes I have the same problem. If everybody knows that Madara is Madara than why his face hasnt been showen yet. I guess he is using a well known characters body or someone using Madara's name. Kisame knows the Mizukage's face therefore it possible that they met when madara already had a new body. Just a guess
    Im guessing theres some kind of bad scar on his face or maybe a seal where the first hokage sealed one of his sharingans :D
     
         

  10. #530
    S Class Shinobi rsensuriken's Avatar
    Status
    rsensuriken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    61
    Location
    Somewhere in the universe
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    maybe its because its not his face maybe he can change bodies or control others bodies just like Nagato maybe he is controlling obitos body!!!
     
         

  11. #531
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by rsensuriken View Post
    maybe its because its not his face maybe he can change bodies or control others bodies just like Nagato maybe he is controlling obitos body!!!
    I hardly think thats going to happen
    Half his body was crushed :P then more rocks fell on him, and madara is hardly likely to know who obito is :P

    Would make more sence if it was sasukes dads body :P then it would be like... "would you really want to hurt your farther?"

    hehe
     
         

  12. #532
    S Class Shinobi rsensuriken's Avatar
    Status
    rsensuriken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    61
    Location
    Somewhere in the universe
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    I hardly think thats going to happen
    Half his body was crushed :P then more rocks fell on him, and madara is hardly likely to know who obito is :P

    Would make more sence if it was sasukes dads body :P then it would be like... "would you really want to hurt your farther?"

    hehe


    lol if its his fathers body it would be lame but if its obitos then it would be much cooler and kakashi would be more involved since he was his best friend and according to the interview it ll be kakashis year but u r right obitos body was completely crushed
     
         

  13. #533
    Naruto of Konoha zaico's Avatar
    Status
    zaico is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    53
    Location
    Norway
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Can someone please make some predictions scripts?:P Im bad at it. but ill try. its funny to read other peoples theories in a script..
     
         

  14. #534
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by zaico View Post
    Can someone please make some predictions scripts?:P Im bad at it. but ill try. its funny to read other peoples theories in a script..
    read the last 26 pages or look on google :D
     
         

  15. #535
    Banned
    Status
    twistedlink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,540
    Location
    UK
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    I hate how there's like a 3 week cliffhanger. I really want to see happens next and by reading some of the posts, the waiting seems to be making people aggravated. I think it's a genjutsu, but I hope that it isn't why did kishi have to end the last chapter like that I can't stand waiting this long!!!
    About kabuto, wen he appears again, hope he will play a role as a good guy. Didn't he want to fight sasuke? But ur right, BigBen, we would have to wait eternity to see wats will happen lol
    Yes, everyone is getting aggravated, which is why personally it would be massive epic fail for Itachi to be a standard Genjutsu.

    Cliffhangers are done to rake in awe and suspicion, and then you capture the audience in a twist thats not quite what they were expecting, or you give them what they want.

    You dont however make them wait for 3 weeks to see sasuke using a tech we have already seen countless times that Itachi does (and does it better may I add)

    If its just a genjutsu then ive overestimated his writing capabilities.
     
         

  16. #536
    Naruto of Konoha zaico's Avatar
    Status
    zaico is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    53
    Location
    Norway
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    read the last 26 pages or look on google :D

    done, done and done.
    I've read it all

    read naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com <- everything from predictions of chapter 478,479, 480, 481 and 482.

    I AM ADDICTED! indeed
     
         

  17. #537
    GOD
    Status
    HokagePein is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    289
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    theres so much im dieing to see and hopefully we see some next chapter,

    i wanna see naruto fight again badly , i need SAGE mode ,

    i wanna know what the tsuchikage knows about madara since he has fought him

    i wanna itachi's ultimate plot
     
         

  18. #538
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by HokagePein View Post
    theres so much im dieing to see and hopefully we see some next chapter,

    i wanna see naruto fight again badly , i need SAGE mode ,

    i wanna know what the tsuchikage knows about madara since he has fought him

    i wanna itachi's ultimate plot
    I want to know all this too...
     
         

  19. #539
    Member Byakugan power's Avatar
    Status
    Byakugan power is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    41
    Location
    Place
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    hey can anyone please tell where I can get profile image?
    Itachi's dead like I said earlier it will be kind of wrong to keep bringing characters back to life. It is most likely Sasuke's way of distracting Danzo or another Itachi's after death tricks
     
         

  20. #540
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Byakugan power View Post
    hey can anyone please tell where I can get profile image?
    Itachi's dead like I said earlier it will be kind of wrong to keep bringing characters back to life. It is most likely Sasuke's way of distracting Danzo or another Itachi's after death tricks
    Go on your profile, find where it says edit profile and on the left hand side it will say something like edit profile pic, go on that then put your picture there, just get an image off google or something
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •